参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 乌鸦嘴!

查看全部评分

楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-27 19:22:46 | 显示全部楼层

ifoacn同学交给你个任务

有时间的话把这个人工一下
猪的新采访

Joubert: "The objective is the medal"

Initially planned in Tokyo, the World Championships will be held in Russia from April 25th to May 1st because of recent events that have affected Japan. After the silver medal at the European Championships, Brian Joubert hopes to go back on the podium at the World Championships. The Poitievin has also mentioned the fratricidal duel with his team-mate and reigning European champion, Florent Amodio, for the international competition.

Brian Joubert hopes to shine in Russia.
Brian, how do you feel at approaching the world championships in Moscow?

Overall, I feel good. I'm at the end of the preparation.. There is a bit of fatigue but, technically, I'm pretty confident. I feel physically strong enough and I lost weight. The only concern is that my left knee hurts from December. Will have to heal after the world championships.

Which areas are concentrated your preparation?

I had to work on my physical condition and on the quadruple jump because I will put two quadruple jumps in my program. The technical content is more important than the European Championship. We also worked on the short program.

Have you rediscovered some confidence?

I have rediscovered the confidence during workouts and competitions. I have to prove that I have more confidence for make the best face the judges. Despite the bad performance of last year, are able to do good things.

"Florent Amodio has nothing to lose"

Yet a few months ago you didn't have that smile.. What has changed in the meantime?

It's true that early in the season I don't see myself like one of the best. But working with my coach has required time because there was a great project. But this is starting to pay off. I can feel it during training and I have taken confidence and that makes me very happy. So, I worked more and I know I can be able to reach the final. I am lucid.

In your opinion, what are the skaters which you should be careful in this world championship?

For me, Daisuke Takahashi and Patrick Chan. They are the most dangerous skaters. I'd like to see Florent (Amodio), because after what we experienced in the European championships with two places on the podium was fantastic. If we could do in the world level would be better.

Do you think that Florent Amodio, recent European champion, is intended to realize something extraordinary in this world champioship? This can cause you too much pressure?

It makes me feel good, because we are no longer focused solely on me. The pressure goes down and gets rid of my shoulders. From a sporting point of view, it stimulates me. I do not want to leave my place and though I like Florent, I'm there to fight. The difference is that I have more experience than he. He proved this season that he was a costant skater because he has made ??the final of the Grand Prix and became champion of Europe. I think he has earned the trust of the judges, but we have to see how him will handle the pressure of such an event. That is the question but it has nothing to lose. Is in its possibilities this world championship.

"2014: I think to that, but I don't have a fixation"
Which are your objective? (for this World Championship)
The objective is the medal because I want to get good performance without making mistakes. The title is one thing, but I can play me a medal.

After the World Championship, you will look already to Sochi 2014?
What I want is to continue up to Sochi. But I don't want make me ridiculous. I think I have the physical and mental abilities intact and the great desire to go to the Olympics. If I really want to go, I'll have to put in discussion and I will continue to evolve artistically because it does not want to sound like an old skaters who limps. If I see that I am no longer in play, then I'll stop.

And after the 2014?
I'll end my career because I will struggle to compete again. And when I will stop, will also because I really want to teach. Ever since I was little, my dream has always been to start a school of ice to upper level.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
ifoacn + 5 感谢即时消息。不过最近比较忙。我也不忍心 ...

查看全部评分

harry5113 发表于 2011-4-27 20:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
请问猪猪有过gf或者bf吗
Anemone 发表于 2011-4-27 21:00:42 | 显示全部楼层
哪个是什么时候的采访?目标还是要牌子啊!加油~~
小括号里的副标题………………
If you could live one day of some famous person’s life, who would it be?
I don’t know… Not the President, for sure. Maybe some rock-star or Justin Timberlake.

