Anemone 发表于 2010-3-24 22:47:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢油菜O!
正在下载DWTS第十季呢~~~希望骡子争气一点~~~

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 1 考试好运呵~~

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-25 08:19:35 | 显示全部楼层
热烈庆祝PT夺冠,撒花撒花!SZ冠了,SH冠了,PT冠了,中国花滑的2010赛季灰常完美!

又见都灵,虽然各项目稀饭的人不少,比赛也粉精彩,但少了最稀饭的那一个,还素感觉挺失落的。尤其是回想起2006年都灵奥运那些激动人心的场面:Evan的壮丽逆转 ,BA的横空出世,以及外貌协会的黄金一代。如今时过境迁,物换星移,人面不知何处去,油菜依旧笑春风,真让人感慨万千啊~~~ 冰坛依然繁荣昌盛着,只是那些繁华已经与偶们无关鸟。这样也好,奏做个快乐滴看客吧,超然世外,不亦乐乎。

相册仍休假ing,先上点网上滴片片。

插播个好消息,周一“与星共舞”的第十季首播勇夺全美8至10点黄金档收视率冠军,而且一举打破了该节目开播以来的最高收视记录!观众高达2千4百万~~

赛后采访,Anna的确喝高了,大概现在也不敢相信介锅赛季运气芥末好,天上掉下个帅弟弟。

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=7346120

比赛图图,某人说自己穿燕尾服活像个大管家,Anna说“素锅帅气十足滴总管,我好稀饭和他跳舞!”

周三晚Ralph Lauren和Flex Jet航空公司联合在Ralph Lauren位于比佛利山庄的分店为Evan举行了一个庆祝会。

Evan的两位新交铁磁“兄弟”,左边是为他的新表演节目编舞的Mark哥哥,Kristi和Shawn的夺冠舞伴,也是the thin Ice冠军队的编舞。右边奏素大名鼎鼎滴宇航员爷爷,他的参赛名言:“想知道偶多大吗?乃们把Evan的年龄乘以3再加上8奏知道鸟!”

庆祝会现场布置粉拉轰

To老男人评委:谁说偶们不来电?顺便膜拜一下某人HLL滴长腿。

Tara Lipinski,MS退役后的日子过得粉滋润

Evan赛后立刻为人物杂志People写的文章(某人写作速度和滑冰速度一样快! ),附小O的山寨版2.0翻译。

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/23/evans-dwts-blog-my-pre-dancing-rituals/

Evan’s DWTS Blog: My Pre-Dancing Rituals

March 23, 2010

People have asked me why I wanted to do this show, especially after winning the men’s figure skating gold medal at the Vancouver Olympics. It’s simple: I’m a competitor and I love to challenge myself.

为毛要参加介锅比赛?偶奏耐自我挑战。

My partner is the beautiful and talented Anna Trebunskaya. She and I started rehearsing the first Monday I got back from Vancouver. That first week I was a little tired from the Olympics. I was also discouraged because I thought there would be some similarity between dancing and skating, but they are such different sports. I got out there and I felt like I wasn’t a natural. We had to work really hard at a few things. First of all, the posture is different in dancing. You’re always standing up and leaning back whereas with skating, you’re always leaning forward over the ball of your foot. I only rotate one way on the ice — if you’re right-handed you rotate to the left and if you’re left-handed you rotate to the right. So, to have to go both ways — and mostly my opposite way — and lead with the opposite foot and the opposite shoulder is difficult. It’s like going in reverse. There were many times Anna would hold my head when we danced because I’d naturally want to turn in the opposite direction.

