[复制链接]
gx010010 发表于 2010-10-11 03:47:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
193744biszj89tbzsiobq8.jpg

icenetwork.com的采访
来源
Joubert says his passion for skating is back
Poitiers, Guyon have been good for French skater
By Jean-Christophe Berlot

(10/11/2010) - Brian Joubert came back to the competitive scene to win the French national \"Masters\" last week for the first time in three years.
Brian Joubert恢复了竞技状态,并在上周的法国大师赛中,三年内第一次获得冠军

Joubert sat down with icenetwork.com to talk about his showing in Vancouver and the season ahead.
Joubert接受了icenetwork.com的访问,并谈了他冬奥会的表现和上个赛季

icenetwork.com: You have always put forward your passion for skating as your main motivation. How is your passion back, after last season?
Q:你常将对滑冰的热情作为你的第一动力。你的热情怎么回来的,在上个赛季结束后?

Brian Joubert: The pleasure I get from skating is back for good now! I realize that it was not so much the case in the last years, really. And it is really important for me. You know, I am coming back to my first coach, Véronique Guyon, who coached me since I was four here, in my hometown of Poitiers. She knows me, she listens to me and she can reassure me. She calms me down. So things are going well, I am finding my technical bases again. I even need less energy for my jumps, since I get better technique, and I get less tired.
A:滑冰带来的快乐现在又回来了。实话讲,我觉得上个赛季并不是这样的。而这(滑冰带来的快乐)对我来说非常重要。你知道,我回到了第一个教练Véronique Guyon身边,她从我4岁开始就在家乡Poitiers教我。她了解我,倾听我,鼓励我,她让我冷静下来。现在一切都进展很好,我重新找到了自己的技术感,我在跳跃的时候不再那么吃力。当我技术好些后,也不容易疲劳。

My body is in good shape, although it does not feel the same now, as I am aging [Joubert turned 26 last September 20th]. I do not recover from efforts as fast as when I was 17, although this does not disturb me. I have decided to lower my nominal weight from 77 to 75 kilograms in order to compensate. I still have one and a half kilo to go. This should help me feel better. Even this early in the season, I can skate my two programs completely. This was not the case last year.
     我现在身体很好,虽然我岁数大了些(9月20日,Joubert度过了他26岁生日),我不可能像17岁时候那样可以很快的恢复,但这不再是困扰。我打算讲自己的日常体重从77KG降到75,我离目标还有0.5kg。这会帮助我很多。即使在赛季初期,我也可以完整的滑下来两套节目,而上赛季则完全不是这么一回事

Now when I get on the ice I want only one thing: push myself. To be honest, I enjoy suffering again. I feel a lot freer in my mind.
    现在,当我上冰后,我唯一想干的事情就是让自己努力。说实话,我现在又开始享受吃苦的感觉,我觉得自己的思维更开阔了

icenetwork.com: How did you come back from that Olympic season?
Q:你怎么从上一个奥运赛季恢复过来的?

Brian Joubert: Indeed, last season was exhausting and the Olympics were a very difficult time for me. At the same time, you know, some things are far worse than losing the Olympics! As skaters, we have the chance to live extraordinary things and we should always remember this. Going to worlds three weeks after the Olympics was quite a challenge. We took the risk, because I could not end my career on the Vancouver note. It was impossible. Then saturation came upon my shoulders later, after we had created my new programs, in the middle of the summer.
A:上个赛季真的很累,冬奥会对我来说太过艰难了。不过同时,你要明白,也会有一些事情比冬奥会比糟还要糟糕。作为花滑选手,我们有时候需要过的不太一样,而我们也要一直记着这些。参加冬奥会过后仅三周举办的世锦赛,对我来说是个不晓得挑战,我们接收了挑战,因为我觉得我不能让温哥华的表现作为我事业的重点,这不可能。之后,在今年夏天我们完成新节目后,那种满足感又回到了我身边。

It happened when I went to train in Courchevel, the famous resort in the Alps, in July. I had just come back from a 10-day vacation, but I did not feel like skating. Believe it or not, my new programs were all set, but I could not even remember their choreography! I then realized that I had had too much. Tension came off all at once at that period. So, I decided that I had only one thing to do: give myself a real break from skating. Which I did for three weeks.
    这发生在7月我去Alps的Courchevel训练的时候。那时候我刚休了10天假回来,而且完全不想滑冰。你相信么?我的短节目编完了,可我一丁点都想不起来。之后我明白我把自己逼得太紧了,压力一下子卸了下来。我决定给自己一个真正的假期,而那足足有3个礼拜长

icenetwork.com: What made you rebound then?
Q:之后你怎么恢复过来的?