才注意到,头半句回答乐死我了。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 你有时间翻译一下

查看全部评分

ifoacn 发表于 2011-4-28 15:04:47 | 显示全部楼层
虽然花叔说Brian短节目的表现比他预期的好,但是单单从成绩的角度来说,SP第9,71分出头还是挺悲剧的。虽然电眼依然不离不弃的陪着他,但是他第8名成绩比Brian高出好几分。

FS的抽签也还是很不好。倒数第2组第一个。但是身为SP第9,也不能抱怨什么。我没有要求,也没有过高的期待。只是希望Brian能抛开其他杂念,好好享受世锦赛,完成为世锦赛精心准备练习的所有动作。如果能Clean当然最好。

你是因为热爱滑冰才留在冰面上的,你也不再需要什么荣誉去证明自己,你早就证明过了。所以,请享受世锦赛。加油!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1

查看全部评分

唯爱老姐and老妈 发表于 2011-4-28 15:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
忘了连跳,囧

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
ifoacn + 5 + 1 我觉得大概后面也很难补上了,编排的已经很 ...
花样男子 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

水榭里的加菲 发表于 2011-4-28 19:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
猪今儿的衣服真好看

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

shin 发表于 2011-4-28 21:12:58 | 显示全部楼层
麻烦问一下这些视频怎么都不能下载呢?能发点有效地链接吗?谢谢啦~~
DoreenZhou 发表于 2011-4-29 05:09:49 | 显示全部楼层
冲着这个楼小括号里的内容进来的。。。
原来有人和我一样注意到这个么(看了这楼的创建者id,我才反应过来,难道我。。。TAT),我当时还在想,包的和芭蕾舞演员一样,好大一坨啊= =
然后在后面那群人上场后我还着重注意了一下,没人像他那么激突,捂脸跑开。。。
 楼主| 花样男子 发表于 2011-4-29 07:20:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 40# shin

那些地址都是有效的,只不过是你不会用网盘,建议你学习一下
Mozart 发表于 2011-4-29 10:32:52 | 显示全部楼层
麻烦问一下这些视频怎么都不能下载呢?能发点有效地链接吗?谢谢啦~~
shin 发表于 2011-4-28 21:12

打开连接后等待10秒钟,出现Click here to start download from MediaFire..
后点击即可,开始时要分配下载地址所以看不到连接。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 热心解答

查看全部评分

ifoacn 发表于 2011-4-29 13:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
Brian你什么时候成了SP掉链子,然后Clean自由滑的人了?难道真的是贝九的强大影响吗?

Brian这套FS我基本是微笑着看完的。能看出他和教练组花了很大心血改编磨合这套节目。技术动作果然做了大幅度调整。因为要解决步法之后只留一个跳跃,同时步法又要配上欢乐颂的旋律,所以跳跃种类顺序基本都是推倒重来了。不过虽然步法前面是塞下了这么多动作,步伐之后就没得可做了~竟然出现了Brian只在表演里老做的那个动作! (那个动作叫啥?)最后结束那里好汗,音乐就是不结束...... 除去技术动作,很多舞蹈动作以及细节上也改变了很多。这些改变让我觉得这套《贝多芬第九交响曲》比以前舒服多了,更像是一套《贝九》。(比如,去掉了4T之后的某些小碎步。)步法也比以前更顺眼了。不过最后的蛇形步,他貌似加了几个小跳。我原来还调侃说这套步法我好好练练没准都能滑下来,结果这几个小跳终结了我的期望

本来这个赛季的自由滑选曲让我特别崩溃,因为《贝九》是我最热爱的曲子。我怕Brian和《贝九》相杀相克。所以欧锦赛之前,我若是看这套FS,都是关了音乐看的......直到欧锦赛,看的直播,实在顾不上那么多了。之后之所以接受这套自由滑,是因为欧锦赛的表演实在很有气势。又因为结果的戏剧性,所以多了很多好感。今天这套修改过的自由滑之后,我想我已经认可《贝九》和Brian的结合了。在蛇形步之前,他滑的都很自信,有他自己的气势。在音乐的重点地方也表现出了情绪。虽然Brian一直都不是古典型的气质,但我觉得更重要的是在节目中把自己的情绪与音乐结合起来。Skater不是演员,我一直都认为他们不需要刻意的表演什么角色,也不需要适应每种风格。他们只要把自己的理解体会、自己憋在心里的情绪与音乐结合起来就很好。蛇形步开始,我感觉他就已经是很轻松的在滑了。也许最后的这一分钟,Brian真的是在享受世锦赛了吧。

其实反而是K&C分数排名出来之后,Brian的那一笑,让我特别感伤,一种超脱出比赛的一笑。现在反而是他笑我会更感伤了。

每个运动员都会有职业的终点。而黄昏并非没有艳阳美丽。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 花痴吧你

查看全部评分

lolan113 发表于 2011-4-29 13:40:22 | 显示全部楼层
嗯 他最后的笑好鼓舞粉丝的心啊

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 1 同感

查看全部评分