[讨论] 翻译:小熊和冰迷的电话聊天纪录

[复制链接]
tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-1 22:08:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我手上有一篇yags和一位冰迷电话聊天的纪录, 只有8分钟, 不是正式访问, 也不是平常的那种一问一答的方式...全是那位冰迷口述得来的...所以在花时间翻译之前想看有没有人想看的, 有我才翻...(我又要考试了, 所以...[em65] )

斑竹注:翻译内容楼主放在第四楼
鱼类 发表于 2007-4-1 22:14:22 | 显示全部楼层
肯定是有很多熊粉想看的,但是还要以学业为主。你在课余时间抽空翻译吧,不急的
marlin 发表于 2007-4-1 22:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
不急...你直接贴全文也可以的!!!! 当然有人想看!!!!!
~~~~
 楼主| tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-2 00:40:11 | 显示全部楼层

和冰迷的电话聊天纪录

我知道鱼类哥哥说不用急,但我一想到要到4月尾才考完试就一咬牙,干脆把这篇翻出来算了...嘿嘿
读上去可能有些怪,因为都是那位冰迷转述的...多多包涵!

我先对他说'生日快乐'。 他说其实还没到他的生日(他生日在18号星期天,我们是在星期六谈的话)

我问他会不会搞个生日派对,他说不会,因为他们在那天有表演。

他然后说在表演后会有一个12(?)小时长,坐在大巴上的旅途在等着他们。

所以我问为什么他们不乘搭飞机?他说其实他们所坐的大巴很不错,有厨房和可以睡觉的卧铺。

他还说有时候乘搭飞机是件很麻烦的事情。他们必须要早到去办理登机手续,然后就只能坐在那里等着上飞机。

他说他们只剩下几个表演。

然后我问他对自己是巡回表演中唯一一个‘全职’的俄罗斯人有什么感觉。

我不会说出他说的评语(出于礼貌),但他说了‘it s****’,也就是说,那很让人厌恶。

他说很想念Elena和Anton,说他们能在一起聊天,而能够完全明白彼此的意思。

他然后提到Katia和Ilia有在巡回表演的初期时表演,而他们两个最近又再加入表演。

他提到Angela Nikodinov取替了Katia的位置。然后我说:我是Katia的支持者。我然后变得大胆,告诉他我已经在Long Island看了SOI的表演,而我还特意为了看Katia和Ilia会去Bridgeport那站的演出。我问他能不能给我一个后台证。

他笑了,告诉我在这个问题上我必须要和Nikki(那个拨电话的女孩子)谈(我觉得我并没有说服他)

我们然后谈到了盐湖城的奥运。我告诉他我和他一样曾置身在那次奥运里。

他问我是在那里义务帮忙的(问我是不是在花样溜冰),我告诉他我是在Deer Valley的滑雪比赛里帮忙。

我听上去很不快乐,因为我很想在花样溜冰里帮忙。我跟他说我很高兴他那次赢了,他听上去也对那次的金牌感到快乐。

我问他对都灵的感觉,听上去他不觉得那是一件很重大的事情。

我问他会不会因为他不再是‘现任’奥林匹克冠军而觉得自己老了,他说那个头衔永远不会离开一个选手。‘他们不会说“前奥运冠军”,只会说“奥运冠军”。’

他说他在Plushenko赢了之后立刻打电话给他向他祝贺,还说他们不真的是朋友,但却是彼此很接近的竞争对手。他说他们一个住在圣彼得堡,一个住在莫斯科。

我问他会不会看世界锦标赛,他说他们很可能会在那段期间有表演。

他问我电视台会不会直播,我告诉他我觉得应该不会,因为比赛是在东京举行的。

他感觉上已完全从比赛场合抽离了,似乎也不追看。

我还问了他的狗(品种是Cocker Spaniel),Lawrence的事。他说(我想他在说那只狗时用的是‘她’)她/他已经9岁了,并和他的母亲一起住在俄罗斯。(Lawrence不是男孩名吗?他是以他最喜欢的电影‘Lawrence of Arabia’来给那只狗起名的。)

他说他很想她/他,而当他们能见面时,她/他会记得他,会和他玩。

然后(因为他的口音我并不确定)他说会在Simsbury里建一栋房子,就在Ilia的附近,好让他在美国时能有地方住。而在房子建好时,他还想养一条拉布拉多犬。听上去他对那件事很兴奋。他说他和Ilia是朋友, 他很高兴他们两个将会从新加入表演, 因为现在只有他一个俄罗斯人

对,整体来说很有趣!Alexei似乎不介意给我打电话。他有留心听我讲话,也毫无犹豫地回答了我的问题(除了那后台证以外)。我觉得他也很尊重我,我对他印象更好了。

评分

参与人数 3人气 +3 收起 理由
antony1986jl + 1 熊窝奖励……
Yvonne + 1 辛苦翻译
Fleur + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2007-4-2 01:19:01 | 显示全部楼层
啥语的?!英语俄语还是其它语?
 楼主| tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-2 02:41:53 | 显示全部楼层
已经翻好了,想看的就在这个版里~
antony1986jl 发表于 2007-4-2 15:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦辛苦!我是没这么大耐性也没这么好的英文水平!所以特别崇拜楼主这种人!感谢楼主让我能听听小熊最近的近况和感受!!

感觉好多人不熟悉,而且他好像真的对比赛没什么兴趣了,连关注都懒得关注!
千万别有一天连滑冰都没兴趣了,那我们可怎么办????
