[资讯] Carolina: "我会滑到索契"

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-5 00:56:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Carolina Kostner: “I’m not going to stop competing”

kostner-300x168.jpg

Reigning World and European champion Carolina Kostner of Italy has no plans to finish her competitive career. The Italian ice queen shared her thoughts on this issue with La Repubblica.

A few days ago Kostner came to Rome to take part in Fiamme Azzurre (Blue Flames) ceremony of awarding the best athletes of the local figure skating school, which today is one of the largest in Europe. The Rome skating school has more than a thousand athletes.

I’m not going to stop, although I understand clear that I will have to compete with very strong and young skaters,” Kostner said.

“After Vancouver Olympics in 2010 I got new strength to go ahead and now I get real pleasure from figure skating. I feel much freer. I was pleased to see here the girls for whom I am the example. Sport is a great school of life. Among other things he taught me discipline and punctuality.” she added.

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-6 18:13:01 | 显示全部楼层

Carolina: "I will keep skating competitively until Sochi"

现世界冠军和欧洲冠军、意大利的Kostner表示无意终止她的竞赛生涯,意大利冰后近日在La Repubblica 上分享了她的观点。

几天前Kostner来到罗马参加了蓝色火焰俱乐部举办的当地冰上学校最佳运动员庆典,如今罗马滑冰学校有超过一千运动员,是欧洲最大的滑冰学校。

“我还没想停下来,尽管我很清楚我将必须同更年轻更强劲的选手们竞争”

“温哥华奥委会我有了新动力继续向前,如今我从花样滑冰中体会到了真正的乐趣,感受到更多的自由。我很开心看到这里很多女孩以我为榜样。运动竞技是生活中的一个好学校,从中我可以学会戒律和提高修养”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
sicilycloud + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

sunshine 发表于 2012-7-7 00:47:47 | 显示全部楼层
来自www.ansa.it的消息,日前小科表示可能退役

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/r ... itting_7151508.html

Ice-skating: world champ Kostner considering quitting
'I might choose to resume my (normal) life' says athlete
(ANSA) - Rome, July 6 - Italy's figure-skating world champion Carolina Kostner has said she is considering quitting the sport.

"I've devoted all of myself to this sport for 10 years, I've sacrificed friends and affection and sweated for every single victory," the 25-year-old, who won gold at the World Championships in Nice in March, told weekly magazine Gente.

"Now that I've had the satisfaction of climbing onto the world's highest stage, I'm happy and I might choose to resume my (normal) life. "It's a tough decision and I want to take a few more weeks to reflect," added the four-time European champion, whose boyfriend is Italy's 50km-walk Olympic champion Alex Schwazer.

"I'd like to teach, to develop the champions of the future.

Then I'd like to finish my university studies. I like painting, I plan to draw a cartoon for a musical and I've been creating the designs for my competition costumes for a year.

"Then I have a dream, which is to devote myself full-time to the theatre and opera". Kostner has appeared in a number of ice-dancing shows, including Opera on Ice at Verona's ancient Roman Arena last year.

从访谈文章来看,小科已经对征战赛场心生倦意,更渴望平常人的生活。无论她最终作出什么样的决定,都祝福她今后的生活幸福平安。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
某晴 + 5 + 1 火鸡JJ TAT

查看全部评分

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-7-7 01:29:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不会吧。。。
Fanny 发表于 2012-7-7 08:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
是太累了吗?还是失去前进的动力了
也许好好休息一段时间她还会想回到比赛场的
smilingshine 发表于 2012-7-7 11:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
不管是怎样的决定,祝福Caro!
丽丽熊 发表于 2012-7-7 11:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
还以为她会坚持到索契的,没想到就打算退了,祝福她了。
天空很希腊 发表于 2012-7-7 20:45:58 | 显示全部楼层
不管她作出怎样的决定,都衷心祝福她以后的人生道路顺利,幸福!
只是如果少了CARO的女单赛场,再也看不到那线条修长,身姿优雅,在冰上犹如飞行般的美丽身影了!

点评

yuna和mao是亚洲难得的线条修长,身材比例不逊于欧美的选手。当然caro如果真的退役了是很可惜  详情 回复 发表于 2012-7-7 20:47
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-7-7 20:47:36 | 显示全部楼层
天空很希腊 发表于 2012-7-7 20:45
不管她作出怎样的决定,都衷心祝福她以后的人生道路顺利,幸福!
只是如果少了CARO的女单赛场,再也看不到 ...

yuna和mao是亚洲难得的线条修长,身材比例不逊于欧美的选手。当然caro如果真的退役了是很可惜

点评

金和浅田身材比例在女单选手中确实是难得的天资充盈,但是我个人觉得CARO在动作的幅度上非常大,很漂亮!  详情 回复 发表于 2012-7-7 21:19
天空很希腊 发表于 2012-7-7 21:19:07 | 显示全部楼层
鱼类 发表于 2012-7-7 20:47
yuna和mao是亚洲难得的线条修长,身材比例不逊于欧美的选手。当然caro如果真的退役了是很可惜

金和浅田身材比例在女单选手中确实是难得的天资充盈,但是我个人觉得CARO在动作的幅度上非常大,很漂亮!
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-7-12 18:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
姑娘在官方网站上说了要坚持滑到索契

Carolina: "I will keep skating competitively until Sochi"

http://www.carolina-kostner.it/E-Home.htm

"Dear friends, I've been thinking about my life and future a lot lately and after consulting my coach and family, I decided to continue my competitive career until Sochi 2014. It won't be an easy challenge, therefore I hope you will keep supporting me the way you did through all of these years! Thank you. Love, Carolina"

Carolina is now in Oberstdorf training and getting ready for the new season. She's looking forward to seeing you all in Verona on September 22nd for the show Opera on Ice 2012.

点评

连续两届冬奥会都滑得让人唏嘘。科斯特内尔也是想好好在冬奥会上发挥出真正的水平吧。  发表于 2012-7-12 23:08
14年登冠军奖台有难度,不过坚持下来就是好样的  发表于 2012-7-12 21:17
road 发表于 2012-7-12 18:41:17 | 显示全部楼层
Caro要坚持下来真的太好了,可是转念一想2014年后那么多人都退役了,我们上海世锦赛还看啥
飞天神猪 发表于 2012-7-12 22:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
可以预想到2014年冬奥会女单会如何惨烈,进前10名就很厉害了,进最后一组的队员估计都有洲际大赛、大奖赛、世界冠军的头衔。
何况上届冬奥会金牌得主都不言退。
所以,各位姑娘们都豁出去吧。

这么多老将都不想退役,真是前所未有。
天空很希腊 发表于 2012-7-15 14:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
祝福CARO!愿她在自己剩下的运动生涯享受一切,快乐就好!