[心语] 来自铃木的感动

[复制链接]
conny 发表于 2010-4-20 19:47:37 | 显示全部楼层
一篇很棒的文章!

Most top female figure skaters rise to success and stardom in their teens. Some then leave the competitive sport after winning the Olympic gold - for example Sarah Hughes, Oksana Baiul and Tara Lipinski. Some make an early breakthrough, but stay in the sport, adding up titles and medals, and leave a legacy like Katarina Witt, Michelle Kwan and Irina Slutskaya. Then you have another category in which some stick around for years before they suddenly fulfill their potential and reach the international podiums. They are the exception to the rule, and Japan's Akiko Suzuki is one of them.

大多数顶尖女子单人滑选手在青少年时期成长,取得成功并成为明星。一些人在赢得奥运金牌后离开竞技赛场——例如莎拉·休斯,Oksana Baiul和利平斯基。一些人早早突破,但留在这项运动中,增添冠军和奖牌,并留下传奇,例如维特,关颖珊和斯鲁斯卡娅。接下来你会遇到另一种类型的选手,她们坚持多年,之后突然展现了自己的潜力并登上国际赛事领奖台。她们是规矩的例外,而日本选手铃木明子是其中之一。

Her longevity and perseverance is even more admirable as Japan has become a powerhouse of Ladies' figure skating in the past two Olympic cycles with the likes of Mao Asada, Miki Ando, Shizuka Arakawa, Fumie Suguri and Yukari Nakano. As a result, the tight field has made it very hard to get on the World or Olympic team.

她的长久生涯和坚持不懈更令人赞赏,随着日本最近两届奥运周期涌现了像浅田真央,安藤美姬,荒川静香,村主章枝和中野友加里这样的选手,她们在女子单人滑项目上成为了一股强大的实力。因此,激烈的形势让进入世锦赛或奥运会阵容变得艰难。

However, Suzuki didn't give up and she was 23-years-old when she won her first medal on the ISU Grand Prix - a silver at the NHK Trophy in 2008. She was 24 when she qualified for the first time for the Grand Prix Final in the fall of 2009, and took the bronze right away. She then went on to qualify for the Olympic Games and World Championships at the Japanese Nationals, and also claimed the silver medal at the Four Continents Championships - her first medal at an ISU Championship.

但是,铃木明子没有放弃,她在23岁的年纪赢得自己的首枚ISU大奖赛奖牌——2008年NHK杯上的一枚银牌。24岁的她在2009年秋季首次进入大奖赛总决赛,并带走一枚铜牌。随后她在日本国内锦标赛上获得了奥运会和世锦赛的参赛资格,并在四大洲赛上拿到银牌——这是她在ISU锦标赛事上的首枚奖牌。

Suzuki turned 25 on the last day of the World Championships in Torino, where she finished 11th. The Japanese sat in 20th place after a sub-par short program, but moved up nine spots thanks to a strong free skate.

铃木明子在都灵世锦赛最后一天度过了25岁生日,她在这次比赛中排名第11。日本人在一场糟糕的短节目后排名第20,但强势的自由滑让她上升九位。

"The short program was not so good," Suzuki admitted, "but I wanted to come back and end this good season with a strong performance."

“短节目不是那么好,”铃木明子承认,“但我想卷土重来并以一场出色的表现结束这个理想的赛季。”

Nine years ago, Suzuki was an up-and-coming junior skater. She came in seventh at the 2001 World Junior Championships, won two Junior Grand Prix events, and was a bronze medallist at the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in 2002. Then her ascent stopped. Suzuki had less impressive results and didn't compete in the 2003-04 season. When she finally came back on to the international scene, she revealed that she had been suffering from an eating disorder.

九年前,铃木明子是一位很有前途的青少年花样滑冰选手。她在2001年青少年世锦赛上名列第七,赢得两场青少年大奖赛冠军,并在2002年青少年大奖赛总决赛上取得铜牌。随后她的上升道路停滞。铃木明子没有什么令人印象深刻的成绩并在03-04赛季没有参赛。当她终于回归国际舞台时,她透露自己一直遭遇厌食症困扰。

"I couldn't skate for a year," Suzuki said now about this difficult time, "but when I wasn't able to skate, I realized how important it was to me. When I came back, I was skating with Miki (Ando) and Yukari (Nakano), and I just enjoyed it. I wanted to be like they were and I grew confident that I could do that."

