查看全部评分

lxy_1904 发表于 2011-2-18 13:42:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1181# olychamp

油菜O啊,你貌似搞错了,得到RISE首映做生日礼物滴是我亲乃滴本家小李同学Anemone

IMDB貌似又被河蟹了,不过时光网倒是有了rise的介绍,http://movie.mtime.com/143342/

仔细一看,原来这片子里还有Dakota Fanning啊

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 原来No童鞋也姓李?乌龙啦。Dakota Fanning ...

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2011-2-18 13:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
刚出锅的越洋快递首映式帅照 ,目前就这几张,西装笔挺--油菜最爱。

虽然只做单场放映,全美500多家影院多数出现了爆满,票房与口碑齐飞,现制片方已决定在5月7日再做一次全国范围内的特别Encore场。部分网友快评:

Evan lysacek shows up and the crowd roars.

blown away still trying to process it all

A masterpiece that found it's vision and saw it through from beginning to end. The movie is so much more than the sum total of all it's part. A collaboration for the greater good - of the sport so obviously loved by all whose lives this film has touched directly by participation and indirectly by aiding in the fulfillment of dreams to come. Kudos and thanks to the filmmakers and all participants for making this a most memorable evening.

@EvanLysacek Am really thrilled 2 C the buzz that's been created abt #RISE1961! Almost a sell-out here in Lansing MI! U R a gr8t spokesman!

That was amazing. Lots of tears in the room but also lots of laughs and smiles. So proud of you Evan for being a part of it!

Oh my..it was so moving, eye opening and really touched us with what "could have been" to what we have "because of it"..well done...well done...

i loved it! but it wasn't what i was expecting. i thought it was going to be more of a movie , then a documentary. but all in all i loved it & it inspired me to become a better ice skater! i'm glad they made RISE!

Great movie. I remember hearing about the crash as a child, when it happened, and later read a book about it. It was nice to hear how the current champions were inspired.

Beautiful tribute! Loved it!

Omg @RISE1961 was amazing!!! I balled my eyes out!! It made @EvanLysacek Olympic Gold Medal all that more amazing!!!

Very touching, thoughful movie. With all the focus on sports ... in general... and some of it negative and ugly, this is an important movie. Hopefully more people outside of the skating community get to see it.

A very touching tribute. Laurence Owens smile reached right out to my heart. Heaven must have been applauding too.

Very informative, sad, and inspiring all at the same time. I saw it with my 11 yr old skating son who enjoyed it and seems to have a whole new appreciation and outlook on the sport.

Excellent tribute to the memory of the 1961 US Skating team. IF one person is inspired by this movie,1961 US SKating Team dreams live on. It is a perfect6.0

The movie was fabulous and inspiring and informative and touching and I am so very grateful for the opportunity to see it!

Went and saw @EvanLysacek in @RISE1961 tonight...soo good and inspirational! Spread the word!

Such an outstanding film, beautifully crafted and so important in the efforts justly honor and remember the 1961 team's enduring legacy. ♥

I just returned from seeing RISE in Loveland, CO. I wanted to express my thanks to you, to Frank & to everyone involved in this project. It was a truly moving, uplifting and memorable event. I was most touched by how the film ended - seeing you and Frank sharing your Olympic moment - and hearing you and Frank speak aft...erward about the bond between coach and skater. I will be attending the March 7 encore. Well done.

@EvanLysacek seeing @Rise1961 made me appreciate what you've done even more. Thanks for being my hero. Love u & happy gold anniversary.

评分

参与人数 4体力 +20 人气 +4 贡献 +1 收起 理由
ferrari + 5 + 1 神马叫惊喜第一集 :)
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
Anemone + 5 + 1 哎呀呀,新领带很不错啊很不错~~~
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 男人的标准美好形象!

