查看全部评分

audrey0106 发表于 2008-3-27 03:40:09 | 显示全部楼层

回复 108# 的帖子

我真的觉得那个拿彩带的点子超棒的~~~每个选手都变得像精灵一样~~~大少就像个仙子~~
丫头 发表于 2008-3-27 12:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Yvonne 于 2008-3-24 20:29 发表
表演滑美图

我一直很纳闷这个动作是怎么做的。
自己在地上摆了半天POSE也觉得匪夷所思,是不是滑行时有惯性,人的平衡可以好保持一点??
倒有点“飞天”里倾倒的意思。。。
有个瑞典本国的男单在表演的时候好像也有一个类似的后倾动作,几乎与冰面平行了!!!
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2008-3-27 21:06:10 | 显示全部楼层
自由滑相关报道:http://chicagosports.chicagotrib ... figure-skatingmar23,1,6602186.column

Weir部分

"It was not my strongest performance, but I am proud to bring back the only medal for the U.S.A.," Weir said.

“这不是我的最强发挥,但我很骄傲能为美国赢得唯一一枚奖牌。”

"I was a giant bundle of nerves. When I got ready to get on the ice my entire body was trembling. Two years ago I definitely would have fallen apart. I tried to be as spectacular as possible."

“我非常非常紧张。当我准备上冰时,我的整个身体都在颤抖。换作两年前的话,我早就崩溃了。而现在的我尽力做到最好。”

IFS杂志http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=552&pid=801&st=0&#entry801

SP后采访:

The three-time U.S. champion scored a season best of 80.79 points (42.64/38.15). “I felt fantastic on the ice today," he said. "The audience helped me through this performance and I felt like it was a regular run-through I did everything I am trained to do.

"I've been happy to be in Sweden for such a long time because I feel that I'm comfortable here, I am not rushed. The short program came at the perfect time, just when I'm getting at the point when I'm a little bit too comfortable. With the long program tomorrow I'm excited to get that over with.”

“今天我感觉很棒。观众帮助我完成整套节目,我觉得似乎自己只是在做平常训练做的一切。”

“很高兴能在瑞典呆这么长时间,因为在这里我觉得很舒服,不紧不慢。短节目比得正是时候,正在我觉得有点舒服的时候。我很兴奋能以这样的状态完成自由滑。”

LP后采访

“I’m so excited. It was not my strongest performance, but I am just proud for myself and for my coaches and I am proud to bring back the only medal for the USA,” the 23-year-old said. “I was a little tired towards the end and I had much nervous energy. When I was going into my starting position, my legs were still shaking.”

节目快结束时我有点点累,还是那么紧张。准备摆开始动作时,我的腿仍然在抖。

新浪的BT图片报道http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/p/2008-03-23/03063549321.shtml

花滑世锦赛男单自由滑赛况 威尔露出可爱笑容

废话,我们家大少什么时候不可爱了~~

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
红木梳子 + 1 哈哈,笑死了,最后一句
时差 + 5 + 1 辛苦了~~最後那句,笑抽~~~~

查看全部评分

audrey0106 发表于 2008-3-28 18:54:12 | 显示全部楼层
我不是想掃興,我真的覺得我們家的大少很漂亮也很可愛,可是他有些照片真的有點像Rob Schneider…

明明就是那麼漂亮的一個人,為什麼會像一個諧星啊!!!!!!!!!!!!
红木梳子 发表于 2008-3-28 19:26:06 | 显示全部楼层
超级喜欢gala时拿着带子的大少 唯美啊!~
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2008-3-29 11:21:59 | 显示全部楼层
男单短节目结束后,Weir接受了某家媒体的电话采访,看着还蛮有意思的。

http://www.latimes.com/sports/custom/extras/la-spw-skate22mar22,1,2622944.story

记者认为Weir的LP如果和SP发挥得一样好那他还是很有机会的,开玩笑说这次世锦赛的班车不会误点。Weir这才发觉他世锦赛SP的排名恰巧和他06都灵冬奥会SP排名一样,第2。

"Don't jinx me," Weir said, with a wry laugh, via telephone from Sweden.

Weir在电话中大笑道:“你们可别咒我”。

Weir, the three-time U.S. champion, needed to be at his best to stay among the medal contenders Friday, so scintillating was much of the skating.

All his jumps were clean, flowing, effortless. His spins all were rated at the highest level of difficulty (level 4), his footwork sequences at level 3. Add that quality of skating to his artistic talents, and the result was a compelling 2 minutes 45 seconds.

