[讨论] 村主章枝讨论专贴

[复制链接]
wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-3 16:33:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
不水了,改邪归正

给村主盖楼,希望能有更多人来喜欢村主,喜欢这位坚持不懈的老将!

看了Dream on Ice的表演,很傻很天真

欢迎各位Mao粉、Miki粉日后在看到日本选手动态的时候不吝顺便把村主的消息发过来一下,在此提前感谢各位的支持!
fumie.jpg
 楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-3 16:34:33 | 显示全部楼层
坐在沙 发上发一段FSU上网友的感怀文,写他看完新节目A Viennese Waltz的感言:
新节目观看http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQvI_mV5Wk

What Fumie Suguri has piled for the long years.

This is an article in “Sports@nifty” in Japan.
http://iceblue.cocolog-nifty.com/fig...2008_3bf7.html

Translation into English. 
The report of "Dream on Ice 2008". What Fumie Suguri has piled for the long years.

June 29th, 2008.
text/Hirono Aoshima.  photo/Masami Morita
"Dream on Ice" in this year was awesome.
The junior skaters of Akio Sasaki, Rumi Suizu and others showed the dance like being not able to think that it is the movement on the ice. Akiko Suzuki, Yasuharu Nanri and moreover the senior experienced skaters showed a new aspect of skating.
While the overseas guests such as Lambiel and others who came all the way for "Dream on Ice" showed the skating with all their might,
Japanese top-skaters of Daisuke Takahashi, Mao Asada and others, too, showed a new-program with high percentage of completion like being not able to think that it is before the new season now.  The "Dream on Ice" which has 5th with this year became the ice show which is already familiar and can never miss for the skating fan, but it had more the substantiality and depth of the contents than the ordinary years.  I felt so as to have been made to realize anew how much thick the layer of the player in the Japanese figure skating world now is.

The people who saw them with a live after a long time interval, uttered a sigh while saying, "The figure skating is nice as expected". The fan who has continued to see skates for a long time said "It is happy that I am a fan of skating now" deeply.

Fumie Suguri showed a program, "A Viennese Waltz". "A Viennese Waltz" is the music number of the unit Adiemus of the artist Carl Jenkins whom she skated to "Fantasia etc with vocal" by in the 2006/2007 season.
Though she has challenged a wide range of programs like the doll, like the clown and like the pantomime so far, this program is the fantastic, moreover vivid and pretty one which is different from any program of former Fumie Suguri.
The choreography of the Alexander Zhulin who does not use the music as the BGM but finishes utilizing it with making the music melt in the program with making the sound and the movement synchronize, is wonderful, too.
She was not only particular about the details such as the striped shirt, the costume which the big red heart-mark is impressed and the makeup which was painting a heart-mark likewise, but also didn't cut corners even the one place until the ending which bows like romping from the starting which shows a lot of pantomime outside of rink.
In "Dream on Ice", though every skater showed the skating with a vigorousness and a remarkable personality, a skater who showed "the entertainment called figure skating" instead of showing "the sports called figure skating" was this person, Fumie Suguri, as expected.

Being able to see the program of Fumie Suguri who is the only person who continued to pursue "the skating to attract" for the long years, the fan must have been surely satisfied greatly.
Simultaneously, I feel happy that she is here for us even if so long time passes, when seeing the familiar posture which enters toe-jump which doesn't change from the time of her junior.
I was impressed on that the small girl who tried to dance the program of Lori Nichol with doing her best, is skating with mastering such a program which there are many highlight now.
"It is just only her who can do thus acting".
"That she acted excellently about thus acting".
Really, untiringly year by year, this program is one which Fumie Suguri had piled by her body and her will. Also, it is interesting that the program of this time is the last work, too, with the Alexander Zhulin who she studied under for 2 years. For these few years, she seemed to be wandering off somewhat under the young coach in Russia.
Because the one which Zhulin creates does not mesh with the one which she want to do, sometimes it used to look as if she skated by the program to have borrowed.
However, when I watched that she showed the last program to have completed with the touch of Fumie as just hers, I thought that absorbing neatly the one which it should absorb as expected, she is going to go to the next step.
Under Nikolai Morozov who is a new coach and choreographer, what color will she add to "A Viennese Waltz" which is the compilation of the one which pursued under Zhulin, moreover?
By this program, her new season became what I look forward to moreover.

