[讨论] 编排君兰比尔!

[复制链接]
maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-18 09:49:58 | 显示全部楼层
猛然想起来,高桥君,别的都无所谓,COSTUME设计你可千万千万别听他的!!)

蛋糕到底在担心什么~~~~大爷觉得两人这方面的品位都很高~~~既然编排上了顺手整一个上衣什么的也可以~~~~~大爷更惦记的是桥哥的发型~虫子会给人家坳整体造型吗?

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 高桥变成瓢虫桥……妈妈咪呀-V-

查看全部评分

歆琰霏羽 发表于 2010-6-18 11:25:59 | 显示全部楼层
其实吧,服装倒是不用担心很多,斑马衣服也很好看啊!不过,创意是天马行空一点。我倒是好奇,虫子会给设计个什么样的开场造型!
鱼类 发表于 2010-6-18 11:37:52 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 2体力 +8 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢即时图片~
beautytina + 3 两边两位大叔造型的,中间夹一个清纯少女。 ...

查看全部评分

smilingshine 发表于 2010-6-18 16:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
完了,我现在的关注点都跟大家不一样了,我看到新闻关注到的第一点是:World Champion in Turin this year, Daisuke Takahashi, 24, is currently in Zurich to work his new short program...

真的是在苏黎世啊~ 我太不执著了,真应该去冰场的,最近路过了无数次,都没停下脚步。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +6 人气 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 1 MUA
marlin + 5 + 1 摸Smiling,没事没事的啦,毕竟不是你最爱的 ...

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-19 12:12:02 | 显示全部楼层
真的是在苏黎世啊~ 我太不执著了,真应该去冰场的,最近路过了无数次,都没停下脚步。

机遇问题吧。。。说不定那天老大突然冲进冰场,就看见两只革命革命来着~~~

蛋糕~~那两只都是衣服华丽系的~~~哇~~~ 眼花缭乱

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
smilingshine + 5 + 1 我发现我一个人的时候,没有足够的勇气和胆 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| conny 发表于 2010-6-19 14:08:11 | 显示全部楼层
瓢虫……不止给三个人编舞!!!!

转自LiveJournal http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/600467.html  
原始消息来自http://www.nzz.ch/nachrichten/sport/aktuell/ticker_2.144.html/urnnewsmlwwwsda-atsch20100618brz016_1.6152037.html
感谢phoenixwish亲的翻译
瑞士一对颇有潜力的双人(教练貌似是Ingo)组合 男伴退役了 女伴Anaïs Morand下赛季打算转投女单项目 然后……
重点内容:
Morand has therefore also decided to take this step because she would not be able to compete in 2010/2011 with Glebov, as they both participated in the Olympic Games in Vancouver and have different nationalities. She is training for her "single carreer" in Switzerland, and will have two programs designed by Paul Sonderegger, Salome Brunner and Stéphane Lambiel.

(我的说法有偏差,这两套节目不是瓢虫一个人编的……)

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 1 (体力木有了TT)感谢消息~~~

查看全部评分

beautytina 发表于 2010-6-19 14:11:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复 951# conny

给Morand遍?不错。。。。下赛季估计冰场改成童话世界了~~
香茗浸雨Cecilia 发表于 2010-6-19 16:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
这么多“订单”,小兰的新事业开端貌似蛮顺利……
marlin 发表于 2010-6-19 19:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
瓢虫……不止给三个人编舞!!!!

转自LiveJournal   
原始消息来自
感谢亲的翻译
瑞士一对颇有潜力 ...
conny 发表于 2010-6-19 14:08

噗,感觉好像家庭手工作坊一样……一个TEAM差不多全是瑞士人XD
瓢虫加油哦,多攒订单和RP XDDDDDD

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 安拉~~~

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-20 11:30:38 | 显示全部楼层
夏天果然是昆虫的季节~~~~瓢虫同学,希望乃不是量产啊~~~~
QSYfly 发表于 2010-6-20 20:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
几天没来就这么多消息~~~~~~~~~~~·
激动啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
夏天既然是瓢虫的季节就让他亢奋去吧~~~~~
smilingshine 发表于 2010-6-21 02:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,瓢虫加油!

