在某日站上看到的一个视频截图,敢情这套卧虎藏龙是打小就开始练的?!!? 求解释

PS:电眼童鞋小时候果然是标准欧美小正太一枚啊

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 1 baidu的东西看不见啦!

查看全部评分

西溪 发表于 2010-11-22 20:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
我是懒人一枚,不过今天心血来潮翻了电眼的一篇采访,主要是针对去加拿大训练的前因后果。
With a bachelor degree in his pocket Tomas flies to: Canada!
(电眼是在取得本科学位之后去的)
Source:http://www.tomasverner.com/About-Tomas/News-and-actualities/With-a-bachelor-degree-in-his-pocket-Tomas-flies-to-Canada/13S-145-2CH.article.aspx

On Saturday morning Tomas will fly to Canada to train for at least a year with coach Robert Emerson. He has decided to stop the collaboration with long time coaches Vlasta Koprivova and Micheal Huth, with whom he trained in the German town Oberstdorf and in Prague in the Czech republic. He already got used to not being at home for most of the season in the previous years, but for the first time his homebase will be overseas; to be precise in Toronto.
(今年10月份,Tommy到了加拿大,开始和新教练Robert至少一年的合作。之前他一直跟着Koprivova以及Micheal Huth教练在德国Oberstdorf和布拉格训练。虽然他已经习惯长期不在家乡的生活,但这是他第一次远赴海外进行长期的生活和训练)

"Of course I will stay in contact with people in the Czech republic, mainly thanks to the internet. I have been travelling around and training elsewhere for a long time already, considering that not much is changing for me. Internet will still be the main and fastest way to connect with my family and to follow the daily news in the Czech republic. I like to read the news." said Tomas on a press conference held today.”
当然我还会跟家乡的朋友保持联系,这都归功于internet. 我以前也长期在外训练,所以这并未有何不同. 网络仍然是我与家人取得联系、获知捷克新闻的最主要和最快的方式。我喜欢看新闻

Tomas was looking for a new impulse and a different method of training, so that he could find his way back to the form he had around 2007 and 2008. He trained overseas all summer, trying out at different trainers in different places and training centres.
He himself said: "It would be shorter for me to explain what I didn't change after last season. I am even using different blades right now. I had my summer completely planned out since about April or may. I tried different training centres in different places for 2 or 3 weeks. The methods of trainig in the USA are different than the ones I know. I practised my whole short program and long program there every day and not just in phases. My decision to train in a different place is not an impulsive decision, it's very well thought-out."
为了恢复到07/08赛季的状态,Tommy一直在寻找新的、不同的训练方式。这个夏天,他在不同的地方,尝试不同的教练和训练方式。他说:所有都是新的,我甚至尝试了不同的冰刀。45月份的时候我就给自己定下了计划。我在不同的地方通常训练2/3周,然后再去别的地方。美国的训练方式与我所知的有所不同,在那儿我每天都要走一编长短节目,而不是半截半截的练。关于我到不同地方训练这个决定并不是一时冲动,而是酝酿已久了。

He also changed his choreographer. His choreographer is no longer Canadian Lori Nichol, but for this years programs he approached Italian ice-dancer Pasquale Camerlengo. He will be close to him as well, because Pasquale is in Detroit, which will be only a 4 hour trip for Tomas.
他同样更换了编舞。之前是Lori,但今年是CamerlengoCamerlengo在底特律,所以离他就4个小时的距离,很近。

"I already knew Bob Emerson from when I was in Toronto to work together with Lori Nichol. We skated at his stadium. During training he doesn't raise his voice and he tries to fix the mistakes as soon as possible. It never occurred to me during those trainings, that I would be training there permanently myself at some point. The conditions for me will be excellent in Toronto; I will live at a family I have known for 2 years already, so it won't be that everything will be like a huge shock and that I won't know anybody there." Tomas smiled.
以前去多伦多和Lori编舞的时候就认识Robert.我在他的场馆训练。训练的时候,他不会吼人而是尽快的解决错误。和他训练的时候,我从来没想过在未来的某一天我会真的到那儿去训练。在多伦多的条件很好。我住在一位已经认识两年的友人家里,所以这对我不是一个很大的转变,在那儿我并不是一个人都不认识的。”Tommy笑着说

The decision became final when Tomas sat down with his former team at the end of August. "This change is not because I am angry with them after last season. No disagreements took place between me and my team. This change is because I think that it's important. They understood my decision and I am very thankful for everything they have given me." Tomas added.
In Prague the door will always be open for him, for example when he wants to come to Europe before competitions or when he needs help from his former coaches. "I can always return to Prague if I want to. If it won't work out for me in Toronto, Mrs. Koprivova said to me that I can come back home at any time."
It could however happen that Tomas will show up at home for other reasons. Like for example in November, when he will first compete at the cup of China and 14 days later in Russia for the grand prix in Moscow.
八月底,Tom和他的前教练组讨论之后终于做了最终决定。这个决定并不是我因为上赛季后我生他们的气,是因为我觉得很重要。他们理解我的决定并且我很感恩他们教授给我的
布拉格的大门永远为Tommy敞开,比如他要是去欧洲比赛或者他需要从前教练那儿获取帮助。只要我愿意,我随时都能回去。如果多伦多的训练没有达到预期的效果,Koprivova说她的大门随时为我敞开
无论如何Tommy都会回欧洲比赛的。11月他将参加COC,12月参加COR.

