[教练风云] [转帖]Mishin伯伯的采访

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2004-12-30 17:57:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://www.skatetoday.com/articles0405/122604_2.htm

主要谈了关于他作为前苏联双人滑选手和Tamara合作的情况,他怎么转为教练,他的几个子弟他也提了一下。还有曾经接受过他指导的罗马尼亚Georghe Chiper 和瑞士的Stephane Lambiel 、Patrick Meier对他的评价。

Russia's Mishin Is Dean of Coaches

Alexei Mishin

December 26, 2004 Article and Photo © Barry Mittan

The dean of freestyle coaches is Russia's Alexei Mishin, who works at the Yubileinyi Ice Rink in St. Petersburg. Among Mishin's pupils are Olympic champions Alexei Urmanov and Alexei Yagudin, World Champion Evgeni Plushenko and several champions of the Soviet Union and Russia.

Mishin literally wrote the book on figure skating that is used in Russia's Institutes for Physical Culture. As the chair of figure skating in the Russian university system, he developed the primer that all students use when studying the sport. In addition, Mishin has authored several books on the biomechanics of figure skating and jumps which have been published in Russia, Germany, China, Japan and several other countries.

Mishin was a late starter in skating. "My parents brought me to the arena when I was 15," Mishin said. "I was always moving so they thought I should use the energy somewhere. My father saw a skater in the park and thought this is where my son should be. He came and skated with me to create some interest for me." Mishin competed in singles within the Soviet Union, then competed internationally in pairs with Tamara Moskvina.

"I started in pairs in 1966 just as an experiment," he remembered. "I was an experienced singles skater, near the top in the Soviet Union, but I did not participate in any ISU championships because we only had one place and I was third. Tamara was also an experienced singles skater and several times the USSR ladies champion. It was the first time two singles skaters with such skill began in pairs. I was 25 when I started to skate with Tamara and she was my only partner."

"I had two star light moments in my career. The first was in 1969 when we beat the Protopopovs in the Soviet Union, with Irina Rodnina and Alexei Ulanov third. It was the first time anyone had won over the Protopopovs in the Soviet Union. We expected to be on the podium and we thought that the Protopopovs would be first, but we knew the third place was free. The other was when Russian couples won all the medals at the World Championships at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. Rodnina and Ulanov were first, then Tamara and I, then the Protopopovs. We decided to stop at that moment and become coaches. I'm thankful that I stopped skating and started coaching when I was young, only 28 years old."

"I didn't go to school to be a coach," Mishin said. "I graduated from a technical university with a degree in mechanics and started my dissertation on the mechanical base of figure skating technique. I started with jumps and learning the biomechanics of skating movements. Then I modified the toe jumps. I started teaching singles, both men and ladies, and had a group of skaters show that my tech

yiyi0380 发表于 2004-12-30 20:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

我一直都很困惑,Mishin伯伯的身高在男性中算是偏矮了,但居然是双滑选手。双滑中男选手不是应该身材高大一些比较好吗?很难想象他怎么托举女伴……

楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-12-30 21:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
因为Tamara比Mishin伯伯还要矮小,这次GPF时候看见她,觉得她年轻的时候一定是个娇小的女人。
eric2000 发表于 2004-12-30 22:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家看一下Tamara Moskvina & Alexey Mishin年轻时的风采:
gtxys 发表于 2004-12-31 17:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用yiyi0380在2004-12-31 16:22:59的发言: 你这么说也太调皮了吧^^。我那张比eric2000那两张大多了,有点象六十年代的明星照,可惜这里无法上传。

强烈支持你弄上来,要不给几个头头儿,麻烦他们帮着弄上来~~~爆想看帅哥Mishin!!!下次拿着他年轻时的照片找他签名!!!

yiyi0380 发表于 2004-12-31 21:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用gtxys在2004-12-31 17:05:17的发言:

下次拿着他年轻时的照片找他签名!!!

呵呵!就冲你这句话,不择手段地找到空间传上来了——双M年轻时的照片。Mishinw伯伯看到这照片时该不会问,这帅哥美女是谁呀?

eric2000 发表于 2005-5-27 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

借alexes的帖子发篇文章及视频,是不久前下载的Mishin和Moskvina的一个采访,里面有他们年轻时的表演片段,采访是俄语的,下面是英文的译文: Tamara and Alexei speaking of their win over Belousova and Protopopov at the Soviet Nationals in 1969.

Mishin: The Ptotopopovs’ defeat and our win was a sensation. The press conference hall at the Yubileiniy sports palace in Leningrad was crowded, and there was silence. For out small figure skating world it was in a way like when Stalin died: everybody felt uncomfortable, and it was a shock for many. A reporter asked what we were thinking, and I said: well, we did win but we didn’t surpass them.

Narrator: They called their style “eccentric”.

Tamara: We realized we couldn’t beat them in their classical style with beautiful lines and poetic characters on the ice - we were different, we were physically small, short. So we chose that eccentric style and cheerful French music.

Mishin: I believe that approach was right: compared to Belousova and Protopopov we were better technicians - Tamara was a five-time national champion in ladies singles, I was a national medalist in singles, too. Perhaps, at that moment we were the best single skaters in the world doing pairs. At some point the judges even claimed we were doing too much single skating in our programmes - but that was what we were strong at. And then the judges accepted that. I believe what we brought to pair skating was more difficult technique - jumps and some singles elements became more important, not just style and lines.

Narrator: Their style was influenced by character dance in ballet - their coach Igor Moskvin borrowed some of their moves - gestures, steps, lifts - from there. He refused to use “elevated” classical music for their programmes and rather chose popular gypsy or French songs.

Tamara: Mila and Oleg - well, they set the teeth on edge at that point to many in the Soviet skating federation. The people from the skating federation were repeating to them over and over again: you’ve been skating for too long now, you should give way to the younger skaters.

Mishin: And they left the country - they didn’t want to emigrate, not at all, but they just wanted to continue skating.

18.2M
Moskvina and Mishin History of Russian Skating.wmv
2005-05-30

电气海豚 发表于 2005-5-30 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

看到米深年轻时候那么帅,真是大受刺激……

Mozart 发表于 2011-2-11 11:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
米伯伯现在如何呀

评分

参与人数 1体力 -10 收起 理由
yueguang -10 谷歌很好用啊

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册