[讨论] TT/MM最新访谈提到中国队及复出的可能性

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2007-4-12 16:14:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家做好T巫婆复出的心理准备吧,俄罗斯今年世锦赛成绩这么差,俄冰邪是什么事都有可能做得出来的。

下面是两个人最新的访谈,摘取里面关于中国队和复出的部分(来源FSU)

T巫婆:

Q: During the Olympics, a lot was written about your unpleasant relationship with the rival Chinese pair. Did it really feel like that?

A: Yes, and it was mutual. The cold passion helped us, we just held down our emotion. Unfortunately, they took it all on ice and it wasn’t pretty all the time. I knew if we don’t give in when we are provoked, we’ll win.

Q: If the rivals fall on the ice, like it happened to the Chinese, the big victory is looked down at a little.

A: I was asked then what do I think about it and how I feel. At the moment, I didn’t feel anything, not even happiness from the win because I gave 20 years to skating. I had the goal and I did everything I could. I had nothing left except emptiness. I saw that she fell and that it’s bad, it hurts, and it could end up sadly, but I didn’t have a pity or anger. Moreover, I went through a serious injury myself a year before the Olympics and I knew that if she was strong, she’ll get up and go, and that’s what happened.

Q: Will you be back to the “high level” skating”?

A: Maxim and I haven’t decided yet whether we should return to the elite sport. In any case, even if it’ll be pro skating in the show, we gave ourselves an “expiration date” – five years.

MM:

Q: Are you upset that the Chinese team fell? Your victory not only would be clean then, it would be sterile!

A: I immediately set myself for skating both program calmly while give it all, and that was it. As soon as you start competing and try to win too much, it leads to the opposite result. That’s what happened to the Chinese – they wanted to win at any cost, and it wasn’t always pretty. Tania and I couldn’t do even one element at the warm-up. As soon as we would go into a lift or a jump, two Chinese teams would go towards us and interfere. I also saw that the Chinese started competing amongst themselves as they also had a very strong internal rivalry. It also played to our benefit – they just got burned out.

Q: Tania said that you haven’t decided to retire from the competition yet. If you leave, who will win the gold back from the Chinese?

A: Overall, you are right. I don’t see those who would be right after us clearly.

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

午后阳光 发表于 2007-4-12 16:22:17 | 显示全部楼层
不要吓我!上次那个不是愚人节玩笑吗?
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-4-12 16:50:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 鱼类 于 2007-4-12 16:14 发表
大家做好T巫婆复出的心理准备吧,俄罗斯今年世锦赛成绩这么差,俄冰邪是什么事都有可能做得出来的。

好恐怖的消息啊!
心里默念一万遍:鱼头是乱说的,鱼头说的不可能成真!
pooool 发表于 2007-4-12 17:39:22 | 显示全部楼层
反正小卡是不可能复出的,马列宁好象也不是太想复出的样子
fjn219 发表于 2007-4-12 17:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 午后阳光 于 2007-4-12 16:22 发表
不要吓我!上次那个不是愚人节玩笑吗?

t巫只要敢复出.....

antony1986jl 发表于 2007-4-12 20:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
t要复出、……弄死我吧!![em66] [em66]
我宁愿小卡复出!毕竟人家很努力,节目也不是很boring……

熊熊,默念的时候加上我:鱼头是乌鸦嘴,鱼头是乌鸦嘴,说得都不实现……
legend2004 发表于 2007-4-13 14:00:41 | 显示全部楼层
复出。只是几十根草中的一根而已。。。
antony1986jl 发表于 2007-4-13 15:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的什么意思?

是说,他们复出救不了俄罗斯花滑吗?这个我很同意……
牛牛啊 发表于 2007-4-15 13:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
无言~~~~~~~[em66]
Yvonne 发表于 2007-4-15 14:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
不知道大家有没看过T巫婆最最近的照片。恶心啊,那发型,那发色,那妆容......纯粹刻意模仿Elena Berezhnaya。我看了隔夜饭都要吐出来了。

有空开个COI巡演的专贴,让大家见识一下。
krisgreat 发表于 2007-4-15 15:05:24 | 显示全部楼层
都灵那一次是一群小孩让他吓的不会滑了,一个比一个摔的狠! 就算客观一点打分普也温赢。不过他不是最后一个出场,而裁判在还有选手未出场的情况下打的分数这么高就已经是封顶了吧!要是从另一方面说,短节目滑完他就差不多已经赢了!只是滑的对于他自己来说,实在是不好!

复出的前后理由差距也太大了吧,一个那么实际,一个那么高尚,都不知道该相信哪一个了,不过既然要复出,就好好准备吧,说不定会给现在的选手一些刺激,一起场大家准求个人风格和艺术的潮流也是好事!

至于t巫,就她那利欲熏心功名利禄得意忘形的样儿,我相信她说什么也不会复出,吵吵一阵子只是为了引起关注吧!不过我倒是很希望她能复出,还是那句话,希望在没有生命危险和肢体伤害的情况下,猛摔她十次八次的!
frenchrabbit 发表于 2007-4-15 15:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
普再付出,他的状态不好保证了,虽然他是个天才,但是天才也有走下坡的时候,他的竞技年龄到了,即使付出,优势也应该不会像以前那么明显了。
至于T巫婆,这个贱女人根本不用怕,双人滑的主导是男伴,从某种程度上说,一对双人滑的水平是由男伴来决定的,女伴好上天也没用,俄罗斯现在根本找不出一个像样点的男伴,而且这个贱女人的状态也该下滑了,一年不练不肥死她才怪。
tranejoan 发表于 2007-4-15 16:27:07 | 显示全部楼层
因为从来不注意现在的双人滑,所以不太明白为什么各位都很讨厌totmianina...为什么呢?
想见怀恋_100 发表于 2007-4-15 16:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
因为RP不好,外加曾经是她情人+教练的PR极差的V教练
frenchrabbit 发表于 2007-4-15 16:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
讨厌T巫婆,并不是因为她不是因为她是中国运动员的对手,也不是因为她的表演或节目,而是因为她的人品问题。
她多次公开表示说中国选手在热身或训练的时候故意撞倒她,比如,05年世锦赛,她说中国故意牺牲张浩去撞他,好让SZ夺冠,想象力极为丰富。06年奥运会过后的采访,记者问她怎么看待张丹坚持比赛的精神,她说中国选手这是自作自受,因为总想害她,自由滑热身时又想撞她但是没有成功,所以遭到了上天的谴责,属于活该,自食其果。弄的美国记者没法往下接话。可是群众的眼睛是雪亮的,所有记者,其他专业人士都表示热身的时候没有任何问题,而且张浩05年撞倒她那一次,张浩比她伤的要重的多,而且张浩还在事后一再的表示歉意。
说实话,运动员在一个冰场训练,碰撞在所难免,谁也不会故意害谁,我对待人的观点一直都是这样,你自己什么样,你就会把别人想成什么样,只有你自己心理面有过在训练中故意去撞别人的恶劣想法,才会觉得所有的运动员都想故意去撞你。所以说,T巫婆的本质是恶劣的,我很少对任何运动员存有恶意,但是T巫婆是个例外,她的人品的确是超出了我所能容忍的限度。我是觉得象她这样的人品,根本不配得到奥运冠军的头衔。玷污了奥林匹克精神。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表