[资讯] 官网7月17日更新的日志

[复制链接]
dianaeve 发表于 2011-8-20 00:47:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
20130506220233.jpg

官网7月17日更新的日志

July 17, 2011

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a really fun summer so far. It's been pretty busy, but I've certainly enjoyed it so far.
我想大家这阵子都在开心地过着夏天吧(西方一般会在夏天度假)。我这阵子却很忙,但过得很享受。

I'm getting settled into my new surroundings and into the groove of the summer training. I wanted to give you guys an update and what's going on! I thought my choreography would be a good place to start.
我正在适应新环境,正在进入夏季训练的最佳状态。我会给大家更新所发生的事!一开始先说说我的编舞。

Working with Pasquale was so incredible. I wanted to give him creative freedom, so I let him choose whatever music he thought would be best. My free skate music is Air by Bach and Toccata & Fugue by Bach. Although I have already skated to both of these pieces separately, I was more intrigued by the story of the program. The story is of "Adam" from the Garden of Eden. It seems pretty fitting so far, doesn't it?! It starts out in the Garden of Eden where everything is very peaceful and then gets much darker when God gets is angry that Eve ate the apple. The whole program is based on that story and also the painting of God and Adam in "The Creation of Adam" by Michelangelo. So you might see some references to that as well. ;)
和Pasquale一起工作太棒了。我想给他足够的创作空间,所以我让他来选择他认为合适的音乐。我的自由滑音乐是巴赫的《天空》和《托卡塔和赋格》。尽管我以前分别滑过这两支曲子,但依然对这个节目充满兴趣。这个故事是关于伊甸园的“亚当”。很适合我对吧?开始时伊甸园的一切都很平静,接着当上帝因为夏娃吃了禁果而发怒,就变得暗黑了。整个节目都是基于那个故事,以及米开朗基罗的《创世纪》壁画中的上帝和亚当。节目里也能看到相关的部分;)

After working with Pasquale, I headed back to Toronto to pack up my apartment and to do my short. While I was back in Toronto, my friend, Kiira Korpi, stayed with me while we both were doing our choreography with Shae-Lynn. I'd like to apologize to Kiira publicly about the state I had my apartment in. It wasn't THAT bad, but there were times where she would come back to the apartment and I would have just dismantled a bookshelf and have things everywhere. In typical Kiira fashion, she was beautiful and understanding about it all. Kiitos, Kiira!
跟Pasquale的工作结束后,我回到多伦多的公寓整理行李,同时制作短节目。回多伦多后,我朋友Kiira Korpi和我都在找Shae-Lynn编舞,我们就住在一起。鉴于我公寓的情形,得向Kiira公开道歉。其实并没那么糟糕,但她回到公寓时我刚好在拆除书柜,弄得到处都是东西。Kiira以她的典型风格优美地对此表示理解。Kiitos,Kiira!(大概是芬兰语,不懂)

Shae might be one of my favorite skaters of all time. I was dying to work with her for a few years already and I was so excited that it was actually happening this year. We had a little sit down and talked about music we had both found and we realized we both choose Korobushko by Bond. We decided to play it on the ice and it worked right away. This program is very fun, light-hearted, and very fitting to my personality. I'm just a gypsy showing what I can do! No big deal!
Shae一直是我最喜欢的滑冰选手之一。几年来我一直渴望着与她合作,今年终于能够实现,我太兴奋了。我们坐了一会谈论一起找到的音乐,最后一致选择用Bond的Korobushko。我们决定要在冰上演绎这首曲子,我们也做到了。这个节目非常有趣,很轻松,很适合我的个性。我要做的就是表现得像个吉普赛人!小菜一碟!

