[讨论] Five favorite things with Christina Gao

[复制链接]
年华小编 发表于 2013-3-20 10:07:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(02/15/2013) - Harvard freshman Christina Gao has had a breakout season, winning the silver medal at Skate America, finishing fourth at the Trophée Bompard and qualifying for the Grand Prix Final in Sochi. She most recently placed fourth at the 2013 Four Continents Championships.

tumblr_mi09b9NoAK1qc5l9co1_500.jpg

Gao trains at the Skating Club of Boston with Mark Mitchell and Peter Johansson. Prior to arriving in Massachusetts, she trained with Brian Orser in Toronto for three years.

Gao, a native of Cincinnati, says she wants to be a doctor when she is finished with skating.

Icenetwork.com: What is your favorite thing about Harvard?

Gao: The people ... and the school. I mean, it's Harvard. That sounds so arrogant!

I love the people here. I have such great friends, and I love hanging out with them. You make such close friends in college because you're literally hanging out with them all the time. You eat with them, you do homework with them; it's like, all day, you're just living with your friends. It's awesome!

Icenetwork.com: What's your favorite movie?

Gao: I just saw Les Misérables, which was amazing.

Icenetwork.com: What's your favorite song?

Gao: Right now, I've just been listening to the Les Mis soundtrack all the time, so when I'm walking back to campus, I just sing "On My Own."

Icenetwork.com: Who is your favorite ladies singles skater of all time?

Gao: Michelle Kwan or Yu-Na Kim.

Icenetwork.com: What's your favorite junk food?

Gao: I have somehow developed something where Douglas Razzano told everyone I like Big Macs, maybe because I told him I had had a Big Mac once. I like junk food. I love fries.

On Fridays in the dining hall, sometimes they serve fries on Friday -- "Fry Day." And sometimes, I'll have some. Rewarding myself for the week, right?

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/a ... 83226&vkey=ice_news
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表