[讨论] Staviski遭遇车祸:不用坐牢了!!!

[复制链接]
antony1986jl 发表于 2007-8-8 20:46:31 | 显示全部楼层
marlin,你表说了……
你这么说,我的心里更害怕了乐……
 楼主| DSC 发表于 2007-8-8 23:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 marlin 于 2007-8-8 19:56 发表
就看保加利亚法律是怎么规定的了………………能轻到多轻…………

司机GG要坐牢就完了,牢里可不是人呆的地方……………要是再跟什么抢劫犯关一起…………
来个人证明车祸里另一位是无照驾车吧……

被他撞死的那个有驾照......另一辆奥迪的也有......据说重伤的女孩情况不是很好......
mirror0208 发表于 2007-8-8 23:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
8是吧,不会再牵扯到一条人命吧...
司机哥哥你这次错误也太大了
dorkin 发表于 2007-8-9 01:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
我们的榜样一夜之间成了反面教材,做梦都不相信。
可能DS就从此黯然退役了,唉
Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-8-9 01:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
天啊~这也太打击偶们幼小的心灵了啊..............死机GG,你为虾米要酒后驾车呢...[em66]
September 发表于 2007-8-9 01:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
看来就还是不能乱喝啊~太毁形象了......
eric2000 发表于 2007-8-9 01:57:10 | 显示全部楼层
DS的运动生涯肯定就此划上句号了,只是没想到是以这样的方式结束,有些痛心,为这一事件中的受害者,也为漂亮姐姐,她这几天人一定憔悴了很多,不知道他们的婚姻会不会因此受到影响。

转几篇保加利亚新闻网站的相关报道,这一事件已经成为了近日当地媒体的关注焦点,这辆肇事车是2006款SUV悍马H3,国内售价75万元左右,这还是他们在保加利亚国内获得的奖品,看看它的体格就明白为什么对方损伤惨重,而司机弟弟却安然无恙了,这款H3是入门级车型,如果是悍马H2,可能后果更严重……

This is the Hummer in Which Staviiski was travelling, when he caused the crash. He got the car as a gift from Sofia Auto. File photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's World Skating Champ Staviiski Kills 1 in Drunk-Driving Crash

6 August 2007, Monday

Bulgaria's world ice skating champion Maxim Staviiski, who survived a car crash on Sunday night, has actually caused it by drunk driving.
This resulted in the death of one man Petar Petrov, 24. Another young woman, who was travelling in the same car as Petrov, is in coma. Two other people, who were involved in the chain crash, were seriously injured.

Maxim, part of the ice duo Denkova-Staviiski, who defended their world title in Tokyo in March, tested positive for alcohol with 1.1 permilles in his blood.

The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.

The car accident occurred on the road connecting the Black Sea towns of Sozopol and Tsarevo. Staviiski for some reason veered into the opposite lane with his Hummer and apparently lost control over the vehicle. This resulted in a crash with a Honda Civic with four people on board. One of them died later in the local hospital, a girl is in coma and the other two of them were wounded. The situation was aggravated by a consequent crash of an Audi that bumped into the back of the Honda.

Staviiski was travelling alone, without his partner in life and on ice Albena Denkova.Staviiski was probably getting back from the sea villa of Albena's parents in Tsarevo, where the two were named honorary citizens of the town.

Ironically, Maxim, together with Albena, is one of the faces of the campaign "If you're drunk - get off the car, I want to get there alive". Earlier in the year the star couple was awarded the highest state order "Stara Planina". The champions recently participated in an initiative of the Interior Ministry for raising funds for the children of policemen, who were killed while on duty.

If found guilty, Maxim faces up to ten years behind bars.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Golden Ice Skater Maxim Staviiski (R) was lucky and did not suffer any injuries in the chain crash. File photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's Ice Skating Champion Staviiski Survives Car Crash

6 August 2007, Monday

Bulgaria's world ice-skate champion Maxim Staviiski, part of the golden star ice-skating duo Denkova-Staviiski, survived a heavy chain crash on Sunday night on the coastal road from Sozopol town to Tsarevo, Darik News reported.

Staviiski in his Hummer was going to the tiny Black Sea resort of Tsarevo town when two other cars bumped in front of him at one of the sharp curves on the road.

He could not escape the heavy crash, but did not suffer any injuries.

Sadly, one of the people in one of the cars in the accident was killed, and the girl, who travelled with him was transported to the nearest hospital in coma.

The other participants in the crash were also taken to hospital; their lives are out of danger.

Staviiski was travelling alone, without his partner in life and on ice Albena Denkova.

Bulgaria's dance couple defended their world title at the championship in Tokyo in March.

Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle was heavily smashed in the crash but he escaped any injuries. Photo by BGNES

Witness: Staviiski Very Disturbed, Not Visibly Drunk

6 August 2007, Monday

Bulgaria's world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski, who triggered a drunk-driving crash that killed one, was very disturbed and actively helped pull out the bodies of the passengers from the other cars, a witness said.

