[资讯] Naomi Nari Nam结婚生子了

[复制链接]
路人甲Ling 发表于 2011-6-1 01:03:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Baby Steps for Naomi Nari Nam

Nam_span3.jpg

Life has been busy for Naomi Nari Nam since she retired from competitive skating in the fall of 2008 due to a recurring hip injury.

The 25-year-old has established a budding coaching career at the East West Ice Palace in Artesia, Calif., but most recently, she added the titles of wife and mother to her résumé.

After dating for 18 months, Nam and Tyler Poor exchanged wedding vows in a civil ceremony at the Orange County courthouse on Aug 2, 2010.

“We have not had our formal ceremony yet,” Nam said. “We are planning to have one in the summer of 2012 here in southern California. We decided to go to the courthouse to get married a little earlier than scheduled due to a little surprise.”

Nam delivered 6-pound, 13-ounce Aiden Zachary Poor at 7:40 a.m. on Mar. 4, in Irvine, Calif. Measuring 19 inches at birth, the new addition was named after Poor’s younger brother Zachary.

“I gained 35 pounds, and had morning sickness for just two weeks,” Nam said. “I worked until I was 40 weeks into the pregnancy, and Aiden joined us just a week later.”

Nam and Poor met more than six years ago while she was skating pairs with Themistocles Leftheris. The former U.S. ladies silver and pairs bronze medalist had just started to train at East West when their paths crossed.

“Tyler worked at the fitness center in the rink, and he was my personal trainer for a while. He moved to Boise, Idaho, shortly thereafter, and we talked on the phone every day for two years,” she explained. “We both knew that we would be together at some point, but we knew that the timing had to be right. He is the perfect gentleman, and everything I have always dreamed about.”

When Nam learned of the pregnancy, she was concerned that her injured hip would be a challenge for her as the due date drew near.

“It did not hurt at all during the pregnancy,” Nam said. “It was odd because it was hurting a lot before my pregnancy.”

Nam is enjoying her new role as a mom to Aiden right now, but is looking forward to returning to her coaching duties at the rink.

“I have the most amazing students and parents,” said Nam, 25. “They were such great supporters during my pregnancy. I am very lucky that my mom has agreed to babysit when I go back to work. She loves being a grandma.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表