[话题讨论] 【7月23-25】ATTS表演阵容已出——(今晚7:55SBS直播)

[复制链接]
沙拉菠萝 发表于 2010-7-12 00:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
不知道SS会不会在这次表演中表演新的SP?期待一下

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 1 善意提醒,你的签名图片显示不出来

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-7-12 18:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
运动员怎么还没到 棒  国啊
Juca 发表于 2010-7-12 20:01:39 | 显示全部楼层
这官网也太豪华了……
紫萸凝香 发表于 2010-7-12 20:20:32 | 显示全部楼层
23日很快就到了,这几天,关大美人该准备动身了,还得有几天时间倒时差涅
yeste 发表于 2010-7-14 10:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
据说22日会有公开训练,并召开记者会
 楼主| KLZ毕业 发表于 2010-7-17 17:43:21 | 显示全部楼层

飞猪将在此表演中首次亮相新SP
Abbott taking new steps for new season
The two-time and reigning U.S. champion drove to Toronto last week to choreograph his new free skate with David Wilson. He left for the weekend to skate in two shows in Sun Valley, flew back to Toronto to finish the choreography, and then drove back to his training base in Detroit. On Monday, he'll fly to Korea to skate in Yu-Na Kim's 2010 All That Skate Summer show on July 23, 24 and 25; he will debut his new short program in the show.

On the phone, from the road, Abbott discussed his new programs and choreography. He said that although he usually competes once during the summer, this year he will debut his free skate during Champs Camp in August. He is looking forward to competing at the NHK Trophy in Japan and the Rostelecom Cup in Russia this fall.

"Skating has been going well," he said. "My jumps are feeling great. I think the [Stars on Ice] tour did a lot for me and I'm excited to see how competition goes this year. Halfway through the tour, I stopped feeling nervous and I was able to have fun but still focus, which has always been a problem for me."

Abbott said that the music for his short program is "Viejos Aires," by Ensamble Nuevo Tango. The choreographer, Antonio Najarro, is a well-known Spanish flamenco dancer who has his own dance company. Najarro has been working with skaters since 2002, and he notably choreographed Stephane Lambiel's flamenco and tango programs in recent years. This season, he also choreographed Brian Joubert's short program.

"Antonio came to Detroit last year to work with Kaitlyn [Weaver] and Andrew [Poje] and I loved watching him work," Abbott said. "I wanted to do something very authentic this season, something strong and extroverted, to break out of my shell a little bit."

Najarro choreographed the program off-ice first. Abbott learned it on the floor, and then the two, working with Abbott's coach Yuka Sato, transferred it to the ice during a week-long choreography session.

"It was very difficult," Abbott said. "The music is a tango, but the movement is a mixture of tango, flamenco and contemporary. The posture and the movement are so foreign to me. That's been the biggest challenge, to get the movement comfortable for my body."

For his free skate, Abbott also wanted to move in a new direction. Sato wanted the program to have a storyline and revolve around a character, something Abbott says he hasn't done before.

"I'm doing two styles that are new to me and very uncomfortable! But I'm very excited to push myself to do something better," he said. "I always try to pick pieces that are really different from each other and from previous years."

Abbott has wanted to work with Wilson for some time, but said he hadn't previously had the chance to.

"We chose the music from the movie Life is Beautiful, he said. "It's one of my favorite movies ever. The character is goofy, and a little silly, and kind of cute, but he's put in this horrible situation and has to create an imaginary world for his son. David thought I could play this character really well, and he thought it reminded him of my personality a little bit."

"I was trying to think of a character that might work for Jeremy," said Wilson. "There's something really cute and charming and sweet and adorable about his personality. He has this boy-next-door quality, he's just a sweetheart. There's an innocence about him, a kind of old-world charm. And he's like Robin Cousins incarnate on the ice -- he has such an organic ease in his skating quality."

Wilson said that it was a challenge to find music cuts appropriate for a free skate.

"There's not a lot of over-the-top strong music that you would choose for a senior man," he said. "I told him it wasn't going to have a big huge ending, but if he was willing to go for a more emotionally-based piece that has a journey to it and a lot of charm and changes then I thought we might have something. It's such a wonderful theme of the human spirit, keeping your eye on the prize and seeing the best possible side of life.

