[讨论] 加拿大冰舞Weaver/Poje专贴(2013世锦赛获第5名)

[复制链接]
sunshine 发表于 2012-5-16 04:47:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
banner.jpg

日前,加拿大冰舞组合Weaver/Poje接受了意大利artonice.it的采访,谈到了他们生活和训练的点点滴滴......
http://www.artonice.it/?q=en/node/12009

Weaver and Poje, our turning point
Submitted on Tue, 15/05/2012 - 13:15.

Let's go back to the 2012 World Championships in Nice with Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje, who earned a 4th place in that competition and ended the season as some of the crowd's favourites.
This is a chance to know better these canadian ice dancers, who had a lovely chat in the French city with our correspondents.

Can you tell us about the expectations you had for this competition, were they fulfilled, are you happy with your result?

Andrew: We are definitely happy with the way we performed out there, we were coming into this competition hoping to bring a special feeling to both programs, especially in the Free Dance as we knew it would be special here because of the French background of it. We were happy to be able to perform two great programs and two emotional performances as well.

After last year's World Championships did you feel that maybe you had to prove that your fifth place in Moscow was deserved, or did you just want to show what you were able to do?

Kaitlyn: Honestly after the World Championships last year we gained new confidence, a new motivation. We believed in ourselves and we haven't looked back since. It felt like a turning point in our career, to know that we deserved to be in that last group, we deserved to be fighting for a medal. And we haven't doubted ourselves since. That means everything and I think that is what helped us having such a great season. We didn't feel like we had anything to prove because we felt like we belonged there. We didn't need to tell anybody that we belonged there because we knew we did, so it wasn't a surprise for us to be in the last warm-up group or to be fighting for the bronze medal. It was normal because that is what we expected from ourselves.

What do you think was the thing that started the turning point in your careers?

Andrew: We had a national training camp (High Performance Camp) at the beginning of the last season – we have it every year – to show our programs and get feedbacks. We had done our Short Dance there and it didn't go too well...(laughs)
Kaitlyn: ... it was really bad!! (laughs)
Andrew: Afterwards we had a discussion with Pasquale and he said that in order for us to be something for the sport and for ourselves, we had to go out there and perform, and show what we could do, what we did in practice every day. That set an emotion on our whole year and how we progressed throughout the year, and I think we finally grasped that mentality of competing and going out there and truly performing without just getting through each element step by step.
Kaitlyn: I think that in the past we held back, we were afraid of making mistakes, we wanted to make sure we were perfect in every way. But that's not the way to compete. The way to compete is to go and show everything and give every ounce of energy you have, and not being worried about mistakes or being tired or being perfect. Pasquale scared us at that training camp, he said: “You are not going to be anywhere, you are not going anywhere unless you skate, unless you don't hold back.” We were thinking: “We don't want to stay at the bottom!” That was a huge moment for us (we understood that). Even if we fall on our faces we are going out and skate the best we can. Since then it has been like that.

When you decided to move from Toronto to Detroit, at that moment the top coaches in ice dance were Shpilband and Zueva. Why did you decide to go to Krylova/Camerlengo?

Andrew: When that time came we trusted Shae-Lynn (Bourne) to give us the direction that she thought was the best for us because we trusted her, she was our main coach, she was the one that brought up the idea to go to a different facility in order to get the atmosphere that we need to be skating in every day. She loved Pasquale and Anjelika and how they are as people, and she wanted to see how they would fit with us as coaches . So we went there to try them out - and we had other options to think about - but after being there first we knew that it was the spot for us and that it would fit perfectly.

So you didn't try to go to Canton.

Kaitlyn: We didn't need to, it was an option of course, she (Shae-Lynn) said “These are the places I want you to try, but I think Pasquale is going to be the best. Anyway we will try and we'll do wherever we need to do to find the best option”. As soon as we went with Pasquale and Anjelika we thought “No, this is where we need to be”. We didn't want to move from Toronto, we thought that everything was great as it was, but we knew that she had the best idea for us and she knew where we needed to go so we listened to her, and of course she was right (smiles).

