[讨论] [讨论]TTMM恢复现役的可能性

[复制链接]
dudu1984712 发表于 2006-12-18 18:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

最近这个传的挺厉害的,貌似瓦西里耶夫也在暗示?

大家觉得可能吗?

ps.附上个人分析:只要申赵还在滑,还能保持现在的状态,我相信托马不敢复出,但只张张撑局面就不好说了,因为同样在技术发挥完美的情况下,裁判可以始终压着张张的第二遍分

真不想看他们拿第二个冬奥会冠军,那样我会疯掉

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

dingdingy 发表于 2006-12-18 19:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
真不想再提这个女人了,希望她赶紧嫁人生孩子,变成一个大肥婆,永远都别复出 [em41]
留住最后的舞 发表于 2006-12-19 08:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

随便他们吧,如果真出来了倒要看看俄冰邪有什么动作。不过说真的,他们那真是“艺术表现力”吗?尤其是巫婆那扭曲抽筋痛苦不堪的表情,是理解音乐的那种吗?而且,巫婆每年都要出点事,撞了头是意外,胆囊炎是个意外的意外,再回来还要坏哪?

反正我不怕他们出来!但还是希望他们不要出现在眼前……

violayan 发表于 2006-12-18 19:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

第二个冬奥会冠军?没那么彪悍吧~

我觉得倒不用过多操心。他们要复出,咱们也拦不住。没有T/M,还有别的竞争者。

问题是我们自己发挥好了么?Z/Z现在的状态,是输给自己,不是输给别人。

陆屿 发表于 2006-12-18 19:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
强烈希望她们浮出,这样我又有了可发泄的对象。
 楼主| dudu1984712 发表于 2006-12-18 19:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
张张的对手的确是自己,但那时在TM不复出的前提下的,托马复出,第二遍分这么高,俄冰邪始终压张张第一遍分的话,难道让他们同时上四周跳捻四抛四?张张艺术水平当然可以提高,但这不是我们能控制的。(说实话,TM艺术虽然不行,那是和SZ比,和ZZ比,还是好太多了)
wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-18 20:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
出来吧!我就不信T/M的技术水平一直能保持很好!他们的年龄又比张张大,难度也没多大的潜力提高了.只靠表演分能撑多少年?而且我也不相信张张的表演水平永远也提不上去,过两年他们怎样也会比现在好,说不定被他们刺激的真能成为象S/Z那样的选手呢,毕竟当年如果没有B/S那样的对手我们也不会看到今天这样的S/Z.
红红火火 发表于 2006-12-18 20:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

复出就要付出!

他们不会再付出的!

因为他们只会要钱!

wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-18 23:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

FSU上面有他们要复出那帖子可真火啊~而且又拿他们和S/Z比较起来了.

丽丽熊 发表于 2006-12-19 13:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
t巫婆最近是不是缺钱花了?所以才叫嚷着要复出!
小猪飞旋 发表于 2006-12-19 14:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
复出吧,趁SZ还没退役,两对选手能公平地比试一下。看看孰优孰劣。
wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-19 14:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用小猪飞旋在2006-12-19 14:48:44的发言:
复出吧,趁SZ还没退役,两对选手能公平地比试一下。看看孰优孰劣。

她哪敢啊,就是出来也肯定是要等S/Z退了~~HO HO~~

天空很希腊 发表于 2006-12-19 22:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
虽然不想在看到某些“不堪入目”的面孔,但是从某种意义上来说,倒是希望在公平竞争的前提下,能和S/Z真正的决一次高低!!!!
wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-19 22:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