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2011-2-18 20:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
想奥斯卡又进了一步,华尔街该拍第三部——7000点~~

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 小雷子是华尔街1,2的影迷
Anemone + 5 + 1 大爷依然说得这么少……

查看全部评分

smilingshine 发表于 2011-2-18 20:37:56 | 显示全部楼层
我其实一直有点没弄明白,这个单场放映是什么意思?就是只放一场?海外就没有了吗?!

那我们哪里有机会看到电影啊……

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 1 就是指昨天一场加3月7号的答谢场,以后不再 ...

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2011-2-18 21:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
合影的人物顺序是:略、Scott Hanmilton、Dorothy Hamill、Brian Boitano和Peggy Fleming……………………吗?右二叔叔挺高啊!
我很喜欢这条新领带~
目前印象最深的领带还是大爷所谓“章鱼的吸盘”那一条。和Kristi Yamaguchi的高清大图啊。
电影很好是大好消息啊!不知道什么时候有可能依靠什么条件在哪里拖到……

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 电脑后期制作
olychamp + 5 + 1 正解!B叔1米8,Evan破了他的冬奥男单冠军海 ...

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2011-2-19 11:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
此时此刻:北京时间2月19日,美加时间2月18日,是Evan奥运夺金周年纪念日。

他在给fans们的留言里写道

It’s been an exciting year. Feeling so many emotions today. Exhaustion being one ;)

Thank you to all my loyal fans for the outpouring of support today. You don't even know how much it means to me. I appreciate you being there every step of the way... On and off the ice.

不过今天,小雷子的庆祝要在繁忙的工作中度过了。

昨晚电影首映后,他就连夜飞回西海岸的San Jose,准备今晚的Stars on Ice - 25周年庆典表演。巧的是作为本次SOI最年轻的成员兼领衔明星,25岁的他与25周年的SOI刚好同龄。而首演地San Jose将是2012年全美锦标赛的举办地。天意?!

为庆祝这个日子,继续批发更多昨天首映庆典的帅图。

单人照

合影:

这是美国队全部13位奥运花滑冠军的首次集体亮相,媒体称之为美国“花滑皇室家族”(figure skating royal family)最盛大的团圆庆典

朦胧珍藏版全家福(口年的Scott奏介样被Peggy阿姨HLL地屏蔽鸟 ,还好“略”童鞋依然清晰可辨 ,可见海拔指标素多么滴重要哇)

补偿出镜,咋又素Scott筒子搞特殊化

哎,这就对鸟

再来一张,某和某的身高差总是喜感10足  

老顽童的金领结

英雄难过美人“关”

很有爱的Royal family

重点来喽!金牌姐弟。

没师傅咋行?可惜米合影。

老顽童和小顽童

再补几条Frank和Evan相关的首映式观后感,资深fans说Evan和小Loli表演的Rise Tribute-Celebration,其实他有参与编舞呢。

I just got home from seeing RISE at the Best Buy Theater. I was especially moved by the interview with you and Frank at the end.

Evan - RISE was so much more than the sum of it's parts. The film was seamless as it moved from beginning to end - following the film makers vision perfectly. They found the perfect unifying thread from past to present, to me, in the storyline as passed from Maribel through Frank to you!! AS others here have said, I was moved by the interview with Frank and you that gave us such a vivid glimpse of the very special bond the two of you have built through mutual trust, respect and love. Thanks to all for bringing this story to the screen. It was an evening I'll never forget!! I don't think anyone who saw it in theaters across the country will ever forget it or the story it told either. ♥

I really loved how it all came full circle with Frank and Evan.

I was most impressed with the comments from Frank and Evan. Evan was so well-spoken and gave a heartfelt tribute to Frank and to all the skaters who were lost.

Evan is not only a skategod, he's a rockstar as well. He is very well-spoken. Loved seeing the two segments that were taped in Greensboro...I had the pleasure of being there for the taping and I'm glad I was. The segments were nice to see on film but live they were even better.

All in all, a great show.