In your opinion, what do you think the Detroit Skating Club has that the Arctic Edge Club doesn't have?

Kaitlyn: Magic!
Andrew: I think it is the whole atmosphere of the rink, we are all friends, we all look out for each other. That shows not only the friendships we have off the ice but also the atmosphere that we have on the ice to drive and push each other everyday to be the best skaters we can be. I think it's paying off in terms of all the success the club has had.

So when Nathalie and Fabian went to the Detroit Skating Club you were not scared of having another top team training alongside with you.

Kaitlyn: On the contrary we were thrilled because to train with someone who is better than us pushes us ten times more. We have never had problems with motivation, we always can wake up everyday and push ourselves as hard as we need to. But having the biggest competition right there was the best thing that could have happened: last season they were light years away from us, and this season we're very close. I think that shows how far we've come, and we still have some way to go. We were very happy when they came, we knew that that was going to help our skills.

So do you think that next season you will be able to catch the French or have a higher placement?

Andrew: That's our hope, we want to get on the podium next year at the World Championships, and in order to do that we have to push people... aside! (laughs) We want to be at the top so we want to aim at the top.

Now I am asking you the same question about the Canadians, because at the National Championships, especially in the Short Dance, your scores were very close. They had done a mistake, but usually the gap between you and them is quite consistent...

Kaitlyn: We were completely shocked when we saw that. We knew we had a great skate, but we didn't know what they did and what happened and when we saw how close they were we thought “This is not real life, how could this ever happen?” But we are beginning to realize that it is not that far away and that we want to be neck on neck with them. I think that's wonderful for Canada, it's wonderful for ice dance to have two teams (representing the same country) on the podium. That's our top goal of course, but we don't want to always stay behind them. We are closing the gap and we are going to keep closing it and see what happens, because it is still a long road to the Olympics.

So one of your goals for the Olympics is to become the number one team in Canada?

Andrew: We want to be the number one team, period!
Kaitlyn: ... and that's a long way we have come this far in one year, think of what we can do in two years. I think our possibilities are endless. We are going to keep our minds open, keep our goals really high, and, why not go for it and see what happens?

Talking about the past Olympic Games, you didn't qualify for them. Thinking back now, do you think you needed that experience for becoming what you are now, or do you still wish you would have competed there?

Andrew: We didn't want to go through that but it was definitely beneficial to us and to who we are as skaters now. It motivated us and showed to the world that we aren't easily defeated, that we won't give up because we wanted to be there. Getting the experience to be in the Olympics is one thing, but going there to compete for the absolute top spot is what we are aiming for. That was just a small stepping stone in our career.
Kaitlyn: Of course when that happened we thought that the world was going to end. We pictured ourselves there since we were kids, and when we didn't qualify it was heartbreaking, horrible. But we wouldn't be here without that moment. I think we needed that, and the public can see that, but most of all we know that, we remember that moment, and we don't want to be in that place again. We want to put it all out there. It's something that we will always remember and learn from.

Let's talk a bit about your programs. Your Free Dance this year is about a love story, Moulin Rouge last season portrayed a love story as well, and the Phantom of the Opera tells about a love story too. Are you afraid that maybe someone could say that you are always portraying the same characters?

Kaitlyn: I think that our Free Dances couldn't be more different between last year and this year. Of course when you put a men and a woman on the ice you want to see a relationships, something happening between them. In this season our program was about tragedy, Moulin Rouge was more showy and different. I don't think we are boxing ourselves in. I think we can do anything on the ice. We can portray any story, maybe people will remember “Je Suis Malade” for certain reasons, but certainly don't feel like we will repeat the same emotion. We are going to explore and see what else we can do.

What do you think about the Polka, which will be the Short Dance for the next season? During the press conference the skaters were asked if they were ready to polka, so I am asking the same question to you.

Andrew: No, we aren't right now, but during the summer we will work on it. It is definitely a different feeling than this year, and it is going to be interesting to see what kind of diversity people can bring to the polka, what are people's different spins on the dance, because it's a very unique dance in terms of interpretation. We're excited to start a new season and hopefully we can find something that is exciting.

