返回列表 发新帖

[心语] 深夜11点的逆转~我的雅姿Repo,上海的24小时

[复制链接]
os168 发表于 2012-6-24 00:42:37 | 显示全部楼层
wangche 发表于 2012-6-23 07:59
Thank you so much , os168 ! I'm glad that 韩国大叔 still remember me, the photo of Yuna and me mea ...

Yes you can access here it here:  (RunnersHigh said he is 184cm, so with shoes probably 190cm? )

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3600081&postcount=109

I am quoting his post here incase you can't access FSU from China.

On the rainy Sunday I was in Shanghai.

Oriental Sports Center was so great to enjoy the show and the seats were packed to capacity with crowds. It was so disappointing that there's no souvenir shop selling any item concerned with the show except the 10 RMB brochure but still it was glad I did go there.

Fans put up banners and national flags of their favorite skaters - So many of S/Z's and Plushy's. Some of Weir's and Buttle's and *Fantastic* Yuna's. Seats were comfortable and temperature also was pleasant.

Plushy showed his 3A was none the worse for wear. As soon as I heard His first number, "Tango de Roxanne", My feeling was "Huh? Isn't it Evan's exhibition number? And It's Yuna's legendary Short Program and she's just behind the curtain over there listening to the music."

I didn't know how Hongbo was a good singer. When he sang a song I though it's a taped music but he had a microphone in his hand and sang a song with a charming lilt. What a romantic man! I saw their 2nd and very last number with eyes brimming over with tears. Loved them so much. but it's time to say goodbye. When the music, "Turandot" of 2003 World Champion Free Skating program, was finally ended, fans around me and I gave them a standing ovation.

Yuna! At the opening when she was introduced, many fans near my seats called her name loudly it was not her Korean name but Chinese "Jin Yen Eul" something?? Her new red costume made for this show was so beautiful and she didn't cover her white skates with tights. Good appearance. But she covered them later. Yuna showed her skating skills and various turns and steps with "All of me". "Someone like you" attracted crowds' eyes and I felt it was the most quiet moment during the show. She skated as light as a feather.

Joannie wasn't changed at all. Her jumps were more consistent than ever. And she seemed to skate with joy on the ice. Kurt's "I'm yours" was really fun and crowds loved it! If he performed the number in Korea. I bet it will make crowds crazy.

At the finale, S/Z bowed low to his coach, Yao Bin. And all the skaters did to S/Z. They hugged, saluted and cheered them. It was touching and heartwarming. But when Zhao popped a champagne cork and sprayed it to skaters, the mood suddenly changed rowdy. A bald headed drank the champagne by a neck, Yuna, clapping her hands, laughed loudly and Kurt tried to spray the remains to Yuna. But Yuna had a narrow escape with few strokes. Skaters made their farewell to the crowds.

After the show I saw Yuna at the official hotel and got her autograph for the first time.

Thank you S/Z for having been with skating worlds.

Special thanks to 金妍儿花痴联盟 for the wonderful banner and warm warm welcome and glad to talk with some of you.

Note he thanked Yuna's Chinese fans 金妍儿花痴联盟  publically on FSU, that is why i brought his post here to let you guys know.     When I have sometime this weekend I will help translate your fan experiences and share with some other international Yuna fans.  

点评

thanks for sharing this Korean's report with us:)  发表于 2012-6-24 11:36
os168 发表于 2012-6-25 08:08:46 | 显示全部楼层
Hi 绵羊,

I have translated your post and Wangche's post here at http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3660

It is not a word for word translation but I did what what i can, if you are unhappy with any translations or wish to suggest for improvements, please let me know.   I just want to say I really enjoy reading your reports and I am sure other fans would do too.  You guys are so poetic here :)

点评

让全世界妍儿粉一起分享这份情感,谢谢辛苦翻译啦  详情 回复 发表于 2012-6-25 10:36
It's a wonderful experience to read my words in English , and obviously your translations is more interesting . Thank you so much for your help. I hope we will love yuna forever~  详情 回复 发表于 2012-6-25 10:22

评分

参与人数 3体力 +30 人气 +5 贡献 +5 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 1 + 3 非常感谢,辛苦了
绵羊 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
鱼类 + 15 + 3 + 2 热心解答

查看全部评分

楼主| wangche 发表于 2012-6-25 10:22:29 | 显示全部楼层
os168 发表于 2012-6-25 08:08
Hi 绵羊,

I have translated your post and Wangche's post here at http://yunaforum.com/forum/index ...

It's a wonderful experience to read my words in English , and obviously your translations is more interesting {:soso_e112:}. Thank you so much for your help. I hope we will love yuna forever~

点评

You are welcome. It is such a pleasure translating the Chinese fan experiences, so much drama and I am really happy you finally got your picture and autograph. I saw her in LA, Boston, and Moscow an  详情 回复 发表于 2012-6-27 00:20
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-25 10:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
os168 发表于 2012-6-25 08:08
Hi 绵羊,

I have translated your post and Wangche's post here at http://yunaforum.com/forum/index ...

让全世界妍儿粉一起分享这份情感,谢谢辛苦翻译啦
os168 发表于 2012-6-27 00:20:40 | 显示全部楼层
wangche 发表于 2012-6-25 10:22
It's a wonderful experience to read my words in English , and obviously your translations is more  ...

You are welcome.  It is such a pleasure translating the Chinese fan experiences, so much drama and I am really happy you finally got your picture and autograph.  I saw her in LA, Boston, and Moscow and I have not even met her or got a proper autograph (Okay i did get donate some money for charity to get one in Boston :P)   

I am fine with not meeting her though, it is good enough to admire this special lady from afar.
绵羊 发表于 2012-6-27 23:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks so much for your wonderful translation!
It's interesting to see my report be translated into an English version and I've even seen Korean fans have translated it into Korean.
As for me, what you have done really touched me as I know translating is such a  hard job and you must make painstaking efforts to finish it.
Yuna fans is a warm and big family spreading all over the world and I believe wherever she goes she can receive as the same warm welcome as  in China.
Photo with her and her autograph are in form only and what really precious is to see her perform on the ice. Those memories will be with us for a long long time {:soso_e121:}
风语者 发表于 2012-6-28 14:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
Penny 发表于 2012-6-23 19:57
能辨认出来吗?Yuna的签名

哇塞这冰鞋价值连城了哈哈{:soso_e154:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表