[11-12] 2012年世界青年花样滑冰锦标赛专栏 (闫涵男单夺冠创历史,李子君女单获第5)

关闭 [复制链接]
ifoacn 发表于 2012-3-2 22:30:55 | 显示全部楼层
不过sp第六,相比上一年也是进步了。fs加油!

点评

李子君的自由滑还是比较放心的。  发表于 2012-3-2 22:32
guyujiase 发表于 2012-3-2 23:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
sunshine 发表于 2012-3-2 20:15
优酷网友为花滑注册上传分享了双人滑颁奖仪式和新闻发布会,感谢该网友的分享 http://v.youku.com/v_show/i ...

韩聪这次的回答更顺畅了

piu22 发表于 2012-3-2 23:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
倒数第四个裁判怎么这么贱呵?
此人疯狂打压子君,庄丝里莎,狂捧金海珍! 俄系二女。

点评

不一定是俄系吧?不过确有裁判疯狂打压君君。。。那个pcs看的人触目惊心  发表于 2012-3-2 23:35
dardan 发表于 2012-3-2 23:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
这次女单没抓用刃么?AS的3Lz居然是正分
鱼类 发表于 2012-3-2 23:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
子君加油争取拿牌牌!!

点评

挺难的,前两名估计是超稳定的Julia L 和比较全面的Gracie Gold, 即便索尼磕娃崩盘,她也照样可能靠着短节目和长节目pcs将近10分的优势蹭上铜牌。前5也不错呵。 没有勾手真是很难。  详情 回复 发表于 2012-3-3 05:58
carolynbo014 发表于 2012-3-2 23:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
君君加油!
elb 发表于 2012-3-3 00:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
快到张伊伊吴楠啦,加油!
http://www.isuresults.com/results/wjc2012/SEG012.HTM
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-3-3 02:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
冰舞比赛结束,美国组合Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON给力,阻止比赛成为俄罗斯队内汇报演出。Z/W最终排名第14位。

Untitled.jpg

打分细则:http://www.isuresults.com/result ... Dance_FD_Scores.pdf

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
Mozart + 10 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

七酱 发表于 2012-3-3 05:06:28 | 显示全部楼层
ZW第十四。。。好可惜,不过已经是很好的成绩了,继续加油↖(^ω^)↗

点评

我是想如果能更进一步拿下两个名额就好了,不过,明年JGP冰舞应该不止一个名额了吧,希望小冰舞们也有机会出国比赛  发表于 2012-3-3 11:52
他们明年应该不用参加预选赛了吧。从两次无缘自由舞到现在的第14名可以说进步还是蛮大的,希望他们的团队能够继续努力。  发表于 2012-3-3 06:14
piu22 发表于 2012-3-3 05:58:10 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2012-3-2 23:30
子君加油争取拿牌牌!!

挺难的,前两名估计是超稳定的Julia L 和比较全面的Gracie Gold, 即便索尼磕娃崩盘,她也照样可能靠着短节目和长节目pcs将近10分的优势蹭上铜牌。前5也不错呵。

没有勾手真是很难。

点评

是啊,有相当的难度,自由滑再放心也够呛!君君的用刃真是个大问题,而且pcs也始终上不去,别说裁判打压了,确实进步不大啊!想起冬运会上疯狂地飙分,感觉对君君是不利的!另外感觉抓君君的3f3t比3t3t更有把握吧  详情 回复 发表于 2012-3-3 12:59
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-3-3 08:40:14 | 显示全部楼层
ISU对3月2日的比赛综述:http://www.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-205151-222374-nav-list,00.html?id=1034ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2012, Day 3
02 March 2012

The ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2012 continued Friday in Minsk, Belarus, with the Ladies Short Program and the Free Dance.

Julia Lipnitskaia (RUS) earns lead in Junior Ladies Short Program
Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia skated to the lead in the Junior Ladies Short Program. Gracie Gold (USA) came second and Russia's Adelina Sotnikova finished third.

Lipnitskaia's program to “Dark Eyes” was highlighted by a double Axel, triple toe-triple toe, triple Lutz and excellent spins. The 13-year-old from Moscow collected 63.09 points. “I am very pleased with my skate today. I enjoyed my performance and I did everything clean. I really wanted to come here to these championships but I didn't expect to be in first place after the short program”, the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final Champion said.

Gold delivered a strong performance to “The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”, nailing a triple flip-triple triple toe combination, the triple Lutz, double Axel and picked up a level four for her three spins and a level three for the footwork. The American earned 58.00 points. “I was also very happy with my performance today. I thought I skated very well and this was my goal for this competition”, the U.S. Junior Champion shared. “It's a pleasure to be here. I wasn't sure if I get to go and they chose me and just being here is a wonderful thing. Being in the top three is amazing. That wasn't necessarily my goal, but now that I am it is extremly exciting”, she added.

