[资讯] Kostner公布新赛季音乐,短节目“幽默曲”;自由滑“天方夜谭”

[复制链接]
年华小编 发表于 2013-7-26 20:18:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kostner在德国开始夏训,新赛季两套节目都是Lori编排,8月将会在个人官方网站上公布曲目。

kostner_0713.jpg

Figure skater Carolina Kostner of Italy has started her summer training for the Olympic season at her training base in Oberstdorf, Germany.

“I came here three weeks ago,” Kostner told Golden Skate, before the Musicals on Ice show on Friday, July 12. Before that, the 2012 World Champion and reigning World silver medalist has been busy as well.

Following the shows in Kazakhstan at the end of May, the five-time European Champion returned to her university in Torino, Italy for exams.
“It went really well, better than I thought,” Kostner shared.

In June, she went to long-time choreographer Lori Nichol in Toronto, Canada, to build two new programs. However, she is not yet ready to reveal the music to the public right now.

“I will announce my choice of music in August on my home page,” the Italian Champion promised. “The programs are still a lot of work. Lori suggested the music and I fully trust her.”

The free skating music is better known than the short program music, but both suit the skater really well. Kostner has strong material heading into the Olympics, which will most likely be the final season of her career.

In Oberstdorf, the 26-year-old resumed her on-ice training during the traditional IceDome summer camp that attracted more than 80 skaters from 25 countries in June and July.

“I’m not fully participating in the camp, but I use the ice time and the ballet lessons. Otherwise, I am following my usual preparation routine,” Kostner noted.

The reigning European Champion will stay in Oberstdorf during the rest of the summer with coach Michael Huth, take a week off at the end of July, and then plans to fully focus on her preparation.

I am probably not going to attend any events outside the Grand Prix this fall,” Kostner shared. “I would like to do the Winter Universiade as it takes place in Trento, but the schedule in December is quite tight.”

The Italian skater was the top star in the ice show Musical on Ice which concluded the first part of the IceDome summer training camp. She performed to Mein Herr from Cabaret (with Matej Novak) and to Ich Geh爀 Nur Mir from the musical Elisabeth (with Alexander Gazsi).

原文

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-5 20:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
Carolina kostner在官方网站上公布了新赛季的节目音乐,短节目音乐来自德弗札克的“幽默曲”(Humoresque);自由滑音乐则是“天方夜谭”。两个节目都由Lori Nichol编排。

暖树 发表于 2013-8-5 20:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
冷饭阿姨这次是在炒雷队的冷饭?
shole 发表于 2013-8-5 20:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
这音乐都听出茧子来了
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-8-5 21:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
幽默曲还好,天方夜谭真是。。。
今年不滑一个“经典曲目”都不好意思出门了吧
科里斯 发表于 2013-8-5 22:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
又见神曲……
xiexiezi 发表于 2013-8-6 07:46:23 | 显示全部楼层
猫,鹅,鸡三大女boss都滑了一遍
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册