[讨论] 小卡娅冬奥会后接受媒体采访

关闭 [复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2006-4-1 13:13:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
image.jpg

小卡娅奥运会后接受的一次媒体采访,大意谈到关于她扔掉铜牌的传闻是假的,她很满意这枚奖牌。还有关于赛后接受祝贺,有关赞助商,在俄罗斯和美国表演感觉有什么不同,是否有转职业的打算,以及将来的宝宝的计划等。

Ira, it has been said that you were so caught up with emotion that you threw your bronze mental in the trash bin.

-That's not true. I was very happy with my second Olympic victory.
In the years from 2003 to 2004 I doubted that I would even be able to get back on the ice, much less make it to the Olympic podium.This bronze metal is built on all teh pain, tears, and worries that I experienced in that difficult time. May my accomplishment is not as of high distinction as I wanted it to be. Neverthless, it's still a medal.

Who congratulated you first?

(Thinks for a bit). Don't remember! But when I connected to my phone, it alrady had 40 SMS messages. I had to shut off the device because a new message came in every couple of other seconds.

You are a public personality and there are different rumors circulating about you

-It's mind boggling what the press writes! From one newspaper I learned that I am a lover of the striptease performer Tarzan. A rich businessman was also listed as fan of mine who supposedly bought me a house in Rublevka for 3 million dollars. And opened a private skating rink for me. But those are lies.

But the sponsors promised to bestow diamonds as gifts for the Olympic medalists

But only for first place winners. So I didn't get one. Anyhow, I do like diamonds. But I get them as gifts from my husband

Right now you are touring in Russia, but soon you'll tour in America. Is there a difference between touring in those two places?

Of course. Material conditions are approximately the same - hotels, hotel rooms, but the audience. In my homeland I feel like a star and I sense the support of my fans. But over there, it's like being in a conveyor belt. No soul. I remember coming out on the ice in one city and seeing in front of of me a man chowing down a huge hamburger. Performing in front of a person like him is unpleasant. But in America audience members like that are not out the ordinary. In Russia, it's very different. Once in Rostov - which was one of my first tour stops - after bowing down I look up and see a bunch of flowers. A young man has given a huge bouquet off roses and got down in front of me on his knees. I was astounded!

In Turn, many Olympians have declared that they will leave amateur competition and become professionals. You have also said that. Have you changed your mind.

I don't look for into the future but live in the present. I haven't yet decided anything.

What is the difference between a professional and an amateur skater?

Professionals participate only in exhibtions. There are no competitions or Olympics for them. They are also not allowed to return to amateur status.

-Why would someone need to turn professional then?

Competition tires skaters out. Each of us is only allowed ten days of vacation per year. The meets, training sessions, and competiitions begin in June. It's constant stress, responsibility, and extremely difficult work.

People say you want to have a baby.

- (Laughs) I am not pregnant at the moment!

Would you allow your child to enroll in figure skating?

-Despite the ordeals that I suffered, yes. If he would want it, let him take it up.

http://www.kp.ru/daily/23680/51346/

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

cindyyuan 发表于 2006-4-1 19:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
敬佩卡亚的精神啊,看样子卡亚真是不喜欢美国
nancyln 发表于 2006-4-1 22:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

喜欢小卡娅,记忆中那个98年冬奥会上欢快的俄罗斯小姑娘真让人喜欢。

Yvonne 发表于 2006-4-1 23:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

听说你情绪失控,把奖牌给扔了?

没有。03-04赛季的时候我甚至怀疑自己能不能再滑冰了,更别说是站在奥运会的领奖台上。没有那段日子的艰难,痛苦,泪水,就没有现在这块铜牌。所以说,尽管成绩没我想的那样好,但这终究是一块奖牌。

赞助商说过要送钻石给奥运会得奖牌的运动员?

不是,只是送给拿金牌的,所以我没有。我喜欢钻石,但是我丈夫会送给我。

----------------------------------------

俄罗斯赞助商还真有钱啊,拿金牌送钻石。我说中国冬奥金牌选手怎么就没人专门奖励啊。夏季奥运会拿金牌的,什么霍英东都另外重奖的。

yueguang 发表于 2006-4-2 08:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

中国的赞助商要是奖励也是为了出名,为了得到广告效应~~也许霍英东除外~~

而且冬季项目本来就不普及,在中国冬季奥运会的地位根本就不能夏季奥运会比,所以没有赞助商过来奖励也是预料之中的~~

水仙月 发表于 2006-4-2 15:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
果然扔奖牌的新闻是假的
DSC 发表于 2006-4-2 16:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

......我很不想这样讲,但是,这原本是俄文的采访,再由俄罗斯人翻译成英文,中间会有多少make up?令人存疑!

扔奖牌一事是John ZimmermanNY Times都有说的,也许John Zimmerman说谎,但NY Times这样权威性媒体也污蔑Irina?好吧,反正这事信者恒信,不信者恒不信......

还有,我不喜欢Irina每次谈到美国观众时的态度,如果美国观众素质真那么差,那她为何到美国大赚巡回演出的钱?我住美国时也为了看Irina表演花了很多钱去买COI的票,现在想想还真不是滋味......

felicity 发表于 2006-4-2 19:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

问一下,小卡哑的老公是谁啊

belle 发表于 2006-4-3 00:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

"I remember coming out on the ice in one city and seeing in front of of me a man chowing down a huge hamburger."

i think this person is quite rude to have done that..

陆屿 发表于 2006-4-3 07:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
纽约时报的话也值得信?
DSC 发表于 2006-4-3 09:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用陆屿在2006-4-3 7:33:39的发言:
纽约时报的话也值得信?

如果纽约时报的话不可信,那么全球大概没一家媒体的话可信!

以前偶在graduate做research时,纽约时报是professor极少数允许使用当做source的报纸,

而且它再不值得信,也比俄罗斯媒体对私人采访的话可信!

反正偶说过了,这事信者恒信,不信者恒不信。

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2006-4-3 11:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个东西我们信与不信有什么关系?!

无论怎么做都有她的理由,我们根本管不着~~~~

DSC 发表于 2006-4-3 12:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用离恨恰如春草在2006-4-3 11:04:08的发言:

这个东西我们信与不信有什么关系?!

无论怎么做都有她的理由,我们根本管不着~~~~

完全同意,就像我们对很多选手的节目、技术、风格、言行、人品素质,甚至是成绩有意见,

其实也只是自己发牢骚而已,他们要怎么做,我们根本管不着!!!

罗望子 发表于 2006-4-3 12:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
没必要为纽约时报争来争去,就算是真的,也没什么大不了,我仍然喜欢小卡娅。
DSC 发表于 2006-4-3 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用罗望子在2006-4-3 12:49:17的发言:
没必要为纽约时报争来争去,就算是真的,也没什么大不了,我仍然喜欢小卡娅。

偶也不是为什么东西争来争去,只是自从小卡娅在04年COC跟中国冰迷有些不愉快,并且在英文采访中做不恰当的批评后,偶就越来越不喜欢她跟她的访谈了,虽然偶仍然敬佩她......

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表