[04-05] 2004 Marshall's Challenge

关闭 [复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2004-4-8 20:54:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
男单:
1.) Plushenko
4toe/3toe, 3axel/2toe, 3axel, 3lutz (Step out), 2flip, 3flip, 3loop, 3salchow. A 4/3, 2 3axels and supporting triples, along with superior (to Joubert) in terms of just about everything. A real line on his camel for example.
2.) Joubert
4toe/3toe, 4toe, 3axel/3toe, 3lutz (step out), 3flip, 3loop, 3salchow. On the basis of the 3axel/3toe, definitely his best skate of the year
3.) Weir
3axel/3toe, 3axel (Fall), 3lutz/3toe, 3flip (small strugle), 3loop, 3salchow.
4.) Weiss
4toe (badly 2footed, but good try), 3axel/2toe, 3axel, 3lutz, 3flip, 3loop, 3salchow.
5.) Lysacek
3axel/3toe, 3axel, 3lutz/3toe, 3flip, 2loop, 3salchow.
6.) Tim Goebel
3axel (fall), 3Flutz/3toe, 3flutz(fall), 3flip (hand down), 3loop, 3salchow.
——————————————————————————————

女单:
1.) Cohen
3flutz/2toe, 3flutz, 3flip, 3loop, 3salchow/2toe, 3salchow, 3toe, 2axel.
2.) Arakawa
3lutz/2toe, 3lutz, 3lip, 3loop, 3salchow/3toe, 3toe, 2axel.
3.) Kwan
3flutz/2toe, 2flutz (little height), 3flip(bit checked), 3loop, 3salchow/2toe, 3toe, 1axel.
4.) Ando 4salchow
3lutz/3loop, 3lip, 3loop (NASTY fall), 3salchow, 3toe/3toe (looked a bit cheated, but much better then worlds), popped axel. The two errors both happened at the very end which is a shame.
5.) Slutskaya
3flutz, 3flip, 3turns-3loop, 3salchow/2loop/.5loop/2salchow (Excellent!), 3toe/2toe, 3toe, 2axel.
6.) Kirk
3flutz, 3flip/2toe, 3flip, 1loop, 3salchow, 3toe/2toe, 2axel (Fall
7.) Suguri
3flutz/1toe, 3flip, 1salchow, 3loop (Fall), 3flutz (Step out), 2toe, 2axel, 3flip (fall).
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2004-4-8 21:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Sasha Cohen continued her season-closing success by winning the Marshalls World Skating Challenge, defeating world champion Shizuka Arakawa of Japan and Michelle Kwan  on Tuesday night.
Cohen, a surprise silver medalist at the world championships in Dortmund, Germany, 10 days ago, took the crown with a flawless performance that earned her a pair of 6.0s for presentation from a panel of five international judges in the final competition of the season.

"This was definitely a `Yes' performance," Cohen said. "It was definitely my best."

Cohen, who skated last, brought the crowd to its feet when the 6.0s flashed on the scoreboard.

"It was really nice to get some 6.0s," she said. "I know I had two here and four at worlds."

Arakawa, who ended Kwan's five-time reign as world champion on March 27, finished second. Kwan was third.

"I felt very good. It's a bummer I made two mistakes," Kwan said. "It's tough after the world championships."

The event, held at the Dunkin' Donuts Center, featured top Olympic-eligible athletes.

Cohen defeated a field of seven skaters, which included Fumine Suguri of Japan, U.S. bronze medalist Jennifer Kirk , 2002 Olympic silver medalist Irina Slutskaya of Russia and Japan's Miki Ando.

Slutskaya, who missed the entire season until the worlds with a heart ailment, received a standing ovation after her program. She finished fourth.

"That was amazing," she said of the ovation. "I feel much more comfortable than two, three months ago. I miss this."

In the men's competition held earlier Tuesday evening, world champion Evgeni Plushenko , the 2002 Olympic silver medalist, edged France's Brian Joubert. It was a similar result to the worlds, were the pair finished in the same order.

"If you win the championship, you should just go forward," Plushenko said of a busy schedule. "I skated the last four days. I didn't jump at all. I just started yesterday. It was the final competition of the season, so I'm happy."

The men's field of six skaters included 2002 Olympic bronze medalist Tim Goebel, U.S. champion Johnny Weir (news - web sites), three-time U.S. champion Michael Weiss and Evan Lysacek .

alexes 发表于 2004-4-8 21:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
男单成绩:
http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/marshalls/men.htm
女单成绩:
http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/marshalls/ladies.htm
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2004-4-8 21:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
小卡娅完成的很好啊。不过这次比赛米森是做为他的教练的,不知道是临时性的还是说她要换教练啊?
The 2004 Marshall's World Figure Skating Challenge was held Apr 6 at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. The event, sanctioned by the International Skating Union (ISU), was the final Olympic-eligible competition for the 2003-04 season and featured some of the top figure skaters in the world.

