哦哦她啊,挺有表现欲的一个妹子,看过一个报道说她喜欢在商场的冰场上滑冰,因为喜欢被人关注的感觉

其实这和喜不喜欢没什么关系……
她住的那个城市最大的冰场和最好的教练都在商场里。
gopatrick 发表于 2012-12-11 03:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
转自LeaderSport的报道http://www.leaderpost.com/news/O ... .html#ixzz2Eg1D2Dg3
By Craig Slater, Leader-PostDecember 8, 2012

Osmand at SC Chanllege

Osmand at SC Chanllege

The ice at the Co-operators Centre survived Kaetlyn Osmond's first performance of the weekend.
The 17-year-old Edmonton product has been the hottest skater in the country this year, and she didn't disappoint the several hundred fans in attendance for the senior women's short program. Osmond received a standing ovation from the Regina crowd, something she is quickly getting used to. Back-to-back gold medals at international competitions have created quite the stir in the figure skating community.
"Everyone has so many more expectations for me now," Osmond said. "In the past, I have gone to competitions like Skate Canada and just hoped to not finish last. Just last year I was aiming for that. Now, I'm going out and everyone is expecting me to win and to skate cleanly with all of these triple-triples. It's a lot to live up to."
Her star is shining brighter now than ever before. And her rise to fame has been rather unexpected. All that means is the local, national and international media has had to play a game of catch-up with the sport's hottest prospect.
Osmond's first flirt with the national media was a year ago at the Canadian championships when she placed third overall in the senior women's category. She advanced to the junior world championships where she came in 10th.
But the 2012 season has been a dream. She captured her first international title at the Nebelhorn Trophy in Germany. She beat out three-time Russian champion Adelina Sotnikova and Haruka Imai, a former Japanese junior champ, for the gold medal.
One month later in Windsor, Ont., Osmond won a second consecutive gold medal when she made her senior Grand Prix debut at the Skate Canada meet. At this event, she out-skated Akiko Suzuki and Kanako Murakami, two Japanese stars who boast numerous medal-winning performances on the international stage.
"I went into the competition and wanted to finish anywhere but in last place," she said.
Knocking off two highly touted Japanese skaters caused a commotion among the media from that country.
"There was a hallway lined with media on the walk to the dressing room," she said. "I had to walk through all of that and then I had to do a press conference with all of them. That was the second press conference I have ever been to."
Her first press conference? A month earlier in Germany at the Nebelhorn.
"I'll definitely take it," she said. "You just have to go with the flow and go where it takes you. I suppose it's better than not having anyone want to talk to you."
Her popularity with the fans and especially with the media has Osmond hanging around the rinks longer than she's used to. It's to the point now where Osmond's coach, Ravi Walia, brings her a bottle of orange juice before she starts with her interviews "so I wouldn't faint during them."
"There's so much adrenaline that comes with every competition," Osmond explained. "Usually what happens with me is that I get off the ice, I'll go to the dressing room and get changed. Then I'll walk upstairs and cool down and then I'll leave the rink. It's hasn't been like that lately."
Literally seconds after her Leader-Post interview at the Co-operators Centre, Osmond was approached by a pre-novice skater who asked for an autograph and picture with her. She obliged.
"In two words, it has been extremely exciting," she said. "It feels like everything I have been training for has finally come together. It gives me more confidence and a stronger will to push forward and set so many more goals."
Osmond is scheduled to perform today in the senior women free. The first group will hit the ice at 12: 40 p.m., folllowed by the second group at 4: 20 p.m.

icerose 发表于 2012-12-11 09:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
还蛮看好她的,很有当年罗大姐的范
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表