Some skaters said they were not very happy about this choice.

Kaitlyn: Of course we are going to master the dance and do the best program we can do, however it's not our favorite dance. To me it's not the most beautiful or the most entertaining dance that they could choose, or the genre. I feel like if they want to make ice dance more popular and more appealing to different audiences they can pick something a little more modern, something with a broader range of music, so that people can try different things. For example, with the Waltz last year we skated to a Blues Waltz, and that is different from a Masquerade Waltz, for example. Polka is very narrow, you can't do anything else but Polka. We are going to do our very best and put a different spin on it. It's not our top choice, but what can you do? It's our job.

Actually I was hoping for a tango or something similar.

Kaitlyn: Yes, that would have been a good idea! I was hoping for Midnight Blues, because it's a Junior Dance, why not using this rhythm, you can pick any music, it's a beautiful dance. Maybe someday we will skate to it!

What about the Olympic season, the Short Dance there will be the Finnstep.

Andrew: It's something that we're not excited for, as it is a new dance and there is little knowledge of it, especially for an Olympic year, when you have a dance that has only been performed once. That dance will determine the Olympic champions.
Kaitlyn: The good news for us is that we can do that style very easily, but like Andrew said, it's a bit of a gamble to put something so new out there for such an important year. Anyway we are going to master it and do the best we can. Of course we were hoping maybe for something like Tango, but when it comes down to it, the best skaters in the world are going to the best programs, and of course that's where we want to be.

Do you like the Short Dance format, or do you prefer the Original Dance, or the Compulsory and Original?

Andrew: We've always enjoyed doing Compulsory Dances when they were around. It is definitely different competing the two programs and having that compulsory aspect inside the program, because it doesn't have the same feeling as a regular Compulsory Dance, the same attention to some of the details or the steps. Everything is focused on the Key Points of the Pattern as opposed to the whole Pattern itself. Sometimes it's not the best expression of the Compulsory Dance. But the sport has to evolve, and we have to evolve with it. We have learned ways to enjoy it during the program and for the past two years we've enjoyed doing our Short Dances. Hopefully when they figure out the details to make it better we'll enjoy it even more.
Kaitlyn: We've had two very successful Short Dances, since it started. I think we always find a different way to approach it and bring something new to it. We want what is best for ice dance as a whole, and whatever we have to do, we'll do.

Why do you think they were successful? Maybe because your coaches understood very well what was the meaning of this dance, or because you understood what the judges wanted to see?

Kaitlyn: I thin that can be completely attributed to Pasquale. We had no idea what the judges wanted or in what direction he wanted to go, but he had a vision and we just did his work. I can't say what they were expecting or what they want or will want in the future, but whatever he says to do, we'll do. And hopefully that will be what the judges want.

What do you think about the Team Event?

Kaitlyn: It's a completely new idea, I think it will be exciting for the audience and it gives us another opportunity to get out there and practice, and have a trial run for the Olympics. I don't know how important it will be, if it will be at the top of our list of priorities, but I think it's going to be exciting.

Are you not concerned about having to prepare more, as it is an additional competition to the ones you will already be doing?

Andrew: I think it will feel like the qualifying round did feel for us last year at the World Championships in Moscow. It was great to get a feeling of the arena and the atmosphere, so that when we had our main competition we were prepared. It felt like it gave us extra confidence and security, to know that we knew how it was going to feel to be in that atmosphere, in that arena. I think we can treat the Team Even tin the same way. We can go out there and put a strong performance, but also use that as a building to our main goal.

What can you tell us about Pasquale Camerlengo and Massimo Scali, how do you approach to them, as their culture is different from yours?

