[话题讨论] [转帖]俄罗斯站后当地媒体对部分选手的采访

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2004-12-5 19:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

转自http://p074.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessageRange?topicID=6868.topic&start=141&stop=153

是俄罗斯电视台对部分选手和教练的采访,感谢Ola的记录和Tanya的翻译。没有时间和精力翻译了,请大家原谅。主要的有Plushenko对不参加GP系列比赛和布拉格事件的解释。小卡娅谈比赛,T/M的近况,荒川谈老太太,Dmitriev叹自己做教练的感受。

Evgeni Plushenk

He is asked if he feels sorry that he doesn’t get to GPF.

“No, because I started training very late this season as I had a pneumonia and otitis in summer. I’m on 70 % of my shape at this competition, I’m not yet ready to skate at 100 %. There are mistakes, I mean, it is possible to skate much better. Another bad thing with my preparation this season is that I didn’t have enough exhibition performances.”

Then he is naturally asked about the situation with AOI.

“I can’t give you a specific answer right now, but many people know who forbid me to skate. My lawyers are currently working on it, we are looking through all the papers, we work very carefully on it. What happened wasn’t my mistake, it wasn’t a mistake of my coach or my agent. It is a mistake of higher officials. The whole case is serious, I don’t want to talk about this right now. For example, there were 15 000 spectators in Prague and when they see Plushenko coming out and saying he’s not going to skate but can’t explain why – that’s, of course, a real shame."

About “Godfather” FP.

“I always liked this music. We asked my friend, a composer and violin player Edvin Marton to write the music and he did it in a week, and I started to skate to it. Two wonderful choreographers worked on this program – Sergei Petukhov and Edvard Smirnov. It is a good program, it’s very sport-like, it’s theatrical and complex. But I have to say I’m not at my peak yet. I think I will show my best at World Championships at this arena in March.”

Plush also confirms he will skate at RN in January.

Irina Slutskaya:

About the FP.

“I keep my old FP, I skated to it at World Championships. But we made a lot of changes as we were trying to adjust it to the new system. It’s my second event, after the first competition I realized what I have to change, what I need to add. We had a week to work on it. There are still things we have to work on.”

She is asked where it was harder to win – here or on China.

“It is always hard to win. It’s harder to skate at home because you understand everything what goes on around you. It’s harder at home because of the responsibility. People believe in you, they cheer for you and that helps a lot, but at the same time, it’s way more pressure. It’s good to skate at home, but it's hard!”

About changes in her training regimen in concern of her health.

“I started to work harder. It’s a paradox! When I am told that I should be more careful about myself, that I have to do less, I become a fanatic at work. But I am a living creature, I feel my body. I will take a break if needed”.

Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin:

Q: Congratulations on being back on the ice. How do you feel?

Tatiana: It was a bit scary at the beginning. It’s hard to make your first step on the ice after such an injury. But the audience supported us so much that we really wanted to skate again.

Q: Who was more nervous?

Tatiana: I think we were both nervous.

Maxim: Yes, we were. We skated our SP without warm up, but we did well.

Q: As an every common fan I can’t help but get back to that incident. Doing that lift now, do you try to skip the moment of the fall from your memory? How do you cope with the anxiety?

Tatiana: Fairly speaking, I didn’t have to cope with any kind of anxiety because I don’t remember anything. Well, I fell on m

loooop 发表于 2004-12-5 20:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

Artur Dmitriev: Americans have a specific attitude towards skating, they think it is a sport for gays, and they don’t treat it like a sport, more like an art. In Russia figure skating is considered a real tough sport which I am very happy about.

有这回事?太莫名其妙了......[em30][em37][em38]

拉斐尔 发表于 2004-12-6 13:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用loooop在2004-12-5 20:05:54的发言:

Artur Dmitriev: Americans have a specific attitude towards skating, they think it is a sport for gays, and they don’t treat it like a sport, more like an art. In Russia figure skating is considered a real tough sport which I am very happy about.

有这回事?太莫名其妙了......[em30][em37]

怪不得。我原来还在纳闷,为什么滑花样冰会遭人嘲笑||||可怕的美国人~~~匪夷所思||||
emilieliu 发表于 2004-12-6 19:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
所以在拉菲尔做的weir回答问题的那篇文章里边不就是有一个人说他/她练这个项目被人笑嘛?
会飞的海豚 发表于 2004-12-7 19:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
Evgeni Plushenk

My lawyers are currently working on it, we are looking through all the papers, we work very carefully on it. What happened wasn’t my mistake, it wasn’t a mistake of my coach or my agent. It is a mistake of higher officials. The whole case is serious,

我相信zhenya会妥善处理这件事。。然后给我们一个交代的。。咔咔。。支持他!

PS:米国人真是夸张恶劣的可以!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表