“我一年没有滑冰,”铃木明子现在谈及这段艰难的时光,“但当我不能滑冰时,我意识到它对我有多重要。当我回归时,我和安藤美姬以及中野友加里同场竞技,我只是享受其中。我想像她们那样,我开始相信我可以这样做。”

The Japanese mostly credits her coaches Hiroshi Nagakubo and Yoriko Naruse for helping her to get back on track. "My coaches and other people around me encouraged me and brought me to where I am right now," she explained. "Obviously, I want a result in each competition I enter, but it is my love for skating that makes me strong."

日本人将自己回归正轨归功于她的教练Hiroshi Nagakubo和Yoriko Naruse的帮助,“我的教练和我身边的其他人鼓励我,并将我带到现在的位置上,”她解释道,“当然,我在参加的每场比赛中都想要一个结果,但是,是对滑冰的热爱让我强大。”

Suzuki started her international comeback with a win at the Winter Universiade in 2007, then went on to win some other internationals such as the Golden Spin, the Aegon Challenge Cup, and the Finlandia Trophy in 2007 and 2008 before being selected for the NHK Trophy in fall 2008. Now she has established herself as one of the top Japanese Ladies, but is still in the shadow of super stars Asada and Ando.

铃木明子以2007年大冬会上的胜利开始了自己回归国际赛场的旅程,随后她继续前进,在2007和2008年赢得了另外一些国际赛事,如Golden Spin,Aegon Challenge Cup和Finlandia Trophy,之后她被选拔参加2008年秋天的NHK杯。现在她已经让自己成为日本顶尖女子单人滑选手之一,但依旧处于超级明星浅田真央和安藤美姬的阴影之下。

"Before, figure skating wasn't so popular in Japan, and now all the focus is on Miki and Mao, but it's slowly starting for me in Nagoya," Suzuki said. "But I don't mind being less known. It's better so I can live in peace," she smiled.

“之前,花样滑冰在日本不是那么流行,而现在,所有的焦点在安藤和浅田身上,但在Nagoya,对我的关注已经慢慢出现,”铃木明子说,“但我不介意没那么出名。这更好,因而我可以过平静生活,”她笑道。

The skater describes herself as "cheerful, but quiet and low-key and always composed". At the same time, she is an emotional and enthusiastic person. This comes across especially when she skates well and her big smiles lights up the arena. She chose Irish music and Westside Story for her programs in the Olympic season - music that she was able to express very well.

她描述自己“热情,但是安静而低调并总是沉着”。同时,她也是一个有情绪并且很热情的人。这一点着重表现在她表现优异之时,以及她的微笑点亮赛车的时刻。她在奥运赛季选择了爱尔兰音乐和西部故事做为节目音乐——她能够很好地表现。

"Shae-Lynn Bourne choreographed my free program. I was so inspired by their (Bourne/Kraatz) Riverdance (free dance)," Suzuki recalled. "Tango is my style, but Westside Story was something new and different for me, and I really liked skating to it. I had five suggestions for the free program music and I picked Westside Story."

“Shae-Lynn Bourne编排了我的自由滑。我被他们(BK组合)的大河之舞(自由舞)深深打动了,”铃木明子回忆说,“探戈是我的风格,但西部故事对我而言多少是新东西并且不一样,我也真的喜欢滑它。关于自由滑音乐我有五种选择,(最终)我选择了西部故事。”

The Japanese sees footwork as her strength as a skater, and was very proud when she was awarded a rare level four for the straight line footwork at the Four Continents Championships in February. "The spins are my weakness," she admitted. "They are a bit slow."

做为一名花样滑冰运动员,她认为步法是自己的强项,并为自己在二月的四大洲赛中赢得少见的四级直线步感到非常骄傲,“旋转是我的弱项,”她说,“有点慢。”

Suzuki trains three to five hours on the ice six days a week in Nagoya and does yoga for off-ice training. She has one day a week off. "Then I like going to yoga classes, to relax or I go to Starbucks and sit there to read," she said. "I like when it's lively around me."

铃木明子每周在Nagoya训练六天,每天三到五小时冰上时间,并在下冰训练中做瑜伽。她每周休息一天,“然后我想上瑜伽课,放松,或者去星巴克,坐在那里读书,”她说,“我喜欢周围充满活力。”

As a child, she tried many activities such as swimming, playing the piano, calligraphy, and skating, "but I really liked the training," and so she stuck with it. Her idol as a young skater was Michelle Kwan.