Kaitlyn: Although they are both Italians, Pasquale and Massimo are very different. They bring a certain kind of energy. Pasquale is a brilliant artist and a brilliant thinker, and he inspires us everyday. Not only as a coach, but as a person as well. He is not just a coach, he is family to us, he will stay in our lives forever. We learn something new from him everyday, not only on the ice. Massimo is a big ball of energy, he's always like: “Come on, guys, come on!!! Come on!! Come on!!!” It's hard, it's hard to work with Massimo!! He kicks our butts, but he is wonderful, he has the fresh experience, as he has just retired. So he knows what it takes right now, how much training it takes, what it feels like, because he has done it, and he has got wonderful experience, so he brings something very important to our team. We love working with him.

We asked Massimo which kind of coach he thinks to be, and he said in his opinion he is the right combination between strict and supportive.

Kaitlyn: I think it's a very accurate description.
Andrew: He will be strict when he needs you to do your staff, but he will also know when enough is enough, and he will support you to show that he is just doing that for your best interest.
Kaitlyn: He will push us, but he has heart. You can always count on him to tell you the truth, to tell you that you are not doing well, but you can talk to him. He understands and he's a very loving person and I think he has the best of both roles.

And what about Pasquale?

Kaitlyn: He is equally supportive, you can say “Pasquale, I really feel horrible today” and he will inspire you to do your very best, no matter how you feel, if you're having a right day, if you're having a horrible day. He is different than Massimo. The scariest thing is disappointing Pasquale. We always thrive to make him happy. If he is happy, than everyone is happy. All our coaches have a very high standard. I would not say one is more strict than the other, they all want perfection.
Andrew: They are always looking at different things. So you can accomplish one thing and make one person happy, and the other one is like “Yes, that was nice, but...”.
Kaitlyn: We get different feedbacks from them, we work with all of them every day, in different times, but they all bring something special.

Are they teaching you some words in Italian, or maybe something about our culture?

Kaitlyn: (picking up the voice recorder) Can we turn this off? (laughs) Simone, Lorenza and Valentina teach us more...
Andrew: We try to learn some new words, but actually she (Kaitlyn) is learning more Russian than Italian. We know how to say “Hello”, “Goodbye” and all these things.
Kaitlyn: Anjelika sometimes would teach us in Russian, because we can understand a lot of the tings that she says, and she teaches us something new every day. Pasquale doesn't really teach us in Italian, but we have the Italian team there and we pick up things here and there. Our rink is very international, so you hear a million different languages: Japanese, French, Italian, English, Russian... I'd say that Russian is the second language we understand.

Did you study it?

Kaitlyn: Yes, I did. We have two Russian coaches, Anjelika and Natalia Annenko. Both of them teach us a little bit in Russian and will give us little things to work on every day, little words or phrases. Italian can be the next language we'll try to learn!

Some skaters watch their competitors' performances, some don't. What about you?

Andrew: If we are supporting one of our team mates or a person that we are close with as friends, we will watch the competition, but we don't study other people's programs to see what they are doing and what they are up to. We just enjoy skating and watching the sport once in a while.
Kaitlyn: We will be interested to see what everyone brings each year. For example we watched the Finlandia Trophy to see what the other teams were bringing. But that's it, we'll never study anything, that's not our job. We need to stay focused on ourselves and we've learned that's the best way to be successful for us. We prefer to know what people are doing, so we can do something better.

What do you think about the situation of the Canadian ice dance?

Kaitlyn: I think the state of Canadian ice dance now is brilliant. To have contenders for two medals on the world stage is amazing and that's what we want, we want Canada to be the strongest it could possibly be, and I think it's the strongest country right now for ice dance. To know that we are part of that is the best feeling, and we are pushing and hoping to make a name for our country. For the next season there is going to be a battle for sure for the third spot, especially with Worlds in Ontario, it is going to be an extra motivation. Hopefully the best team will win. We have our favorites but it is really good for our country and we hope to keep pushing that until the next Olympics.

What do you think about 2013 World Championships being in Canada?

Andrew: We are excited! To see the way the French audience reacted to the French team, to know that we could have that reaction next year in London, and to feel the warmth of the arena...We've skated in that arena before (at the National Championships in 2010), so we can know what it feels like to be in that rink, in that atmosphere. We know how intimate it is, how great Canadian fans are. Having all that gets us excited to get started for the next season, so that we can look forward to London.
Kaitlyn: I feel like it's almost going to be our mini-Olympics. It's the biggest event of the year and that's where we had our moment, we didn't qualify for the Olympics, in that very arena. It is going to be making new memories for that place and I think it's time for the spotlight to be put back on Canada and it is going to be a great experience.

