[资讯] [转帖]亚古金执教茹贝尔 普留申科又添劲敌

[复制链接]
dy 发表于 2003-11-21 19:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
亚古金执教茹贝尔 普留申科又添劲敌
2003年11月21日09:05  中国体育报   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

本报讯  据俄媒体报道,盐湖城冬奥会男子单人滑冠军、俄罗斯人亚古金已答应为普留申科的对手、法国选手茹贝尔担任教练。这意味着,世界花样滑老对手亚古金与普留申科之间的竞争并没有随着前者的退役而告结束,这一竞争还将继续下去。
    亚古金表示,自从两周前他宣布退出业余比赛之后,马上就有很多人给他打电话,其中包括法国花样滑协会主席盖亚格。他向亚古金发出了邀请,希望他能执教19岁的法国后起之秀茹贝尔。茹贝尔是国际滑坛涌现的一颗新星,正呈上升趋势,他的目标是夺得2006年都灵冬奥会冠军,而挡在他前面的是俄罗斯人普留申科。
    亚古金与法国花样滑协会签订了为期两年的合同,实际上训练茹贝尔的将是一个教练小组,其中包括亚古金、亚古金的教练塔拉索娃和茹贝尔的法国教练德布伊。训练将在两地进行,一边是在塔拉索娃的大本营、美国的希姆斯贝里,另一边是在法国的普瓦捷。
    茹贝尔对记者说,正是由于亚古金对普留申科了如指掌,因此才会请他担任自己的教练。(刘斌)

柏山艾莉 发表于 2003-11-21 21:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
有得拼了
小普和小熊的斗争还将继续
希望什么时候在比赛现场看到坐在如贝尔旁边操起教练样子的小熊
gtxys 发表于 2003-11-21 21:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
但愿不是the second Mishin!哈哈……
鱼类 发表于 2003-11-21 21:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
我很喜欢朱伯特呢,喜欢他的表演风格。希望在小熊的帮助下他的跳跃能力和表现力都能有个质的飞越!
alexes 发表于 2003-11-21 22:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
Joubert的跳跃有时候不太稳定,很影响成绩,不过他才19岁,在表演中已经很有感觉了,多半下赛季他的节目不一定让小莫同志来编了............
suzanne 发表于 2003-11-21 23:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
我看是一定不会请小莫同志了。我听说训练是在美国啊!两地?分上,下半年?
NovemberRain 发表于 2003-11-22 13:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿,我非常喜欢Joubert啊,目前在所有追赶Zhenya的选手里,我挺看好他的
表演很有特色,跳跃嘛,在同龄认中算挺出色的了
没想到Alexei会做他的教练,真是太高兴了
好期待以后大家的表现~~~
Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-23 00:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
接受做Joubert的教练对Alexe是个荣誉,但也很重要啊,他有一份工作啦,值得为他高兴!他在俄国体育学院毕业选修的是教练,工作很对口.有他自己的教练Tarasova帮他,相信他会进步很快的.我也很期待以后的好消息.如果Joubert的表现出色,他以后的教练生涯会前途无量,收入也会很可观.
orange 发表于 2003-11-23 15:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,亚古丁这么快就长一辈了:)
更加看好朱伯特了!
Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-24 22:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
Alexei的教练在俄国杯接收记者的采访.记者是有名的体育记者Elena Vaitskehovskaya,采访内容自然是围绕Alexei啦,下面是Tanya AYDG 论坛上发表的此采访的英文翻译.

Tatiana was at the Cup of Russia with her dance team Kulikova/Novikov, so naturally, she was interviewed. Here are some excerpts of what she had to say - about Alexei, mainly.

From Elena Vaitskehovskaya's article:

www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?77933

>>
The rivals don't hide their desire to win over Plushenko. At the request of the French Champion Brian Joubert the French Figure Skating Federation asked for Yagudin's help. Joubert said in one of the interviews: "Yagudin knows how to win over Plushenko. I hope he will help me to do it".

As we know, Olympic Champion accepted the offer.

Yagudin's coach, Tatiana Tarasova, commented on this unprecedented case as follows:

"I don't have anything to do with Alexei's decision - it was all his own independed deed. The rumours that supposedly I will also be working with Joubert are not true. A year ago I helped Brian a bit. With Sasha Cohen we had to prepare for the Grand Prix Final in Paris as we didn't find the possibility to train in Russia. The French helped us a lot and I couldn't refuse to work with their skater. But right now I have enough of my own students. I have Cohen, I have Russian dance team Kulikova/Novikov, I have Andrei Griazev. But I'm happy that Yagudin's knowledge and experience are in demand. His work with Joubert is going to be of a consultative nature as Alexei is busy with Stars on Ice tour. The only exception the owners of the show agreed to - to let him go to Malmo for the Junior Grand Prix Final with Griazev".
>>

Elena also noted that a leader must skate clean and win clearly - like Alexei at the Olympics. That's why Alexei's victory in SLC is unforegettable and that's why his retirement from the eligible skating caused such a world-weariness.

