[讨论] 陈伟群Patrick CHAN

[复制链接]
pooool 发表于 2008-12-10 23:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
围裙TX真滴8能开怀滴笑
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-12-11 01:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
小陈童鞋抵达机场和采访滴视频:(介个网站滴视频要安装播放器才能看,偶装了,似乎没有啥影响)
http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1000512818

练习滴视频:
http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_ne ... news_id=N1000513734

做了两次3A,第一个落冰翻身,第二个完成鸟 ,后半段是猪去做推拿。。。
gopatrick 发表于 2008-12-12 02:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 丽丽熊 于 2008-12-11 01:38 发表
小陈童鞋抵达机场和采访滴视频:(介个网站滴视频要安装播放器才能看,偶装了,似乎没有啥影响)

我用Firefox不用安装播放器啊,不过看这个网站的视频和看土豆的技巧是一样滴,要打开后等N久再按播放。
楼上的小陈练习视频闪过加国青年组男单冠军Elladj Balde,卷发扎辫子那个。

来贴一段关于小陈筒子的昨天报道:
Canada's Patrick Chan seeded No. 1 at figure skating final
Dec 10, 2008 12:03 PM
THE CANADIAN PRESS

Patrick Chan finds himself in an unfamiliar position heading into the ISU Grand Prix Final – he is the skater to beat.
The 17-year-old from Toronto is enjoying a meteoric rise through themen's figure skating ranks, and is the No. 1 seed for the Final thatbegan Wednesday in Goyang City, South Korea.
Coming offvictories at Skate Canada in Ottawa and the Eric Bompard Trophy inParis, Chan will have a target on his back, but he insists he'll beable to handle any pressure heaped upon his shoulders.
"I thinkI have a little bit of concern," Chan said during a recent conferencecall. "But I had the opportunity to have people gunning for me when Iwas in Paris."
Chan beat a strong field in Paris that included2007 world champion Brian Joubert of France, Skate America winnerTakahiko Kozuka of Japan and French skater Alban Preaubert.
"Ithink I've got used to that, even though it's only been once," Chansaid. "I think it will be another good practice, another good time totrain myself mentally and physically."
Chan was fifth at lastyear's Grand Prix Final and ninth at the world championships lastspring. He upset world champion Jeffrey Buttle of Smooth Rock Falls,Ont., to win the 2008 Canadian championships.
Chan was asked ifit's safe to say he's no longer a surprise, but the young skater hopeshe's got a few more surprises up his sleeve.
"I've only done twocompetitions, and I think there's a lot more to come," Chan said."There's still worlds and nationals and I think there's still lots ofsurprise to come.
"I made a big shot up of improvement sincelast year – not technical-wise, but performance and the program and thecomponents. It just suddenly got really good, so starting from thispoint, there's not going to be as big an improvement, but littleimprovements that still make a difference and still will be a bit of asurprise."
There will be no surprises in his routines this weekhowever. He had considered adding a quad jump after landing one inpractice at Skate Canada, but he's been struggling with his triple Axelthe past couple of weeks and decided to focus on getting that jumpright.
"It's still not 100 per cent unfortunately, but I'mstriving for that 100 per cent, that 10 out of 10 triple Axel," Chansaid. "I still worked on the quad, but didn't work it enough to put itin the program and really get it going.
"I think after Grand Prix final I'll have a bit more time and maybe put it in at nationals."