Defending Champion Sotnikova hit a triple toe-triple toe combination, a triple Lutz and double Axel in her routine to “Bolero”, but she wobbled on the flying sit spin and the combination spin merited only a level one. She picked up 56.57 points. I am not completely satisfied with my performance today. I missed the spins that I never missed. But I hope to make up for it in the free skating tomorrow and not do repeat my mistakes”, she commented.

Satoko Miyahara (JPN) currently sits in fourth at 52.97 points. She underrotated the triple flip in her combination with a triple toe. Christina Gao (USA) came fifth (52.66 points) ahead of Zijun Li (CHN)51.74 points.

Victoria Sinitsina/Ruslan Zhiganshin (RUS) dance to gold
Victoria Sinitsina/Ruslan Zhiganshin of Russia danced to the gold while teammates Alexandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin claimed the silver. Alexandra Aldridge/Daniel Eaton (USA) captured the bronze medal. All three teams debuted at ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships.

Sinitsina/Zhiganshin put out a powerful performance to “Phantom of the Opera” and produced intricate footwork and difficult lifts. The ISU Junior Grand Prix Final Champions picked up a level four for five out of the seven elements and a level three for the two step sequences to post a new seasons best of 90.03 points. Overall the Muscovites racked up 153.81 points. “I have a lot of thoughts right now. We are very, very, very happy. We are pleased with our performance. We did everything we wanted to do. We've waited a long time for this competition, we prepared for it and we won”, Sinitsina told the press. “We felt some pressure after winning the Final. We came here and we didn't want to disappoint our team and we've prepared for a long time for this competition, the whole season”, she went on.

Stepanova/Bukin danced to “Live and Let Die” by The Beatles. Their program featured innovative lifts and fast footwork. Like the winners, they earned a level four for the lifts, spin and twizzles, but the midline steps were graded a level two. Stepanova/Bukin scored 85.06 points and remained in second place at 147.74 points. “We are also happy but we didn't show everything we can do. We are glad to have come second and the competition ended well for us”, Stepanova commented. “I heard the marks of Victoria and Ruslan, but once we took our starting position I didn't think about it anymore. You only think about your own skate. Our coached said that we slowed down in the footwork, but basically for us it wasn't hard to skate”, she explained.

Aldrigde/Eaton delivered a strong and technically demanding performance to “Lord of the Dance” as well. The Americans earned a seasons best of 83.38 points and moved up from fourth to third with a total of 141.14 points. “Alex and I went into this competition especially in the free dance not thinking about placements or where we wanted to finish. We went out on the ice and performed our program to the best of our ability. Once we finished I think the first thing that came to my mind was we just the program of our aour life and we can't be happier with it. We train since June all the way until now and have several competitions undernath our belts, and the program gets better every single time and we were hapyp with the way we skated”, Eaton shared.

Anna Yankovskaya/Sergey Mozgov (RUS) slipped from third to fourth at 140.83 points. The referee stopped them 1.48 minutes into their Flamenco program as Mozgov's boot strap had come loose. Gabriella Papadakis/ Guillaume Cizeron (FRA) finished fifth with an Elvis Presley Medley (138.70 points).
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-3-3 08:47:58 | 显示全部楼层
花滑世青赛俄罗斯组合冰舞折桂 李子君女单暂第六
http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-03-03/08195965722.shtml

新浪体育讯 北京时间3月3日凌晨,2012年花样滑冰世青赛在白俄罗斯明斯克结束了第三个比赛日的较量,俄罗斯队成为今天的最大赢家。冰舞自由舞比赛之后,俄罗斯组合西尼钦/芝干欣以短舞蹈、自由舞两项第一顺利摘金,他们的队友斯特帕诺娃/布金夺得亚军,美国组合爱德里格/伊顿夺得季军。而在女单短节目中,俄罗斯小将列布妮斯卡雅目前排名首位。

冰舞:

短舞蹈中领先的俄罗斯组合西尼钦/芝干欣今天自由舞带来了一曲《歌剧魅影》,这套节目编排难度较大,在技术动作难度定级上,他们的的托举、捻转步和舞蹈旋转都获得了四级的高定级,而两套接续步也得到了三级的定级,并获得了相当好的技术加分。同时,这对组合情绪饱满的演绎也为他们赢得了出色的节目内容分,使他们自由舞获得了90.03分的赛季最佳,最终以总分153.81分顺利夺冠。