Totmianina/Marina had a winning 3-2 head to head with Shen/Zhou in the 2002/2003 and 2003/2004 seasons. I dont see why it should be assumed Shen/Zhou would have automaticaly won had they been healthy. If both were healthy and skated their best maybe, but Shen/Zhou are not as consistent as Totmianina/Marinin even while healthy. All 3 times they beat Shen/Zhou, Shen/Zhou had major mistakes, in only 1 of those 5 meetings did Totmianina/Marinin even have minor mistakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky Shae Lynn
I think you got her COMPLETELY wrong. If anything, she's too emotionally dependent on skating and places too much importance on it.
I don't know. She could also feel that she doesn't know anything but skating. She may feel that she can't do anything else but skate, and that doesn't meant she loves skating. I am also one who thinks Tatiana at least never really seemed to enjoy skating. To me, she always seemed to take it as just a job and gained no real joy with it. With regards to the Torino Olympics, without S/Z at full strength, TT/MM were not going to lose. Seeing S/Z now, I do think of what might have been at the Olympics. That said, I do think they deserved the win, but they really didn't have much of a challenge from any pair (as much as the media tried to hype Z/Z's technical superiority). I did enjoy their Olympic programs, but she still didn't seem to derive any joy from skating. To me, their skating at the Olympics seemed rather sad, like they really weren't enjoying themselves and simply wanted to get through the program.
well, some of you are saying T&M didn't have much challenge at olympics... to me they had so much! They knew they couldn't make mistakes with the Chinese, and I'm not sure ANY of the other so- much-appreciated Russian pairs since G&G could have been so consistent under these conditions and this judging system, which, no doubt, favours the Chinese...

having said that, for once we get an interesting interview about a wonderfully complicated personality, about a skater who opens up and is sincere with the readers, and all most of you can do is kinf of "spit" on it and say she doesn't enjoy skating, she's boring and so on.
I'm proud to be among the few ones who can name T&M as one of her favorite teams EVER
when asked "what is the secret of your consistency?" she just replied "hard work, and the fact we love what we do" and she had a sprkle in her eyes when she said that... if that isn't enough..
Quote:
Originally Posted by soogar
I'd like to see YOU skate with joy and freedom with the weight of the world on your shoulders. Tatiana looked so happy on the COI tour.

As for those who comment on her feeling slighted b/c the Chinese were more popular- I'm sur
wenwenyin 发表于 2006-12-19 22:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
Quote:
Originally Posted by soogar
Please, the blown tendon wasn't causing them to scratch all over the ice and it certainly had nothing to do with the lack of synchronization in the spins. The Chinese pairs (save for Pang and Tong) just don't pay attention to detail or put out a quality product. They just hurl the ladies over the ice and it just doesn't look elegant.

Are you kidding me? I agree that the Zhangs don't pay attention, but Shen and Zhao have just improved tremendously since they started out. You can tell by their choreography that they put a lot of importance to the details of their program and connection to the music. Also, the Chinese are known for chucking their ladies, but I don't think S/Z will fit the unelegant definition anymore. Shen isn't stick thin and Zhao isn't some huge guy. Though their throws are big, Shen lands the jumps with beautiful flow out of the jump and holds the positions. Their position in the air, I find to be near perfect because it's big, but not too big to make it look unelegant.

IMO, T/M are very underrated by some, but I don't see the need to attack S/Z in order to prove that point. And the tendon caused them to miss crucial training time leading up to Torino. It was a miracle that they were able to compete in Torino at all.

About Torino, I think a lot of people felt T/M were going to win even if they made a small mistake (and they didn't). The Zhangs had no chance in beating T/M, and if T/M were clean, they shouldn't have. Compared to Navka and Plushenko, T/M might not have had a cakewalk, but we all knew who the judges wanted to win, and I don't blame them. In Torino, T/M were the only complete pair competing, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash01
ITA. T&M are wonderful skaters, particularly live. They totally deserved their wins.

I agree acompletely with everything.

I will never get what's so good about Chine pairs. ok, S&Z are better than the others, but not as wonderful as many think they are... there's no attention to detail and she just keeps smiling even with music which does not require an open, strong smile, such as their claire de lune short or even their free this year. I much preferred their oly free if I had to choose.
and look at the sbs spins: there's no comparison between their spins and T&M's spins, not to talk about their wonderful lines, unmatched by the 3 Chinese, even put together.

I hate it that T&M are criticized for not being expressive and no one ever complains about the zhangs...it looks like some has put 2 layers of wax on their face before they start their programmes!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tockyolina

I hate it that T&M are criticized for not being expressive and no one ever complains about the zhangs...

Come on, that would be too easy
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则