[讨论] 格里丘克的最近采访~~~FROM FSU

[复制链接]
yueguang 发表于 2005-4-3 12:51:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
216a57e618e1.jpg
During the recent Worlds in Moscow, “SovSport” correspondent met with great skater Oksana Grishuk. After Grishuk and Evgeni Platov won their second Olympics in a row in 1998, the famous team broke up. Oksana went to the USA and wasn’t heard from since. This is her first visit to Russia after a seven-year break. LOSING THE EARNINGS Oksana Grishuk is unrecognizable with long straight hair that fall beyond the waist. Before she styled her hair after Marilyn Monroe after catching the Hollywood fever. Oh, how she dreamt of becoming a great actress! She was in comedies and in “Beverly Hills” series”… Her partnership with Platov broke up because of her acting experiments. Evgeni said he was tired of his partner’s endless trips as at any moment, she could leave the tour and go to the movie shoot. Once she announced she is leaving forever. In any case, we are not the judges who are digging for the complete truth. Oksana denies the rumors: - I didn’t break up with Platov! He left me. After winning Nagano Olympics, I was going to skate in the professional shows with him. I told Zhenya, “Let’s hire an agent”, and he answered, “Yes, yes, let’s think about it…” Then, I suddenly found out that Platov is training with Maya Usova. I almost fell off the chair! Honestly, I didn’t believe that. Zhenya didn’t even thank me for spending ten years as a team. I pushed him to practice when he wanted to leave in 1995. - Did you lose a lot of earnings without Platov? - Pretty much. With two gold Olympic medals and being the only ice dancers in history to do so, we could’ve had a great professional career and become the millionaires. Let’s face the truth – it’s unlikely someone will repeat our achievement. Of course, I would’ve liked to perform in the most prestigious shows and earn money for when I’m old… - So you started to perform… - ... as a single and even in pairs, for example in “Nutcracker” and “Cinderella” ballets. I needed a partner for adagio pairs. They brought Michael Elgi, British champion. He taught me the lifts and throws. - You are a megastar. Was it hard to skate in the show of such level? - You know, I didn’t pay attention to that because people are always people and it doesn’t matter what are they as skaters. I was always glad to help and give some advice for those who needed it. Naturally, they adored me, they waited for me with the flowers and gifts. It was so nice! STUDENTS FROM THE USA - Where do you live now and what do you do? - I live in a little town – Newport Beach, California. I’m bringing up my daughter who is 2.5 now. The rest of the time I teach figure skating and choreography. My students are of different ages – from 5 to 45. - Which students do you prefer? - Of course, I like working with those who can skate more, but I don’t refuse working with the babies. This is so touching when a mom comes to the rink with a little girl and says, “We adore you! My daughter is watching your performances on tape all the time. Can we take a lesson from you?” Recently, a woman came whose husband passed away from cancer. She said she skated sometime ago and now dreams to return on ice and wanted very much for me to help her get in shape because she was very depressed after her husband’s death. For her, figure skating is like an outlet for the soul… - Did you start to coach because you needed to earn money? - No, financially everything was well. I very much wanted to be on ice. I wanted to skate again and fell free again and do some elements from our old programs and share my knowledge with some one. I’ve been giving private lessons for two years. - Do your titles help to win over students? - No doubt. Figure skating in America is a business. It can’t be that you come and say, “I’m Oksana Grishuk, I’ll take all business away from you now.” Everyone is fighting for his or her place. Everyone has a certain number of

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

alexes 发表于 2005-4-3 21:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

就像Platov以前采访中谈到的:“生活在继续,很多事情会被遗忘的”我也希望他和Oksana之间的关系能恢复,很高兴这次世界锦标赛开幕式上,看见他们两个坐在一起,谈笑风声,好象回到了97年他们之间那段亲密无间的时光,有一种要哭的感觉

很期待他们能重新合作一个节目,不过Platov要是重新滑冰,需要锻炼一下了

楼主| yueguang 发表于 2005-4-3 21:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

是啊~~在听到他们有可能重新会到一起,再次滑冰的时候~`

我就在想,GRUSHUK还好~可PLATOV大人的体型是一定要减一下了~~

希望看到他们以后合作的节目~~

他们的98年的一个节目FROZEN~~不知道哪位有?实在是个好节目啊~~

紫竹幽幽 发表于 2005-4-3 21:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

谁对谁错 仿佛也没有定论了 一个说她去拍电影 一去不返 一个说他转眼就换了搭档 也不通知一声

也是的 时间可以磨灭Grishuk的青春 却永远夺不走她的心志

任性 也许永远是女人的专利吧

不过 这又怎样 时间的魔力 就在于在不可知的岁月里 改变着不可知的命运

这就是我们的G/P 坚强的搭档 沧桑的背影~~~~~

昔日容颜 发表于 2006-4-8 11:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用紫竹幽幽在2005-4-3 21:23:50的发言:

谁对谁错 仿佛也没有定论了 一个说她去拍电影 一去不返 一个说他转眼就换了搭档 也不通知一声

也是的 时间可以磨灭Grishuk的青春 却永远夺不走她的心志

任性 也许永远是女人的专利吧

不过 这又怎样 时间的魔力 就在于在不可知的岁月里 改变着不可知的命运

这就是我们的G/P 坚强的搭档 沧桑的背影~~~~~

好感动,当年的往事现在重提也没有结论,只希望现在的他们都能过着自己喜欢的幸福生活,然后,最好能重新走到一起,只要他们站上冰场,就是永恒。

对了,那个两人一起谈笑风声,有照片吗?新闻在哪里呢??

funny 发表于 2006-4-8 11:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

他们之间有什么心结吗?偶是新人,还真的不知道呢

昔日容颜 发表于 2006-4-8 13:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
具体的我也不知道,看上面那个写的应该是98年他们之间发生一些误会导致分手,然后一直没有来往吧。至于在他们合作的阶段有过什么就不清楚了。
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-4-8 15:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也希望他们再合作,但是不一定是上冰啊,也可以合作带学生,尤其是做编舞,我相信他们编导的节目一定很出色
昔日容颜 发表于 2006-4-8 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得他们俩一起带学生最好了,教练是严格又负责型的,而且脾气好;格里丘克是艺术家风格的,正好把两人优点融合啊。哪对选手聪明点就快去找他们吧,哈哈
aegeanseablu 发表于 2006-4-10 12:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
Platov是以色列选手的教练啊。
gtxys 发表于 2006-4-10 13:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

天呐,我做梦都想再看到G/P一起滑啊,能在现场就perfect了!!!

楼主| yueguang 发表于 2006-4-10 13:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
这是去年世界锦标赛时的消息了~~到现在他们都没一点动静,我看希望渺茫了~~
昔日容颜 发表于 2006-4-10 16:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

yueguang兄,去年世锦赛有照片吗?我想看他们坐在一起的图啊555555555

那段以色列选手快去找格里丘克作编舞吧,这样普拉托夫就不用跟着朱林干了,可以G/P重出江湖了,哈哈哈哈哈

[em19]
nancyln 发表于 2006-4-14 13:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/olympians.html

这是一个介绍Grishuk的网站,里面有很多她不同时期的照片,看了之后很是怀念阿!!

昔日容颜 发表于 2006-4-14 18:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个网站里有很多照片,但是G/P的合照比较少,遗憾!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则