返回列表 发新帖

China’s Kexin Zhang surprises at Four Continents

[复制链接]
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-2-14 19:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
七酱 发表于 2012-2-14 05:03
相信可欣的未来会越来越好
这次的表演滑把我镇住了,现场看,可欣的冰上气质很好很有范
重点是音乐服装要 ...

张可欣的这套自由滑服装的设计理念还是有些亮点的,比方说她的裙摆有些类似火苗的感觉。 红黑色系的颜色也还算呼应音乐故事情节,但是图案和装饰的设计比较失败,那些亮片不应该有。其实这个故事中女主人公的服装一般都以单色调(红白)为主而且都很朴素。个人感觉这套服装感觉设计者过于追求效果,反而显得有些累赘。如果张可欣的服装能够再有所改进,相信这套节目看起来会更加的打动人心。

点评

比赛时质量要差一些,不过两人的范儿很国际了,呵呵  发表于 2012-2-15 13:56
可欣现场看肢体的感觉比视频上好很多,据说世锦赛会再上难度,拭目以待;宋楠的表现力比去年进步了;ZW的新节目我觉得编的还不错;SH短节目滑的有点慢,自由滑速度还不错,训练时的抛四能单足或轻微双足,比赛时质量   发表于 2012-2-15 13:54
但是现场看真的好囧,最后一组热身一出场,这衣服立刻就显得太“抢眼”了,而且裙摆的剪裁位置很怪异。也不要求多好的衣服,至少做个冰娃子君那种质量档次的吧 现场感想啊,冰娃训练时几乎动作都成了,比赛时就。   发表于 2012-2-15 13:52
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2012-2-15 20:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
goldenskate对张可欣的采访报道,让我们可以从侧面更多地了解这个为梦想而努力的小姑娘。
http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/ ... at-four-continents/

China’s Kexin Zhang surprises at Four Continents

Last week in Colorado Springs, Colo., one of the biggest surprises came in the form of China’s 16-year-old Zhang Kexin.

The 5-foot-2 bundle of power finished in fifth place in her first ISU Championship event at the 2012 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships. With just a handful of international competitions under her belt, Zhang fit in well among the top flight of skaters with much more experience.

“I didn’t do very well through my junior career, and I have been working very hard since then to improve,” she said rather modestly. “This is the first time that I did really well in competition. I think that because of this competition, I have grown quite a bit mentally, and now I am not afraid of coming to competitions at all.”

Zhang competed two seasons on the Junior Grand Prix circuit with modest results, but this season, she has been coming on strong. It was when she received a host invitation to compete in the Cup of China in November—her first Grand Prix event, that Zhang started to turn heads.

“I felt very relaxed when I competed in the Grand Prix because it was in China,” Zhang, who finished in fourth place, said. “I made a little mistake on the Lutz in the short program, and in the long program I tried to attack to everything to make a clean program. Although I made a couple of small mistakes, I was very satisfied with my performances.”

Zhang was selected to compete in the Chinese National Winter Games last month, and finished with the silver medal. Her strong finish there qualified her for the competition in Colorado. A native of Beijing, Zhang was enamored with the colorful landscape for which Colorado Springs is known.

“I really liked Colorado because it is very scenic. There is so much nature, and I really like it.”

A shy, yet well-spoken young lady, Zhang has developed a love of travel, and the incentive of visiting new places for competition helps to fuel her to practice harder.

“When I travel for competitions, I like learning about new places like the special characteristics of each place,” she said with a child-like smile. “Every opportunity to travel abroad is a new experience for me, and I don’t want to have any regrets about missing what the other countries have to offer.”

Li Mingzhu, former coach of 1995 World Champion Chen Lu, is responsible for Zhang’s training—a fact for which the fourth place finisher from this year’s Chinese national championships is thankful.

“My coach is very much into details from my toes to my fingertips. She is very good at teaching the basics such as crossovers,” Zhang explained. “I have benefited a lot from her because of her paying attention to all of the details.”

Zhang began her coaching relationship with Li back in 2008 when she was handpicked to join Li in the Los Angeles area and train at the Eastwest Palace. Zhang was one of three hopefuls who were selected to try to rejuvenate Chinese ladies figure skating.

“It was my first time away from home,” Zhang explained. “We stayed in Los Angeles for about a year. It was a challenge because there were a lot of changes to my everyday life. I learned a lot because of it, though.”

Zhang had the opportunity to train with Four Continents bronze medalist Caroline Zhang while she was living in the United States. During that time, (Caroline) Zhang won the silver medal at the World Junior Championships and placed third at the U.S. Championships.

“I spent a lot of time on the ice with her,” she said. “I noticed that she and many of the other American skaters spent a lot of time on the ice. Also, their jumps were very consistent, so it was good experience to learn how they become consistent.”

Back in Beijing, Zhang has also been working with Li Chengjiang, a two-time Olympian and the 2001 Four Continents Champion.

“I don’t work with him very often, but he has a very good sense of humor,” she said. “Sometimes he gives me tips on certain jumps, but he mostly takes care of the off ice training more than the on ice training.”

