参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
Anemone + 5 哇!古早视频Cats的gif!

查看全部评分

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-11-25 19:01:53 | 显示全部楼层

nicogge 发表于 2012-11-26 14:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
青春无敌啊,确实很眼养眼的一对
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-11-27 22:51:47 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-11-28 10:51:13 | 显示全部楼层

- Lena, the most important question: how do you feel after a food poisoning in Japan?

- Thanks, now everything is fine. After poisoning and performances with the free dance was a rest day in Japan, then the flight. Now I’m home, I drink broth. Hopefully, it’ll be fine!

-How is it able to skate free dance?

-All the time I spent at the rink before the event, I tried to recover. And when I went out on the ice for practice, I think that we have to withdraw from the competition. My legs gave way, was very fatigued, I can not imagine how I was going to skate program - if I made a single circle with big difficulty. We had the second starting position, and in four minutes, which appeared first couple, we decided to skate. In such critical moments secret reserves, of which you had no idea before, opening in the body (laughs). We skated our FD good. I can not say that this was a great skate, but not everyone will be able to skate in this state. But all that is done - for the better. I am very glad that Nikita supported me, you can say, brought out of this situation! At that time I needed the support very much! It is very important that Nikita helped me! I can always rely on him, no matter what happened! I’m glad I was able to withstand that test! Now we’re in the Grand Prix Final, you just have to forget the past starts, all the adventures that were. Nikita and I have one day of rest today, and then start training targeted to the final.

-Grand Prix Final in Sochi - it’s a big responsibility?

-This is our first not junioe GPF. So, the responsibility is huge. But due to the start in Japan, I realized that the excitement, emotions, all this is stuff! The human body can not be predicted, anything can happen at any moment. You just have to skate for fun. I know that when I come to Sochi - I’ll be nervous. But I hope that all goes well! We have not yet discussed new plan of practice with our coach Nikolai Morozov after the Grand Prix in Japan. Surely he has any comments, he will tell us what we need to fix. We will prepare for Sochi physically, technically and mentally. I`m like both our dances very much! Now our goal is their improvement, skate them again and again. It is important to pass on a high from dance to spectators, fans, referees. The results are always higher if you did get the pleasure of skating! 

-You became the first dance couple in Russia after the World Championship 2012. In your opinion, did ou justify this status at the Grand Prix?

-I’ve never talked about us, me and Nikita, as the first pair of Russia. If we once ahead Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev, it still does not guarantee anything. You can be first pair, when you`re Olympic champion and multiple world champion, but even so I don`t see the point. As for the performances of 2012-2013 season, for ourself, we have done a very good job. We are very pleased to have selected to the Grand Prix Final in Sochi. We will prepare for next. In the final, we will meet with all of our major competitors, there are very powerful ice-dancers team in the Sochi! Compete with such strong skaters interesting and useful! It is a kind of a small world championship.

blueocean 发表于 2012-11-28 19:59:56 | 显示全部楼层
IK的辛德勒名单,当时让人眼前一亮的FD
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-12-1 10:06:21 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-12-1 10:06:48 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-12-3 19:33:36 | 显示全部楼层

rona829 发表于 2012-12-3 19:48:26 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢这对俄罗斯冰舞新贵,他们的日渐成熟也打破了现在的冰舞格局.不过还是应该多练,最近的比赛他们俩总是小失误不断.不是女伴失误就是男伴失误的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表