当我做这件事情的时候,发现四年前的那份感动,在多年以后依旧刻骨铭心。

他还是那个勇敢坚强的Lyosha,只是现在,那个少年长大了,不经意间散发出来的睿智,成熟和自信,让今天的他更加光彩照人。

把这篇文章送给这里所有喜欢Lyosha的朋友们,希望它带给你同样的感动。

Lyosha,祝福你,人生美满,前程远大。

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

Alexei Yagudin: I'm tired of being a gypsy

亚古丁专访:我已厌倦了漂泊

翻译:FS2046

In 1998, Alexei Yagudin won the Worlds and became the first Russian to get the men's title. The same year, the young champion got another award - graduated from school with silver medal. Four-time World champion and Olympic champion, he never won the Nationals, placing second five times. Tatiana Tarasova told her student then, "Lesha, if you want to win, you have to be two heads above the rest." Looks like he is applying that to everything.

1998年,Alexei Yagudin 为俄罗斯赢得了有史以来第一枚花滑男单的世锦赛金牌。同年,这位年轻的冠军获得了另一项殊荣,他以优异的成绩从学校毕业并荣获银质奖章。但是这位四届世锦赛冠军和奥运冠军的得主,竟从未在祖国赢取过全国冠军的头衔,他的五次努力都以银牌告终。他的教练Tatiana Tarasova语重心长地说,‘Lyosha (对Yagudin的爱称),如果你想赢得胜利,一定要加倍好过你的对手。’看来在他把这个忠告付诸于每个行动中去了。

- Some experts don't take "Stars on Ice" seriously considering that show a child's play. Was the show interesting for you as a pro?

It's very good show! It's interesting for us, the skaters, and pop-stars and movie stars as well. Everyone is into it, but of course it's hard - to choreograph a new program in a week. I've never skated pairs before, and my partner, TV host Oksana Pushkina, put the skates on for the first time in her life.

问:有些专家对‘冰上明星’不以为然,认为那是给小孩子看的,以你作为职业选手的眼光看,这个节目是否吸引你?

(注:‘冰上明星’是正在俄罗斯热播的一个类似于东方卫视的‘舞林大会’以及美国广播公司的‘与星共舞’性质的节目,只不过主题由跳舞比赛变成了滑冰比赛。参赛选手由一个演艺明星和一个专业运动员配对,每周淘汰一对,由观众投票决出最后的年度总冠军。)

答:我认为它是个很好的节目。不仅对滑冰运动员,对流行歌星和电影明星,它同样深具吸引力。所有的人都玩得很开心。同时它非常有挑战性。由于每周要创编一套新的节目,难度很大。另外我以前从未试过双人滑,而我的搭档(节目主持人)Oksana Pushkina在此之前根本不会滑冰。

- Did anyone asked you about picking the partner?

It was clear right away which skaters would participate. It was harder with the rest. Many artists couldn't participate because of a tight touring schedule. My partner was picked on the third attempt?

问:他们在挑选搭档时征询过你的意见吗?

答:运动员这边的人选确定较早,艺人那边麻烦比较多,因为他们的日程都很紧密。我的搭档是接触了三次后才定下的。

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

- Is figure skating a sport mostly or is a creative art?

For me, it's exactly 50-50. There are many examples of people being technically ready but not being able to show anything and get into the character. I think that good skating consists of both technique and feelings. Our sport has something from the ballet.

My mom put me into skating because I was sick often, getting colds. She wanted me to be healthier. I was four and a half. That sport was one of the most popular sports then.

问:花样滑冰是一项体育运动还是一门富于创造性的艺术?

答:对于我来说是一半对一半。有不少选手技术上无可挑剔但表演像白开水,因为他们不能够深入角色的内心。我认为好的节目不仅要有技术难度,还要有投入感情,花滑和芭蕾有些地方是相通的。

因为小时候总生病,经常感冒,妈妈让我学习滑冰以期让我健康一点。我从4岁半开始学滑冰,花滑是当时最热门的运动之一。

- How did you life changed since you left the sport?

I have confidence in tomorrow. Living my life is nicer and more interestng now. I'm glad I don't live on the one and only schedule anymore - get up, wash up, train, sleep, eat, every day the same. When you are inside this endless circle, it seems that the sport is your whole life and there is nothing else.

Of course I'm glad I won the Olympics, but I know that life has more variety and it's more interesting. It's not limited by skating. I'm going to leave the sport completely, I even don't want to coach. I'll do something else.

问:你退役后,生活发生了什么改变吗?