Refernce:
“Fumie Suguri new EX” on YouTube posted by akiko7nana.
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQvI_mV5Wk

Music: “Ein Wiener Walzer (a Viennese Waltz) ” by Adiemus: unit of Karl Jenkins
Choreography: Alexander Zhulin

作者写得很动感情,我胡乱翻译了一下,翻得比较酸,见笑了:

村主这么多年积淀了什么

这篇文章翻译自日本网友Sports@nifty
由日文翻成英文,我再翻成中文,关于2008年Dream on Ice

今年的Dream on Ice真是棒极了!
日本青少年组选手Akio Sasaki, Rumi Suizu表演的舞蹈让人想不起这是在滑冰;Akiko Suzuki, Yasuharu Nanri等成年组选手展现了滑冰的另一面。不但远道而来的国际巨星如Lambiel尽情展现了他们的能力;日本本土明星Daisuke Takahashi, Mao Asada也完美演出了他们的新节目,让人不禁要问:新赛季还没开始呢?

今年已举办到第五届的Dream on Ice日益为冰迷所熟知,成为无法错过的表演,并且今年的节目比以往更加充实、内涵更胜一筹。我同时觉得这次表演让我再一次看到日本的滑冰后备力量是多么强大!

在现场看过节目的人们长叹道:“原来花样滑冰与我想象的一样美妙。”而那些有年头的冰迷更是深切地为这项运动而自豪。

村主章枝表演了新节目A Viennese Waltz,这段华尔兹音乐来自她06-07赛季曾用过的"Fantasia etc with vocal" 的曲作者Adiemu的作品the unit Carl Jenkins。尽管村主此前也尝试过玩偶、小丑以及哑剧之类的角色,但新节目无疑非常美妙、生动,与过去我们熟悉的村主大相径庭。编排教练Alexander Zhulin的功力有目共睹,他不仅仅将音乐当作背景,而是让音乐融入每一个动作中,二者同步而和谐。村主不但精心雕琢了这套节目的许多细节:斑马纹的衬衫,一颗红心描在胸前,以及仿佛红心的妆面,都使人难忘;她同时也从头到尾卖力地表演了一部充满幽默感的哑剧。在这场Dream on Ice中,尽管每一位选手都活力四射地展现了个人魅力,但将花样滑冰诠释为一种心身的娱乐而非一项运动的,非村主莫属。

作为多年来见证了村主不断追求“滑引人入胜的冰”这一信念的冰迷,我感到无比满足。
同时,我为她多年来一直坚持在赛场感到由衷的高兴,当看到那熟悉的、从少年时期就没变过的后外点冰起跳姿势,感怀涌上心头。
曾记得那个勇敢的滑着Lori Nichol节目的小女孩,如今徜徉在这耀眼的剧本里:惟有她能如此表演,惟有她能表演得这么好!

是的,奋斗一年又一年而毫不知倦,这套节目无疑承载了村主多年的积淀,无论动作还是感情。耐人寻味的是,这竟是她与俄罗斯少帅Alexander Zhulin两年合作期间的最后一套节目,而这两年不幸是她最茫然的时期。
由于zhulin没能带来村主希望的改变,这些时日她的节目看起来总是缺乏新意,像是从哪里生搬硬套来的。但是当我看到她用自己的感觉表演出来的节目,又觉得那是如此引人入胜,村主定会走向明天。

转投Nikolai Morozov门下,村主还能给这支华尔兹添加哪些新感觉,难道是Morozov式的?

跳着A Viennese Waltz,村主的新赛季已然开始,也引发我的憧憬。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
昀灿 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
roserose + 5 + 1 喜欢最后撒雪花的动作*_*
飞天神猪 + 5 + 1 谢谢翻译。

查看全部评分

楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-6 14:21:53 | 显示全部楼层

村主详细资料

http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs00000011.htm
http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs_pb_00000011.htm
http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs_cr_00000011.htm

Date of birth:31.12.1980Fumie SUGURI
JPN
Place of birth:Chiba
Height:157 cm
Home town:Yokohama City
Profession:full-time athlete
Hobbies:shopping
Start sk. / Club:1986 / Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel FSC
Coach:Alexander Zhulin
Choreographer:Alexander Zhulin
Former Coach:Nobuo Sato,Nobuko Fukui, Shinji Someya, O.Vasiliev
Practice low season:18 h / week at Moscow/RUS
Practice high season:18 h / week at Yokohama City
Music Short Program / Original Dance as of season 2007/2008
Take Five by Dave Brubek
Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2007/2008
Oblivion Tango
Personal Best Total Score182.0814.12.2003ISU Grand Prix Final 2004
Personal Best Score Short Program62.1224.03.2006World Championships 2006
Personal Best Score Free Skating120.0613.12.2003ISU Grand Prix Final 2004