Weir短节目发挥得干净利落,所有旋转定级为4级,步伐为3级。

"I think I've skated consistently strong performances this season, but this was a great performance for me," Weir said.

Weir说:“我觉得本赛季以来自己一直滑得很好,但这次对我来说是完成得最棒的一次。”

Only 2006 Olympic bronze medal Jeffrey Buttle of Canada was better, deservedly taking first by 1.31 points.

When he is on, Buttle is as good as it gets in the artistry department. So is two-time world champion Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland, but the judges conveniently overlook his consistent inability to land a litmus test jump, the triple axel.

He put a hand down on the landing of both that jump and a quadruple jump Friday. Although he wound up fifth, Lambiel is much closer (1.67 points) to Weir than he should be.

"It's still a political sport," Weir said.

两届世界冠军Lambiel两次跳跃手都扶冰了,但最后只比Weir低了1.67分。对此Weir表示:“这仍是政治体育。”

As it stands after the short program, the U.S. team is right on the bubble for the 13 points (Stephen Carriere was 11th in the short) to earn three places at the 2009 worlds.

It won't be easy for Weir (or Buttle) in the free skate, where quadruple jumps come more into play. Weir never has landed one cleanly in competition.

With U.S. champion -- and two-time world medalist -- Evan Lysacek sidelined by injury, Weir finds himself the standard-bearer for a U.S. team that has had a horrible worlds.

He prepared wisely for that role, spending a week before worlds in his adopted "home" town, Moscow, to get over the time difference and get used to foreign ice.

"I took myself out of my element, and it helped," Weir said.

随着Evan Lysacek的因伤退出,Weir意识到自己成了美国队在本届世锦赛的领军人物。

他很合理地为自己的这一角色做准备,提早来到“第二故乡”莫斯科,以克服时差冰提早适应国外冰场。

Weir说:“我把自己带出了自己的模式,起效果了。”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
ice_skating + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2008-3-29 11:25:30 | 显示全部楼层
另一篇报道,Weir谈更换教练以来的感受。

http://ap.google.com/article/ALe ... WbmokM4l1wD8VID1LO0

"It's a complete lifestyle change, as well as a new training regimen. Galina and Viktor have helped me very much to become very serious about my training and to be very serious about what I do off the ice," Weir said. "It's just a more mature look at how this sport is and how hard you have to train to be at the top levels. I always knew that, of course, but I didn't always want to ... work as hard as I have to."

“这不仅是训练方式的彻底改变,更是生活方式的彻底改变。Galina和Viktor给了我很多帮助,让我对训练变得非常认真,也让我对自己冰场下的行为变得认真,”Weir说,“我用更为成熟的眼光审视对这项运动,对刻苦训练的必要性也有了更为成熟的看法。其实我一直都知道这个道理,但是,当然,我总是不想......那么刻苦去训练。”

Weir and Zmievskaya have a strict regimen of what he does day by day, what elements and what programs. He's also learned to take care of himself on a daily basis, doing mundane things like cooking and cleaning.

Weir和Zmievskaya不但对每天的训练、动作、节目设置得十分严格,Weir还学着如何照顾自己的平日的起居,一些如烹饪和清洁之类的小事。

"We told him at the beginning we are not baby-sitters, we are coaches. Baby-sitting, wrong address," Petrenko said.

Petrenko说:“我们一开始就和他说了,我们不是保姆,我们是教练。保姆,错误的定位。”

"It's not the most important thing for me," he said. "Even if there are only two spots, as long as one is mine, that's OK."

对于明年LA世锦赛美国男队席位的事,Weir一点也不担心:“对我来说这不是最重要的。就算只有两个席位,只要有一个是我的就OK啦。

(我觉得W少还真挺傻。 他的话虽不假,但美国队拿到三个席位对他来说绝对是好事。万一他在明年全美发挥失常掉到第三了呢,他不是没资格去Worlds了嘛。拿三个席位不仅是方便别人,也是方便自己。)

Weir也承认自己这次LP的发挥“overly cautious”。尽管世锦赛首获奖牌,少爷的世界排名却从原来的第5下滑至第6。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
ice_skating + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2008-3-29 11:30:50 | 显示全部楼层
补一点颁奖仪式的图片

上台领奖

前三名

下冰后与教练组拥抱庆祝

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由