偶滴舞伴才貌双全。练武从温哥华归来第一天奏开始鸟。第一周粉杯具,身体疲惫奏表提鸟,最倒霉滴素偶发现花滑和国标完全不同!n多冰场上养成的习惯要180度逆转。首先是姿态:国标里要站直,后倾;花滑时则要身体前倾。其次,偶在冰上是逆时针旋转的,而国标要求顺时针旋转。一切都要反过来,脚的动作,肩的用力方向……国标里男伴本是领舞的,但练习里,Anna却总要拽着我的脑袋把我从“逆向运动”里拉回来。

By the time Monday came around, I felt ready. And just as I have done for skating competitions over the years, I mentally prepared myself for the first performance. You hear of athletes getting into a zone or following game-day rituals. That’s exactly what I did on Monday. Every time I have a competition, I try to stimulate my senses in the same way to tell my body it’s game time. I burn the same candle. I play the same playlist on my iPod. And I only drink chocolate shakes on competition days. (I only drink banana, vanilla or strawberry on other days so I know when I drink chocolate, it’s time to go.) I use the same comb. I use the same hair gel. So it’s like I’m telling my body, “When you hear this, when you smell this, when you taste this, it’s time to go.”

当周一来临时,偶终于进入状态鸟。和滑冰比赛前一样,偶有好多繁琐的小仪式让自己的身体进入临战状态:比如点同样(香气)的蜡烛,ipod上放同样的音乐列表,还有,我比赛只喝巧克力口味的奶昔(平时我只喝香蕉,香草和草莓口味的,所以一换成巧克力,就是比赛时间啦!)比赛期间我会用同一把梳子,抹同一种发胶。这样我可以让自己的身体知道,“当你听到这个声音,闻到这个气味,尝到这个味道,it's time to go! ”

When it was time for us to dance, I wasn’t nervous. Feeding off the energy of the first five couples was great. We were sixth and I was ready to get out there. I’m used to performing in front of a live audience, so that part didn’t scare me. Going face-to-face with the judges after our performance was interesting. You’d think I’d be used to being scored by an international panel. But it was a little nerve-wracking standing in front of Len, Bruno and Carrie Ann. I was glad to get their input on how we need to improve our performance.

轮到我们上场时,米感到紧张。前面5对的精彩表演给了我力量。见惯了大阵仗,这点场面何足道哉?和评委面对面粉有趣。表以为偶已经习惯于被国际裁判说3道4鸟,站在介仨裁判面前还素让我小小紧张。很高兴听到他们对我们表演的改进意见。

Being in the new room with the cast before and after our performance was a lot of fun. It sounds cliché, but we really are becoming a little family. We all rehearse at the same studio in L.A., so we’ve gotten to know each other pretty well during the past several weeks. We were so excited for each other, rooting for each other.

等分区里粉欢乐,所有参赛选手在经过几周同甘共苦的彩排后已亲密无缝,大家相互鼓励,相互加油。

Now that the first dance is done, I’m going to treat myself to a steak dinner and get some rest. Next week’s dance is the jive, which is very fast-paced and requires a lot of concentration and quick footwork. I have to make sure to get as much rehearsal time in as I can because at the end of next week, I will begin touring with Stars On Ice.

华尔兹已成往事,终于可以敞开肚子吃一次牛排大餐,以及睡个好觉啦。下周比赛跳捷舞(美式牛仔舞),节奏超快,步法超难。(上面视频的采访里Evan透露他们的编舞是参赛选手里最难的)革命尚未成功,雷鸟还需努力!周末前誓要拿下此舞,因为空中飞人的日子马上要开始鸟!

I have such a beautiful partner and we’ve been training so hard. Our motto is no one will out-work us. So, we’ve been running repetitions and training and training. To get all dressed up and have it count tonight was great, and I am really looking forward to doing it all over again next week.

偶们的座右铭素:米人能比我们更努力。我们要一直重复重复重复,训练训练训练~~~ 今晚棒极乐!期待下周会更好!

Thanks for your support — don’t forget to vote! — and see you back here next week. –Evan Lysacek

感谢支持,表忘了投票1-800-我爱小雷鸟! 下周再见!

