[资讯] Jeff出柜了!

[复制链接]
enderstar 发表于 2012-12-15 00:52:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
还是那句话。希望你得到上天的眷顾,人生能够一直幸福!

Olympic skating medalist Jeff Buttle now suits up for Toronto gay hockey club

hockey_news_tgha.jpg

Jeff Buttle is a natural on skates, winning the world figure skating title in 2005 and the Olympic bronze medal in 2006. He still skates in exhibitions and has found a new ice outlet as a member of the Toronto Gay Hockey Association. The Hockey News has a great feature on Buttle's newfound sport.

Openly gay, Buttle is comfortable playing for the Toronto gay club and said playing the sport has helped his figure skating. But he still has a lot to learn about hockey.

He was also encouraged that his teammates were patient with his lack of knowledge of the game. He still often finds himself leaning over to a teammates in the middle of a game to have some penalty explained to him, but the team atmosphere is something he has embraced wholeheartedly.

"It's fun to have people depend on you," Buttle says. "It was totally new to me to have this feeling that you don't want to disappoint anyone. When I go out, obviously it's my fault if I screw up on the ice in figure skating, but in hockey you don't want to let the other guys down."

Buttle, 29, has gotten some assists, but is still searching for his elusive first goal.

年华小编 发表于 2013-6-23 11:36:25 | 显示全部楼层
Jeff Buttle - Come OUT and PLAY

via Youtube

红苹果 发表于 2013-6-23 13:17:46 | 显示全部楼层
多伦多同性恋曲棍球协会会员

点评

是冰球  发表于 2013-6-23 14:52
红苹果 发表于 2013-6-23 13:18:10 | 显示全部楼层
有是一个水仙。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表