We have some off ice questions now. What do you do in your free time?

Andrew: (sarcastically) We don't have free time... I sleep... I eat... and that's it.
Kaitlyn: The great thing about our arena is that we all hang out together and we are all friends. Besides being team mates on the ice we are really good friends. We hang out together, we do things together. In the summer we have beach volleyball contests, because we have a court by our house. So we'll be out playing beach volleyball, we'll go to the pool, we'll hang out together. It's something really special that we can share with all those people. As of now there's not a lot of free time and we usually spend it... sleeping! But during the summer we are pretty busy outdoor.

Who won the beach volleyball tournament last year?

Kaitlyn: Not me! (laughs)
Andrew: She'll get better! But not her...
Kaitlyn: It's wasn't something official, but... who was good last year?
Andrew: I was good!
Kaitlyn: Andrew is good at every sport...
Andrew: Ondrej was really good.
Kaitlyn: Yes, he knows actually how to play it.

What's your favorite movie? Why?

Kaitlyn: That's a hard question... The first one which comes to my mind is Moulin Rouge. I love it, I can never get bored of it, I watch it all the time. It's brilliant, the creativity in the music, in the actors, is wonderful. I have it on my i-pad and whenever I'm bored I'll just put it on. I love the classics too like Doctor Zhivago, Gone With The Wind.

Did it become your favorite movie before your Free Dance?

Kaitlyn: I don't know if it was already my favorite, but (for preparing the Free dance) we studied it in detail to make sure that we portrayed each character perfectly, and I think that's when I fell in love with it more. I never get tired of it.

What about you, Andrew?

Andrew: The first one I can think of now is Rudy. It's an inspirational movie to watch. It's about the underdog working for his goal and getting what he wants.

We want to thank Kaitlyn and Andrew for their time and enthusiasm for this sport. We wish them all the best for a great season next year.

鱼类 发表于 2012-5-23 09:09:51 | 显示全部楼层
“I was so excited and so nervous. I wasn’t sure it would work because he is so tall and we had a country issue, but from the very first moment we skated together I thought, ‘Wow, this is the real deal.’ ” - Kaitlyn on skating with Andrew for the first time

鱼类 发表于 2012-9-18 10:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMP INTERVIEW

鱼类 发表于 2012-10-8 12:39:49 | 显示全部楼层

Ondrej Nepela Trophy 冠军

短舞蹈

鱼类 发表于 2012-10-8 12:40:03 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-8 12:41:02 | 显示全部楼层
自由舞

鱼类 发表于 2012-10-8 12:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
诗诗 发表于 2012-10-13 11:39:41 | 显示全部楼层
tumblr_mbhv20ePcs1rs6s3mo1_250.jpg tumblr_mbhv20ePcs1rs6s3mo2_250.jpg

点评

这pose,是准备唱黄梅戏吗  详情 回复 发表于 2012-10-13 17:04
楚天语 发表于 2012-10-13 17:04:07 | 显示全部楼层
诗诗 发表于 2012-10-13 11:39

这pose,是准备唱黄梅戏吗
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-21 21:06:50 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大组合维维尔/波耶短舞蹈得到65.79分(技术分32.66分,节目内容分33.13分)目前暂列第二位。维维尔/波耶本赛季的短舞蹈音乐选自经典电影《音乐之声》,这套短舞蹈将两段图案舞编排在节目之初,第一段维维尔/波耶完成的很出色,而第二段的第一个关键拍用刃却不太理想。之后的三个技术动作捻转步、接续步和托举两人的完成质量都不错。

点评

真美......音乐是用电影《音乐之声》中的好几首曲子剪辑而成的  详情 回复 发表于 2012-10-25 22:00
草珊瑚 发表于 2012-10-25 20:22:18 | 显示全部楼层
被WP自由滑节目感动鸟~~~匆忙滴翻译了absoluteskating上Ondrej Nepela Trophy之后一篇采访,大家随便看看~
原文地址:
http://absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2012weaverpoje

只要乐于倾听,灵感无处不在

问:我听说你跟布拉迪斯拉发(捷克城市,Ondrej Nepela Memorial举办地)有着很深的渊源?

