[消息] Weir奥运会后消息汇总贴

[复制链接]
shao 发表于 2010-3-23 02:48:03 | 显示全部楼层
tara出来辟谣了..说这身衣服不是BR的costum....新衣服还没做好呢...
447478141 发表于 2010-3-23 06:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
tara出来辟谣了..说这身衣服不是BR的costum....新衣服还没做好呢...
shao 发表于 2010-3-23 02:48

阿弥陀佛~~~~~~~谢天谢地~~~~~~~~~~大家虚惊一场~~~
447478141 发表于 2010-3-23 11:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
en ,给大家分享个,2010.3.19, 威尔和David Kaplan 在 CTL上的访谈~
恩,本人无能,找不到可下载的~大家先凑合看个在线的吧~
铃兰 发表于 2010-3-23 21:37:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 238# Yvonne

俺说的是那个绿帽子
cocoli 发表于 2010-3-24 00:27:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复 252# audrey0106

A大是台湾粉吧~~~
A大看偶像剧吧?!
A大应该喜欢过我的头像吧~~~
audrey0106 发表于 2010-3-24 07:54:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 260# cocoli

呃…我想我应该不是你想的那个人…
西溪 发表于 2010-3-24 10:50:35 | 显示全部楼层
Future undecided, Weir enjoying spoils of Olympics

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2010-03-23-2612913941_x.htm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa — Johnny Weir has gotten the gold medal treatment since the Vancouver Olympics, going to the Oscars, hanging out with Jay Leno and Larry King and, in the ultimate sign of star status, having his outfit picked apart in Us Weekly.

Not bad for a guy who finished sixth.

"The comments I'm getting from people is that they really could connect with my Olympic experience," Weir said Tuesday from Los Angeles. "It's incredible. I know my fans have always supported me. But just the amount of people that are now supporting me, everyone's behind me."

Weir has long enjoyed huge followings in Russia and Japan, where fans wait for him at the airport and shower him with gifts. But it took the Vancouver Games for most of the United States to discover the quirky, colorful and wildly entertaining figure skater.

He roomed with U.S. ice dancer Tanith Belbin at the Olympic village, taking charge of the decorating and cleaning. He skated the best he has in years, with clean performances in both the short and long programs.

He also gracefully handled derogatory comments by two Montreal broadcasters, who said the three-time U.S. champion was hurting figure skating's image and suggested he take a gender test. Rather than firing back, Weir said he hoped the incident would encourage understanding of people who are different and make people think about what they say.

"It was a perfect place for me to talk about being different and how it's not a problem. I have a beautiful life," said Weir, who has steadfastly refused to discuss his sexuality.

"In my own small way, I helped the next generation who, hopefully, won't have to deal with these same people saying terrible things about them."

But the Olympics did take their toll

Despite skating cleanly, Weir finished behind Switzerland's Stephane Lambiel and Canada's Patrick Chan, both of whom had major errors. Weir admits he was discouraged by the placement, and it contributed to his decision not to compete at this week's world championships.

Weir was replaced by Adam Rippon, winner of the last two junior world titles. The men's competition begins Wednesday with the short program.

"When you work that long for that, when you do everything you can personally and then you're not rewarded, it's very sad and it's very depressing and it's very hard," he said. "I fought my whole career. After the Olympics, the fight kind of left me."

Weir still will have a hand in worlds, doing commentary for Universal Sports. He'll then fly to Russia for two shows with 2006 Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, returning to the United States on April 1 for "Ice Dreams" in Chicago, which also features fellow Olympian Rachael Flatt.

(近期行程安排)

Though his "Be Good Johnny Weir" reality show wrapped up Monday night, a new episode is coming in June and he's in talks for a second season. He's also trying to line up sponsors for an ice show of his own in the United States. And he recently sat down with officials at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.

(下一集的BGJW要在6月份了,此外他还在筹划第二季事宜及他的个人专场show)

"People really are showing me so much love, and that's worth its weight in gold to me," Weir said.

Oh, he's also going to the Kentucky Derby next month.

"I want to wear a giant hat," he said. "There's somebody who is going to be styling me, but I hope there's a hat involved."

All this off-ice fun doesn't mean his competitive career is over, however.

Weir's new exhibition program is to "Bad Romance" by idol Lady Gaga, and he jokes it's a perfect fit for how he feels about the figure skating establishment these days. But the 25-year-old also has told U.S. Figure Skating his preferences for Grand Prix events next season, and said he felt like a "fish out of water" when he talked to FIT about school.

"(Skating) has been my life since I was 12 years old. It's what I woke up for every day -- it's still what I wake up for every day. That's what made me me," he said. "It's difficult to imagine my life without those things, without the constant competitiveness and constant travel and drama. It just seems really weird not to have that in my life."

(确实,威尔跟冰场就是一个连体,缺了哪一样都不是我所爱的大少,所以我们还是一起期待There will be a next season。至于FIT,还没有明确的结果,今年秋季入学是不太可能了)

supermas 发表于 2010-3-24 18:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
恩,他和skating紧密相连,No skating,no complete johnny weir……
yomo 发表于 2010-3-24 19:38:57 | 显示全部楼层
BR的演出服把我雷到了
redgirl 发表于 2010-3-24 21:52:41 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny的确colorful,连他近期的安排都那么colorful
西溪 发表于 2010-3-24 23:21:33 | 显示全部楼层
男单卡的一塌糊涂,上来留个言,好奇威少有没有在看世锦赛,他要看了心理会做何感想
melanie1215 发表于 2010-3-24 23:33:11 | 显示全部楼层
据说他在Universe Sport的男子SP中间做采访。。不过我刷不出视频。。。
audrey0106 发表于 2010-3-25 00:35:25 | 显示全部楼层
有點諷刺,沒傷沒病冬奧也沒拿牌,卻也退賽了,然後還去做采訪…
看在其他選手眼裡,心裡不知道會怎麼想…
做自己很好,但也要得體啊…
雖然我知道他退賽有他的理由,但還是很在意他這樣做…
等著看,這次美國男單要是沒拿到三個名額
你看他會不會又被美國民眾黑掉…
冬奧後好不容易建立起來的好名聲啊…

後補: 對不起,我頭暈了,不是去現場啦…
西溪 发表于 2010-3-25 00:42:37 | 显示全部楼层
据说他在Universe Sport的男子SP中间做采访。。不过我刷不出视频。。。
melanie1215 发表于 2010-3-24 23:33

恩,他在做解说。
    我刷了一些他的comments:
关于Takahashi:
"He was definitely the best of the day. He was really stellar, brings something extra to the ice. For a Japanese skater, I feel like he is very warm on the ice. He has this energy in his eyes, and compared to other Japanese skaters in the past who've been kind of cold, he's connected, he's warm, he has this little sparkle on the ice. He's definitely very deserving of first place today."

围裙。。。。。:
He always gets the job done. He's not Johnny's favorite. He feels Chan's character on the ice is a bit "put on" and "whatever his face is doing." (AHAHAHAHAHA) He has very strong basics, but nothing that "comes from within."

猪:
"Thinks the base value of the quad should be higher, even tho he didn't do one himself. Joubert was not rewarded for his skate today."

飞猪:
Jeremy is a very quiet, collected person. Flies under the radar and is most successful when not in the media.
Johnny likes his very detailed skating. He's gotten better, A few years ago he had the craziest falls.
terrace 发表于 2010-3-25 01:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复 269# 西溪

我其实很想知道他对Adam Rippon是怎么看的= =
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表