蓝色猫咪 发表于 2007-4-2 17:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
偶觉得只要进入过国际比赛滴, 就不会对滑冰丧失兴趣~ 在冰上滑动滴感觉是无可取代滴~~
marlin 发表于 2007-4-3 14:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主辛苦翻译~~~
小熊的表演好象很多很累的样子,不太有空看啥比赛的.
要说现在的SKATER,他应该也看不下去.就这样的世锦赛,别说Yags,Plushy都跟家里偷笑呢吧.

小熊咋会不爱滑冰,他太爱滑冰了,别的统统要给滑冰让路,连他自己在内
figuresk8er 发表于 2007-4-3 14:37:09 | 显示全部楼层
可否把原文和出处贴出来? 多谢!
 楼主| tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-3 15:32:32 | 显示全部楼层
嗯, 出处是G/G corner:

I started off by saying Happy Birthday.  He said it wasn't really his birthday yet (it was on Sunday (18th), and we spoke on Saturday). I asked him if they were going to have a party, and he said no they had a show. He went on to say that they had a 12(?) hour bus ride ahead of them after the show. So I asked why they weren't taking the plane? He said that the bus they have is really nice, with a kitchen and bunks for sleeping. He also said that taking the plane sometimes is too much of a hassle. They have to be there so early to be checked-in, and then they just sit there and wait. He mentioned that they have only a few shows left.

Then I asked him about being the only Russian "full-time" on the tour. His exact words I won't say, (out of respect) but he said "it s****", or in other words, it stinks. He talked about missing Elena and Anton, and that they were able to talk to each other and understand each other. He then mentioned how Katia and Ilia had been there at the beginning of the tour, and that they had just joined them again. He mentioned how Angela Nikodinov was there in Katia's place. Then I mentioned "US" (G&G fans), and that I am a big Kaita fan. I got bold then, and told him I had already seen the show on Long Island, and that I was going to the Bridgeport, CT show just to see Katia and Ilia, and could he get me back-stage passes?  He told me I had to talk to Nikki (the girl who set up the call) about that and laughed. (I don't think I perswaded him)  

We then went on to talk about the Salt Lake Olympics. I told him we had something in common and that I was there too. He asked me where I was volunteering (asking if I was at the skating), and I had to tell him I was at Deer Valley for the skiing. I sounded sad, beause I wanted to be at the skating. I said to him that I was so happy he won, and he sounded happy about that. I asked him how he felt about Torino, and he sounded like it wasn't such a big deal. I asked him if he felt older now that he isn't the "current" olympic champion, and he commented that the title never goes away. "They don't say x-olympic champion." He mentioned how he did call Evgeni Plushenko to congratulate him right after he won, and said that they weren't really friends, but they were close competitors. That he lives in St. Petersburg and Alexei was in Moscow.

I asked him how and if they were going to watch the World Championships, and he said they would probably have a show. He asked me if they were going to show it live, and I told him I didn't think so, because it's in Tokyo. He kind of seemed removed from the competition scene, like he didn't follow it anymore?

I also asked him about his Cocker Spaniel, Lawrence! He said (I think he said "she") that she/he is 9 years old, and living with his mother in Russia. (Isn't Lawrence a boys name? He named the dog after his favorite program, "Lawrence of Arabia.") He misses her/him and when they do see each other, they remember each other and play.

Then he went on to say that he's having a house built in Simsbury (I *think* don't quote me) for when he stays here. When the house is done he wants to get a laboradore retriever. He sounded excited about it too.

He spoke of how he and Ilia are friends. He was very happy that Ilia and Katia were joining the tour again. Since he is the only Russian, he told me how happy he was that they were back

So, over-all fun! Alexei didn't seem to be "bothered" by having to make the call. He listened to me, and answered my questions no problem. (except for the back stage passses!) I felt like he really respected me too. I'm even more impressed with him than before.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
figuresk8er + 10 + 1 好东西

查看全部评分

dudu1984712 发表于 2007-4-3 15:46:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 marlin 于 2007-4-3 14:27 发表
谢谢楼主辛苦翻译~~~
小熊的表演好象很多很累的样子,不太有空看啥比赛的.
要说现在的SKATER,他应该也看不下去.就这样的世锦赛,别说Yags,Plushy都跟家里偷笑呢吧.

小熊咋会不爱滑冰,他太爱滑冰了,别的统统 ...

熊的节目最让我感动的一点,就是我总能感觉他他别特别热爱滑冰,那种强烈的感受,让你很难对他的节目完全没感觉
iloveyagudin 发表于 2007-4-4 09:59:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 antony1986jl 于 2007-4-2 15:58 发表
辛苦辛苦!我是没这么大耐性也没这么好的英文水平!所以特别崇拜楼主这种人!感谢楼主让我能听听小熊最近的近况和感受!!

感觉好多人不熟悉,而且他好像真的对比赛没什么兴趣了,连关注都懒得关注!
千万别有一天连滑冰都没兴趣了,那我们可怎么办????  

不会的了,小熊那么爱滑冰,他如果真的完全退出了,也只可能是伤病。
小熊在练3A呢,唉,这个不知道心疼一下自己的家伙~~~
小熊总是让熊粉既心疼又骄傲,叹ing~~~
marlin 发表于 2007-4-4 10:32:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 iloveyagudin 于 2007-4-4 09:59 发表

小熊在练3A呢,唉,这个不知道心疼一下自己的家伙~~~

我们杀了Japan Open吧.....3A?!?!?他下半辈子还想走路吗?
 楼主| tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-4 16:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 marlin 于 2007-4-4 10:32 AM 发表

我们杀了Japan Open吧.....3A?!?!?他下半辈子还想走路吗?