Andrew:我目前是在这里出生和长大的。但我以前还从来没来过这儿。这是我第一次来捷克,我爱这里。我喜欢这里的文化,也想知道我母亲的祖国。她是18岁时移民到加拿大定居的。之前我一直没机会来布拉迪斯拉发。这次能来我很开心。

问:你的曾姨母是Agnesa Búrilová,前捷克斯洛伐克的一位双人滑选手。你开始滑冰的时候知道她的事情吗?
Andrew:不,一开始我并不知道。但随着年龄的增长我也知道了更多她的事。原来我是有花样滑冰基因的!我妈妈也学过滑冰,但她没有学太久。

问:你会说一些斯洛伐克语吗?
Andrew:我妈妈从没教过我斯洛伐克语。大家经常开玩笑说,她不教我是因为这样她跟别人提起我的时候,我就听不懂她说什么了!

问:这次比赛期间你有见到远房亲戚们吗?
Andrew:是的,我见到了好多很久没见的表亲和姑姑阿姨。能见到家人真的很好。我也很喜欢这座城市。它美丽又极具历史氛围。
Kaitlyn:这座城市真的很美。我喜欢到具有历史和文化气息的地方旅行。这里的设计和建筑都十分精美。我喜欢旅行,喜欢探访从没去过的地方。这里有种热情的氛围,人们也都很友好,绝对是我最喜欢的地方之一。

问:谁选择了这次比赛作为你们本赛季的开场赛?

Andrew:这是每个人的注意。我们有一个训练团队,理清哪些比赛最适合我们的日程计划。大奖赛系列赛马上就要到了,我们希望能在一个小一点的舞台上先开始新赛季,在面对大奖赛这个大舞台之前。
Kaitlyn:当然,Andrew的妈妈希望我们能赢得这次比赛,我们选择这一站的时候她非常开心。正好这次比赛和我们的日程相和,所以这是我们选择它的主要原因。在本赛季的一切开始前能出来比比赛对我们来说很不错。

问:你们觉得自己的新SD表现如何?

Andrew:在这场比赛里我们开局不错,但我们肯定还有很大的提升空间。回去之后我们还要在很多方面下下工夫,在美国站之前。不过我们都很满意这次比赛的表演。

问:那么新FD呢
Kaitlyn:能滑这个节目我们真是太兴奋了!它跟SD非常不同,就像两种相反的风格。这次的FD很有挑战性,也很独特。

问:要跟你们上赛季的FD "Je suis malade"说再见是不是挺不容易?那可以说是你们最为经典的一个节目。
Kaitlyn:是的。那个节目对我们来说也是一次旅程。我们在SOI、加拿大巡演上都表演了,然后我们觉得是时候说再见了。这个节目我们滑了太多遍,每个人的评价都不错,所以我们觉得接下来可以尝试些新东西了,更宏大,更优秀的东西。对我们来说这是一个很特别的节目。

问:你们觉得现在是自己事业的黄金期吗?
Andrew:每年我们都会有所成长,所以每年我们都觉是一个亮点。希望我们还没有到达事业的顶点,我们只是希望能向前看,向上看,不断成长。

问:创作新节目时,什么会给你们灵感?
Kaitlyn:一切!任何东西都会给我们灵感!可能是一个舞蹈,艺术品,图片,音乐或者电影。有太多种不同的灵感!我们喜欢《音乐之声》这部电影,所以这是我们波尔卡的第一个选择。至于自由舞,我听电台节目里的一首歌时有了个想法,于是找Pasquale Carmelengo商量。我们的这个灵感渐渐丰满,然后我们找到了合适的音乐。只要你乐于倾听,灵感无处不在。这正是创作的有趣之处——你总是能发现新灵感,只要你敞开心扉。

问:我听说你们的自由舞音乐是Pasquale的女儿发现的,是这样吗?