孩童时期,她尝试了很多活动,例如游泳,弹钢琴,书法和滑冰,“但我真的喜欢训练,”而因此她坚持下来。做为青少年滑冰运动员,她的偶像是关颖珊。

Suzuki follows no special ritual when training or competing, but her little talisman, a statue of the Indian elephant-headed god Ganesh, is always with her. "I take it everywhere, and when I'm nervous, I put my hand on it." So when asked what three things she'd take to an isolated island, she doesn't have to think long: "The Ganesh statue, music, and food."

铃木明子在训练或比赛时没有什么特殊迷信,但她的小护身符,一个印第安大象头上帝Ganesh的塑像,一直伴随着她,“我将其带到每个地方,当我紧张的时候,我把手放在它上面。”所以当被问到将带哪三样东西上一座孤岛时,她没有考虑太久:“Ganesh塑像,音乐和食物。”

The 25-year-old is planning to compete next season and her goal is to skate in her home country at the World Championships in Tokyo, Japan. But she also has made plans for the time after her competitive career. "In the future, I'd like to skate in shows and I'd like to dedicate myself to choreography," Suzuki revealed. She looks up to Shae-Lynn Bourne in this field.  With her dedication, love for skating, and character on the ice, Suzuki no doubt should become a successful choreographer.

25岁的她计划下赛季参赛,她的目标是参加在本土举行的世锦赛(日本东京)。但她也已经为自己在竞技生涯之后的时间做了计划,“未来,我想参加一些表演,我也想投身编舞,”铃木明子透露道,她钦佩Shae-Lynn Bourne在这一领域的表现。投入,对滑冰的热爱,以及在冰上的特质,拥有这些的铃木明子毫无疑问理应成为一位成功的编舞。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +5 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
enderstar + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译
做平凡的人 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
lxy_1904 + 1 铃木大姐是真的发自内心的爱这项运动,非常 ...

查看全部评分

做平凡的人 发表于 2010-4-20 20:39:06 | 显示全部楼层
名古屋的EX

名古屋フェスティバル 鈴木明子.avi (89.42M, 2010年4月27日 晚上8:39 到期)
进入下载页面  保存到我的中转站

补充一下这个视频,Akiko很喜欢的歌手,温哥华,Metis千里迢迢到那里支持akiko

チュッキョ フィギュア メティス、五輪会場で鈴木明子を応援.avi (63.26M, 2010年4月27日 晚上8:39 到期)
进入下载页面  保存到我的中转站

这个是奥运后的一个视频,里面有Miki、Mao

オリンピック 鈴木明子とMetisの物語 ZERO .avi (72.16M, 2010年4月27日 晚上8:39 到期)
进入下载页面  保存到我的中转站

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 贡献 +1 收起 理由
enderstar + 1 + 1 感谢发布视频
conny + 5 + 1 感谢提供视频……

查看全部评分

ybn107 发表于 2010-4-20 20:44:09 | 显示全部楼层
支持她哦!能参加奥运会就是胜利!
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-6-16 20:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
铃木还在滑??这么大年龄了真让人感动
嫣然猪 发表于 2010-6-17 16:21:37 | 显示全部楼层
Akiko的坚持努力和表现让人敬重,她说退役之后会做编舞,我想,铃木选手做编舞一定也会是很出色的~
enderstar 发表于 2010-6-17 16:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
哎,看看铃木的步伐,再看看所谓和铃木的PCS在同一档次的众女单的步伐,天上地下都不足以形容啊……
下赛季就希望铃木的PCS受到公正待遇!
嫣然猪 发表于 2010-6-17 16:53:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 66# enderstar

下赛季PCS肯定会上一个档次的,上赛季的表现相信已经提升了她在裁判中心中的位置!

PS:我想找你补档Akiko的视频啊啊啊~
enderstar 发表于 2010-6-17 21:12:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 67# 嫣然猪
我传好了发到Akiko的视频专贴。
嫣然猪 发表于 2010-6-18 00:42:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 68# enderstar

您真是个天使啊天使!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 1 老妈嫩俩真能水

查看全部评分

enderstar 发表于 2010-6-18 18:10:33 | 显示全部楼层