Joannie Rochette of Ile-Dupas, Que., also captured gold in both Ottawaand Paris and heads into the Final ranked No. 2 in women's singlesbehind South Korea's Yu-Na Kim.
The 22-year-old, who was fifthat the world championships last spring, isn't setting any podium goalsfor this week's competition, a strategy that's worked well for her sofar this season.
"At the beginning of the season I didn't wantto set any result goals, I just wanted to be more calm on the ice andappreciate the moment, which is what I've done so far," Rochette said."For the Final, I just want to do the same thing."
Rochette hasbeen turning heads with her improvement this season, and she said sheowes it all to a newfound sense of calm in her skating. She's managedto capture in competition the same ease that she has when she'sperforming in a show.
"All season I wanted to improve myartistic side and use more of my upper body and I think this is relatedto being calm on the ice," Rochette said. "When I was doing shows, Iwas able to express myself better without the stress of a competition,and my upper body was moving more freely."
The ISU Grand PrixFinal marks the finale of six competitions in the U.S., Canada, China,France, Russia and Japan. Skaters collect points in two of the eventsto qualify for the Final.
Canada will also have a team of fourjunior skaters in South Korea. Elladj Balde of Pierrefonds, Que., willcompete in the junior men's singles, Diane Szmiett of Watford, Ont.,will skate the junior women's singles, while Toronto's Kharis Ralph andAsher Hill are entered in the junior ice dance.
pooool 发表于 2008-12-12 03:25:31 | 显示全部楼层
1号种子意味着SP最后出场吧?加油,小PIN友!
gopatrick 发表于 2008-12-12 12:07:21 | 显示全部楼层
把上面GPF前关于的小陈筒子部分的翻了翻,人名地名我那个汗

陈伟群发现自己以一个陌生的姿态进入这次的ISU总决赛——他是在榜首的溜冰选手。
来自多伦多的十七岁少年在花滑男单的排名迅速飙升,是在韩国高阳市星期三开始的总决赛的第一种子。
在渥太华的SC和巴黎的TEB获胜,意味着小陈背上多了个靶子,但他坚称他能够承受肩上的压力。
“我想我有些担心”小陈在近期一个发报电话上说。“但我在巴黎已经给过众人向我开火的机会了。”
小陈在巴黎击败了一众强手,包括2007世界冠军法国的茹贝尔•布莱恩,SA的冠军日本的小塚崇彦,和法国选手布洛贝尔•阿尔班。
“我大概习惯了,虽然只是一次而已,”小陈说。“我想这将会在精神上和肉体上训练自己的又一次练习和又一个好时机。”

小陈在去年的总决赛名列第五,在春季的世界锦标上名列第九。他战胜了安省滑岩瀑布的巴特•杰斐,在加拿大锦标中获胜。
小陈被问到是否能确定地说他不再是爆冷的意外,但这位年轻选手希望他能带来更多的惊喜。
“我只完成了两个赛事,我想今后将会有更多,”小陈说。“还有世锦和加锦,我想将会有更多的意外。”
“自去年以来我取得了巨大的进步——不是技术方面,而是表演和节目内容。突然变得很好,所以从现在开始,进步将不会那么大幅度,但小许的进步仍然会产生差异和仍然会是小许的惊喜。”
话虽如此,但在这星期他的节目路线将不会有太多的惊喜。在加拿大分站赛的练习中成功作出了一个四周跳后,他曾想加入一个四周跳,但在最近两个星期他被三周半困扰而决定集中改善这个跳跃。
“不幸地,它仍然不是百分之百,但我的目标是百分之百,跳10次10次都能成功完成的三周半,”小陈说。“我仍然在练习四周跳,但练习还没够充分到能把它融入节目中而不会造成中断。大概在总决赛之后我会有多点的时间,或者会把它放进加锦赛。”
gopatrick 发表于 2008-12-13 01:37:30 | 显示全部楼层
偶滴小陈筒子啊~我只不过偷了下懒,现在才爬上来看结果,怎么就看到这两个赛季以来最糟糕的SP捏 不过除了跳跃失误听大家的评价,表现力又有进步。
韩网上还谣言满天,说因伤要退出LP的,不会是真的吧
haoshilee 发表于 2008-12-13 02:45:18 | 显示全部楼层
希望佢沒受傷,繼續比賽啦
sap1986829 发表于 2008-12-13 08:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
不要受伤啊 !加拿大真是损失惨重,DD没进,vm受伤,罗大姐和小陈帅哥又短节目垫底
扶风 发表于 2008-12-13 10:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2008-12-13 01:37 发表
偶滴小陈筒子啊~我只不过偷了下懒,现在才爬上来看结果,怎么就看到这两个赛季以来最糟糕的SP捏 不过除了跳跃失误听大家的评价,表现力又有进步。
韩网上还谣言满天,说因伤要退出LP的,不会是真的吧

不要啊。。。。。。