Kaitlyn:是的,因为我们找啊找啊找了好久。Pasquale很喜欢LXD(一个舞蹈团体,有一个网络剧,经常参加so you think you can dance等真人秀)。这个舞团在网上有直播,我们在油管上看。当时Pasquale正在看这个节目,他走开了一会儿,他的女儿接着看。这时他听到了这首曲子,感觉就是“唉?这是什么曲子?”我们就是这么找到了最适合自由舞的音乐。

问:你们好像是这方面的专家啊~上赛季你们是从一个粉丝那里得到了自由舞节目的建议,今年是编舞的女儿……
Kaitlyn:正是~去年是来自粉丝,今年也不是我们自己找的曲子。每年都是一次新历险,很有意思。

问:你们会不会觉得挺不容易的——尽管你们已经很优秀,但仍不是加拿大排名第一的冰舞选手?
Andrew:我觉得这正好显示出加拿大冰舞的精深。我们有很多优秀的节目。这也能激励我们不断地追赶Tessa和Scott。我们想要做到最好,我们努力进步,尽力做到力所能及的。
Kaitlyn:我们希望在世锦赛的领奖台上能有两队加拿大选手。以前还从没有过。尽管不是加拿大排名第一的选手,我们就会错过每年的团体赛,这有点让人难过,但这是我们唯一的遗憾。我们很高兴能展示给大家加拿大冰舞的力量。

问:这是你们今年的首要目标吗——让两队加拿大选手站上世锦赛领奖台?

Kaitlyn:没错,为什么不呢?今年的世锦赛在加拿大。我们希望能有所突破,希望能站上领奖台!

问:你们为什么会成为冰舞选手呢?你们何时开始滑冰的?最初激励你们的是什么?

Andrew:最初激励我的是我训练的冰场里所有男选手都是冰舞选手。一开始我就很喜欢冰舞,所以我坚持了自己享受和喜欢的项目。
Kaitlyn:我的第一位教练是位冰舞选手,所以他立刻把我领进了冰舞的大门。那时我6岁。但我觉得真正激励我的冰舞选手是Anjelika Krylova和Oleg Ovsyannikov.我很小的时候看过他们的巡演,当时就觉得:“啊,我也想这样!”那时我已经开始练冰舞了,但是那之后才开始认真对待。我一直想成为他们那样的选手。很幸运,她现在正是我们的教练!

问:你们觉得陆上舞蹈队冰舞有帮助吗?
Andrew:当然。两者非常不同。陆上舞蹈会运用更多的艺术形式。这也是我们希望能带到冰场上的。我们希望不断挑战极限,不仅完成技术动作,也能创造出让观众喜欢的节目。
Kaitlyn:我们也不断寻求外界的帮助。今年我们一位编舞就是陆上舞蹈家(就是So you think you can dance的Allison啦~)。她之前从没有编排过冰上的舞蹈。她的想法是全新的,完全不同的。我们常常就像:喔,是的,我们大概可以在冰上做这个,只是我们从前从没想过!能把些新点子带到冰上很有意思,希望能扩展冰舞的范围。

问:你们是一对非常具有艺术性的选手,想要融入规则里所有的技术元素是不是很难?

Kaitlyn:这是成为优秀选手的必经之路。现在的冰舞要求选手能把技术动作隐藏在节目之中,和节目融为一体。我们拥有很棒的教练团队,帮助我们做到这一点。他们让我们用和做托举一样的精力做压步,因为本质上它们的价值相同。视觉上看起来,你从不会停止压步。所以我们让每个动作都很重要,都有化学反应。每个元素都能让节目说好故事。我觉得这样才能营造出一种整体氛围。这就像个谜语,如果一切天衣无缝,你就知道你做对了。