00/01

01/02

02/03

03/04

04/05

05/06

06/07

07/08
Olympic Games
World Champ.
European Champ.
Four Continents
World Juniors
National Champ.
[url=]1.S[/url]
[url=]1.S[/url]
[url=]1.S[/url]
[url=]2.S[/url]
[url=]3.S[/url]
[url=]1.S[/url]
[url=]4.S[/url]
[url=]4.S[/url]
S=Senior; J=Junior; N=Novice
International CompetitionYearPlace
MasterCard Skate Canada Int. 2005 St John's, NF 20058.
NHK Trophy 2005 Osaka 20052.
HomeSense Skate Canada Intern. 2006 Victoria, BC 20062.
NHK Trophy 2006 Nagano 20062.

International CompetitionYearPlace
ISU Grand Prix Final 2007 St. Petersburg 20074.
Asian Winter Games 2007 20072.
Cup of China 2007 Beijing 20074.
Cup of Russia 2007 Moscow 20075.

Suguri started to skate in Alaska, where her father, an international pilot, was working. Suguri was the first lady from Japan to win an ISU Championship (2001 Four Continents) since Yuka Sato won the Worlds in 1994. Her younger sister Chika was a competitive figure skater and competed at the international level. Suguri switched coaches following the 2006/07 season and has been training in Moscow since spring 2007.

Personal Bests
Fumie SUGURI

Type Date Score Event Event Category Discipline Level
Total14.12.2003182.08ISU Grand Prix Final 2004LadiesSinglesSeniors
SP/OD24.03.200662.12World Championships 2006LadiesSinglesSeniors
SP/OD Technical01.12.200633.20NHK Trophy 2006LadiesSinglesSeniors
SP/OD Component12.12.200329.92ISU Grand Prix Final 2004LadiesSinglesSeniors
FS/FD13.12.2003120.06ISU Grand Prix Final 2004LadiesSinglesSeniors
FS/FD Technical25.03.200658.86World Championships 2006LadiesSinglesSeniors
FS/FD Component13.12.200362.88ISU Grand Prix Final 2004LadiesSinglesSeniors
 楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-6 15:13:49 | 显示全部楼层

Competition Results

Olympic Games
XX Olympic Winter Games 2006 Ladies 4 JPN
2002 Olympic Winter Games 2002 Ladies 5 JPN

World Championships
World Championships 2006 Ladies 2 JPN  
World Championships 2005 Ladies 5 JPN  
World Championships 2004 Ladies 7 JPN  
World Championships 2003 Ladies 3 JPN  
World Championships 2002 Ladies 3 JPN
World Championships 2001 Ladies 7 JPN  
World Championships 1999 Ladies 20 JPN
World Championships 1997 Ladies 18 JPN  

Four Continents Championships
Four Continents Championships 2008 Ladies 10 JPN  
Four Continents Championships 2005 Ladies 1 JPN  
Four Continents Championships 2003 Ladies 1 JPN  
Four Continents Championship 2001 Ladies 1 JPN  
Four Continents Championships 2000 Ladies 4 JPN  
Four Continents 1999 Ladies 5 JPN  

World Junior Championships
World Junior Championships 1997 Junior Ladies 4 JPN  
World Junior Championships 1996 Junior Ladies 4 JPN

ISU Grand Prix Final
ISU Grand Prix Final 2007 Ladies 4 JPN  
ISU Grand Prix Final 2004 Ladies 1 JPN  
ISU Grand Prix Final 2003 Ladies 6 JPN  
ISU Grand Prix Final 1999 Ladies 5 JPN  

