[资讯] NEWS ZERO 04月22日 高橋大輔が櫻井翔に語った“覚悟”

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2013-4-22 22:54:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
NEWS ZERO[字] 放送日時04月22日(月)22:54~23:58 男子フィギュアスケート高橋大輔が櫻井翔に語った“覚悟”

zero.jpg

Dai说自己还很年轻,才27岁。主播君接话说:“比我年龄还小。”你可真会接话主播君接着问对于年轻选手涌现的看法,Dai说作为一名选手来说压力很大,很累,但是对于花样滑冰来说是好的,感觉日本的花滑又上了一个台阶。说虽然这次拿到了3个名额,但仍然感觉不够,想要5个。

9e9f333btw1e3ys3kv9vhj20dm0fw76d.jpg

主播君问对索契的想法,Dai说虽然现在还不知道能不能去索契,但是在把索契作为最后的目标在努力的。索契奥运会是下一个人生阶段的开始,现在的训练很辛苦,是新的人生阶段的准备工作。

主播君说这是第一次和Dai坐下来好好聊天,让他印象最深的是Dai对于日本花样滑冰的责任感和对于自己的自信。说虽然Dai反复在强调自己仍然没有拿到去索契的入场券,但反而这样才更加体现了Dai的心地坦荡和信心。

被自己的营养师吐槽说尽喜欢吃些小孩子的事物;然后被荒川姐姐说:“看起来是个很稳重的人,实际上早上起不来。经常睡懒觉,尽给身边的工作人员添麻烦!”
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-4-23 16:08:16 | 显示全部楼层
- If you’re to summarize this season?
Things were out of sync this season.
Sure, I was happy that I won GPF, but that doesn’t mean I was satisfied.
- What do you think about your age?
I try not to think about it.
I think I can still be on my way up at 27, but I do feel that the rate of going upward is slowing down.
- What about the younger generations coming up and catching up?
I’m excited! Sure, as a competitor, it’s a lot of pressure. But as a skater, especially as a Japanese male skater, I’m excited that this is getting our fans excited and turning more people interested in men’s figure skating.
But honestly, it’s hard! (Laughs) I wish there were 5 spots for us!
- ( A message from his nutritionist: He is a good eater. Not picky. But he does get a bit picky about the soup stocks and how the vegetables are diced. His favorite foods are typical little kids’ foods, like Salisbury steak and cream stew.)
-(From Shizuka: He appears all grown up and responsible but he can’t get up in the morning at all. He’s gotten in trouble with his staff for not getting up in the morning. Yet, he doesn’t seem to think he’s responsible.)
Well, I’m not good at apologizing.
- About Sochi
Regardless of whether I make it to Sochi or not, I’m having the time of my life training for Sochi.
Maybe I’m looking at Sochi as the beginning of my next phase, and I’m preparing now to begin my new life phase.
I feel these training days up to Sochi are so important and so precious to me.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表