评分

参与人数 5体力 +25 人气 +7 贡献 +1 收起 理由
DSC + 10 + 3 + 1 发现油菜O有广告大师的范儿XDDD……MS雷鸟的 ...
御饼0326 + 5 + 1 辛苦~~
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢谢油菜的口耐翻译~~~
竹马青梅 + 1 辛苦了~
ferrari + 5 + 1 3Q, 太油菜了 *\^o^/*

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-25 11:13:42 | 显示全部楼层

an

哈哈,谢谢油菜O~~
我觉得evan的华尔兹在男选手里已经是编舞最难的了,而且完成的很好。不过,我看的时候,总是觉得anna大姐不是要被甩出去了,就是胳膊要折了或者要摔倒 某人的长腿迈一步,anna要小跑n步.......

另外,此乃evan最近的一次和BH的采访,两人互相调戏,非常快乐~~~~evan左手无名指上的戒指是父母送的生日礼物~~
下载地址:http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_download?k=796537369729e098a731b9224561034a0955510f000703531d540454514c055001061a0f505953485651550006075557020307536374315503540f07533e5413510b68400a05540a1e035b4063&t=exs_ftn_download&code=0e76ca1e

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频,赶紧下来看看!

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-25 11:44:29 | 显示全部楼层
分流~~~与星共舞第十季,week one 完整版清晰视频~~~不比不知道,一比还是evan好啊~
从头 认真看到尾,会发现evan无论身体平衡感,还是艺术表现力,都比大部分选手强好多

而Anna也从不放弃任何机会对evan上下其手
地址:
http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnEx ... nload&code=c6e4b6d1

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
olychamp + 1 辛苦辛苦!大爷遁逃,食品公司就交给竹马童 ...

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2010-3-25 17:12:22 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢油菜O~~~
雷鸟总算可以吃点好东西了~~~~
我有的习惯跟他倒是有一点像:因为痛恨白煮蛋,所以只有考试的日子才吃白煮蛋~~
草莓+香蕉的奶昔大好!!!
多亏了某人没参加这次世锦赛,否则真是要被朝廷台耍死了!!!——说是今天下午四点半重播双人sp,结果提前十来分钟一打开,居然是男单sp!!!之后又《我的奥林匹克》去了……一查播放时间,15:54男单sp就开始了,早知道我下课回来就开始看啊!!双人呢,中午播完了!!!
总之就是跟陈jj博客上没有一个一样!!!!!!!!!!
哈哈,明天是北京时间雷鸟日~~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 表忘了一起来庆祝~~

查看全部评分

lxy_1904 发表于 2010-3-25 22:31:49 | 显示全部楼层
来分流一个我从YDY弄来的DWTS
http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/fil ... -a83a-0015c55db73d/
AVI,700M左右

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 哇,大侠辛苦鸟,谢谢!

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-26 08:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
March 26th, the Evan Lysacek Day!!!

虽然美国时间明天才是正日子,先按中国时间庆祝一下。Naperville为他做了非常漂亮的纪念专刊,明天电视台会有追踪报道,部分内容会在下周的DWTS里播出。他在电话采访里说:I always love coming home. I wish I could get back to Naperville more. It's such a great city and was such a great place for me to grow up. It was an instrumental part of my development. (It will be great) to be able to go back not to just celebrate but to truly say "thank you" to people who helped me along the way. I think it is going to be really special and emotional.

选抄几条问题,由于今天是个庄严日子,小O决定山寨版暂时关闭,翻译按《新闻联播》体执行:

What was the strategy behind not doing a quadruple jump at the Olympics?
It wasn't really strategy. It was a medical issue because I had a stress fracture in my foot a year ago from the quad. I used to really like doing the quad and I thought it was important to put in every program, whether I fell or not. It was fun for me. It was exciting until I fractured my foot working on that jump, and then it became very scary. I spent all last season wondering if I was going to be able to get through the season or if I was going to have to pull out of the championships because of my basically broken foot.
Around the end of November, beginning of December, my foot was building up the strength, and I felt pretty good and secure on it, so I started working on quads again and wanted to do it at the Olympics. With the way I train, I did more and more and more of them to the point where my foot was starting to become injured again and I was having to take two to three days off a couple weeks in a row. I was just thinking: This isn't worth it. I don't want my Olympic Games to be the same as last year where I have an injury and I'm wondering if I'm going to make it through. I want a clear head and I want to be able to enjoy it.
That's why I decided, you know what, whether I win or lose it's not worth risking my health, risking me being able to walk to try just this one jump. It's just one step of many in the program and there are jumps in my program that are just as difficult, so I decided to focus on that.

