这里没提到太多的训练情况

谁知道她现在如何!!

柏山艾莉 发表于 2004-12-23 22:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

她这两年的教练也换得太频繁了

对她的竞技状态的调整不好啊

而且对她编排节目的周期也不合理

劝她认定了一位适合的教练就跟到底吧

loooop 发表于 2004-12-24 00:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Sasha要抓紧时间了,世界锦标赛只剩三个月,奥运会只剩十四个月,她不能再一次次地浪费机会了.
tarafan 发表于 2004-12-24 19:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
Cohen and Nicks Plan for Success by Mikel Bowman

(12/23/04) - With just over two weeks to go before the start of the State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Portland, Ore., Sasha Cohen decided she needed to make a change if she hoped to compete for a U.S. championship title – and she needed to make it now.

Yesterday (Dec. 22) Cohen announced she would no longer be training with Robin Wagner, and was returning to California to train with her former coach, John Nicks.

“Robin and I are really good friends and we got on really well,” Cohen said, “which is why I stayed there even though my skating was terrible. (But) Mr. Nicks' style of coaching really forces you to motivate yourself. When you compete you're on your own, so I think his style really sets you up to succeed.”

After a stellar 2003-04 season, in which Cohen won the silver medal at both the U.S. Championships and World Championships, this season has seen it's share of disappointments. But according to Cohen, she has not given up on the season just yet, which was another reason she decided to make the change now, rather than later.

The coaching move came as a shock to many, not the least of whom was Nicks, who is also famed for coaching three-time U.S. pairs champions Jenni Meno and Todd Sand as well as five-time U.S. pairs champions Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner.

“I was certainly surprised when I heard that Sasha was interested in returning,” Nicks said. “I've been doing a lot of deep-sea fishing over the past 18 months. I haven't paid a lot of attention to figure skating recently.

“But Sasha's mother called, then she, Sasha and myself sat down in a Starbucks and they asked me if I'd be interested in coaching her again. Of course, I said ‘I'd be happy to do that.'”

Cohen trained with Nicks for six years, her longest tenure with any coach, before she decided to go in a different direction last year. Once Nicks agreed to coach Cohen again, she and her family wasted no time returning to California. In fact, Cohen and Nicks have already run through a couple of practice sessions in preparation for U.S. Championships.

Based on what he's seen so far, Nicks believes there is reason to be optimistic about the future, both short-term and long-term.

“She's a talented young lady,” Nicks said. “I think we're going to come to Nationals in good shape. One of the things I've learned over the years is the successful athlete is the confident athlete. Obviously, with what Sasha's been through recently, it's understandable that her confidence is down. But we're working on that and I think it's coming along.”

Cohen has stated her intention is to stay with Nicks at least through the 2006 Olympics in Torino, Italy. But she insists her focus is on the here and now.

“A lot of athletes go through tough times and it's just something you have to push through,” Cohen said, “but I think I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm training very hard to skate my very best and to win my first (U.S. championship) title.”

John Nicks一年半以来一直在钓鱼!

换了一圈教练之后,Sasha又有望继续在John Nicks的指导下再次参加奥运会,他们还真是有缘

小公主 发表于 2004-12-24 21:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个问题嘛!我早就在"SASHA的漂亮图图"里谈论过了.总之一切尊重她的决定啦!
tarafan 发表于 2004-12-24 22:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵,这个是今天才在官方网站出现滴,不可能“早就讨论过”

BTW,我只喜欢看英文原版

loooop 发表于 2004-12-24 23:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的你真强.好在这个英文版不是太难......科恩的稳定性要是能上去还是很有竞争力的......但是她的跳跃还真是不好看......
想见怀恋_100 发表于 2004-12-24 23:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

她的稳定性(叹气ING……)……可以和老桑有得一拼,连上帝都不知道他两个人什么时候能滑得完美基本上这三年我只看见过她有一次在长短节目中滑得很干净……

loooop 发表于 2004-12-25 01:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
说句不gentle的话,我还是比较喜欢桑杜的节目,包括跳跃\步法以及其他动作还有表现力都比较欣赏,对科恩我始终是没有感觉.
小公主 发表于 2004-12-25 11:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用tarafan在2004-12-24 22:24:13的发言:

呵呵,这个是今天才在官方网站出现滴,不可能“早就讨论过”

BTW,我只喜欢看英文原版

Sasha returns to California

December 22, 2004

不可能。她的助手22号就发邮件给我,要我去她的官方网站看她的新消息。可能我贴在寻访经典里,看的人不多。

eric2000 发表于 2007-12-25 03:18:58 | 显示全部楼层

US figure skater and olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen participates in a rehersal for a holidays' season ice show in St. Petersburg, 19 December 2007.

Sasha in Russia for skating spectacular
December 18, 2007

From wire reports
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — Sasha Cohen, Olympic Silver Medalist, is among world ice skating stars that will perform in a unique show to take place on Moscow and St. Petersburg’s main squares on Wednesday.

The Two Capitals Ice Show will be held at the outdoor skating rinks built on Moscow’s Red Square and St. Petersburg’s Palace Square.

In St. Petersburg, the show will feature Cohen, Olympic champion Evgeny Plushenko, Tatyana Navka and Roman Kostomarov, Stephane Lambiel, Olympic bronze medalist and Phillipe Candeloro among others.

Moscow’s show will host Olympic champion ice skater Alexei Yagudin, Irina Slutskaya, Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov,  Ekaterina Gordeeva and many other stars.

Tickets for the show will cost from 1,000 rubles ($41).

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
无涯子 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

无涯子 发表于 2007-12-25 13:12:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢老男人的图,祝sasha圣诞快乐!做自己喜欢的事情,开心就好!
piano 发表于 2007-12-26 20:42:30 | 显示全部楼层
精神状态看起来还不错啊
无涯子 发表于 2008-1-14 21:28:33 | 显示全部楼层
贴几个比较新的SASHA在SOI表演的YOUTUBE在线,没看过的可以欣赏一下,看过的可以再温习一便

1,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljlf8zMC8i0&feature=related     从这个视频看SASHA好象改了外点的起跳方式

2,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By56tHbHSGk&feature=related     和John Zimmerman, Michael Weiss, Patrice Lauzon三个人的合作的一段舞,SASHA没有穿冰鞋.一个天生的舞者,还有超强的柔韧性,推荐!

3,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tvCnWZlcA&NR=1     这个是大家对SASHA的评价
gtxys 发表于 2008-1-15 08:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
Sasha好像胖了一点点,但是依然灰常漂亮,让人看到之后还是很有……的冲动!
小汗一下Sasha的柔韧性,那个引人瞎想的180°!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表