《国际花样滑冰》杂志10月刊的专题文章

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/589-adam-rippon-heads-in-a-new-direction

ifscover.jpg

有空再翻译。。。

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-10-17 19:27:16 | 显示全部楼层
10月11日FSkating.com的采访

http://fskating.com/2011/10/adam-rippon-i-have-worked-a-lot.html

Adam Rippon: “I have worked a lot on changing my mindset”October 11, 2011
The last season has appeared uneasy for Adam Rippon, however possessing a strong character Adam has dared at radical changes. He has moved to Detroit, where has begun the work with the new coaches, Jason Dungjen and Yuka Sato. Considering that both these big professionals can change completely any skater, it is possible to assume that in this season we will see the new Adam Rippon.

Rippon began last season at the Japan Open, where he finished ahead of Daisuke Takahashi and Evgeni Plushenko. His assigned Grand Prix events for the 2010/2011 Grand Prix series were the 2010 Skate America and the 2010 Skate Canada.

At the 2010 Skate Canada Adam finished third in the short program with 77.53 points after executing a triple axel, a triple flip-triple toe loop combination and a triple Lutz. He placed second in the free skate earning 155.51 points and won the bronze medal overall scoring 233.04 points, a new personal best result.

At the 2010 Skate America, Rippon placed third in the short program with 73.94 points. He stepped out of his triple axel, but executed a triple flip-triple toe loop combination, a triple Lutz and all his spins were graded a level four.

At the 2011 U.S. Championships, he finished 5th and was assigned to the 2011 Four Continents but missed Team USA for the World Championships. He was also 5th at Four Continents. During the off-season, he worked on a quad Lutz.

At the Grand Prix series of the new season, Adam Rippon is assigned to 2011 Skate Canada and 2011 Trophée Eric Bompard.
Despite his busy schedule, Adam has found time for a little interview.

Adam, let’s start with a question related to your relocation to Detroit and beginning of your work with Jason Dungjen. What has changed in your skating after that?
Adam Rippon: I am very happy to be training in the U.S. again. Working with Jason and Yuka is going well. They are always there to to help me be my best.

And how was your new season’s preparation in general?
A. Rippon: In general, it has and is going well. I am excited for the season to start.

Adam, last season wasn’t easy for you. What can you tell us about it?
A. Rippon: I think that without last year I wouldn’t be where I am now. I learned a lot and think it was really important.

What have you done to change the situation for the coming season?
A. Rippon: I have worked a lot on changing my mindset and have improved my technique in my skating and jumps.

What can you tell us about your new programs?
A. Rippon: I love my new programs. My short is a Russian dance “Korobushko” and my long is the story of “Adam” from the Garden of Eden.

What do you think about new faces and competitors coming up from the junior ranks?
A. Rippon: There are a lot of talented skaters coming up in the junior ranks.

Many people, fans and young skaters, are very interested in your “Rippon Lutz”. Could you describe in a few words how to execute it correctly on the ice? I’m asking because some of them are tried to do it but unsuccessfully. Let’s call it a little master class from Adam Rippon.
A. Rippon: (smiles) The biggest thing to remember is to relax. I actually bring the arms over my head one at a time – left before right and then I try and stay at straight in the air as possible. and… GOOD LUCK!

Tell us about your plans and goals for the new season.
A. Rippon: My goals are to skate my best in all my competitions and to improve my personal best scores.

Interview by Vladislav Luchianov

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表