原来奥运前夕练四周受伤让他连续两星期每周有2-3天根本无法训练,但他从来没以此为借口为自己做任何辩护。所以说rp这东西,不是靠说的,而是靠做的,有就是有,没有就是没有,上天最公平。

What sacrifices have you had to make to get to this point in your career?
I've been driven by my goal, which was to win the Olympics. I think I was willing and happy to sacrifice everything to get there.
That made me feel good, but at the same time a lot of athletes are always looking for balance in their lives and that was something I never found. I never was able to really put anything ahead of skating and I sacrificed every holiday, every birthday, every night out with my friends, every opportunity that came my way.
I had several offers to do a variety of things and I just said no because it's going to take attention and energy away from my training. To accomplish my goal makes that more worthwhile, but had I not won and had I not had my best performance I still think I would have been totally satisfied. I had to know I couldn't have given anything more. That was something I absolutely had to know.

关于为追梦所做出的牺牲,这几句话说得我直想哭,感动于他的忍耐和坚持,以及一种飞蛾扑火般的决绝。很少人能有勇气抗拒一切外来诱惑,牺牲眼前的安逸舒适,以苦行僧式的炼狱去完成他们心中那些宏伟却遥远的梦想,而这正是winner与loser的最大分水岭。

What advice do you have for young skaters who look up to you?
I think in any sport, hard work obviously is key and that's been probably the most important part of my success - understanding the correlation between hard work and success. But I also feel loving what you do is important.
Playing a sport is great, but once you start getting to a competitive or elite level you're going to have good days and you're going to have tough days. Truly loving what you do and that drive and passion to win coming from within yourself and not coming from any other source is what gets you through those tough times, what keeps you going and what keeps you working.

这段话对每个喜欢Evan,并渴望像他那样征服梦想顶峰的年轻人都是很好的启示。要获得超人的成功,必须付出超人的努力。能帮助你度过最艰难境遇的动力不在于外界,而是源自于对自身所从事的事业由衷的热爱。

附带另一访问里的8卦,关于自由滑服装的创意,竟然和索菲大人的解释完全吻合,膜拜ing!
Vera Wang told me your Olympic skating costume was her idea.
It was, literally. She was so helpful. For the free skate, we were having trouble conceptualizing a story line to hold it together for such a short performance of 4 minutes, 40 seconds of music. Wang said it was a story of good versus evil -- the evil king versus the good slave for the love of Scheherazade.  She was like, "One snake is good and one is evil and they meet at your heart" and all this stuff. I was like, "Perfect."

美国两位冰坛泰斗对Evan的评价

Dick Button and Scott Hamilton sing Lysacek's praises

Evan Lysacek not only earned a gold medal at the 2010 Olympics, he solidified the respect of some of the world's legendary skaters.
Dick Button and Scott Hamilton have nothing but praise for the young figure skating star, though they both had their eye on Lysacek long before his Olympic feat.

The two men who served as analysts for NBC during the Vancouver games are Olympic gold medalists themselves and have been watching Lysacek come up through the ranks.

"I respect Evan and I like him as a friend and I'm so happy for him," Hamilton said. "He's the newest member of the club."

Lysacek's work ethic sets him apart, Hamilton says, and while other skaters got burned out over the years, Evan just got stronger.

Button has seen quite a few skating performances in his day and said many don't stick with the audience. Evan's do.

He is "elegant, long-limbed, smooth, has wonderful, interesting choreographic moves and is a delightful, hardworking, hard-edged competitor," Button effused, adding adjectives like sincere and sweet.

