[复制链接]
figuresk8er 发表于 2003-4-18 20:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这是日本杂志上的一个Oksana Grishuk的采访。
是由FSU的MINAM翻译的。

From "World Figure Skating 10"
Text and interview by Akiko TAMURA
Taken by phone on January 8th, 2003

After all, I am an ice dancer

Q: I recently heard you became a mother. Can you give us more details?

Grishuk: I gave birth to a girl on 19th August, her name is Skyler(sp?) Grace. The father is Jeff Choreo(sp?) whom I am now living together with. He runs his own business. We don't have any plans of getting married now, but who knows what tomorrow will brings.

Q: After Nagano Olympics, you paired up with Alexander Zhulin. Please tell us what you were doing around that time.

G: I starred in "Beverly Hills on Ice" as a singles skater. It was an ice show on an open air rink near Beverly Hills where I live. Then, I skated in "Cinderella" and "The Nut Cracker." I also stepped into the field of pairs skating with Mike Aldred (former UK pairs champion). We toured Texas and Louisiana until I noticed I was pregnant.

Q: I heard that you choreographed for a Japanese junior skater?

G: Yes. Her name is Miyuki Matsuura, a talented skater. I first met her in 1989 or 1990 at the NHK Trophy. She was the flower girl at age 4. I met her in Massachusetts when she was in the US for training. I asked her to come over to California to choreograph her program. It was a great experience for me. Since I love choreography, I'm hoping there would be more chances like this.

Q: What are you doing right now?

G: Besides motherhood, I'm teaching children and beginners. I'm an ice dancer after all, so I recruit for dancers. Don't you know any Japanese ice dancers looking for a coach?

Q: Well, Japanese dance teams are already training in foreign countries, but I will note what you can take students. No plans of skating in shows or something?

G: What I do best, it's ice dance. So, I'm looking for a partner. I've lost my eligible status by skating in a non-sanction comp with Zhulin, but if the ISU allows reinstatement, I don't think it's a bad idea going back to eligible. If that's not possible, I want to go back to pro skating.

Q: Why did you go back from "Pasha" to "Oksana"?

G: I was sick of being confused with Oksana Baiul and changed my name to Pasha, but my passport was Oksana all the time. I've settled now and thought to myself that it's not bad getting back to my real name "Oksana".

Q: Did you watch the Salt Lake City Olympics?

G: Yes. The judging scandal gets worse every year. May be the TV viewers love scandals, but it makes me sad to think it's tearing the sport apart. I don't know whether the new system will work, but adopting new things aren't bad. If the results don't come out, you can try other systems.

Q: And your thoughts on ice dance?

G: I won't name names, but there were teams that improved tremendously, while some teams weren't as good as before. Regarding the results, the French were definitely the best in the CDs and the OD. Averbukhs and Anissinas (she said it this way. Name of the Russians, LOL) skated the FD wonderfully. It would have gone either way. It was a matter of taste.

Q: Many Japanese fans were wondering what you were doing. Could you send them a message?

G: You Japanese fans have always given great support for me and Evgeny. You have my gratitude as fans that really love figure skating. Please tell them that I look forward to skate in front of them some day.

Q: Thank you very much.

我没有太多时间逐字翻译,如果有朋友能帮忙翻译就先谢谢了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表