[09-10] 2009-2010赛季ISU大奖赛中国站专栏(2楼:最终成绩及打分明细下载)

关闭 [复制链接]
bluesky12 发表于 2009-11-5 09:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
唉,怎么这么多人把希望建立在ss大抽头上,真是对sz太没信心了。。。。。。
青柚子 发表于 2009-11-4 13:22

更多的是对欧洲势力不放心吧。。哈哈
Fafnir 发表于 2009-11-5 11:08:44 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,我一直不DJ S/S。尤其是08年世锦赛那么多失误还把分彪的死高的。
但是这几天又把他们这几年的节目反复看了几遍,真的觉得有很打动人。我希望他们在OWG有好的发挥,拿个牌儿什么的(最好不要是金的)。
但是绝不希望血盆和圣母二代来搅局。
wxyandan 发表于 2009-11-5 11:37:57 | 显示全部楼层
brainlovesyou 发表于 2009-11-5 14:49:43 | 显示全部楼层
又掐上了,哈哈!
wxyandan 发表于 2009-11-5 11:37

掐的还是很过瘾的,都是长篇。19楼最后一段说的太好了:
I have to add here that some people are annoyed by "their resting" for about 20 seconds in the lp, which I found really funny. How about the beginning of SS's short program this season that they dont start after the music being played for 13 seconds. They just stand still for 13 seconds in short program and nobody seems to mind, right? What a shame to blame SZ for dance movements in their lp after the death spiral for 8 seconds, if you think that was "their resting for 20 seconds".

ss的sp一开始放音乐直到13秒后才开始做动作,都没人介意。一到sz的lp就开始唧唧歪歪了。
kassfin 发表于 2009-11-5 15:28:50 | 显示全部楼层
掐的还是很过瘾的,都是长篇。19楼最后一段说的太好了:
I have to add here that some peopl ...
brainlovesyou 发表于 2009-11-5 14:49

哈哈,俺的杰作,不用客气!

原来不想多费口舌的,早就看他们在说SZ了,冰迷有不同意见也正常。到现在还单开帖子贬SZ,太不像话鸟。

老子奉陪到底了。。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +20 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
凡男森 + 5 + 1 加油
sunshine + 10 + 1 + 1 写得太好了,而且非常客观。支持你
散光 + 5 + 1 加油

查看全部评分

kavana 发表于 2009-11-5 15:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,俺的杰作,不用客气!

原来不想多费口舌的,早就看他们在说SZ了,冰迷有不同意见也正常。到 ...
kassfin 发表于 2009-11-5 15:28

全文如下:
You can tell the objectivity from the subjective PCS that in their LP the mark of SZ's skating skills is not even over 8, compared to the rest four which are around 8.50. That means they are not yet as good as in the past. The Germans can easily beat them at this mark. Note that the PCS are heavily determined by the TES in the particular program, which you can refer to SS's nightmare LP at TEB.

In terms of +GOE's, it is not granted based on how difficult the movements look, but on how EASILY athletes execute them. SZ's lifts are critized for being short in time. The second one in their lp which got a +2 from all the judges was especially good because it had a good ice coverage, from center to the diagnal end; very smooth and clean footwork for Hongbo, and particularly he spinned VERY fast which created the illusion that the lift was short, but it was very difficult to do considering the great coverage.

The Germans have the best skating skills so far but they have problems deliver clean performances. It is not their fault, it is just that their programs are so innovative and difficult which exceed their capabilities. They have won the 2008 championship with a terribly executed lp, and they themselves were surprised in the end that they have won the championship. They had a reason to be proud even though the program was not clean, that they brought so much innovation to pair skatings, just like what SZ did some ten years ago. One example of many, under the 6.0 system where there was no particular requirement about lifts, the hardest lift "Lasso" almost disappeared but SZ kept using this unusual lift although they often had problems with that. They are widely recognized to have brought pair skating, in terms of techniques, to a whole new level.

Now the problems facing the Germans are that they have been using the innovations for three seasons, which make their skatings not innovative anymore, especially their lp, new music old movements. Also consistency. However, for SZ who has been skating for 17 years, (please -2 for the last two seasons), they are still capable of catching up the fashion trends, and their programs are interesting to watch. I like the entry of the first lift, it's massive; I also like the death spiral which is very very hard to do that her toe pick is so close to the ice, which requires a lot of control. The problem facing SZ is that whether they have stamina to produce clean programs, which from COC it did not look like to be a big problem.

I have to add here that some people are annoyed by "their resting" for about 20 seconds in the lp, which I found really funny. How about the beginning of SS's short program this season that they dont start after the music being played for 13 seconds. They just stand still for 13 seconds in short program and nobody seems to mind, right? What a shame to blame SZ for dance movements in their lp after the death spiral for 8 seconds, if you think that was "their resting for 20 seconds".
兄弟,你太有才了!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kavana 发表于 2009-11-5 15:47:14 | 显示全部楼层
再来一篇bingbing写的,THIS IS JUST  WHAT I WANT TO SAY:
Rinkside

Posts: 1  Shen and Zhao are really huge. I love them so much. Unlike G/G, who have and enjoy the art temperament of nature, who were born with grace and beauty, S/Z keep improving themselves with diligence and perseverance day by day, year by year, step by step. They overcomed so many deadly difficulties and never gave up their dreams. They are the heroes of heroes forever.
I was so excited to see their performances on COC. Despite several mistakes and a little slower speed than before, in many ways they are even better than they were. The strong emotion they bring to each other as a couple and of course, to the audience, the moving their unchangeable pursuit of dream and the incredible comeback inspire us are just what the figure skating ,even the whole sport needs.
In my eye, such are the performances as the first competition I want——imperfect with some little mistakes but fabulous to the judge and audience. According to what Zhao and their coach, Yao said, they have their own plan to solve the problem of their energies and their speed.
Actually, there are several factors needing to meet with to get the GOE. And that`s why you can see +1,+2,+3.So it`s quite normal to see a movement get it in spite of some factors not perfect. What`s more, don`t you think the PCS for all the skaters this year are a little higher than that you thought before?
I was deeply moved by S/Z since 2006.The sadness they encountered, the happiness they seek for their life……They need the gold medal. It is a dream deeply rooted in their heart for nearly 10 years. They missed too many chances.I really hope they can fulfill their dreams in 2010 because they deserve it.
kassfin 发表于 2009-11-5 20:01:30 | 显示全部楼层
那女人好烦。。。突然觉得俺们自己的论坛好温暖好和谐。
散光 发表于 2009-11-5 20:14:50 | 显示全部楼层
那女人好烦。。。突然觉得俺们自己的论坛好温暖好和谐。
kassfin 发表于 2009-11-5 20:01

我估计她不怎么关注双人滑的 连sz在过去引领潮流都不知道

搞不好就是女s她亲戚
tjmeier 发表于 2009-11-7 12:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
超喜欢SZ的表演滑
bunsei 发表于 2010-2-19 22:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
啥时家门口可以看冬奥啊~
leavewind 发表于 2010-2-19 22:15:07 | 显示全部楼层