My experiences with both choreographers were fantastic. I can't wait to share what we've done. When my short program was all done and my stuff all packed, it was time to make "the move."
与两位编舞师合作的经历十分美妙。我都等不及地想和大家分享我们的成果了。短节目编完时,行李也整理好了,是“搬家时刻”了。

That weekend, my mom drove up to Toronto and we began our multiple trips back and forth between Toronto and Detroit. A nine hour round-trip. We ended up driving back and forth two times in one weekend. My mom was a hero yet again because on top of all the driving to Detroit, she also drove back home to Pennsylvania. I made my final trip with Shae making it three long travel days in a row. I was lucky because Shae was on her way to Detroit anyway to work with Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje. A lucky coincidence? Fate? Regardless, it was perfect timing.
那个周末,我妈妈开车到多伦多来,我们在底特律和多伦多之间来回奔波。足足九个小时。一个周末来回开了两次。妈妈再次成为英雄,她开车到了底特律之后又开回宾州家里。最后一次旅程是Shae带我,这已经是第三次长途旅行了。很幸运Shae也要去底特律与Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje合作。幸运的偶遇?天数?不管,反正正好凑上了。

Now to the present! Until my apartment is ready in August, I am staying with
Alissa Czisny. I literally cannot think of enough superlatives to describe how wonderful she's been to me. She's an inspiration, role model, and an amazing friend.
现在说这几天的事!我公寓要8月才能入住,之前我就和Alissa Czisny合住。我没法形容跟她合住有多快乐。她是我的灵感源泉和行为楷模,也是很棒的朋友。

I've been skating here in Detroit for about three weeks now. I've enjoyed every second of working with Jason and Yuka. I have been working a lot with Jason on changing a few things within my technique. It can sometimes be a frustrating process but what is so great about working with him is that everything that happens all seems to be part of a plan. I don't feel as if things are falling apart, I feel like they are coming together. It's a wonderful change. Luckily, I am somewhat of a quick learner so it hasn't been too frustrating. It's actually been quite rewarding so far. :)
到底特律训练已经三星期了。跟Jason和友香一起工作的每分每秒都那么愉快。我在跟Jason训练改正一些技术上的毛病。有时会感觉很挫败,但一切都按计划进行着,这就很好。我没有感觉到崩溃,反而是在好转。很美好的改变。幸运的是,我学东西很快,就没有感到太灰心。目前我已经有了很明显的收获了:)

My last thing to do to be completely set up in Detroit is to get my driver's license and a car. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know! I'm 21 and don't have a license. It wasn't until I moved to Detroit that I finally understood why everyone gave me shocked-face when I said I didn't have it. In Toronto, it's really no big deal if you don't have one with the subway and buses. Here, I can't get anywhere! I am going home the beginning of August to take my driver’s test. Please wish me luck!!
在底特律定居要做的最后一件事是得拿到驾照并弄一辆车。Yeah, yeah, yeah, 我知道的啦!我21岁了却还没拿到驾照。没来底特律前,我不懂为啥和人说起这个他们都要那么惊讶。在多伦多,地铁和公交都很发达,没有车根本不成问题。但在这,我哪都去不了!我将在8月回家乡去考驾照。给我祝福哦!!

Before I end this post, I would just like to say I am very excited for my summer shows this year. The Ice Tour in Japan and An Evening On Ice in Burbank, California. I hope to see a lot of you there! I also agreed to blog for Universal Sports from Japan, so look for that when it comes out!
结束这篇日志前,我要说我对于今年夏天的演出感到很激动。日本的The Ice巡演以及加州Burbank的An Evening On Ice演出。希望能在那里看到你们大家!在日本我还会给环球体育写博客,等发表出来后都去看哦!

Also, I'm very much looking forward to competing at Skate Canada and in Paris at Trophee Eric Bompard this year!
此外,我也很期待今年大奖赛加拿大站和法国站的比赛!

I'll be keeping you all updated along the way :)
我会一直保持更新的:)

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

All my love,
Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
花样男子 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-8-26 14:10:51 | 显示全部楼层
8月25日美国科罗拉多国家队训练营ChampionsCamp接受环球体育采访

觉得他最近脸瘦得厉害,但腿却更粗= =
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册