[巅峰对决] 1994年奥运会双人滑比赛

[复制链接]
figuresk8er 发表于 2003-3-18 20:41:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1994年是迄今为止最精彩的一次双人滑比赛。
我找到一篇分析那次比赛的文章,非常赞同作者的观点。

A detailed analysis of "Moonlight Sonata" (as skated at the Lillehammer Olympics 1994). It gives an inside why G&G won that night.

by Tanja Peker

Introduction
I broke the report on 2 categories: technical merit and presentation. I'll also talk about artistry, but it's a personal thought and has nothing to do with winning an Olympic Gold medal. It's just what I think about the programs. I promise that the report will not be biased towards G&G (I am a G&G fan if you didn't guess yet), so the paragraph about artistry will be at the end, which wasn't the deciding factor of the competition. I just wanted to say a few words about it, that's all.

Anyway, the technical merit includes the difficulty of the elements, the quantity of the elements and how well were those elements executed, or in other words- the quality. Presentation is all about utilisation of the ice surface, edge control, speed, flow, line, how well the elements are put together to make the program look complete and not just running from one move to the other, and most importantly for pairs- unison.

I. Technical Merit

a) Side by side jumps:
M&D had planned sbs 3 toe loops, sbs 2 axels-2 toe loops, 2 flips
B&E had planned sbs 2 axels, sbs 2 loops, sbs 2 flips-2 toe loops
G&G had planned sbs 2 axels, sbs 2 axels-2 flips, sbs axel-loop-half loop-2 salchows
Pairs skaters and judges put the least emphasise on sbs jumps (although nowadays it seems the opposite), but the jumps must be performed in unison, and by this I don't mean just the timing of the jumps but the same technique, which is extremely hard to achieve. Just like you and I walk differently, skaters jump, spin and do plain crossovers differently. You may say, "Pairs skaters are coached by the same coach, they ought to do things the same". But I bet they wish it was that easy. For example, both Tara Lipinski and Nicole Bobeck is/was the pupil of Richard Calaghan, but we both agree that their jumping technique is quite different. For pairs skaters one of the hardest things to do is to execute elements evenly. And that's what G&G did better than anyone else. Not only they executed moves at the same time, they did it with the same technique.

In jumps they had the same take-offs, arm positions, positions in the air, and the same landing positions. They didn't come to a complete stop before jumping. They were close to each other while jumping/rotating/landing, unlike other pairs. They didn't look scared. Most pairs have the look, "I wish I land this jumps" instead of "I wish I land it in unison with my partner". When G&G did their sbs 2 axels, it seemed like they didn't try to match each other, but rather did it like only one of them was on the ice. But the jumps were executed in the complete unison. The quality of their jumping was very high. They landed with great back position, unlike B&E who had bent backs. Artur Dmitriev wraps his free leg higher than Natalia Miskutenok, while Natalia has very tight revolution in the air and lands with her free leg close to the ice (a la Tonia Kwiatkowsky), which cost her in the past to two-foot jumps. And that was exactly what she did. Natalia two-footed a 2 axel in the 2 axel-2 toe loop combination. Although it was a slight two-foot, it counted and what it means is that it's like she never tried it. It means that M&D's long program didn't include Natalia's 2 axel. The long program doesn't have deductions, therefore M&D didn't receive any for this mistake, but the base mark for the performance drops down.

Sergei Grinkov had a slight bobble on the landing of the 2 flip in the 2 axel-2 flip combination, but he didn't put his free leg or his hand down, he didn't stepped out of the jump, so the jump received full credit. It wasn't a failure of the jump, it was a less perfect landing. Therefore it receives the full credit (without extra points if the jump was landed magnificently). Artur Dmitriev also had a little weak landing on a 3 toe loop, bu
唐卡洛 发表于 2003-3-18 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
M&D的Rach的能找到吗?
lrf 发表于 2003-3-18 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用唐卡洛在2003-3-18 20:55:38的发言:
M&D的Rach的能找到吗?