Exchanging e-mails with Lysacek last summer, Hamilton said he could tell that the enormity of the upcoming Games was starting to concern the 24-year-old competitor.

"I told him the best way to approach that is to eliminate all the would haves, could haves, should haves," Hamilton said. "Every day at training, put everything you possibly can into every day and when you step on the ice at the Olympics know you've done everything you can do to prepare and let it go."

To those watching Lysacek practice during the Olympics it was obvious he had heeded his mentor's advice. Hamilton said he and others watched in admiration as Lysacek skated his program during practices and did so as if judges were watching.

"Evan gave us a pure understanding of what he was going to deliver in competition every single time he practiced," Hamilton said. "That was extraordinary."

对正在备考的学生,这是个极好的建议:把每一次训练当成正式比赛,去做到最完美。

The practice paid off and Lysacek bested defending champ Evgeni Plushenko of Russia by 1.31 points to secure the top spot on the podium.

Plushenko slammed the judges' decision in the days after the competition and criticized Lysacek for not doing a quadruple jump during his skate.

Hamilton and Button both say the right man took home the gold. Plushenko, they said, used a program from four years ago and did not take into account more recent changes in rules and scoring.

"Even though (Lysacek) didn't have the big huge quad like Evgeni did, he had the rest of it," Hamilton said. "It's about the whole performance not about the first minute and a half. - Evan truly understood to win he had to draw on every single second of the program."

Button said Plushenko was "tentatively lazy and arrogant about his performance" while Lysacek "did all the technical things and he did them well."
"The end result is (Lysacek) worked the rules beautifully, understood them, made them work for him," Button said. "He didn't hold back and that's what Plushenko did."
最稀饭两位元老对Evan未来的预测和期望。

Asked what he thinks is next for Lysacek, Button replied, "Whatever he wants."

"I truly am both respectful of him and happy for him and pleased as punch he won because boy did he work for it," Button said. "He proved himself to be a magnificent skater and magnificent athlete and on top of that a magnificent competitor. I hope he has great success in whatever is the next stage of his career."

Hamilton said he looks at the Olympics like a four-year college experience and Lysacek just graduated as valedictorian. He would like to see the new champion build his own identity and not be afraid to go in a new direction.

"I hope he can take the experience and success and parlay it into something that makes a huge impact beyond what he's done," Hamilton said. "I'm so proud of him."

最后是一点小8卦,根据Anna的FB爆料,昨晚舞蹈训练结束后,Evan邀请Anna夫妇和Mark哥哥和他一起去滑冰到深夜,整个冰场只有他们四个人,超级浪漫。Anna在twitter里自称Lucky Girl -- Mrs Lysacek了,哈哈。  

Hi everybody. How is your day going so far? Had nice morning with hubby,going to have a Gyro workout & 5hrs of Mrs@EvanLycasek ;) Lucky girl :)

Evan的最新表演曲目将会是Michael Jackson纪念电影This is it的主题曲,the Man in the Mirror,由Mark哥哥编舞,这首歌是两人共同的最爱。Evan说这个表演除了表达对歌王的敬意以外,也要向冰迷传达他内心最真实的感受。歌曲的主题是,把爱传出去,从我开始,从一点一滴的改变开始,让世界变得更美好。歌词如下:

Man in the Mirror

I'm Gonna Make A Change
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right...

As I, Turn Up The Collar On
My Favorite Winter Coat
This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind
I See The Kids In The Street
With Not Enough To Eat
Who Am I, To Be Blind?
Pretending Not To See Their Needs
A Summer's Disregard
A Broken Bottle Top
And A One Man's Soul
They Follow Each Other On
The Wind Ya' Know
'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go
That's Why I Want You To Know

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place

(If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)

I've Been A Victim Of
A Selfish Kind Of Love
It's Time That I Realize
That There Are Some With No Home
Not A Nickel To Loan
Could It Be Really Me
Pretending That They're Not Alone?

