[话题讨论] [分享]恭喜!又一对冰坛伉俪

[复制链接]
Penny 发表于 2003-10-10 10:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The groom said he knew he’d found his heart’s desire after their second date.

“When you meet her and talk to her for a while, you know there’s pretty much no nicer person in the world. Getting married was a very easy decision,” said eight-time British Men’s Champion Steven Cousins of former Canadian ice dance competitor Kristina Lenko, whom he married on June 28.

The wedding took place in the backyard of Cousins’ Barrie, Ontario home. The dress code was casual.

“There were a few men suits and ties, but most people were in slacks and nice shirts or sun dresses,” said Cousins. “Just the groomsmen were in penguin suits.”

Best man Scott Hamilton offered a special toast to Lenko, 22, and Cousins, 31.

“I always told Steven how much I hate soccer, because I feel like it’s a scoreless game and it’s boring to watch,” recounted Hamilton. “It’s one of our big things, because he’s so British and he’s so into his soccer. Then Steven blows out his knee playing soccer (Cousins tore his left ACL last autumn, causing him to miss the U.S. Stars on Ice tour). The point being, if it weren’t for Steven playing soccer and wrecking his knee, he never would have established a relationship with Kristina and he wouldn’t be in the life position that he’s in right now. Which makes me absolutely love soccer.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表