ISU Grand Prix
Cup of Russia 2007 Ladies 5 JPN  
Cup of China 2007 Ladies 4 JPN
NHK Trophy 2006 Ladies 2 JPN
HomeSense Skate Canada Intern. 2006 Ladies 2 JPN  
NHK Trophy 2005 Ladies 2 JPN
MasterCard Skate Canada Int. 2005 Ladies 8 JPN  
Trophee Eric Bompard 2004 Ladies 4 JPN
MasterCard Skate Canada Int. 2004 Ladies 4 JPN  
NHK Trophy 2003 Ladies 1 JPN  
Cup of China 2003 Ladies 3 JPN  
NHK Trophy 2002 Ladies 4 JPN
Bofrost Cup on Ice 2002 Ladies 2 JPN
MasterCard Skate Canada Int. 2002 Ladies 2 JPN  
NHK-Trophy 2001 Ladies 7 JPN  
MasterCard Skate Canada 2001 Ladies 4 JPN  
NHK Trophy 2000 Ladies 5 JPN  
Skate Canada 2000 Ladies 3 JPN  
NHK Trophy 1999 Ladies 8 JPN
Trophee Lalique 1999 Ladies 7 JPN  
Skate Canada 1999 Ladies 100 JPN         这个是什么意思?
NHK-Trophy 1998 Ladies 3 JPN
Skate Canada 1998 Ladies 2 JPN
NHK Trophy 1997 Ladies 5 JPN
Cup of Russia 1996 Ladies 7 JPN  
NHK Trophy 1996 Ladies 6 JPN

International Competition
Asian Winter Games 2007 Ladies 2 JPN  
Int. World Skating Challenge 2004 Ladies 7 JPN  
Campbell's Intern. FS Classic 2003 Ladies 5 JPN  
Asian Winter Games 2003 Ladies 2 JPN  
Goodwill Games 2001 Ladies 3 JPN  
Asian Winter Games 1999 Ladies 3 JPN  
Nebelhorn Trophy 1996 Ladies 4 JPN
Pokal der Blauen Schwerter 1995 Junior Ladies 3 JPN  
Asian Championships 1996 Ladies 5 JPN  
Gardena Spring Trophy 1994 Junior Ladies 7 JPN  

Pro-Am Competition
Japan Open 1999 Ladies 5 JPN

National Championships
National Championships 2008 Ladies 4 JPN
National Championships 2007 Ladies 4 JPN  
National Championships 2006 Ladies 1 JPN  
National Championships 2005 Ladies 3 JPN  
National Championships 2004 Ladies 2 JPN  
National Championships 2003 Ladies 1 JPN  
National Championships 2002 Ladies 1 JPN  
National Championships 2001 Ladies 1 JPN
National Championships 2000 Ladies 3 JPN  
National Championships 1999 Ladies 2 JPN  
National Championships 1998 Ladies 2 JPN  
National Championships 1997 Ladies 1 JPN  
National Championships 1996 Ladies 4 JPN
 楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-25 23:54:23 | 显示全部楼层

