[讨论] 普鲁申科全记录--讨论专帖!(P89自由滑雏形)

[复制链接]
giftplanet 发表于 2010-10-11 13:39:06 | 显示全部楼层
等都灵的视频ing
希望小普能在下个赛季前顺利恢复业余资格,还是想看他在赛场上拼搏啊。
bluebell0710 发表于 2010-10-11 13:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
2014是普的努力和奋斗的目标,也是我们的期待。希望那个该死的禁令早点被解决掉,要不然我们始终在这里不能安心啊
myfresh 发表于 2010-10-12 02:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
GSA的各种视频包括官方版本早都出来了,在普的百度贴吧和普的论坛都有。 这次表演专门以他四年前的“教父”开场。youtube上有几个视频叫“delirium for Plush”, 专门记录了当时全场意大利人的疯狂尖叫, 呵呵。 男主持是Maurizio Margaglio, 直接叫他是冰上之皇,“what could I say more about him?”  blah blah。  女解说 Fusar-Poli大姐, 很亲热的叫他Plushy, 说他就是个legend.  

拿了竞技精神和continuity in the results奖,不过GSA这种分猪肉的各类奖项他都拿了多少年了,不知道下回又以什么名目给他个奖。
zhantt 发表于 2011-2-1 09:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
老妖最新的采访,说他在练习中搞定了 4S 和 4Lo...

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/995253.html

Plushy talks about Euros 2011 and is already nailing two new quads in practice
视频地址:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r ... ure=player_embedded

The biggest hopes for the coming years have to do with a person who did not compete in bern - Evgeni Plushenko.

Zhenya, did you not find [what was going on on the ice] it amusing?

-No, actually, I didn't find it funny. The guys skated well, as in… for example, Arthur Gachinsky skated very well in his SP, he performed all the elements, Menshov skated his FP, in my opinion, excellently. He did two quad toe-loops, he skated a practically completely clean program. It's just that, when it comes to skating class, the guys aren't ready to compete with our opponents.

I actually didn't even mean Russian sportsmen, because our boys are growing, growth will come. But the general level of the medalists, I think that you should be at least a little offended…

-For figure skating in general, of course… Brian Joubert disappointed me, in that he hasn't grown… hasn't grown. I spoke today with A. N. Mishin, by the way, regarding this, that I was expecting him to jump two quads, to do some cascades, make an interesting program, but instead, his level has lowered. Let's take Amodio: Amodio, who just won Euros, he has huge potential and talent, if he adds a quad to his repertoire, then he'll be a very strong opponent. Regarding his steps, he has stunning spins, he's a master. Well, so far I like how everything's going… my way, anyway, I'm ready to come back, I'm training, making programs, I'm ready, I repeat, ready to help Russian figure skating, maybe even World figure skating. I'm ready to once again contribute to figure skating. And my goal is, of course, the Sochi OG, the coming season, to gradually, step by step, next season I'll need to win all the competitions… I understand that it will be incredibly hard, yes, I am no longer 18 years old…

But this isn't bravado, right, Zhen? Wins in every competition?

-Well, I want to say that I am doing kick-box right now, paint-ball, hockey, which means that I have activated new muscles, and I want to say that my current results are very good, practically 2 new quads, salchow and rittberger, so I'm full of strength and energy and know that I can only improve my results.

Understandable. We've missed you. When do all these disqualifications end? When will Plushenko be free like a bird in the skies?

-You know, I recently met with - I live in St.Petersburg, I met with our governor, V. I., and we discussed this matter, regarding disqualifications, the people in charge said they would help me to speed up the process, so that all these disqualifications are taken off sooner. I spoke with Cinquanta - Ottavio Cinquanta - in Milan, I had an exhibition program, he came up to me in the changing rooms, and told me to write the Russian FSF a letter, and as soon as they receive a letter from the Federation, they'll reinstate me and I will be a full-fledged figure skater. I can - will perform at competitions, at Euros, if I get through, at Worlds, at the OG… so now I'm waiting, I sent a letter to the Federation, I'm waiting on their decision, as soon as they send this letter to Cinquanta and the ISU… and I know that at the end of March/April, they will be making decisions, and I will once again be an active athlete, which I would really want.
zhantt 发表于 2011-2-1 09:27:58 | 显示全部楼层
普天王在自己Twitter上放的视频,配以的文字是Сижу в гостинице. Прислали вид ...
ifoacn 发表于 2010-9-30 09:23

天哪,介个动作让偶们憋死跳不出1A的人情何以堪啊...

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
珊枝 + 5 + 1 + 1 我这种SPRIAL都做不出的就洗洗睡吧

查看全部评分

dedesspd 发表于 2011-2-1 10:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
俺在看了94老人家的表演之后,终于知道什么叫做天生的冰上魅力!普皇,永远支持你!
重剑无锋 发表于 2011-2-1 10:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
天哪,介个动作让偶们憋死跳不出1A的人情何以堪啊...
zhantt 发表于 2011-2-1 09:27

我自己的感觉:多做点陆地1a训练和冰上3字跳,3字跳起跳的时候起跳足多用点刀齿,空中不要收腹低头,上半身要直,轴要正。 很多时候1a出不来是因为3字跳动作不正确。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
zhantt + 5 + 1 + 1 太正确了!可是我做不到,泪

查看全部评分

东京彩虹 发表于 2011-2-1 19:34:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1176# dedesspd

绝对的,只要有普的现场,他就是太阳!每次现场都相当震撼!
cui1992 发表于 2011-2-1 20:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
快点回来吧
parermayla 发表于 2011-2-3 20:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
我去年去torino看了,結束時他們繞場,我還在看台上揮舞俄羅斯國旗,呵呵
水水的水 发表于 2011-2-3 23:05:42 | 显示全部楼层