Another excerpt is from a TV interview on NTV+Sport during the CoR broadcast.

>>
Q: Tatiana Anatoljevna, seems like there is a new coach in your team. Alexei Yagudin is advising the French skater. What does he think of a new system? How does he feel about his new role?

A: I can's speak for him because Lyosha is a remarkable athlete. He has his own view of this new system and figure skating. He is smart and intelligent man, this year he doesn't not only strat to advise, but he also helps me to work with Andrei Griazev. Lyosha went for 2 competitions with him, was quite excited about that, but came back with good results. He was coming to the rink and helping me with my work. Right now he is busy. Along with B&S he is preparing for the show premiere performance. Of course, he can advise anyone who asks for it in his free time. Joubert asked first. I'm very happy for him. As for what he thinks about the system... You better ask him. I don't want to speak for him. But he surely knows that under any system you have to skate great and very clean. He never allowed himslef to skate unclean. You can take his performances at the Olympics or World Championships that he won and judge it with the new system - he would still come in first.

Q: As a coach with such a huge experience, you must see what kind of a coach can an athlete make. What kind of a coach Alexei will be?

A: I think, a very good one.

Q: Why?

A: Lyosha is a highly intelligent person, very sharp, very quick. He can make quick decisions. He loves figure skating. There are not many people who love figure skating as much as he does. He does not love himself in figure skating, but THE figure skating. He loves it more and more with every year. I feel it and I know it. And besides, Lyosha is a kind of person who can give. He is very kind, and profession of a coach is based on devotion. He is capable of devoting his knowledge and his time. He was very responsible for Andrei Griazev. He brought me the entire schedule, the full report about how Andrei was warming up, for how long he was warming up, how did he feel about each jump, each element. When he quits skating - well, let
alexes 发表于 2003-11-25 19:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
以前一直以为Alexei说的Tarasova说他不够成熟不让他用的音乐是“Feeling”,没有想到Alexei一直想用"Memorial" ,确实前几年他用这个音乐绝对滑不出感觉,没有经历过生活的痛苦和磨难,是体会不到"Memorial" 的感觉。同样没有丰富的阅历,恐怕“Feeling”的感觉也把握不好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-25 20:53:26编辑过]

立羽 发表于 2003-11-25 20:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
他自己才比乔伯特大多少啊,辈分倒是见长。那如果按武林辈分排,zhenya算是乔的师叔咯?见面要进行大礼啦,呵呵。
figuresk8er 发表于 2003-11-25 20:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
我特别喜欢Memorial,可能多半是由于G&P的经典节目。看过G&P和Alexei的节目使这段音乐在我心目中身价倍增。就象Meditation, Moonlight Sonata和其他一些乐曲一样,我一听到Memorial就会想到滑冰,想起B&S, G&G, G&P, Alexei. 其实说来很奇怪,我最喜欢的冰舞选手并不是G/P,还曾一度因为场下Maya/Pasha/Sasha Zhulin的关系讨厌Pasha,但是我特别喜欢他们96/97和97/98年的节目,也就是他们合作的最后两年的节目,尤其是Memorial, 我永远忘不了。
很高兴Alexei选用Memorial, 真如Tarasova说的,他把整个运动生涯都融入其中。
suzanne 发表于 2003-11-25 21:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用立羽在2003-11-25 20:48:53的发言:
他自己才比乔伯特大多少啊,辈分倒是见长。那如果按武林辈分排,zhenya算是乔的师叔咯?见面要进行大礼啦,呵呵。
行礼是不太可能了。见面不挑衅就是好的了。(开玩笑了)
alexes 发表于 2003-11-25 22:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
从Joubert的采访中看,他好象只把Zhenya看做自己的主要对手,小伙子很有志气啊!
Meditation, Moonlight Sonata,G弦上的咏叹调、托卡塔与赋格,Bolero,Memorial,这些音乐确实独具魅力,没有生活的阅历和对人生的感悟,滑出来会很肤浅的,而这些经典的节目,和那些运动员的名字永远联系在一起..............
我喜欢小熊的"Memorial" ,也期待能早日看到Feeling!

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-25 23:51:56编辑过]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表