Brian Joubert: Skating exhibitions last summer in Korea was a great boost for me, something completely unique. You have to live it by yourself. I do not think there is one other place on earth where you can live the same thing. Even when I skate at home in France, it is not the same. The show Yu-Na Kim produced was just unique, one dimension higher than everywhere else. The audience was special. The atmosphere was special, we even had fireworks. Even the way I was taken in charge was special: I was offered to travel first class!
A:夏天在韩国的商演对我的激励很大,很特别。你必须全靠自己,在地球的另一边也要生活的一样。即使我自己在法国,也不可能。金妍儿办的show很特别,有一个很特别的方面在。观众也很特别,七分很特别,我们甚至还有烟火。我也有了特殊的待遇,可以坐头等舱来回

Once I was there, I got the feeling that I was like a pop star. I must admit that I felt really good. I really wanted to skate well throughout. It boosted me tremendously and helped me come back this season. Such events give you the will to keep going and get results. If you do not have results, you are not invited there anymore!
    我一过去,就有了一种自己是pop star的,相当好的感觉。我想一直滑的很好。这鼓励了我很多,帮助我顺利在这个赛季回国。这些事情让你有了一种努力取得好成绩的愿望,如果你没有好成绩,你没办法再被邀请过去了

icenetwork.com: Can you talk about your new programs?
Q:可以谈谈你的新节目么?

Brian Joubert: I really love them both. My free program was created by David Wilson to Beethoven\'s 9th Symphony. My short program is set to Flamenco. It was devised by Antonio Najarro, who choreographed Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat\'s Olympic original dance in 2002. There I portray three different characters: the bull, the dancer, and the torero.
A:我真的很喜欢两个节目。自由滑是DW编的 Beethoven\'s 9th Symphony,短节目是Antonio Najarro(编了AP02年OD)的Flamenco,里面我有三种角色,牛,舞者和斗牛士

icenetwork.com: This is interesting. Two years ago you had mentioned that you could not skate in someone else\'s role, and that you could only skate your own. Now you interpret three at the same time, what happened?
Q:这很有意思。两年前,你说过你不会滑其他人的角色,你只会滑你自己,现在你能同时扮演三个角色,发生了什么?

Brian Joubert: You are right. At the time I was skating to the Last Mohican, and I changed my program just between the Grand Prix Series and the European championships. Well, this means that there is a big change inside of me. This is really important for me, and it pleases me a lot. It shows I feel good within myself -- otherwise I would not be able to feel good in playing others.
A:你说对了,在我滑 Last Mohican时,我仅咋GPS和欧锦赛之间换了节目,这对我来说是很大的改变。现在的节目让我很开心,我感觉很好,否则我不能在不开心的时候表演其他角色

icenetwork.com: How do you see the years to come?
Q:你对未来几年的想法?

Brian Joubert: I do not feel ready to start a family yet (he laughs). I still have a lot to accomplish in skating. I will keep doing sacrifices -- even though I do not take them as constraints. I feel even more motivated now, knowing that I have no problems at the moment. My body is in shape, my technique is back.
A:我还没准备好组建一个家庭(笑),我在滑冰上还有很多要完成。可能我还要牺牲很多,虽然我不觉得受到什么限制。我现在又有动力了,知道自己没问题。我的身材又回来了,技术也是

Also, it is much easier skating in Poitiers now. For years, I did not train with Véronique, yet she was there all the time, as she was teaching at the rink. We did not exchange a word for several years, and it was so tense. Now I do not need to put any energy there, and I can devote it completely to skating instead.
    而且,在Poitiers滑冰更舒服了。很多年,我没和Véronique一起训练,即使她一直都在同一个冰场教学,我们都没有说一句话,这感觉太紧绷了。现在我不用再烦恼这些,可以全心全意的滑冰

I also thank all the young skaters who are pushing me. Their only wish is to beat me, and they are right, it is good this way. Yet I am not ready to surrender and let them win yet!
我也要谢谢那些年轻的选手们激励我,他们希望打败我,这很正确很好。不过我还没打算输,让他们赢我!

I plan on skating competitively at least until 2012 Worlds [which will be organized in Nice, France], if all goes well. After that, we will see. It is certainly quite premature to think of 2014 and the Sochi Olympics.
我打算至少滑倒2012法国nice举办的世锦赛,顺利的话。毕竟,你知道,现在考虑2014的sochi冬奥会还为时尚早

========================
果然商演对猪还是有好处的
==
LJ上讨论,其实他也么啥能减的,都是肌肉= =
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-10-12 10:22:59 | 显示全部楼层

8QisuQ6V.jpg

icenetwork.com的采访
来源
Poitiers, Guyon have been good for French skater
By Jean-Christophe Berlot

(10/11/2010) - Brian Joubert came back to the competitive scene to win the French national "Masters" last week for the first time in three years.
Brian Joubert恢复了竞技状态,并在上周的法国大师赛中,三年内第一次获得冠军

Joubert sat down with icenetwork.com to talk about his showing in Vancouver and the season ahead.
Joubert接受了icenetwork.com的访问,并谈了他冬奥会的表现和上个赛季

icenetwork.com: You have always put forward your passion for skating as your main motivation. How is your passion back, after last season?
Q:你常将对滑冰的热情作为你的第一动力。你的热情怎么回来的,在上个赛季结束后?