答:我对自己的未来充满信心。和过去相比,我现在的生活要精彩和美妙得多。我很开心不必再重复原来那种单调的日子了:起床,洗漱,训练,吃饭,睡觉,日复一日,周而复始。当你置身于那种无限循环的日子里时,你会以为这就是生活的全部。

当然赢得奥运冠军依旧令我兴奋不已,但我现在懂得人生原来如此丰富多彩,滑冰只是其中的一小部分,还有很多有趣的事情等待我去尝试。我想有一天我会彻底离开体育界,我甚至不想去做教练,我想尝试些其他的事情。

- What would that be?

I do real estate in America and I opened the transportation company in St. Petersburg. We just opened but already work with hotels. We recently served the first World Pro Extreme Skating championships. And I like to cook?

<

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:10:00 | 显示全部楼层

- Do you live with your mom in St. Petersburg or do you own a house?

I have an apartment in town, but I'll be buidling a house in suburbs near Solnechny-Pesochny. Many friends will live nearby, and they told me to buy that land.

问:你是在圣彼得堡和母亲同住还是自己住?

答:我在城里有个公寓,但我会在城郊靠近Solnechny-Pesochny的地方建所房子,我很多朋友住在那边,他们建议我把那块地买下来。

- You are a solid person. What about a partner for life?

I have a girlfriend. She is a skater. She helped me to get ready for Stars on ice. I like her a lot, but... This is life, and nobody know what'll happen next.

问:你是个靠得住的男人,生活里是否已找到了合适的伴侣?

答:我有个女朋友,她也是滑冰运动员,她对我参加冰上明星的比赛帮助很大。我很喜欢她,但是这就是生活,没人可以预测未来会发生什么。

- What do you imagine your future family to be?

A son, a daughter and two labradors. I only have a spaniel Lorik now, who I brought from America. He spent the entire summer with my mom and grandma at the summer house.

问:对你未来的家庭生活作何设想?

: 一双儿女,外加两条labradors狗。我已经有了一只spaniel Lorik,那是我在美国时买的。它整个夏天都是在我母亲和外婆家度过的。

- So you'll build the house and will live there until you get old.

I don't know yet. Maybe I'll live there and maybe I'll move to Moscow or Novosibirs. In 1998, I didn't think I would win the Worlds and go to Tarasova. This is what makes the life interesting - it's unpredictable. I like it when everything is smooth, but you never know where the life leads you...

问:所以你想自己建所房子并且在那里终老?

答:我也不知道,也许我会在那呆一辈子,也许我会移居到莫斯科或Novosibirs去。就像我从未料想到

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

- Does your bad hip bother you?

It hurts sometimes. The age... Twenty-six is pretty decent for an athelte. There is a saying, "If you woke up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are a corpse." Of course I turn to doctors, but they are not all-powerful. The sprot is cruel. Very rarely an athlete finished a pro career injury freee. Of course there are unique cases. I'm jealous of people who had no serious injuries. The weather is changing and my leg feels it, but this pain doesn't stop me from entertaining people at the show and skating well more or less.

As soon as I feel that I can't work at the high level, I'll end my career right away. I don't want to just go and wave my arms.

问:你髋关节的伤势如何了?

答:有时还会疼。到这个岁数了你知道对运动员来说26岁不小了,我们常说‘如果你哪天早晨不是在疼痛中醒来的,那你已经是一具尸体了。’当然我有去看医生,但他们也不是万能的。这项运动很残酷,大家基本都是伤痕累累,很少有人能全身而退,当然也不排除有特例。我很羡慕那些退役时没有留下严重伤病的选手。现在每当天气变化,我的腿都会隐隐作痛。但这不会影响我的表演和发挥,我要令观众们尽兴而归。

- Do you still perform in America?

There was more work in the States before. I've been living in Russia for year and a half, but I signed a contract for a year (40 shows) and I go to perform in America. The show there is also called "Stars on Ice". The names are the same but our TV show doesn't look anything like what's donein America. This is a pro tour where skaters are only ones to perform. I'll spend January, February, and March in States with this show.

问:你现在还在美国演出吗?

答:以前有很多,现在我在俄罗斯定居有一年半的时间了。不过今年我又和美国续了一年的合约(共计40场演出)。这个演出在那边也叫做‘冰上明星’, 和我们的电视节目重名但完全不同。这是职业选手的巡演,没有演艺界的参与。我一月至三月会在美国参加这个演出。

- Alexei, admit it. The Russians skate better than Americans.

I can't say that the Russians are more talented than the Americans. We have a different mentality and let it all go - we won't do anything until we are in trouble. Americans train more and are more serious about the things, but we have solid basis from the amateur sport.

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

- Do you know the feeling of nostalgy?

