我是大概在今年全美的时候才成为Fans的。

我觉得,欣赏什么样的人,这样的习惯似乎是一定的。在花滑之外,我唯一永远最欣赏的是Leslie,我已经被他训练成了荣宠不惊,坚定不移的fans了。

现在把以前养成的习惯用来对Weir.哈哈。

[em23]
leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 05:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
BTW,我怀疑,加拿大的时候,是不是冰场之外他生活中也发生了什么事情,所以雪上加霜才让他那么难过。
IheartJohnny 发表于 2006-2-20 05:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

From an article in Washington Post:

At this year's nationals he attributed a string of poor results during the fall season to personal travails that accompanied his maturation to adulthood. He declined to elaborate, but mentioned a "chafing between relationships" that created frustration and distraction. The issues were merely "growing-up things," his mother said. The timing was unfortunate: He and Hill had been told by judges his programs needed reworking, and Weir's ability to focus was in tatters.

"I didn't feel good even off the ice," he said. "Going onto the ice and skating poorly, ultimately I felt worse. . . . Certain things in life I've learned you are constantly battling. There is always something nagging at your heart or mind or soul . . . [but] there is a time for guts and glory. You go home after, and cry into your pillow and pass out."

Said Hill, "We had a few rough moments where it was very emotional."

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 06:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

果真如此。

福无双至,祸不单行。倒霉的时候,总是雪上加霜。

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 06:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

现在不知道是该劝他换掉教练,还是该换掉someone.

I'm kidding.

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 09:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用IheartJohnny在2006-2-19 10:04:41的发言:

我也不知道champions on ice会不会有电视转播. 我看到一份电视节目表, 上面给出来比如说worlds会在espn, Marshalls会在ABC, 但是没有提到champions on ice.

不好意思,请问这个champions on ice到底是个什么性质的比赛?是在欧洲吗?

IheartJohnny 发表于 2006-2-20 09:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

不是比赛, 就是巡回演出那种的. 基本上美国一些中大城市都会去到. 到我们这里就是7月份了.

http://www.championsonice.com/

overseas的也有. Johnny好象2月份会去巴黎和马德里.

Yvonne 发表于 2006-2-20 12:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

我也听说weir在冬奥会前经历了一些个人感情方面的问题。这和误车等等的确可能是导致他最后失利的理由,但不能成为借口。

我昨天下到nbc制作的olympic ice其中的一集。赛后,他向记者说,他误车了。记者问他,你滑完之后,觉得自己能得奖牌吗?他说,不可能有。说着说着,眼泪都好象要掉下来了。(我还没愈合完全的心又一次碎了...)

其实不看过程,只看名次,第一次参加冬奥会能这样也还过得去。weir既然如此重视自己的fans,就应该一切看开,好好准备接下来的worlds,比得好总算一个安慰。

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 14:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用IheartJohnny在2006-2-20 9:45:27的发言:

不是比赛, 就是巡回演出那种的. 基本上美国一些中大城市都会去到. 到我们这里就是7月份了.

http://www.championsonice.com/

overseas的也有. Johnny好象2月份会去巴黎和马德里.

Thanks.

I just checked the website. Well, that means we just can get the info. about when and where there will be the show, but, can't ensure Johnny will be there, right?

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 14:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-2-20 12:50:48的发言:

我昨天下到nbc制作的olympic ice其中的一集。赛后,他向记者说,他误车了。记者问他,你滑完之后,觉得自己能得奖牌吗?他说,不可能有。说着说着,眼泪都好象要掉下来了。(我还没愈合完全的心又一次碎了...)

其实不看过程,只看名次,第一次参加冬奥会能这样也还过得去。weir既然如此重视自己的fans,就应该一切看开,好好准备接下来的worlds,比得好总算一个安慰。

I didn't record the Olympic ice or others program that Winter Olympic related any more after getting the news about his lp was 5th.

I respect this brave boy more and more, he is somewhat extremly honest, not only to others but also to himself.

Hope he can skate in Worlds as Johnny Weir.

leslie 发表于 2006-2-20 15:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
I just got some good news from an article, Weir will be there, I mean, the exhibition gala "

Weir will take the ice again in Torino, during the end-of-Olympics exhibition gala. He plans to skate to "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, the same program he used at U.S. nationals, before beginning a grueling travel schedule that includes Paris, Madrid, Moscow and Calgary, Canada.

"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/torino/figureskating/2006-02-20-weir-emails_x.htm

wow, I will record that.

[em41][em50]
IheartJohnny 发表于 2006-2-20 23:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-2-20 12:50:48的发言:

这段我一直没见着。 能不能传一份? 多谢
-
IheartJohnny 发表于 2006-2-20 23:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用leslie在2006-2-20 15:40:58的发言:
I just got some good news from an article, Weir will be there, I mean, the exhibition gala "

Weir will take the ice again in Torino, during the end-of-Olympics exhibition gala. He plans to skate to "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, the same program he used at U.S. nationals, before beginning a grueling travel schedule that includes Paris, Madrid, Moscow and Calgary, Canada.

"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/torino/figureskating/2006-02-20-weir-emails_x.htm

wow, I will record that.

[em41][em50]

Exhibition 是哪天, 几点? NBC会播吗?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表