Brian Joubert: The pleasure I get from skating is back for good now! I realize that it was not so much the case in the last years, really. And it is really important for me. You know, I am coming back to my first coach, Véronique Guyon, who coached me since I was four here, in my hometown of Poitiers. She knows me, she listens to me and she can reassure me. She calms me down. So things are going well, I am finding my technical bases again. I even need less energy for my jumps, since I get better technique, and I get less tired.
A:滑冰带来的快乐现在又回来了。实话讲,我觉得上个赛季并不是这样的。而这(滑冰带来的快乐)对我来说非常重要。你知道,我回到了第一个教练Véronique Guyon身边,她从我4岁开始就在家乡Poitiers教我。她了解我,倾听我,鼓励我,她让我冷静下来。现在一切都进展很好,我重新找到了自己的技术感,我在跳跃的时候不再那么吃力。当我技术好些后,也不容易疲劳。

My body is in good shape, although it does not feel the same now, as I am aging [Joubert turned 26 last September 20th]. I do not recover from efforts as fast as when I was 17, although this does not disturb me. I have decided to lower my nominal weight from 77 to 75 kilograms in order to compensate. I still have one and a half kilo to go. This should help me feel better. Even this early in the season, I can skate my two programs completely. This was not the case last year.
     我现在身体很好,虽然我岁数大了些(9月20日,Joubert度过了他26岁生日),我不可能像17岁时候那样可以很快的恢复,但这不再是困扰。我打算讲自己的日常体重从77KG降到75,我离目标还有0.5kg。这会帮助我很多。即使在赛季初期,我也可以完整的滑下来两套节目,而上赛季则完全不是这么一回事

Now when I get on the ice I want only one thing: push myself. To be honest, I enjoy suffering again. I feel a lot freer in my mind.
    现在,当我上冰后,我唯一想干的事情就是让自己努力。说实话,我现在又开始享受吃苦的感觉,我觉得自己的思维更开阔了

icenetwork.com: How did you come back from that Olympic season?
Q:你怎么从上一个奥运赛季恢复过来的?

Brian Joubert: Indeed, last season was exhausting and the Olympics were a very difficult time for me. At the same time, you know, some things are far worse than losing the Olympics! As skaters, we have the chance to live extraordinary things and we should always remember this. Going to worlds three weeks after the Olympics was quite a challenge. We took the risk, because I could not end my career on the Vancouver note. It was impossible. Then saturation came upon my shoulders later, after we had created my new programs, in the middle of the summer.
A:上个赛季真的很累,冬奥会对我来说太过艰难了。不过同时,你要明白,也会有一些事情比冬奥会比糟还要糟糕。作为花滑选手,我们有时候需要过的不太一样,而我们也要一直记着这些。参加冬奥会过后仅三周举办的世锦赛,对我来说是个不晓得挑战,我们接收了挑战,因为我觉得我不能让温哥华的表现作为我事业的重点,这不可能。之后,在今年夏天我们完成新节目后,那种满足感又回到了我身边。

It happened when I went to train in Courchevel, the famous resort in the Alps, in July. I had just come back from a 10-day vacation, but I did not feel like skating. Believe it or not, my new programs were all set, but I could not even remember their choreography! I then realized that I had had too much. Tension came off all at once at that period. So, I decided that I had only one thing to do: give myself a real break from skating. Which I did for three weeks.
    这发生在7月我去Alps的Courchevel训练的时候。那时候我刚休了10天假回来,而且完全不想滑冰。你相信么?我的短节目编完了,可我一丁点都想不起来。之后我明白我把自己逼得太紧了,压力一下子卸了下来。我决定给自己一个真正的假期,而那足足有3个礼拜长

icenetwork.com: What made you rebound then?
Q:之后你怎么恢复过来的?