Suguri and Oda get down to work

村主的新消息,没时间翻译了,请见谅

Japanese skaters join Ando at Ice House
(07/23/2008) - At 27 years of age, Fumie Suguri still has Olympic dreams.
The graceful skater from Chiba, a five-time Japanese champion and three-time world medalist, moved to Hackensack, N.J.'s, Ice House in late May to train with Nikolai Morozov.
"Last year I did not do well at my competitions; I did not make the world team," Suguri said, referring to her fourth-place finish at Japanese nationals. "Now I have very little time left. I need to push myself to keep up with the younger skaters.
"It was a difficult decision, but I really have to have some top coach. I have no time, just this season, because during the Olympic year you cannot change many things. I think I have to make something happen how. I felt I had no choice."
This is not the first time Suguri has left Japan to train abroad. In 2004, she briefly moved to Chicago to work with Oleg Vasiliev; in 2006, she turned to Alexander Zhulin.
"Looking back, so many people have helped me in my career," she said. "But this might be my last coach, and I needed a great coach. I have to try."
At the Ice House, Suguri joins long-time Japanese rival Miki Ando, who won the 2007 world title, as well as former world junior champion and two-time Japanese silver medalist Nobunari Oda.
"Maybe Miki does not like this situation," Suguri admitted. "Maybe it is a bit difficult. My agent suggested to me to have lessons from Nikolai. At first, I did not think this way, but now I am very happy I am here. Before I came, we talked to Miki and her mother about having me here."
Morozov said he consulted with Ando prior to taking on Suguri as a student.
"When Fumie asked me, I asked Miki, and she said it's okay because when [Miki] was in Japan, she used to skate at the same rink as Fumie, [2006 Olympic champion] Shizuka Arakawa, everybody," he said.
On this day in mid-July, Ando -- who withdrew from the 2008 ISU World Figure Skating Championships during the free skate after placing eighth in the short program -- declined questions, but Morozov said she is training well.
"She had shoulder and leg injuries at worlds, but she is better now. She is even doing quad Salchows," he said.
Suguri's new short is choreographed to the soundtrack of Fanfan, a 1992 French comedy romance. Suguri called it "little-known music." As for the long, she said, "We don't know yet. Nikolai has lots of ideas. We're thinking about different music."
Technically, she is working to perfect a triple-triple combination as well as the triple loop, a jump she has not landed in recent competitions.
"Nikolai has fixed [the loop] a lot," Suguri said. "I wish to have the loop this season and also maybe a triple Axel."
"She landed loop a couple of times [in practice] already," Morozov confirmed. "I like to work with Fumie; she is a very nice skater."
Suguri, who is scheduled to compete at Skate Canada and Cup of Russia this fall, especially enjoys sharing the ice with another of Morozov's pupils, world junior champion Adam Rippon.
"I need someone to push me; I'm so glad I'm skating with Adam," she said. "Boys jump harder than girls. It keeps up your motivation. It's so much different from the way girls practice."
Suguri is also able to test her mettle against her countryman Oda, who began training at Ice House this spring.
"This is a very nice place to train. The coach is great, and the other skaters are also great, so I am very happy here," the 21-year-old said. Both he and Suguri have settled in to apartments just 10 minutes from the rink.
The 2008-09 season is a comeback for the diminutive Japanese athlete. In July 2007, while in his hometown of Osaka, he was cited by police for driving his moped under the influence of alcohol. The Japan Skating Federation suspended him from international competition until December 2007. Oda apologized for the incident, paid a fine and accepted the suspension. Although he could have competed at Japanese nationals for a spot on the world team, he elected to skip the season.
"I was not glad to take off last year," he said. "But I think it was a very good time to think, 'Who am I? What should I do for the future?'"
In his down time, Oda turned to Lori Nichol to choreograph two new programs. His short, set to Khachaturian's "Masquerade Waltz," was created in November 2007; his free to "Warsaw Concerto," a virtuoso piano piece, was done in February. Like Morozov's other pupils, Oda is planning to compete at the Moran Memorial Championships, held at Ice House in August.
Because Oda did not compete last season, he is entered in just one fall Grand Prix event, Japan's NHK Trophy, in November.
"I don't have two Grand Prix, only one, but I am also doing the Nebelhorn Trophy in Germany in September. I need the points," he explained.
"My goal is, first of all, the podium at [Japanese] nationals. I want to make the world team. [Japan qualified three men for 2009 worlds.] After that, my goal is to do as many international competitions as possible and skate as well as I can. I would like to put the quad toe loop in both the short and long programs, if it goes well in practice."
"Oda will do a quad this season; it is very close," Morozov asserted.
A student at Osaka's Kansai University, Oda has halted his schoolwork to concentrate on training.
"After the [2010] Olympics, I will go back," he pledged.
The skater's arrival in Hackensack raised eyebrows, since Morozov coached his rival, three-time Japanese champion Daisuke Takahashi, for several years. Under Morozov's guidance, Takahashi won the 2007 world silver medal; last season, he set a new record for points (264.41) winning the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships.
Oda said he thought he could train alongside Takahashi, with Morozov coaching both.
"I was hoping so. I think he is a very good skater, and I [thought] if I could train with him in the United States, it would be very good for both of us."
Takahashi, however, thought differently. He announced his split with Morozov in May and has been training this summer at the Detroit Skating Club, working on new programs with Pasquale Camerlengo.
According to Morozov, his relationship with Takahashi had soured prior to his taking on Nobunari.
"I didn't feel comfortable working with Daisuke anymore, because his agent really made everything so that he [the agent] could control the situation," Morozov said, cited scheduling conflicts.
"I decided this before [taking on] Nobunari. It was not after Nobunari. I was actually very happy to end up with Nobunari because I had been thinking to stop working with Takahashi anyway."
It is likely the skaters' paths will still cross prior to NHK Trophy, where both are slated to compete.
"When I am back in Japan, my mom [Noriko Oda] is coaching me at the Kansai University rink, where Daisuke also trains," Oda said. "I see him there a little bit, but we skate at different times. Many good skaters train there."
tobyid 发表于 2008-7-26 09:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
真的很佩服村主,这个年纪了还要上3-3!
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-7-30 10:20:41 | 显示全部楼层
"Nikolai has fixed [the loop] a lot," Suguri said. "I wish to have the loop this season and also maybe a triple Axel."