另一对俄罗斯组合斯特帕诺娃/布金在自由舞中获得了85.06分的成绩,总分147.74分摘得银牌。斯特帕诺娃/布金的自由舞音乐选自甲壳虫乐队的著名歌曲《生死关头》,这对组合同样展示出了出众的艺术表现力,但在难度定级上,定级二级的握手中线接续步使他们在技术分上处于劣势。不过这对组合的托举颇有新意,是他们的一处亮点。

美国组合爱德里格/伊顿凭借自由滑的发挥,总排名从短舞蹈之后的第五攀升两位,最终夺得季军,自由舞成绩83.38分,总分141.14分。爱德里格/伊顿的自由舞选择了爱尔兰舞剧《王者之舞》的音乐,整套节目完成的比较顺畅,技术难度定级很理想,各项动作也获得了较好的技术加分,节目内容分上他们也得到了不错的成绩。本次世青赛上短舞蹈、自由舞和总分三项成绩也都刷新了这对组合的个人最佳。

第一次拿到世青赛自由舞比赛资格的我国小将张伊伊/吴楠在自由舞中滑出了63.13分的成绩,最终以总分109.16分名列第14位,创下了他们在世青赛中的最佳战绩。今天自由舞的一套《罗密欧与朱丽叶》张伊伊/吴楠基本发挥出了自己的水平,捻转步、曲线托举和直线托举都获得了很好的定级,不过两套接续步的质量则仍需进一步提高。

女单:

本赛季青年组大奖赛总决赛冠军,俄罗斯小将列布妮斯卡雅在今天的女单短节目比赛中表现出众,以63.09分的成绩领跑。列布妮斯卡雅在这套《黑眼睛》中漂亮的完成了阿克赛尔两周跳、后外点冰三周接后外点冰三周连跳和勾手三周跳,同时三个旋转都获得了四级的高定级,直线接续步也拿到了三级的定级。

美国选手格莱斯·金短节目的表现同样让人印象深刻,她今天短节目的音乐选择柴可夫斯基《胡桃夹子》,格莱斯·金在这套《糖果仙子之舞》中完成了后内点冰三周接后外点冰三周连跳,勾手三周跳和阿克赛尔两周跳,旋转和接续步的难度定级也与排名第一的俄罗斯选手持平,两人只是在动作完成的执行加分和节目内容分上略有差距。最终,格莱斯·金获得了58分的短节目成绩,目前暂列第二位。

上届世青赛女单冠军斯托尼科娃今天短节目的《波列罗》同样具有较高难度的跳跃,她在节目开场完成了后外点冰三周接后外点冰三周连跳,之后的勾手三周跳和阿克赛尔两周跳完成质量也都不错,可是今天斯托尼科娃却在两个旋转中出现了失误,特别是节目最后的联合旋转,只获得了一级的定级,严重影响了她的技术分。斯托尼科娃短节目成绩56.57分,目前排在第三位。

我国小将李子君(微博)今天的短节目获得了51.74分,排名第六。李子君今天短节目的主要失误出现在节目开场,第一个技术动作后外点冰三周接后外点冰两周完成略有瑕疵,而随后的勾手三周跳则存在用刃错误的问题,不过之后的节目李子君完成的较为顺利,旋转和接续步的定级和加分也都不错。

代表我国参赛的另一位女单小选手赵子荃今天的短节目开场完成了后外点冰三周接后外点冰三周连跳这一难度动作,可惜随后的勾手三周跳周数不足,不过紧接着她较好的完成了两组旋转和阿克赛尔两周跳,直线接续步也获得了不错的定级,但最后一个技术动作跳接蹲转出现了较大失误,定级仅拿到一级,而且被扣了技术分,较大程度的影响了她的技术分成绩。目前赵子荃以短节目49.22分的成绩暂列第十位。

北京时间3月3日晚,本届世青赛将进入最后一个比赛日的角逐,男单、女单自由滑之后将产生这两个项目的金牌。

(微笑阳光)
福娃晶晶 发表于 2012-3-3 12:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
piu22 发表于 2012-3-3 05:58
挺难的,前两名估计是超稳定的Julia L 和比较全面的Gracie Gold, 即便索尼磕娃崩盘,她也照样可能靠着 ...

是啊,有相当的难度,自由滑再放心也够呛!君君的用刃真是个大问题,而且pcs也始终上不去,别说裁判打压了,确实进步不大啊!想起冬运会上疯狂地飙分,感觉对君君是不利的!另外感觉抓君君的3f3t比3t3t更有把握吧
elb 发表于 2012-3-3 15:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺张伊伊吴楠,但愿他们能有更多参赛机会和出国编排训练机会!
红苹果 发表于 2012-3-3 16:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
最后一天,中国选手要hold住啊,李子君,闫韩,加油哦。还有2位小将。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表