"To travel from Canada to China and back and then to Europe to Moscow might be a bit too much travelling, so we are considering where I will be training between these competitions. It could be in Prague too. For sure however I will be in the Czech republic to compete at Czech nationals in December." Tomas confirmed.
从加拿大到中国再回加拿大再到莫斯科可能有点折腾了,我们在想在比赛间隙我可以在哪儿训练。有可能在布拉格。可以确定的是我会回捷克参加12月份的全国比赛。

Just like last year Tomas won't compete at any small competition to prepare before competing at the grand prix series, where he will debut his programs.
"I won't do any competition before the grand prix to prepare myself, but I won't miss it either, I am not afraid of that. I don't think I need to do any preparing competitions, I want to go to China well rested and then I will try out my programs and see what the judges will say about them. My trainer already set up a plan for the whole season, so that I should be in the right form at the right time."
跟去年一样,为了备战GPFTommy不会参加小的比赛,他会在GPF上首次亮相新赛季。
GPF之前,我不会参加任何比赛。我并不认为我需要什么小赛来准备大赛,我只想以很好的状态去中国,然后尝试我的两套节目,然后看裁判对节目的评价。我的教练已经对我整个赛季训练做了安排,所以我应该会在对的时候有对的状态

Some time ago Tomas also made another change in his team and a very essential one. Many times he already talked about the fact that the biggest barrier for Tomas to reach success is the psychological aspect. From now on singer Daniel Landa will help him with this. It's a decision that is wrapped in secrecy, because no one really can or wants to tell how this collaboration is going to help Tomas, but Tomas himself feels that it will work out. He said that David helped him for example to pass his exams for his bachelor degree (physical education and sports) and that he feels very balanced right now before flying to Canada.
前段时间Tommy对他的教练组成员做了一个必要的调整。Tommy多次说过,心理因素是他取得成功的障碍之一。从现在开始,他将于歌手Daniel Landa合作帮助他克服心理因素。这个决定有些神秘,因为没人知道或能述说这种合作将如何帮助到他,但是Tommy感觉这有所帮助。他说David帮助他通过考试取得本科学位(体育教育),取得学位后去加拿大心理感觉很平和。

"My life is moving on, but I am not afraid of this step. When last season finished I was a very sad and depressed person, I hardly smiled. Now I am a happy person again and I am looking forward to the future. Tomas said at the end.
新生活要开始了,但我并不害怕。上个赛季末,我变的很悲伤很消极,我后来都不怎么笑了。现在我很开心,并且满心期待未来。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 精品文章

查看全部评分

西溪 发表于 2010-11-22 20:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
COR新闻发布会,来自FSU:

短节目之后:
I dont' have many comments about my SP. Am quite satisfied, it's a very early on my season I started working about 5 weeks ago, it's a good position to be after the SP and I will have much more to say tomorrow.
对于我的短节目我没什么要说的。我很满意我的表现。对于我来说赛季刚开始,我才准备了5周。SP取得这个名字对我很有利,明天长节目之后我会有更多的想法。

关于四周
it's not about not liking or not liking the quad, I still do. I changed alot into the season and I practiced just for 5 weeks, it's hard on my body, it's different from what I usually do, I didnt' feel secured about it, I will be more better towards the Euros and the worlds.
四周不是说喜欢或不喜欢的问题,平时训练中我依然做4周。这个赛季对于我来说改变太多了,我才训练了5周,我的身体可能还不能适应4周,对于上四我还没有准备好。但我相信随着欧锦赛和世锦赛的逼近,我的状态会越来越好的。(看新闻发布会视频,Tommy还说了,别担心四周会上的)

长节目之后
Verner: Hi everybody, I didn’t really expect to be 1st, it’s my first GP title ever, no one mentioned it , am disappointed no one is following my career. I didn’t expect to make it to the GPF and though I’d have more time to practice on my own and have a ticket to the GPD, It’s a big change and a big surprise. I only skated for the crowd today and if you watched I hope you enjoyed. It’s was specially for you – I got so much from the audience for the last 4 years and never gave anything back, so that is for you.
我没有想过我会取得第一,这是我第一个大奖赛分站赛冠军,尽然没有人恭喜我,我好失望呀,没人关心我的事业发展么J(这孩子开始开玩笑了~)我没想过我会尽GPF,尽管我训练的很客户。对于我这是一个巨大的改变和惊喜。我今天只为观众表演,如果大家看了,我希望你们喜欢我的表演。过去的4年,我从观众中得到太多太多了,但我没有回馈过什么给观众,所以我今天所做的都是因为那些喜爱我的观众。

Q: Really really you were not expecting to make it to the GPF?
A: With the bronze medal I would never make it to the final. With the Japanese camikadze . Takahiko who will be skating next week. After the SP I knew I would be on the 3rd place for sure, but now we have to change things, but it’s a good change so why not.
Q:
你真没想过进总决赛吗。

A: 如果第三我肯定进不了。小塚下周将进行比赛。短节目之后,我知道我能取得第三名,但是现在取得第一能进总决赛了,这将改变很多事情,但是这是个好的改变。

About the quad:
IT’s not in the schedule yet, it’s too early in the season since I made some big changes just 5 weeks before, so I can do the quad separately but not in the proramme. I might make it in the GPF if I have time, since I have nothing to loose – the biggest fear is to drop from the group after the SP, but there are only 6 skaters in the GPF, so there is nothing to drop from.