还不止3接3呢,还可能要上三周半。

老骥伏枥,壮心不已。
村主值得敬重。
她应该已经是业余赛场上现役的最老的女单选手了吧。
1980年12月31日生,2010年都要29周岁了。
柯钦 发表于 2008-7-30 11:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
为自己的梦想不断努力,值得敬佩~要是她有哪个能力上 3-3的话,我还是支持她上的,现在要想进前3没有3-3好象机会特别小~另外就是她的软肋LOOP,要是做不了,以我的意见可以不做,改成多做一个3FLIP,奥运会上荒川只有 3种三周不照样拿高分!还有就是她的旋转的定级要尽量做到最好~祝福她吧!
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-7-30 13:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
这两年,村主已经是2次3Lutz,2次3Flip的安排了,恢复3Loop也是她对于自己的挑战。

以下是她如何获得2002年盐湖城冬奥会参赛资格的纪录:
尤其最后和她亲妹妹抱在一起号啕大哭的镜头让人不得不动容!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7B2IYKFlMw&feature=related

2006年取得入场券,她又一次泪流满面:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hd0zGEslI0&feature=related
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-7-30 14:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
村主成功的3Loop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5M2R43lKg&feature=related

又是哭得一塌糊涂。
还看到了还是小孩子的Mao Asada和Miki Ando。

首次奥运会之旅:
短节目:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bQtL4T5hrE&feature=related

自由滑:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BaA_cziEaY&feature=related
pooool 发表于 2008-7-31 00:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
她要上3-3为什么年轻一点的时候不上,3-3风潮也不是今年才刮起来的。

感觉她的滑行都不像过去那么轻松。SP还正常点,LP可能因为体力问题,上赛季经常支离破碎的。
凡男森 发表于 2008-7-31 14:18:38 | 显示全部楼层
我超级喜欢她,日本选手里面最喜欢就是她了~~
希望她能参加明年世界锦标赛
 楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-10-27 22:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
SC要开始了!把帖子顶起来一下

饱经沧桑的日本选手村主章之仍将出现在赛场,为自己的荣誉而战。

为村主攒RPing~~,只希望她能发挥出水平,如果能够小小拿个名次当然更好了
DSC 发表于 2008-10-28 02:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
村主的个性很好,非常友善,而且她是极少数日本选手(嫁去美国的那两只跟日裔选手不算)英语能力相当不错的一位;她妹妹也是滑冰选手,长的非常可爱

对村主的感觉有点类似对俄罗斯P/T的感觉,都相当令人敬佩:同样都坚持了很多年,也有过瞬间的辉煌,然后在渐渐在同胞选手的光芒下被掩盖住,终成了无声无息的影子,慢慢淡去。

但是做选手是一时的,做人却是一世的;村主的坚持不懈已经为自己赢得了敬重,而这种敬重并非每位选手都值得享有的;我很庆幸自己能跟她交谈过,能亲眼看过她好几次现场演出------巅峰时期村主的冰上速度令人难以想象,女单选手中大概只有过去的小卡娅或现在的Kostner可以跟她互相比较。村主的"粉红豹"SP至今仍是我最喜欢的女单SP之一。

希望她能在这次教练更动过后找回一些状态,发挥一些往日的水平

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
wonderishere + 5 + 1 Tankx

查看全部评分

Shawn向前冲! 发表于 2008-10-28 17:20:17 | 显示全部楼层

回复 14#DSC 的帖子

真羡慕你能跟选手交谈

村主不是那种第一眼很抓人的女子,连半个美女也说不上,甚至也比较缺乏一些基本的艺术气质,因此当她滑着那些深沉的古典音乐时,总感觉有点别扭

但是这别扭非但不会使人厌烦,反而让我很着迷。因为看到了她的努力,她的内秀,而不是一般女选手的外露
还有,你觉得和她没有太多距离感,好像在她身上看到你自己做过的一些好笑的事情

我一直觉得在中国和日本的所有女选手里面,伊藤和村主代表了东方女性的传统美