[复制链接]
城市浪荡子 发表于 2004-8-12 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
第一个跳跃确实是2flip不过她没有做3lutz+2toe只做了一个单独的3lutz,除了3toe+3toe外
她还做了一个3salchow+2toe

funny 发表于 2006-4-2 23:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
昙花一现得可以17岁之前就得到一枚奥运会金牌一和枚世界锦标赛金牌,这种昙花一现谁都想要,TARA其实也是的哈头一年得世界锦标赛冠军第2年就得奥运会冠军
violayan 发表于 2006-4-3 10:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

我觉得到现在为止女单选手里面,鲜有表现力能超过她的。

荒村身上有点她的影子,尤其是You raise me up结束动作前的一个旋转,那个手臂动作,啧啧……

她是衰老特别快的典型,自己糟蹋自己,没办法,可惜啊。

丽丽熊 发表于 2006-4-3 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
哎,她也真的是一个传奇了!只是悲剧色彩更浓些!
laputaGZ 发表于 2006-4-11 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

哪里可以找到她的视频看看呢??

nancyln 发表于 2006-4-14 12:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

为何这么说呢?“自己糟蹋自己”对她后来的情况不是很了解阿!??

gerry 发表于 2006-4-22 22:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

好象记得她当年一到美国就一年挣了200万美元!后来就吸毒什么的.唉!现在可能无论亲妈还是干妈都不想理她了!

violayan 发表于 2006-4-25 12:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用nancyln在2006-4-14 12:59:39的发言:

为何这么说呢?“自己糟蹋自己”对她后来的情况不是很了解阿!??

她是那种从小家庭不幸、心理有阴影,然后一夜成名、面对汹涌而来的声名和财富不知所措然后开始放纵的典型。

找到一篇老文章,自己看吧。

Another chance

Oksana Baiul has life back together, wants more gold

Posted: Thursday October 15, 1998 11:18 PM

Oksana Baiul: "I'm only 20 years old and it's very important for me to compete again." AP

CHICAGO (AP) -- Oksana Baiul lay in bed last November, tossing and turning, crying as if she would never stop. She had a gold medal, adoring fans all over the world and a second chance after what could have been a deadly car crash.

And yet she was dreadfully unhappy.

"I think I had a nervous breakdown, because I was so out of control," she said Thursday. "I was so unhappy for the last couple of years, yes. Because of my skating, my situation, I felt like I was so alone in this world. It was so hard for me to take help from other people.

"I decided, if I won't go to rehab, if I won't try to change my life, then I'll die soon," she said. "And I didn't want that. So that's why I changed my life. I just wanted to be a happy person, like everyone wants."

After four years of partying and living life on a very dangerous edge, Baiul is in control again. She's been through alcohol rehabilitation, and put her wild days behind her.

Now she's ready to reclaim her career. Training with new coach Natalia Linichuk at the University of Delaware, Baiul hopes to return to the eligible ranks and compete at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.

"She was born for figure skating," said Linichuk, the 1980 gold medalist in ice dancing with husband Gennadiy Karponosov. "She was born for ice and she must do this."

A tiny, waifish teenager, Baiul captivated millions when she won gold at the Lillehammer Games. She'd overcome so much in her young life, never knowing her father, orphaned when her mother died of cancer in 1991.

But with her gold medal came money -- lots of it -- and temptations she didn't know how to handle. She bought a $500,000 house in Simsbury, Connecticut, and a fast Mercedes-Benz. She began partying, ignoring the advice of the Ukrainian figure skaters who had been her surrogate family.

In January 1997, she was driving 100 mph (160 kmph) when her Mercedes went off the road and into a cluster of trees. Amazingly, she suffered only a cut on her scalp that required 12 stitches to close.

Then 19, her blood-alcohol level exceeded the legal limit in Connecticut. She escaped prosecution for drunken driving because of a technicality, and pleaded no contest to a charge of traveling ureasonably fast. The charge was dismissed in September after she completed her probation and an alcohol education program.

Though she swore she learned a lesson, it wasn't until last November, at a professional competition, that Baiul hit bottom.

"I was flipping in my bed, crying," she said. "I was supposed to skate another number the next day and I couldn't go. I was too scared too weak even to go."

She entered alcohol rehabilitation in May and decided to return to serious skating. Though she'd been touring and competing professionally, Baiul had gained weight and was woefully out of shape.

Convinced she couldn't work on her own any longer, she sought out Linichuk, who coaches ice dancers Anjelika Krylova and Oleg Ovsyannikov, the world champions and Olympic silver medalists. Baiul moved to the University of Delaware in late July.

"I'm only 20 years old and it's very important for me to compete again," she said. "I did learn a lot those last few years, I did learn a lot about professional skating. It feels good o me, to put both of them together. Pros are not jumping, amateurs are not skating. So what I wanted to do was put ska

violayan 发表于 2006-4-25 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

她老得特别快,94年-96年一直是清秀的小女孩(至少容貌上),99年接受一个采访时出来就是大妈了,吓我一大跳。

这是去年05年她参加百老汇活动的照片。虽然说俄罗斯女人非美女即大妈,可这也才27岁的人啊,寒。

茜草祭 发表于 2006-4-25 13:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
天啊,可惜了
小冰豆123 发表于 2006-4-25 22:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
听了上面几位姐姐讲的故事,特别想看baiul93年world的比赛,不知道哪位好心的姐姐可以传一下她的SP和LP?
Yvonne 发表于 2006-4-26 01:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

baiul和grishuk长得还真有点像,而且都叫oksana。

这两天我在复习baiul94年冬奥会的表演节目《天鹅》。开头那段芭蕾的动作和弓身转真的很美,到后面滑起来了反而感觉一般。

nancyln 发表于 2006-4-26 14:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢楼上几位提供的材料,对她了解得不多。她的节目也没有完整的看过,找过一阵子但都没有找到。

funny 发表于 2006-4-26 22:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用violayan在2006-4-25 13:01:28的发言:

她老得特别快,94年-96年一直是清秀的小女孩(至少容貌上),99年接受一个采访时出来就是大妈了,吓我一大跳。

这是去年05年她参加百老汇活动的照片。虽然说俄罗斯女人非美女即大妈,可这也才27岁的人啊,寒。

天呀,现在的她这个样子呀!!!!她比LULU还要小一岁也,可现在看上去比LULU大好多哟,苏联女人皮肤就是粗糙

violayan 发表于 2006-4-28 11:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用funny在2006-4-26 22:30:28的发言: