[消息] Weir奥运会后消息汇总贴

[复制链接]
西溪 发表于 2010-3-8 21:38:38 | 显示全部楼层
威少忙,我们也闲不了.继续上图

Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party

与Elton John

剪刀手again                                  与Debi Mazar

与Kelly Osbourne
N多图片请参见http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=Johnny%20Weir&assetType=image#

还有少爷什么时候训练啊,到时能收心比赛么,比惨了一堆人要跟着伤心了...
月是一双弦 发表于 2010-3-8 21:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
那件红衣服是套在黑西服外面的?
威尔少您真是瘦啊~~~
口水
森森1890 发表于 2010-3-8 22:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
有些图看起来好不真实,五官太精致了我终于理解小说中所谓“好像描画一般的眉眼”在现实中是什么样的了
lelekuu 发表于 2010-3-9 15:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
看他总能想到ugly betty里的marc ,都是又妖又Q的男人~
ewe 发表于 2010-3-9 16:18:23 | 显示全部楼层
啊~今天又有新图~
打足鸡血萌囧尼~~~
我想说不但是“好像描画一样的眉眼”,更是“美得好像是西洋画上摘下来的人儿~”(完了,自己给自己恶心到了= =+)
原来是PARTY,不是正式那个颁奖礼,谢谢69楼的解答。
今回没参加正式的没关系,大少明年可以名正言顺走红地毯啊~加入电影圈吧~~~
确实呢,要是这次在都灵不好好表现一番,偶们要伤心了,大少表忘了训练撒~
但是一个运动员的年龄真的好短啊,大少眼见就奔三了,可能现在是为他退休以后铺路吧。
supermas 发表于 2010-3-9 17:01:29 | 显示全部楼层
他离奔三还有点儿距离的~~没事儿,他看着还是如此粉嫩……

哟~~和elton大叔的合影……
鱼类 发表于 2010-3-9 17:02:54 | 显示全部楼层

为了娇妮 发表于 2010-3-10 03:10:51 | 显示全部楼层
我想咬他!!
好想咬他啊~~~
月是一双弦 发表于 2010-3-10 07:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚在贴吧看到的,weir退出世锦赛?
来自美冰协的推
Three-Time U.S. Champion Johnny Weir Withdraws from 2010 World Championships

求真相。
ice_skating 发表于 2010-3-10 08:03:23 | 显示全部楼层
真的退赛了[em65]Rippon顶上
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/a ... ey=ice_pressrelease

"I have decided that it is not advantageous for me to partake in theWorld Championships in Torino, Italy," Weir said. "While I understandthe importance of competition, I feel that a short break at this timewould be personally beneficial to me."成天媒体曝光率都这么高,他能静下心来备战么?

"After my sixth-place finish in Vancouver, I believe I must take timeto reassess my strategies and goals," Weir said. "I can assure everyonethat I will be re-energized after I've had time to rework mytechnique."

"I want to be a better competitor and win medals for my country, and Ihope everyone can respect my decision to take the time to improve,"Weir said. "I want my fans to know that I love them, and I work everyday to make them proud. I will continue to work hard, and I hope mywork for next season will be the most exciting of my career."似乎是说下个赛季再来,真的有下个赛季吗?就像我们当初问,真的有世锦赛吗?真的吗?

Weir只是一个Human,Lysacek是Superman。如果我喜欢的Weir也有点Superman就好了。
月是一双弦 发表于 2010-3-10 08:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
天啊~~~怎么会这样………
妮儿不会真的就决定这么退役了
audrey0106 发表于 2010-3-10 08:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
很奇特的…我並沒有失望或生氣,我反而覺得"好歹我可以看到AdamRippon(另一個我也很愛的選手),這樣也不錯",大少,你正在考驗冰迷對你的忠心…
QSYfly 发表于 2010-3-10 08:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
介个......介个......
这个打击实在是(>﹏<)
世锦赛上还有什么课期待的呢?照这势头那不也是说退役就退役的事儿啊
为了娇妮 发表于 2010-3-10 08:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
我想他只是想休息一下
好好考虑今后的方向
毕竟,他的年纪在花滑界真的不算小了
虽然,我也无比希望他能继续滑下去
但是,anyway,永远尊重支持johnny的决定!!!!!!
永远支持你!my darling johnny~~~~
月是一双弦 发表于 2010-3-10 08:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
噢,还好,不会退役,吓死我了。
希望能在北京看见他

FB更新日志:
I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of love and support during the recent Olympic Games. The 2010 Olympics will be a memory that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I feel that I skated two of the best performances of my career, making my coaches, my family and above all- myself very proud. But I would not have been able to skate the way I did without the encouragement of my fans worldwide.
And while I am still embracing my Olympic memories and have the momentum to move forward, I have decided that it is not advantageous at this time for me to partake in the World Championships in Torino, Italy. After my sixth place finish in Vancouver, I believe that I must take time to reassess my strategies and goals.
While I understand the importance of competition, I feel that a short break at this time would be personally beneficial to me. I know all may not share my stance, but I can assure everyone that I will be re-energized after I’ve had time to rework my technique.
I want to be a better competitor and win medals for my country and I hope everyone can respect my decision to take this time off.

Once again, I want to thank everyone who supported me this season. Specifically, I would like to thank my coaches Galina Zmievskaya, Viktor Petrenko, Nina Petrenko, Priscilla Hill and David Wilson for helping me make my Olympic dreams a reality. I would also like to thank my family and friends for their never- ending support. Finally, I want my fans to know that I love them and I work every day to make them proud. I will continue to work hard and I hope my work for next season will be the most exciting of my career.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表