Q:四周问题

A:四周还没提上议程。赛季还很早。我能完成四周,但是放在节目中尚需时日。如果我有时间,我可能在GPF尝试四周,因为我没啥可失去的,既然我已经拿到了GPF的入场券。

Verner: Of dissapointding Olympics I don’t have much to say about mine. I didn’t compete at words, Didn’t finish the season. I needed a huge change, I went to Lory Nikol, I love her as a choreographer and as a person but I needed a change so I went to work with camerlengo I asked can you do the singing in the rain and Michael Jackson andhe said yes, so we wanted it to be not boring and not ttoo exciting so the audience wouldn’t dance instead of paying attention to my skating.

关于奥运会我没太多想说的。我没参加世锦赛。我找了Lori,但我需要改变,所以我开始于Camerlengo合作。我问他你能编Singing in the rainMichael Jackson吗,然后他说可以。我们希望这个节目不要太无聊也不要太劲爆.

To Verner: you moved from Germany to Canada. Was it hard to adapt and how do you feel about Canada?
The first 2 weeks I didn’t think I can survive it was very a new experience for me , they do a run through every day, but in Europe you do just elements and parts, and then 1-2 before the competition. But the European ways were not working for me anymore and it was me who wanted to make the change and here I am after 5 weeks I can see the differentce. I might not be completely comfortable yet, I can do the routine, Iand it’ll take a couple of weeks to adjust

Q:你从德国搬到加拿大,适应过程很难吗?你对加拿大有什么感受

A:头两个月我都觉得自己不行了。每天我都要过一遍节目,但是在欧洲只做一些要素就成,在比赛前才过一两遍节目。但是欧洲的训练方式对我不起作用了。5周的训练初显成效。我可能还没完全适应这样的节奏,但我能坚持下来,我可能还需要一段时间完全适应。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +2 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
QSYfly + 5 + 1 谢谢翻译,期待GPF!
Anemone + 5 辛苦翻译 不过,这层楼的字怎么这么小……

查看全部评分

西溪 发表于 2010-11-22 21:48:19 | 显示全部楼层

好多人都说,Tommy的风格让人想起Browning 和 Kulik。看过现场之后,感觉他在冰上的气质非常高贵,落冰很轻盈,给人感觉很舒服!喜欢他这赛季的短节目,轻松、美丽、愉悦~ 亦如他本人。

他本来打算COC Gala滑和Browning叔叔编的新节目,但是说冰面离观众太远云云,第二天不知怎的改滑MJ了。不知道COR GALA的 Dangerous是不是他说的那套新的~

COR SP

COC LP (COR换了个黑上衣,据说这件蓝的出了点问题,我再去找找~)   

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
QSYfly + 5 其实我也更喜欢这身蓝色的....

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2010-11-23 16:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
突然想起来,COR的LP结束观众给了他一只Thumper哦!!!就是Bambi里面的兔子,那个……可以说是……“男二”
Thumper很可爱的!!!蹦来蹦去的~~~应该还是比较符合Tommy性格的。不过Thumper小动物有点大嘴巴~~~
西溪 发表于 2010-12-3 11:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
AS上一篇长长长的Tomas采访,喜欢看AS的专访(生动,深入,全面),是在COR之后的采访。
http://www.absoluteskating.com/

文章太长就不贴了。
Tommy连T太都不放过,使劲的电啊。(盯这图片盯了好久。。。)

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 5 + 1 ^_^ 从来没见过T太戴眼镜呢。

查看全部评分

em1900 发表于 2010-12-4 22:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
LS的那照片,距离未免太近了点- -
em1900 发表于 2010-12-4 22:41:17 | 显示全部楼层
话说俺盯这图片也盯了好久,怎么回事啊
em1900 发表于 2010-12-4 22:51:14 | 显示全部楼层
好多人都说,Tommy的风格让人想起Browning 和 Kulik。看过现场之后,感觉他在冰上的气质非常高贵,落冰很轻 ...
西溪 发表于 2010-11-22 21:48

话说08/09赛季他的LP走的MS都是贵族路线,那个探戈组曲尤其体现了这种旧世纪的贵族风格
Anemone 发表于 2010-12-6 20:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
哎呀,只有我想不到的,没有别人做不到的。
今天一个同学告诉我要总决赛去看电眼,还说要弄个Tomas, I'm free tonight的条幅……
告诉了她Nathalie的问题她依然表示无压力……

嗯,电眼加油!!!今年GPF男单最好的颜啊~~~
话说今年GPF男单的平均身高能达到170咩?我严重怀疑……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表