Brian Joubert: Skating exhibitions last summer in Korea was a great boost for me, something completely unique. You have to live it by yourself. I do not think there is one other place on earth where you can live the same thing. Even when I skate at home in France, it is not the same. The show Yu-Na Kim produced was just unique, one dimension higher than everywhere else. The audience was special. The atmosphere was special, we even had fireworks. Even the way I was taken in charge was special: I was offered to travel first class!
A:夏天在韩国的商演对我的激励很大,很特别。你必须全靠自己,在地球的另一边也要生活的一样。即使我自己在法国,也不可能。金妍儿办的show很特别,有一个很特别的方面在。观众也很特别,七分很特别,我们甚至还有烟火。我也有了特殊的待遇,可以坐头等舱来回

Once I was there, I got the feeling that I was like a pop star. I must admit that I felt really good. I really wanted to skate well throughout. It boosted me tremendously and helped me come back this season. Such events give you the will to keep going and get results. If you do not have results, you are not invited there anymore!
    我一过去,就有了一种自己是pop star的,相当好的感觉。我想一直滑的很好。这鼓励了我很多,帮助我顺利在这个赛季回国。这些事情让你有了一种努力取得好成绩的愿望,如果你没有好成绩,你没办法再被邀请过去了

icenetwork.com: Can you talk about your new programs?
Q:可以谈谈你的新节目么?

Brian Joubert: I really love them both. My free program was created by David Wilson to Beethoven's 9th Symphony. My short program is set to Flamenco. It was devised by Antonio Najarro, who choreographed Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat's Olympic original dance in 2002. There I portray three different characters: the bull, the dancer, and the torero.
A:我真的很喜欢两个节目。自由滑是DW编的 Beethoven's 9th Symphony,短节目是Antonio Najarro(编了AP02年OD)的Flamenco,里面我有三种角色,牛,舞者和斗牛士

icenetwork.com: This is interesting. Two years ago you had mentioned that you could not skate in someone else's role, and that you could only skate your own. Now you interpret three at the same time, what happened?
Q:这很有意思。两年前,你说过你不会滑其他人的角色,你只会滑你自己,现在你能同时扮演三个角色,发生了什么?

Brian Joubert: You are right. At the time I was skating to the Last Mohican, and I changed my program just between the Grand Prix Series and the European championships. Well, this means that there is a big change inside of me. This is really important for me, and it pleases me a lot. It shows I feel good within myself -- otherwise I would not be able to feel good in playing others.
A:你说对了,在我滑 Last Mohican时,我仅咋GPS和欧锦赛之间换了节目,这对我来说是很大的改变。现在的节目让我很开心,我感觉很好,否则我不能在不开心的时候表演其他角色

icenetwork.com: How do you see the years to come?
Q:你对未来几年的想法?

Brian Joubert: I do not feel ready to start a family yet (he laughs). I still have a lot to accomplish in skating. I will keep doing sacrifices -- even though I do not take them as constraints. I feel even more motivated now, knowing that I have no problems at the moment. My body is in shape, my technique is back.
A:我还没准备好组建一个家庭(笑),我在滑冰上还有很多要完成。可能我还要牺牲很多,虽然我不觉得受到什么限制。我现在又有动力了,知道自己没问题。我的身材又回来了,技术也是

Also, it is much easier skating in Poitiers now. For years, I did not train with Véronique, yet she was there all the time, as she was teaching at the rink. We did not exchange a word for several years, and it was so tense. Now I do not need to put any energy there, and I can devote it completely to skating instead.
    而且,在Poitiers滑冰更舒服了。很多年,我没和Véronique一起训练,即使她一直都在同一个冰场教学,我们都没有说一句话,这感觉太紧绷了。现在我不用再烦恼这些,可以全心全意的滑冰

I also thank all the young skaters who are pushing me. Their only wish is to beat me, and they are right, it is good this way. Yet I am not ready to surrender and let them win yet!
我也要谢谢那些年轻的选手们激励我,他们希望打败我,这很正确很好。不过我还没打算输,让他们赢我!

I plan on skating competitively at least until 2012 Worlds [which will be organized in Nice, France], if all goes well. After that, we will see. It is certainly quite premature to think of 2014 and the Sochi Olympics.
我打算至少滑倒2012法国nice举办的世锦赛,顺利的话。毕竟,你知道,现在考虑2014的sochi冬奥会还为时尚早

========================
果然商演对猪还是有好处的
==
LJ上讨论,其实他也么啥能减的,都是肌肉= =

评分

参与人数 3体力 +20 人气 +2 收起 理由
镜子 + 10 精品文章
花样男子 + 5 + 1 等着看把!
ifoacn + 5 + 1 能减掉2kg还真是不容易,难道是减掉不必要的 ...

查看全部评分

花样男子 发表于 2010-10-12 21:03:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1591# gx010010

gx010010同学,猪还没有准备好组建一个家庭,你还有机会

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 这种小概率事件.......//签名不错

查看全部评分

花样男子 发表于 2010-10-17 02:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
想到马上就能看到活猪了,努力挣钱

该死的!看活猪的时间正好跟王菲演唱会冲突   

为了理想冲啊