返回列表 发新帖

[讨论] 高崧讨论专栏

[复制链接]
brien 发表于 2007-7-18 21:57:43 | 显示全部楼层
看他们那时的照片都好青涩的感觉哦
鱼类 发表于 2007-7-20 14:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
翻出两张高崧参加2002年世界锦标赛的照片,那也是他唯一一次参加世锦赛

最爱关颖珊 发表于 2007-7-20 19:19:36 | 显示全部楼层
     张昊和马晓东中间的MM是AP吧?现在也是不知道跑哪里去了,可惜啊~~红衣服的女孩是谁?难道是张丹吗?
鱼类 发表于 2007-7-20 19:27:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 最爱关颖珊 于 2007-7-20 19:19 发表
     张昊和马晓东中间的MM是AP吧?现在也是不知道跑哪里去了,可惜啊~~红衣服的女孩是谁?难道是张丹吗?

根据usfigureskating上的消息,Ann Patrice McDonough重返冰场:

There is talk that Ap has moved from party life in NYC, to Newark, DE..to train at the Univ. She is planning a return to the ice..

据说她当初离开冰坛很重要的原因是厌烦其养母给她施加的压力和过多的对生活的干预:

It is not a rumor.. I am not sure how long it will last, if it even lats at all. Ann P. McDonough is skating again, and is planning a return to competitive skating. I think that she was pressured so much growing up, that she lost her passion for the sport. She then moved to NYC, and began a life there. While there, before moving to Newark, AP partied like a rockstar! Hoping around all the "exclusive" clubs in NYC..with Timmy Goebel, Jenny Tew, and Alana Cohen..(all former skaters)..I think she became tired of all of the nightlife HYPE of NYC, and thought, ok ok..I had such a talent, why should I let it go to waste? Time will tell, it will take lots of dicipline, but I think if she puts her mind to it, she will do fine. Good Luck AP!

Apparently, AP's mother pushed her too much and seemed to be living her own ambitions through her daughter. AP got burned out and tired of her pushy mother, so she stopped skating competitively after 2004 and moved to the east coast.

AP 已经重新恢复训练并计划重返竞技赛场,她今年21岁,出生于韩国,小时候被韩裔女子和美国男子夫妇收养。最好成绩是03年全美第四名。

图为2003年中国杯

最爱关颖珊 发表于 2007-7-20 19:32:10 | 显示全部楼层
     说起来03年全美,当时她确实表现非常好,长节目好像是7个三周,当时很多人还认为她应该顶替Sasha Cohen获得第三呢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表