问:如果你们能改编冰舞的规则,你们想改变什么呢?
Andrew:恩。。。
Kaitlyn:恩。。。我能想到的第一个规则就是关于拍子。要求每十秒就要有一个拍子。我觉得很多音乐里并没有“咚咚咚”的节奏,而只是一种旋律。很多伟大的芭蕾曲中并没有持续的节拍,但音乐仍非常优美。所以这个规则似乎有些限制我们,一定每十秒就要加一个节拍,即使节拍和音乐的氛围并不合适。我知道这一点把冰舞和其他的项目区分开来,但我觉得这让我们的音乐范围变窄了。
Andrew:我大概会选短舞蹈里限制托举这个规则。现在短舞里只有一个托举。我怀念托举,这是能调动观众情绪渲染场上气氛的动作。

问:我们聊天的时候你们一直相互看来看去~~~你们似乎是很好的朋友?在练习的时候你们关系也这么好吗?
Kaitlyn:我们关系很好。教练说过他们从没看到过关系像我们这样好的搭档。当然,如果你和一个人在一起待了很久,也会有争执的,我们也有过糟糕的时刻。但这从来不会伤害到我们的友谊。我们会意见不同,但我们会退一步,懂得在哪里弥补。我们合作得非常好,对这项运动有着相同的热情,相同的追求。一直有Andrew在身边真好,他总能给我安慰……
Andrew:也能把她惹烦……
Kaitlyn:(笑)是滴,有时候,但没有人比他更了解我了。(矮油~~~~~

问:比赛的时候你们谁更紧张?
Andrew:这要看是什么比赛了。我们在一起已经很久了,所以在比赛前都会知道对方的感受。如果一个人觉得紧张,另一个就会安慰她。所以我们的精神状态都在同一个层面。
Kaitlyn:有时候紧张是来来去去的。但我们已经越来越不紧张了。在一起的时间越长,我们就越不紧张。所以我们的情绪是越来越好滴。

问:今年的世锦赛会在加拿大安大略的伦敦举行。在家乡父老面前比赛对你们来说意味着什么呢?会有更大的压力吗?还是更大的动力?
Andrew:不会是更大的压力,但肯定跟以前不一样。我们喜欢在加拿大比赛,这是我们的祖国,观众也最棒了。冰场里总是充满动力,所以我们很喜欢在加拿大比赛。
Kaitlyn:我觉得可能会有更多些的压力,因为观众里好多人我们都认识,他们都看着我们哪!但一旦走上冰场,进入到那种情绪——我光想想都会起鸡皮疙瘩!这只会对我们更有帮助。加拿大观众无论如何都很有爱。他们对这项运动非常了解,无论你是哪里的选手,他们都会支持你。不管你是不是加拿大人,是不是本土选手,他们见到你都会很高兴。这也会让你更兴奋。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +50 人气 +5 贡献 +5 收起 理由
鱼类 + 50 + 5 + 5 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

鱼类 发表于 2012-10-25 21:57:21 | 显示全部楼层

deepmeibing 发表于 2012-10-25 22:00:13 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-21 21:06
加拿大组合维维尔/波耶短舞蹈得到65.79分(技术分32.66分,节目内容分33.13分)目前暂列第二位。维维尔/波耶本 ...

真美......音乐是用电影《音乐之声》中的好几首曲子剪辑而成的
草珊瑚 发表于 2012-11-4 23:44:25 | 显示全部楼层

傻大个Andrew和美美的Katilyn在FD后新闻发布会~~结束后教练就开始blahblah训话。。。隐约听见他们打算FD做进一步修改,提到要接受两次比赛来收到的feedbacks,包括对服装、动作设计和理念。两个娃都好乖滴一直听一直听,PC教练就一直说说说说说说个不停。。。

更多美美的照片等小翅膀啦~

PS谢谢涯子和最爱带我去看发布会~WP的视频发布会视频我剪剪过两天上传~

补张图,小翅膀这张亲脸的图抓得太好啦~:

pilabaji 发表于 2012-11-5 15:00:45 | 显示全部楼层
现场看了自由滑,是我当天最喜欢的节目啊三个教练不是白请哒
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表