我就看过,我觉得完成的非常好,真不愧是双人滑历史上获得亚军的最好的一套自由滑,就像陈露96年世锦赛的自由滑一样。巧合的是,都用的是Rach2,真是Rach怪圈。
M&D和G&G的表演是完全不同的2种风格,很难说谁的更好一些。但是我想欣赏G&G的人肯定更多一些。
风铃 发表于 2003-3-19 08:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
我最欣赏M&D和陈露的Rach2,实在是精彩,可惜,碰到G&G,我一直很喜欢德里特米夫使用的音乐,历次比赛选的都很美。
alexes 发表于 2003-3-19 08:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得94年时候的G/G的Moonlight Sonata整体感觉确实完美,尤其是Katia的气质的变化,和88年那个天真的小女孩完全不同,有那种成熟女人的味道。我还特别喜欢Katia/Sergei的那段步法,一连串的平转(不知道这个词合适不?)步法,配合天衣无缝。M/D的节目我也特别喜欢,尤其是他们比赛中的那中激情,对裁判和观众来说确实难以取舍,不过就象有人常说的,同样是芭蕾舞演员,有的人还没有跳只是站在那里就赢得了观众的心,我想G/G就是这样的。
煌煌 发表于 2003-4-11 18:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
请问一下98年冬奥会双人滑冠军是谁啊,怎么好象没人提起,不出色吗?
alexes 发表于 2003-4-11 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
98年奥运会双人滑冠军是Kazakova & Dmitriev,他们也是相当出色的双人滑选手,不过奥运会以后他们就退役了。Dmitriev和Natalia Mishkutenok合作,获得92年奥运会冠军和94年奥运会亚军,就是上面说的M/D。94年奥运会后,Mishkutenok去上大学了,Dmitriev就和Kazakova 合作,他们在97年的时候获得世锦赛第3,当时B/S才刚刚合作不久。
 楼主| figuresk8er 发表于 2003-4-11 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
Oksana Kazakova&Artur Dmitriev还获得过1996年欧洲锦标赛冠军.
1998年奥运会以后, 他们turn pro, 在美国演出. 去年还参加了COI.
Oksana刚开始和Artur合作时, 非常紧张, 不知道别人会怎样看她, 她不知道自己是不是一个好的搭档. 因为Artur是奥运会的金牌和银牌得主, 而在他们合作以前没人听说过她. 她和
Natalia Mishkutenok有一点很像, 柔韧性都非常好, 所以以前M/D做的许多动作他们依然能做. 最经典的一个动作是以前被誉为"the Natalia Spin", 我形容不太好, 但相信大家都能知道是什么旋转.
IMO, 他们98年的自由滑并不是很好, 非常front-end loaded, 就是高难动作都在前面做完, 我印象中他们最后一分钟什么高难动作都没做(指抛跳, SBS jumps等). 相比之下, B/S的节目Dark Eyes要更好一些, 可惜他们最最后的拖举失误了.

Kazakova&Dmitriev在99年2000年期间还练过throw quad toe, 是最先练习quad throws的选手之一. 在2000 World Pro他们差一点就成功了. Oksana落冰时双足落冰.
karen7432 发表于 2003-4-18 20:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
很想问大家谁有92——02冬奥会和世锦赛的花样滑冰影象资料?我很想购买收藏!请大家帮忙!请来信[email protected]谢了!
dada0020 发表于 2003-4-20 21:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用karen7432在2003-4-18 20:56:55的发言:
很想问大家谁有92——02冬奥会和世锦赛的花样滑冰影象资料?我很想购买收藏!请大家帮忙!请来信[email protected]谢了!

倒了
那得刻多少张碟啊
danniel 发表于 2003-5-11 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
有谁知道97年欧锦赛双人滑冠军是谁,是不是卡扎科娃和德米特利耶夫
alexes 发表于 2003-5-11 22:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
97年欧锦赛双人滑冠军是俄罗斯的埃尔特索娃/布什科夫,他们也是96年世锦赛冠军,97年世锦赛亚军,论综合实力他们不如卡扎科娃/德米特利耶夫还有后来的Elena/Anton,但96年的时候俄罗斯的Shishkova/Naumov、卡扎科娃/德米特利耶夫、德国Wotzel/Steuer等都在比赛中出现了或大或小的失误,而埃尔特索娃/布什科夫发挥比较稳定,他们最后获得冠军,但这对选手在97年世锦赛中输给了德国的Wotzel/Steuer,98年开始他们下滑得比较厉害,奥运会上好象只列第8,世锦赛短节目还出现超时的现象,99年世锦赛的时候好象就没有见到他们了。

CCTV5在99年世锦赛以后,请姚滨、申雪/赵洪博做节目,还重新放过申雪/赵洪博的99年的《木兰》、96年的《黄河》和埃尔特索娃/布什科夫96年夺冠的节目《爱我的日子》,当时姚滨非常得意的说现在申雪/赵洪博超过他们了。
不过我记得下面一个观众很不给面子的说,觉得埃尔特索娃/布什科夫对音乐表现非常好,而申雪/赵洪博在这方面和他们相比还有差距。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-5-11 22:52:41编辑过]

Yvonne 发表于 2003-5-18 15:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
虽然02年的双人滑被裁判丑闻所牵涉,但是我认为,这次的双人滑是最为精彩的。
wolfwitz 发表于 2003-5-18 20:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
Katia他们获得过四届世界锦标赛的冠军和两届冬奥会的冠军,实在是太厉害了!现在的选手恐怕是很难再超越他们了。

请问那个万宝全书——某某某某,92年双人滑冠军是谁啊?
[此贴子已经被风铃于2003-5-23 9:15:15编辑过]

orange 发表于 2003-5-18 20:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
M/D啦。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则