[讨论] BS的新访谈:关于将来的打算

[复制链接]
冰清 发表于 2005-9-21 20:30:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

B要做电影制片人,S有可能做体育官员,二人不会做教练。S很想结婚生子,并明确表示二人不可能结婚。

The Dreams of the Undefeated Champions berezhnaya-sikharulidse_rus_wm99_a.jpg Published on September 20, 2005 These days, the Stars on Ice are performing in Seoul, South Korea. One of the reporters called the show “Bolshoi on Ice” since the choreography is highly professional. Among the performers are several famous Russian skaters, the legends of our figure skating, Olympic champions Alexei Urmanov, Elena Berezhnaya, Anton Sikharulidze, European and World champion Maria Butyrskaya and others. The most beautiful pair in figure skating, the heroes of 2002 Olympics Elena Berezhnaya and Anton Sikharulidze agreed to answer some questions despite being busy and the interview being taken late in the day. The interview was scheduled with the valuable assistance of Alexander Zadorozhny, the press secretary of Russian Embassy and Seoul. RG: You’ve turned professional several years ago. How is your life now? Any changes? Elena and Anton: Many things changed. We don’t have daily practices that go on for hours. The crazy race, that is so common for the athletes who strive to be on top, is gone. On the other side, like all the athletes, we were under pressure from not having things defined – you never know what you’ll do in the future, our sport is not forever. Now, at least for some time, we have some things settled and consistent, we got a chance to earn more. In simple words, it’s calmer state of mind . We just work and do what we love – we are in the ice show, touring the World. RG: What’s your regimen now? How do you spend your working season? Elena and Anton: Overall, we are performing on tour for more than six months out of one year. The rest of the time we spent at home. RG: Where is your home now? You lived in the US at one time. Elena and Anton: Correct. It was pretty comfortable there, but we realized it is better for us to be home, in Russia, in St. Petersburg. RG: Is your main job now “Stars on Ice”? Elena and Anton: Yes, it’s the best ice show in the World. We toured more than 70 cities all over the World since January. Our contract expires at the year-end, so we’ll see what we’ll do. RG: What are you plans for the future? Coaching, business, something else? Elena and Anton: You know, most likely neither one of us would become a coach. At least that’s our mood now. We had too much skating in our lives and we want to try something else. RG: For example, business? As far as I know, Anton opened a restaurant in St. Petersburg, and Lena opened a café in her hometown, Nevinnomysk. Elena and Anton: It’s just an investment. We are not sure what we’ll do after we finally leave the skating. RG: Well, let’s take you, Anton. You clearly have the abilities of an administrator or a manager. You know how to talk to the reporters. Did you think about having a career of an officer in sports structures. Anton: I wouldn’t exclude that possibility. Moreover, I think I wouldn’t do a bad job working in the Olympic committee or other sports organizations. When I was little and people would ask me who would I like to be, I always said, “the boss.” So, I wouldn’t exclude a career of a sports officer as one of the future ways for me. RG: Lena, what about you? What do you plan to do when you finish your work on the ice? Do you still like drawing? Elena: I have many thoughts about the future but there is not enough time to realize them, and just having a desire is not enough. Same things with drawing. I took lessons in the US, but I’m not drawing now. Well, I have a dream… You’ll be the first reporter to hear it. I want to find myself in the movies, but I’ll tell you right away, not as an actress, but as a creator, a producer. You understand I’ll have to learn a lot and work a lot for that , and it’ll require a lot of finances. So, I have a dream but it’s hard to realize now. We’ll see how it goes. RG: Anton, what’s your dream? Anton: You know, I’m at the age when I have to start th

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

Yvonne 发表于 2005-9-23 22:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

Once, Lena explained it wonderfully, “We outgrew the love a long time ago.” We are like brother and sister. We have very warm, tender, and practically family-like relationship. I’m sure we’ll keep this relationship till the end of our lives, but we won’t become a husband and wife.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

感伤,感慨~~

Yvonne 发表于 2005-9-24 13:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
shapidog 发表于 2005-10-6 16:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

真伤感。。。。不过确实也有点意料之中

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表