在这个特别的日子,大量fans给Evan发去了热情感人的留言和美好的祝福。挑了一个我最喜欢的,应该代表了全体雷丝共同的心声吧:

It's hard to believe it's been a year since that wonderful moment in your life. A dream come true and so deserved.

You have touched many lives and left a part of you in many hearts over the last year. As the Irish say: May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may good luck follow you wherever you go.

Love you, Evan

IMG的总裁的留言:

All of us @ IMG r proud & honored to be part of @EvanLysacek’s life & career. He is a passionate and accomplished champion on & off the ice.

Congratuations to @EvanLysacek's Golden Anniversary. One year goes quickly, but true champions live forever.

Evan在前几天和网友交流里说过,到五月底前,他的生活内容就是工作、工作、工作……。

等忙完美加演出,他人生的下个目标是完成学业。他的目标将锁定在:哈佛、哥伦比亚、普林斯顿、或斯坦福大学。是否重回赛场,要视夏训的水平决定,但他相信即使复出,自己依然有能力兼顾学业和训练、比赛。

他说现在左脚的伤终于好了,可以重拾四周跳。如果选择重归赛场,四周跳将“肯定”会在他的节目里出现。

记得他在奥运后说,不立即退役的原因是“有些事情还没有做完,我认为自己还可以做到更好。”

我想,像他这样的完美主义者,内心深处还是渴望用以两套执行完美的,赏心悦目的,编排均衡,技术全面,并且有四周跳的节目为自己的运动生涯划一个圆满的句号的。

那就让我们一起祝福他,健康快乐地去达成自己的所有心愿和理想吧。

在这个良辰美景,油菜在这跟各位磁暂时吻别了 。(说了很多次,这次是认真的。)

让Evan和我们的梦想都从这里,从此时此刻,有个全新的开始。

顶峰的辉煌是暂时的,但冠军的心将与生命同在

小O相信,更多、更美、更大的惊喜还在前方。就像我们这个帖子永恒的主题:Evan Lysacek -- the best is yet to come!

评分

参与人数 4体力 +20 人气 +4 收起 理由
黄袍猫 + 5 + 1 谢谢小o
ferrari + 5 + 1 精品美文,you're the best!
Anemone + 5 + 1 今天是个好日子~~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2011-2-19 12:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
又过一年了。。好快啊~~~~这块大饼真好大呀。啥时候其他国际比赛的也能做大那么一点点点就好了,简直就是汤团对大饼。。。毛

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
Anemone + 5 + 1 出一毛钱赌大饼没有汤圆那样花样繁多的口味 ...

查看全部评分

smilingshine 发表于 2011-2-19 19:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
以上新闻,让我最感慨的是,雷鸟要去上学了啊~ 果然是一个明智的聪明人~

祝SOI巡演顺利、开心!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 家里那个也快了

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2011-2-19 22:32:38 | 显示全部楼层
我正沉浸在被CCAV放鸽子的无限郁闷中呢,小O的一周年专题顿时让人心情大好。
跑题:今天去奶奶家,因为她家没有网络,央视又宣称直播女单,我就守着电视一下午,only to be cheated[em66]小师妹似乎表现还可以吧?第四还是挺不错的。明天继续加油,请师兄附体吧!
爷爷也在参加Rise的相关活动啊,那看来在四大洲的场边不会看见爷爷的白发和红光满面的脸了。
手抖大合照很不错,某人依然显眼。最小的“王室成员”,一定是很受宠啦!
跑题:关师姐这个妆我觉得不是很漂亮。
希望小O暂时离去的日子里爱情事业两手抓两手都要硬哈!下次给偶棉看嫩家的小白龙啊~~
最后,Evan明天去附体一下崇拜你的小师妹吧!

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
黄袍猫 + 5 + 1 :)
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 乃对大爷有意见

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2011-2-19 22:34:50 | 显示全部楼层
赫然发现自己的上一帖居然是我在年华的第999贴,很不错的数字啊。