不过我是扑不到他了(怎么感觉说起来像是夏天在田野里捉瓢虫的感觉,呵呵)。刚开始被新闻误导,以为他在Oerlikon呢,结果那天去,Oerlikon的冰场根本没有冰,这也跟我之前看到的一致,那个冰场这段时间是不开的。

今天又看到新闻才知道两只不在Oerlikon,在Dübendorf。这是一个离苏黎世很近的小城市(或者说小镇),离苏黎世的机场也很近(很方便高桥同学嘛)。希望两只训练顺利~ 我就不去骚扰了~

去Oerlikon踩点的时候就发觉,即便他们真的是在这里,我也没有勇气和胆量冲进冰场,呵呵。所以,自认自己跟偶遇这种事情是没有缘分的~ 还是等有机会的时候,买票去看瓢虫表演吧~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
zhantt + 5 + 1 好羡慕~

查看全部评分

enderstar 发表于 2010-6-21 02:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
你要是问我为啥突然跑来这个楼,那是因为现在我的床上有一只从窗外飞进来的瓢虫……
maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-21 10:30:01 | 显示全部楼层
嗯还是等有机会的时候,买票去看瓢虫表演吧~

感觉老大在这方面的缘分还是不浅的说~~~话说,乃可以假装进去滑冰,然后假装认识两只,然后嘛~~出手要快准狠!
gx010010 发表于 2010-6-21 11:49:50 | 显示全部楼层

CR  LJ
sauce for translation: moi
TWO WORLD CHAMPIONS, TOGETHER

Ice Skating: Stephane Lambiel works with Daisuke Takahashi in Duebendorf

Caption: Daisuke Takahashi works on his new choreography in Duebendorf while being watched by Stephane Lambiel

Stephane Lambiel recently starting working as a choreographer on the ice. Among his students is Daisuke Takahashi, the current World Champion---in the Eishalle in Duebendorf.

------

More than a few ice skaters were amazed this week, as they went to training in the ice rink in Duebendorf – unexpectedly, two world stars are training here too. The current, Japanese World Champion, Daisuke Takahashi stayed for a week with a small delegation in Glattal. The goal of his visit was the preparation of a new program for the coming season. The 24-year-old made an agreement with the two-time Swiss World Champion Stephane Lambiel (25), to pull Stephane from Valais to be a choreographer for his new short program.

Lambiel, as the skater who made the strongest impression in the last few years, feels good about the new role, which seems cut out for him. “At a tour in Japan this spring, Daisuke and I had the idea, that I should make a short program for him,” explained Lambiel.

A Possible Choreography Career

“I was recently in Kazakhstan and I rehearsed a program with Denis Ten. Richt now, I can’t work with any more students. I have too many appointments. But in the future, a career as a choreographer is in the realm of possibility,” Stephane Lambiel gives away.

His attitude towards his new job is typical for the nine-time Swiss Champion: “I’m not doing this for the money. For me, the passion must come from a runner [?]. Otherwise, it wouldn’t work.”

No Competitions, but Training

In contradiction to the widely-reported news that Stephane Lambiel has retired from ice skating, there needs to be a correction: “I haven’t given a reason for stepping back. I have only said that next season I’m not going to be at Euros in Bern and won’t be competing in other competions.” In fact, that he is not currently eligible for competition is actually due to a special reason: “I’m not taking part in the doping program now. That would also be difficult/complicated, [because] I am always traveling.”

But Lambiel remains in training. “Until May, I was still training jumps. Then I took a break from jumping. Soon, I will take up that training again.”

Basically, it looks like indeed no comeback to competition for Lambiel. One knows, however, that the West-Swiss man is always good for a surprise.

Richt now, I can’t work with any more students. I have too many appointments.

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 挖哈哈~
zhantt + 5 + 1 好靓的图
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表