"Jeremy was my last choreography for the season and it was a nice way to finish -- he's such an easy person to work with and he has such mastery of skating and movement. I hope if people haven't fallen in love with Jeremy yet, that this will be the piece that makes them fall in love with him."
 楼主| KLZ毕业 发表于 2010-7-17 17:46:51 | 显示全部楼层
此不知名什么歌手最后做演唱 dream on

舞台布置

七分钟的剧场 发表于 2010-7-20 09:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
全部节目单
from YNKF

'All That Skate' Summer 2010

Program

Act 1

All That Skate (Cast) - Get the Party Started
John Zimmerman - I'm Gonna Crawl - by Led Zeppelin
Minjeong Kwak - Cannon in D major - by J. Pachelbel
Jamie Sale & David Pellitier - Try - by Blue Rodeo
Silvia Fontana - Boom Boom Pow - by Black Eyed Peas
Jeremy Abbott - At this Moment - by Michael Buble
Tenith Belbin & Ben Agosto - If It Kills Me - by Jason Mraz
Brian Joubert - Love is All - by Roger Glover
Sasha Cohen - Hallelujah - by Jeff Buckley
Aliona Sacchenko & Robin Szolkowy - Barbie Girl - by Aqua
Stephane Lambiel - Let the Good Times Roll - by Ray Charles
Yu-Na Kim - Meditation for Thais - by J. Massenet
Michelle Kwan - Primitive - by Annie Lennox
Yu-Na Kim & Michelle Kwan - Hero - by Mariah Carey

Intermission

Act 2

Haejin Kim - You Raise Me Up - by Celtic Woman
Jeremy Abbott - Viejos Aires - by Ensemble Nuevo Tango
Silva Fontana & John Zimmerman - Purple Rain - by Prince
Minjeong Kwak - Don't Rain On My Parade - by Glee
Brian Joubert - Aerodynamics - by Daft Punk
Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto - Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Sasha Cohen - Mein Herr - from the Cabaret OST
Stephane Lambiel - Wilhelm Tell Overture - by G. Rossini
Jamie Sale & David Pellitier - Scream - by Michael Jackson
Michelle Kwan - No One - by Alicia Keys
Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy - Gee - by Girls Generation (SNSD)
Yu-Na Kim - Bulletproof - by La Roux
Special Guest = Younha
All Skaters w / Younha - Dream on
蝴蝶夫人 发表于 2010-7-20 10:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
男单阵容实在一般,但是可以看到贝尔宾,最爱

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 男单这个阵容还一般,要求会不会太高了,呵 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| KLZ毕业 发表于 2010-7-20 11:18:02 | 显示全部楼层

匿名  发表于 2010-7-20 17:43:02
各选手情况
Yu-Na Kim & Min-Jeong Kwak: In Korea and trained on the ice.
Jeremy Abbott: In Korea with Allison Scott.
Tenith Belbin & Ben Agosto: In Korea.
Brian Joubert: In Korea.
yeste 发表于 2010-7-20 19:40:04 | 显示全部楼层
上次SMOI的节目单不太准,不知道这次的节目单准不准,不过每个人有两个节目,还有直播,无论演什么都是不错的

男单阵容也算可以了,世锦赛冠军GPF冠军加起来超过半打了~

关的节目很值得期待,不知她什么时候到
Penny 发表于 2010-7-20 20:01:02 | 显示全部楼层
没钱啊,去年就想今年去韩国看show的,结果关姐姐如期而至,我却连工作都没有了更别说钱了。只能期待明年了。关这次的音乐no one 我不是很喜欢,另一首有点伦巴风格的,很期待。
匿名  发表于 2010-7-21 12:31:29
from lxy_1904

Sasha and Ben Agosto

楼主| KLZ毕业 发表于 2010-7-21 12:41:42 | 显示全部楼层
from YNKF

Abbott & Belbin

Brian Joubert

With fans

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
Penny + 1 + 1 都是红叉叉哦

查看全部评分