6f47259fgw1dy2eugfvbkj.jpg
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-23 19:21:40 | 显示全部楼层

【采访】普鲁申科:我将在索契取得胜利,之后到意大利居住

【采访】普鲁申科:我将在索契取得胜利,之后到意大利居住 (来自普鲁申科贴吧)

翻译:lovplush

Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Plushenko: "I'm gonna win in Sochi and then I'll come to live in Italy"
普鲁申科:“我将在索契获得胜利,然后将到意大利居住”

The king of ice reveals his faith for Juventus: "In January, my second son will be born. He will be called Alex,as my friend Del Piero. "
冰上王者表达了对尤文图斯的信念:“一月份我第二个儿子将诞生。他的名字将是Alex,和我的朋友皮耶罗一样。”

Evgeni Plushenko is an unusual Tzar. It is often said that the Russians are cold people, he instead is able to lighten up audiences in Europe when puts on his skating boots . And his heart, in return, lightens up when he speaks of the "Bel Paese"/"Beautiful Country." Plushenko has already decided that the Olympic Games in Sochi 2014 will be his last competition, then he will do only shows and will move in what has become his second home: Italy. Has already chosen in that city, in Padova, where he plans to put on a project that could help grow the entire national movement, using his boundless experience on the ice. Besides, he already knows everything about Italy and he is a huge football fan, from which his friendship with Del Piero. The ruler of the ice has already decided to give a tribute to his favorite champion in football: his son will be called just like the former Juventus number ten.
叶甫根尼.普鲁申科是一位不同寻常的沙皇。很多人都认为俄罗斯人很冷漠,而当他穿上冰鞋却能点燃欧洲观众的情绪。当说起“美丽的国家”他的心也变得轻快飞扬。普鲁申科已经决定了2014年索契奥运会将是他参加的最后一次比赛,之后他将只参加演出,也将搬到几乎是他第二故乡的意大利居住。他已经选好了城市:Padova,那里他计划用他的丰富经验来推动这项运动。况且,他已经知道意大利的一切而且他还是他朋友皮耶罗的球迷。冰上的王者已经决定向他最喜爱的足球冠军致敬:他的儿子的名字将和尤文图斯队这位前10号选手的名字一样。
Evgeni Saturday, he performed in Turin, a city that can not fail to recall the gold won in 2006 as well as numerous galas that participated on the Palavela ice. Do you feel a bit '"pampered" by Turin?
叶甫根尼周六在都灵进行了表演,这个城市将总是让他想起2006年获得奥运金牌的时刻,他也在Palavela冰场表演过无数次。你是否觉得都灵人很“宠”你?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1937632303

鱼类 发表于 2012-10-23 19:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
"Not only by Turin, whole Italy is now like a second home for me. I'm comfortable, I love the people, the food: in short, the whole atmosphere in your country. My plan for the future is to move to Italy, so this week I'll be in Padova to see some apartments. There is a beautiful ice rink, I have already spoken with the owner and I'd like to move there. "
“不仅仅在都灵,整个意大利现在就像我第二个故乡一样。在这里我感到很自在,我喜欢这里的人民,食物:简而言之,我喜欢你们国家整个的气氛。我的计划是在未来搬到意大利来住,所以这周我将在Padova看看公寓。那里有一个美丽的冰场,我已经和主人谈过了,我想搬到那里住。”

A move that will take place before or after the Olympic Games in Sochi?
你计划在索契奥运会前搬过来还是在那之后?
"After Sochi. The Olympics Games in Russia, in front of my home crowd, will be the last competition of my life as an amateur. I think that the time has come to say "that's enough, after four Olympic Games. "
“索契之后。在我祖国举办的奥运会,在本土观众面前的比赛将是我的最后一场比赛。我认为是时候说:‘经历了4次奥运会,足够了。’”

How did you manage to remain at such a high level for so long?
你是如何做到在这么长的时间里保持这样高的水平?
"I always gave my best because I love to compete. I like the challenge and I feel a big difference compared to galas. I don't wanna say that I don't like the shows too, but there is not enough 肾上腺激素 for me. The atmosphere is different and I feel like a "competition animal"
“我总是竭尽全力因为我喜欢比赛。我喜欢面对挑战而这和参加演出相比感觉是很不一样的。我并不是说我不喜欢演出,但是那对我来说不够刺激。气氛不一样而我感觉我是个‘比赛狂’”。

When did you decide that you would continue until Sochi 2014? Perhaps the silver in Vancouver has given you a boost to try again for the last time?
你什么时候决定你将继续比赛直到索契2014?也许是温哥华获得银牌促使你决定再尝试最后一次?
"That's right, I decided immediately after Vancouver, also because I believe it is right to close my career in Russia. It means everything to me, that's where I started and that's where I will finish my last competition. "
“是的,在温哥华之后我很快作出了决定,而也因为我相信在俄罗斯结束我的职业生涯是适当的。这对我来说意味着一切,那是我开始的地方,也将是我进行最后一场比赛的地方。”
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-23 19:22:01 | 显示全部楼层
What has changed in figure skating since you're facing the international scene and what did you have to do to win again even in only two years time before the Games?
在你离开国际赛场时花样滑冰都发生了哪些变化,而你在奥运会之前这两年需要做什么来使你能获得胜利?
"Skating has changed tremendously. Now we attach great importance to transitions, the vaulting and of course jumps. I love how it has transformed our sport. What you'll need is to skate clean and do what I do. In Sochi I'd be happy just to get on the podium to have a medal around my neck would already be a victory. "
“花滑的改变很大。现在我们非常注重衔接,步伐当然还有跳跃。我喜欢这些改变了这项运动变化。我需要做的是滑出零失误的节目,做我所能做的事情。对于索契,如果我能登上领奖台获得奖牌就已经是一种胜利。”