Based on her strong finish in Colorado Springs, Zhang has been selected to represent China as the sole representative in the ladies competition at next month’s World Championships in Nice, France.

“It will be my first time in Nice, and I am looking forward to it,” Zhang said proudly. “Competing in Colorado Springs was very good preparation for me because of the altitude, and now when I go to Nice, I think that I can do better because of it.”

Zhang is planning to put her signature move—a triple toe loop-triple toe loop combination—into her programs in Nice. She explained that the high scoring element came to her rather easily.

“I pretty much got it the first time I attempted it, and it didn’t take it that long to master it,” she said. “I landed it (cleanly) on the third try.”

Zhang has no plan in the grand scheme of things for her career path in skating. She simply hopes to get more consistent, and is willing to put the work forth to make that happen.

“I want to take my skating career step by step,” she explained. “First of all, I want to bring my training into competition so that I can execute the same technical level as I do at home. I want to be able to master the pieces of competing that I am able to control.”

Zhang does have a fighting spirit, though, and isn’t shy about being ambitious about placing well in future competitions.

“I am going to train even harder, and put a lot more thought into my practice so that I can start building consistency and begin winning medals,” she said with conviction.

Outside of the rink, Zhang is quite private. She enjoys the solitude of her bedroom, where she winds down from a long day of practice by sitting in front of her computer or TV screens.

“I like to go to my room and watch entertainment programs—especially this one channel that is from the Hunan Province, ” she said. “I also like shows geared towards young people. I also like to go online, write in my diary, and practice calligraphy.

期待张可欣在尼斯世锦赛能够再创新高。这篇文章介绍了很多有意思的细节:比如她最喜欢看湖南卫视的节目,这下芒果台可有得到了免费宣传的机会,应该好好感谢张可欣喽 ,呵呵。
enderstar 发表于 2012-2-15 22:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
可欣世锦赛加油。如果Clean我觉得前十五肯定没问题,视情况看能不能冲下前十。
鱼类 发表于 2012-2-16 09:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
可欣需要在世锦赛上获得第几名才能让中国在第二年有两个女单名额呢?

点评

应该进入前十名明年就有两个名额了。  详情 回复 发表于 2012-2-16 12:26
呃..难度很大啊加油吧  发表于 2012-2-16 09:59
前10名。  发表于 2012-2-16 09:44
veteran 发表于 2012-2-16 12:26:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2012-2-16 09:34  可欣需要在世锦赛上获得第几名才能让中国在第二年有两个女单名额呢?

应该进入前十名明年就有两个名额了。

点评

谢谢,难度不低,压力不小,希望小姑娘顶住发挥出自己水平就行  详情 回复 发表于 2012-2-16 13:34
鱼类 发表于 2012-2-16 13:34:18 | 显示全部楼层
veteran 发表于 2012-2-16 12:26
应该进入前十名明年就有两个名额了。

谢谢,难度不低,压力不小,希望小姑娘顶住发挥出自己水平就行

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
squalloror + 5 是滴是滴慢慢来,高手还是很多的

查看全部评分

squalloror 发表于 2012-2-18 19:48:14 | 显示全部楼层
若能去世锦赛,可欣就是站在大舞台上了,请大家为我们自己的女单加油哈{:soso_e166:}

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
sunshine + 10 + 1 同加油!

查看全部评分

squalloror 发表于 2012-3-10 16:30:01 | 显示全部楼层
眼看就要世锦赛了,请大家为可欣加油鼓劲,也祝福她能发挥出高水平^_^ 别忘记关注自家女单哈{:soso_e179:}

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
sunshine + 10 + 1 张可欣,加油!

查看全部评分

洢栾 发表于 2012-3-11 13:44:10 | 显示全部楼层
划出自己的正常水平就好~~
CANADA2001 发表于 2012-3-12 17:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
good Luck to you!  希望张可欣能够在SP和LP两套节目中完美发挥进入前八名。为中国女单获得2013年世界锦标赛两个参赛名额。

点评

借你吉言,真的前八了!赛前都不敢想的好成绩!可欣这次太棒了,hold住了! 下次世锦赛希望看到可欣跟君君一起,在世锦赛上继续前进,加油!  详情 回复 发表于 2012-4-1 16:15
第一次去世锦赛就前八?也太乐观了吧。能进前十五就很不错了。  发表于 2012-3-25 12:17
第十就是俩名额了  发表于 2012-3-13 04:51
鱼类 发表于 2012-3-12 18:07:41 | 显示全部楼层
可欣加油·!!

蕾蕾蛇 发表于 2012-3-13 02:21:56 | 显示全部楼层
可欣妹妹的表现力其实不错的,再自信一点会更出色!加油!世锦赛正常发挥,2名额不是问题!
squalloror 发表于 2012-3-25 02:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
祝可欣妹妹首次世锦赛短节目突围!
红苹果 发表于 2012-3-25 11:00:27 | 显示全部楼层
加油啊,希望你有稳定的表现,加油。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表