A Willow Deeply Scarred
Somebody's Broken Heart
And A Washed-Out Dream
(Washed-Out Dream)
They Follow The Pattern Of
The Wind, Ya' See
Cause They Got No Place To Be
That's Why I'm Starting With Me
(Starting With Me!)

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
(Man In The Mirror-Oh Yeah!)
(Better Change!)
No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
(Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make The Change)
(You Gotta Get It Right, While You Got The Time)
('Cause When You Close Your Heart)
You Can't Close Your...Your Mind!
(Then You Close Your...Mind!)
That Man, That Man, That Man, That Man
With That Man In The Mirror
(Man In The Mirror, Oh Yeah!)
That Man, That Man, That Man
(Better Change!)
You Know...That Man
No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah
(Oh Yeah!)

Gonna Feel Real Good Now!
Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah
(Ooooh...)
Oh No, No No....
I'm Gonna Make A Change
It's Gonna Feel Real Good!
Come On!
(Change ...)

Just Lift Yourself
You Know
You've Got To Stop It.
Yourself!
(Yeah!-Make That Change!)
I've Got To Make That Change, Today!

Hoo!
(Man In The Mirror)
You Got To
You Got To Not Let Yourself...Brother...
Hoo!
(Yeah!-Make That Change!)
You Know-I've Got To Get That Man, That Man...
(Man In The Mirror)
You've Got To
You've Got To Move! Come On! Come On!
You Got To...
Stand Up! Stand Up! Stand Up!
(Yeah-Make That Change)
Stand Up And Lift Yourself, Now!
(Man In The Mirror)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Aaow!
(Yeah-Make That Change)
Gonna Make That Change...
Come On! (Man In The Mirror)
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know...
(Change...)
Make That Change

3月26日,Evan Lysacek Day,让这一天成为幸福和梦想的新起点,为了更美好的未来,一起加油!

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +8 贡献 +1 收起 理由
DSC + 10 + 3 + 1 没了与雷鸟同行参赛的加持,咱家的娃儿果然 ...
ferrari + 5 + 1 精品文章
竹马青梅 + 1 雷鸟日快乐~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 眼花~~~~
御饼0326 + 5 + 1 也是我的生日
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢谢谢谢~~~哦活活,雷鸟日~~

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2010-3-26 10:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
哇!好像是sofa!!!
雷鸟日快乐~~~~
等着看后续报道喽!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 说小O小O到,太拉轰鸟!

查看全部评分

御饼0326 发表于 2010-3-26 17:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
看了小O这篇后有很多感受,一言难尽。

(原来奥运前夕练四周受伤让他连续两星期每周有2-3天根本无法训练,但他从来没以此为借口为自己做任何辩护。所以说rp这东西,不是靠说的,而是靠做的,有就是有,没有就是没有,上天最公平。)
也许我这样说有点唯心,但当看到09LA世锦赛小猪最后那个被很多人形容为“好像被人从背后推了一把”的2A摔倒,我觉得一切都是上天的旨意,后面发生的一切都是命运的安排。
天助自助者。

"Congratulations to Daisuke Takahashi for his win in Torino!!! I'm so happy for him."
Evan第一时间在自己的twitter上向高桥表示了祝贺和喜悦之情。

3月26日,Evan Lysacek Day,也是我的公历生日,作为Evan的同龄人,我衷心的祝福自己能像他一样积极的对待生活。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 2 + 1 生日快乐!偶一直觉得雷鸟有种神奇滴力量, ...
Anemone + 3 生日快乐!!!

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-3-26 20:29:47 | 显示全部楼层
疲惫不堪的上来水一下~~~先祝各位小雷子日快乐~~呱呱
小O女果然是蚂蚁专家~

顺便把ABC采访那个给扒下来,694楼挖菜的提供。。。

100322_5pm_ent_geo_dwts[1].flv (8.28M, 2010年4月2日 晚上9:00 到期)

无比之卡。。卡的大爷想吐血的在线视频。。。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 谢大爷,保重恐龙体,少寻花问柳 :)

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表