图片看不到啊!!!308楼和307楼的朋友,麻烦你们再弄弄那些图片吧.
风精之翼 发表于 2007-11-23 12:27:42 | 显示全部楼层
后面有好几张图片都有问题,是地址失效了吧
做平凡的人 发表于 2007-11-23 19:26:37 | 显示全部楼层

实在不好意思啊
因为在我电脑看得到,以为你们也能看到................
我已经重新弄好了,是世锦赛时的大概
小公主 发表于 2007-12-13 09:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
US skating champion Kimmie Meissner eager to get back to Turin for Grand Prix final

转载:
       The U.S. figure skating champion has nothing but fond memories of the northern Italian city where she finished sixth at the 2006 Olympics. That performance was a springboard toward the world championships the next month, where Meissner skated the best free program of her life to win the title.

She heads back to Turin this weekend for the Grand Prix final, an event she didn't even qualify for last season despite being the defending world champ. Now, Miki Ando of Japan owns that crown -- and, like Meissner in 2006, Ando didn't make it to the finals of the six-event Grand Prix series this year.
So the 18-year-old Meissner not only is thrilled to be in the six-woman final, but to be headed to Turin.

"I didn't have a real good chance to get around the city during the Olympics,'' Meissner said. "I didn't get to see a lot, although I loved being at the practice rink and the people there were so friendly. I did get to see the Shroud of Turin, though, and got to a couple of restaurants.

"I'm lucky the finals are being held in Turin. But what I've got to get in my head is that it'll be completely different.''
Indeed, none of the 2006 Olympic medalists will be at the Grand Prix finals. Meissner and Italy's Carolina Kostner are the only Olympians in the woman's field. They're joined by Japan's Mao Asada and Yukari Nakano, defending champion Kim Yu-na of South Korea, and rising American sensation Carolina Zhang.

Meissner comes in off a win at Skate America over Ando and Zhang, and a runner-up finish to Asada in Paris.

"I think it's been a good season so far,'' said Meissner, a freshman at the University of Delaware, where she took nine credits in the fall semester (psychology, philosophy and English) and will take another nine in the spring (mass communications, women's studies and nutrition). "There's been a lot of changes in my programs and they are still evolving.
"I was happy with Skate America for the first competition of the year and the first time I did the programs. I wasn't happy with the long program in Paris, but was with the short.''

Meissner has spent plenty of time on the ice, whether practicing in Newark, Del., or in a variety of specials. Her favorite has been the "Tribute on Ice to Wynonna and Naomi Judd, " which airs on NBC on Dec. 23. Her eyes light up when the music of the Judds or Martina McBride is mentioned.

"Very cool,'' she said with an emphatic nod and a wide smile.
Asada, the world runner-up to Ando last March, will be the favorite in Turin in Ando's absence. Meissner understands what Ando is going through sitting out the finals.

"It's difficult after such a great year or when you are on top, it's hard to match it,'' Meissner said. "A lot of people expect perfection out of you. Nobody can do that, unless you're Michelle Kwan.''

Meissner chuckles at the thought of anyone being as consistently superb as the nine-time U.S. champion and five-time world winner.

"For me, after winning worlds, I felt I was thrown in to a situation where I had to be perfect and not do any mistakes and you can't do that. You can't skate like that. Maybe that's how Miki has (felt).''
小公主 发表于 2007-12-13 09:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
文章中提到KIMMIE获得美国站冠军后和在法国站LP失利后的心情,也有她获得世界冠军后参加比赛时的压力,
还有她今年在大学选修了三门课程:心理学\哲学和英语

期待KIMMIE在总站赛的出色表现!!
我爱花滑 发表于 2007-12-13 12:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]原帖由 小公主 于 2007-12-13 09:42 发表
文章中提到KIMMIE获得美国站冠军后和在法国站LP失利后的心情,也有她获得世界冠军后参加比赛时的压力,
还有她今年在大学选修了三门课程:心理学\哲学和英语

小妹妹很强哦,又对哲学感冒,难怪淡定。
冰花飞溅 发表于 2007-12-14 13:16:32 | 显示全部楼层
不知道有人帖过没

小公主 发表于 2007-12-15 16:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
图片都见过的,不过没想到要放上来.谢谢哦!

KIMMIE!!!让我现在说什么好呢?只希望她LP有好的表现了!

不过有点不明白(因本人是技术上的小白)

想问问KIMMIE的SP,分数是30.40+28.68,第二个分数是除了YUNA外第二高的,为何她的第一个分数这么低,第二个分数就高些呢.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表