This season you turned to an Italian choreographer for the short program. Can you give us ab anticipation of your plans from here to the next Olympics?
这个赛季你和意大利的编舞师合作编排短节目。你能向我们透露你奥运赛季的计划吗?
"This year I worked with Pasquale Camerlengo for the short program and the Japanese Kenji Miyamoto for the free. Without abandoning my choreographers of trust, David Avdish and Sergei Petukhov, which in the end I decided to re skate last years SP. The short will be on "Storm" by Yanni like last year, it was a good program and I skated it only twice at the National Championships and the European Championships, so why change? So I'll keep secret the new program for the Olympic season. (Laughs). "
“今年我和Pasquale Camerlengo合作创作短节目,和日本的宫本贤二合作编排长节目。我也没有中断和我的编舞师David Avdish及Sergei Petukhov的合作。最终我决定继续使用去年的短节目。也就是说短节目还是去年的雅尼的“暴风雨”,这是个好节目,而我只在比赛中使用过两次(俄锦赛和欧锦赛),所以为什么要换呢?对奥运赛季的新节目我要保密。(笑)”

You are an ambassador Olympic edition in Russia. You won't be distracted?
你是俄罗斯奥运大使。这不会分散你的精力?
"I will think first of all about my work and I will focus on the competition. Then, if I have time, I'm definitely going to see hockey and everything else. "
“我想我会首先集中我全部精力在我的工作和比赛上。如果我还有时间,我肯定会去看冰球和其他比赛的。”
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-23 19:22:12 | 显示全部楼层
You are also fond of other sports and had the opportunity to meet the players of Juventus, receiving a gift of the black and white jersey from Alessandro Del Piero. What do you think of his decision to go to Australia?
你对其他运动也很感兴趣而且有机会结识尤文图斯的皮耶罗,他还送给你他的队服。你怎样看待他去澳大利亚这个决定?
"I love Italian soccer and of course Juventus is my favorite team. I'm still in contact with Ale though, for me, he should have stayed in Turin because now he has become a legend for this team. Possibly also Juventus should have given him the chance to play for another two years. Now it's in Australia and I know that his team finally won. He's is a champion, he's smart, funny, an within one movement he is still able to serve the winning assist or to score a goal. With these features he would still be very convenient to Juve. "
“我爱意大利足球,尤文图斯当然是我最喜欢的球队。我和皮耶罗还保持着联系。对 我来说他应该留在都灵因为他现在已经成为这个队的传奇人物。也许尤文图斯也应该给他可以再踢两年的机会。现在他在澳大利亚,我知道他的球队最后赢得了胜 利。他是一位冠军,他聪明,风趣,依然能够一脚传出可以制胜的助攻球。以他的这些品质他应该继续留在尤文图斯。

What do you think, instead, of Carolina Kostner? And what would you recommend her to do after all the controversies that have plagued the summer for the positivity of her boyfriend, Alex Schwarzer?
你如何看待Carolina Kostner呢?在夏天那些困扰她的男朋友Alex Schwarzer的这些事后,你对她该如何做有什么建议吗?
"Caroline is a great skater, a princess on ice. I think she should continue to skate at least until Sochi and perhaps until even later. She has beautiful body movements, she does great jumps and "acts" skating in a sublime way. As for the rest, that's their problem and I do not want to intrude too much. "
“Caroline是一位出色的选手,冰上的公主。我认为她至少应该继续滑冰直到索契,甚至更久。她有美丽的肢体动作,她的跳跃很好,她的表演很细腻。至于其他的事,他们的问题我不想介入太多。”

Have you already decided what to do after Sochi?
索契之后做什么事你已经有了决定吗?
"We've organized a great tour, consisting of at least a hundred Galas: in Russia, then in Europe, Japan and China. After that, I'd stay in this skating world and for sure becoming a skating coach. As I said before, that's why I want to
鱼类 发表于 2012-10-23 19:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
move to Italy and bring with me a small amount 'Russian students. I am completely open to the possibility of helping the Italian skating to grow. With me are even some coaches and choreographers and we have already talked to the Italian coaches trying to teach skating to the kids. "
“我们会组织一次盛大的巡演,至少有100场 演出:先在俄罗斯,然后欧洲,日本和中国。之后我会继续呆在花滑界,肯定会做教练。如我之前说的,这是为什么我想搬到意大利,并带一些俄罗斯学生一起来。 我也愿意帮助意大利选手成长。和我一起还会有一些教练和编舞师,我们已经和一些意大利教练讨论过教孩子们滑冰的可能性。”

What are your hobbies, however, during the brief moments when you're off the ice?
你在冰下有什么其他爱好呢?
"At the moment, I'm mainly focused on my work. However, two years ago I started to play golf, and little by little I'm getting better. After Sochi, I'd like to engage b a coach and learn to play better. I also play football, tennis, go running, I like cars.. I also like to relax and be with my family, my wife and my son. "
“目前我主要是专心于我自己的工作。但是两年前我开始打高尔夫,逐渐打得越来越好了。在索契之后我会专门请一个教练以打得更好。我也踢足球,打网球,跑步,我喜欢汽车。我也喜欢和家人,妻子和孩子一起放松,度假。”

Is he already "little king" on the ice?
他是否已经是冰上的小王子呢?
"We'll see. Actually, now my wife is expecting another child. It will be born in January and it will be a boy. He will be called Alex, or as you say Alexander. I'd like him to play football, especially when in Italy. If not, ice hockey. "
“看吧。实际上我的妻子在期待着另一个孩子。是个儿子将在明年一月诞生。他将被取名为Alex,或者你们所说的Alexander。我想让他去踢足球,特别是在意大利的时候。如果不踢足球,那么就打冰球。”

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1937632303
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表