When I lived in America, I didn't have much time to sit and nag, "I want to go home". Fortunately, I was busy with other serious stuff. I'm used to being far from home since I was 10. At first, it was very hard for me in America. Different language, different people, different Worlds. Since I was very young, it was easier for me to settle in at new place, and my coach Tatiana Tarasova was like a friend and like mom to me. I lived in her home at first, then bought myself a house, but I sold it in 2000. America made me an adult. I see people my age, talk to many of them, and feel much older. At 26, I feel about 30.

问:那你想过家吗?

答:当我居住在美国时,并没有时间坐下来说‘我想回家’。幸运的是我总有忙不完的重要的事情。我从十岁开始就习惯于远离家乡独自生活了。刚到美国的日子并不轻松,陌生的语言,陌生的人群,陌生的世界。一切对我来说都是完全不同的。但因为那时候我年纪小,所以对新环境适应得很快。还有我的教练Tatiana Tarasova,她对我既像是朋友又像是母亲。一开始我住在她家里,然后我买了自己的房子,不过我已经在千禧年把它卖掉了。美国是令我长大成人的地方。我遇见过很多同龄人,但和他们交流时我总感觉自己(的心态)比他们要老得多。今年我26岁,可我却总觉得自己已经30岁了。

- Didn't you want to settle overseas?

I have a residensy permission, I fly there without a visa, so it makes no difference if I have the American passport or not. As for the citizenship... I love Russia very much. Still, I can't say anything bad about America. This country gave me the earnings that allow me to feed my family.

问:有没有想过旅居海外呢?

答:我有居住权,我可以随时飞到美国去,有没有护照无关紧要。至于公民权我深爱着俄罗斯。但美国绝对没什么不好,在那里的收入令我有能力养家糊口。

- How is your relationship with your past rival Evgeni Plushenko?

We really were the rivals on ice, but I think we weren't enemies. This was the competition between us and the coaches - Mishin and Tarasova. We never argued with Zhenia, but we weren't friends. He had his own circle of friends, and I had mine.

问:你和宿敌Evgeni Plushenko

楼主| fs2046 发表于 2006-11-27 01:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

- You won three Europeans and four Worlds. What are your new goals

I have one wish - to stay away from skating, start a family, lead a calm life doing what I love. I don't know what it would be yet. Maybe I'll paint.

问:你已经是三届欧洲冠军和四届世界冠军的得主了,你新的目标是什么?

答:我有一个愿望:远离滑冰,去组建一个家庭,过一种平凡宁静的生活,然后做自己喜欢的事情,尽管我还不知道那具体会是什么,也许是绘画吧。

- Did you try it yet.

I did. Somehow, in school I would draw big hads for eveyrone - horses, people. Maybe I will work on TV. I have offers, I don't have time. For now, larger part of my life is connected to skating. I can't just go ahead and do something.

问:你开始尝试了吗?

答:是的,不知为什么,我在学校时就很喜欢给每个人画点东西,画人,画马。也许我会从事电视工作,已经有人向我发出了邀请,但我现在还没有时间。目前我生活的一大部分仍然和滑冰有关,我还不能说走就走。

- Don't you have any free time?

Sometimes. I love the nature, I love fishing. When I lived in America, me and my friend would take the yacht and go diving. I love being with my friends and do nothing, relax.

问:你有没有空闲时间?

答:有时会有。我爱大自然,我喜欢钓鱼。住在美国时,我会与朋友一同扬帆出海。我喜欢和我的朋友们在一起,哪怕什么都不做,只是放松。

- Which sport, except skating, do you watch on TV/

Hockey and tennis. Soccer - only the World Cup. I watch Zenit sometimes. If the sports new are on, I don't swithch the channel. I don't miss the Olympics. I love winter spor, especially cross-countryskiing when our team wins.

问:除了滑冰以外,你还喜欢观看那些体育项目?

答:冰球和网球。足球-我只看世界杯。我有时会看Zenit(圣彼得堡的一支地方足球俱乐部)的比赛。如果有体育新闻,我绝对不会转台。还有,我从不会错过奥运会转播。我热衷冬季项目,特别是俄罗斯队赢得越野滑雪冠军的时候。

- If only you knew how much we liked your victorie

非砚 发表于 2006-11-27 02:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

沙发~

偶滴花花熊啊!

楼主辛苦了

非砚 发表于 2006-11-27 02:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

我现在还是每天酒后驾车呀(大笑)。

-----------

花花熊真不乖,要打pp……不过伊pp有伤……

感觉老太太对他真是好呀,不是母子,胜似母子

这个访谈很实在的,小熊真是可爱又坦诚的人~

ylsempras 发表于 2006-11-27 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层