The 13 competitors (7 ladies and 6 men) skated their long program in front of a panel of 5 judges: Francois Waitzman (FRA), Masako Kubota (JPN), Natalia Primachenko (RUS), Karen Butcher (CAN), Claire Ferguson (USA - for Ladies), Deveny Deck (USA - for the Men). The current 6.0 scoring system was used.

In addition to the competition, the event included an special exhibition performance by the 2004 US pairs champions, Rena Inoue and John Baldwin Jr., and the 2004 US ice dancing champions, Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto.

Ladies
USA's Sasha Cohen won the gold in this event, out-skating Japan's Shizuka Arakawa who won silver. Michelle Kwan (USA) won the bronze.

Performing to Swan Lake, Cohen skated a brilliant program, landing a triple Lutz-double toeloop combination followed by triple flip-double toeloop combination. The 2004 World silver medalist landed four more triple jumps to earn marks from 5.8 to 5.9 for technical (T) merit and 5.9 to 6.0 artistic (A) merit for a first place finish.

"It was a great performance and I couldn't have done it without Robin," said Cohen. "It was very special for both of us." Cohen added that the season started with a win in Madison Square Garden (Campbell's Int'l FS Challenge) and ended with a win here. "So I am happy with that," said the 19-year-old. "This was my best performance and it's good to have one like that."

Arakawa performed to Puccini's Turandot, doubling the second jump on her first combination, but landed a total of seven triple jumps (one a triple Salchow-triple toeloop combination). The 2004 World champion's technical and artistic scores ranged from 5.7 to 5.8. for a second place finish overall.

"My first jump wasn't straight in the air and I couldn't get up enough to land the second triple to do the three jump combination," explained the 22-year-old from Tokyo. "But I really enjoyed the competition."

Kwan had a decent skate to Tosca, but singled an Axel and doubled a Lutz, earning scores from 5.5 to 5.7 (T) and 5.8 to 5.9 (A) for a third place finish overall.

"I felt really good out there," said the 2004 World bronze medalist, who added that this was a little more intense than a show program. "But it was a bummer that I made two mistakes. It's been a long season and this was a crazy week. First I did Worlds, then I started on tour and had to learn my new program, and then I came here."

Japan's Miko Ando was fourth followed by Irina Slutskaya of Russia.

"Things have been going better and better," said Slutskaya. "I'm feeling more comfortable then I did two weeks ago. I finally feel my legs and feel like myself on the ice." The 2003 European champion added that the standing ovation she received was amazing. "Now I'm trying to catch all the good and bad moments and enjoy each moment because you don't know how many you will have."

USA's Jennifer Kirk finished placed sixth while Japan's Fumie Suguri was seventh.

Men
Russia's Evgeni Plushenko won the men's event while Brian Joubert of France won silver. Johnny Weir (USA) won bronze.

Plushenko executed a quadruple toeloop-triple toeloop combination but stepped out of a triple Lutz in his tribute to Vaclav Nizhinski. The 2004 World champion earned scores from 5.7 to 5.8 (T) and 5.8 to 5.9 (A), and with a 3-2 judges split, was first overall.

"I love skating in the US," said the 2004 European silver medalist. "I look forward to adding two more quads to my program next year (to keep up with Joubert)."

Joubert landed a quadruple toeloop-double toeloop in his Matrix routine, as well as a second quadruple jump, e
yueguang 发表于 2004-4-9 11:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
是啊!!看来小卡亚完成的不错 !!祝贺她了!!!
NovemberRain 发表于 2004-4-10 23:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
哦?Brian LP的跳跃顺序做了很大调整嘛,终于把4-3放在最前面了,3AXEL-3TOE也用上了,嘿嘿。只是出问题的又是LUTZ >_<|||
alexes 发表于 2004-5-13 11:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
前几天ABC电视台放了这次比赛的部分节目,男单前4,女单前5。
我目前刚从Rinkside上,下了几个视频,Cohen完成的确实不错,比世界锦标赛上好多了,荒川减了难度,有一个跳有轻微的双足,Miki在比赛中完成了后内4周和2个3-3,可惜最后阶段摔了,很可惜的,小卡娅的节目很完整,而且表演的不错,特别是片头中她祝福母亲节快乐的时候,很可爱!
adria 发表于 2004-5-14 00:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
下了视频放到视频下载贴里让大家分享一下吧,我的soulseek和rinkside都不能用,好久没有新东东看了^_^
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2004-5-14 09:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
最近空间非常紧张,所以这段时间都不能提供视频下载了。
Yvonne 发表于 2004-5-15 16:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用NovemberRain在2004-4-10 23:29:43的发言: 哦?Brian LP的跳跃顺序做了很大调整嘛,终于把4-3放在最前面了,3AXEL-3TOE也用上了,嘿嘿。只是出问题的又是LUTZ >_<|||
不是吧,刚下了视频,头一个跳跃还是4toe。 plushenko虽然说是冠军,不过发挥的不怎么样,失误不少。 相比之下,jubert和weir的稳定性要好的多,看来是他今后的有力竞争者。
alexes 发表于 2004-5-16 21:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
Zhenya是3-2险胜赢Joubert的,这在英文论坛上也有过争论。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表