The crash, between Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle and two cars, occurred late Sunday on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas. Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it. The driver of the Honda died in a hospital, while his passenger - a woman - was hospitalised in a coma.

According to witnesses the Russian-born Staviiski was not visibly drunk. A blood test, however, showed that Staviiski, who was not injured, was over the legal driving limit for alcohol.

The Interior Ministry declined to specify the level of alcohol in his blood, but reports say it was 1.2 permilles. The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.

Albena Denkova is pictured here with her partner in life and on the ice Maxim Staviiski, crestfallen after the causing a deadly drunk-driving crash. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Albena Denkova: I Am Shocked by the Horrible Accident

6 August 2007, Monday

Albena Denkova, the partner of the world ice-dancing champion Maxim Staviiski, who caused a drunk-driving crash, said both are shocked by the accident that killed one man late on Sunday, BTA reported.

"Me and Maxim are extremely shaken and worried about the people, who were injured in the heavy car crash," Denkova said.

"All we are trying to do now is to help the hurt," she added.

Albena explained her partner in life and on the ice has already visited the hospital, where the injured passengers are taken.

"Maxim stays in touch with the doctors that are taking care of the girl, who is in coma as a result of the accident," the champion assured.

Denkova said also she hoped to be able to give further information on the case after the investigation is put to an end.

The car accident occurred on the road connecting the Black Sea towns of Sozopol and Tsarevo. Staviiski veered into the opposite lane with his Hummer and apparently lost control over the vehicle. This resulted in a crash with a Honda Civic with four people on board. One of them died later in the local hospital, a girl is in coma and the other two of them were wounded. The situation was aggravated by a consequent crash of an Audi that bumped into the back of the Honda.

Maxim Staviiski tested positive for alcohol with 1.1 permilles in his blood with a legal limit set at 0.5.

World ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski faces up to ten years behind bars if found guilty of deadly drink driving. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's World Champ Staviiski 0.6 over Alcohol Limit in Deadly Crash

6 August 2007, Monday

Bulgaria's world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski was 0.6 permilles over the alcohol limit following a road crash that left one person dead and another seriously hurt, prosecutors said.

The blood alcohol test has shown that Staviiski had 1.1 permilles of alcohol in his blood, Ognyan Stoyanov, the prosecutor on duty in the town of Burgas, announced on Monday afternoon.

The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.

The drunk driving crash, between Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle and two cars, occurred late Sunday on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas.

Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it.

The driver of the Honda died in a hospital, while his passenger - a woman - was hospitalised in a coma.

World ice dancing champion killed a man on Sunday while drunk driving his Hummer. File photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's World Skating Champ Still Not Arrested for Causing Deadly Crash

7 August 2007, Tuesday

Bulgaria's world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski is still not arrested after the Sunday deadly crash he caused while driving under the influence of alcohol.

One man was killed, a girl was taken to the hospital in a coma and two other youngsters were seriously injured in the accident.

Maxim Staviiski could not be reached for any comments on Monday because this was the advice of his lawyer.

A breath alcohol test minutes after the crash showed the world skating champion had 1.18 of blood alcohol, the blood test showed 1.10. The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.50

Drivers in Bulgaria only face legal prosecution for drunk driving when the two alcohol tests showed more 1.20 permilles of blood alcohol or more. In this case Maxim is only likely to be banned from driving for a year and get a BGN 500 fine, as provided by the traffic law.

If Staviiski faces court, he might be easily acquitted as he has clean criminal past, did not run away from the accident and did not refuse to give blood samples for the alcohol test, lawyers commented on Tuesday for the Standart newspaper.

The drunk driving crash, between Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle and two cars, occurred late Sunday on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas.

Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it.

The driver of the Honda died in a hospital, while his passenger - a woman - was hospitalised in a coma.

World ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski faces up to ten years behind bars if found guilty of deadly drink driving. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's World Champ Maxim Staviiski: My Life is Turned Upside Down Forever

7 August 2007, Tuesday

Bulgaria's world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski, who triggered on Sunday a drunk driving crash that killed one, said all he wanted was a fair trial.
"I am at a loss for words with which to express the way I feel. I am very distressed and shocked by what happened. I would like to express my deepest and most sincere sympathies with the families of the victims," Staviiski said in his first comment after the horrible accident.

"This is a huge tragedy, it is very personal and affects everyone close to me. I know that this will turn upside down my life and the life of Albena forever," reads the statement that the world ice dancing champion sent to the Bulgarian News Agency.

"The only thing that I can do and pray for now is help anyway I can to save the life of Manuela and see Valentin and Yoana recovered," he said, referring to the girl who was hospitalized in coma after the crash and other two casualties.

Staviiski concluded by saying he is not allowed to provide further details because of the ongoing investigation, but vowed to fully cooperate the prosecutors and the court.

Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it. The driver of the Honda died in a hospital, while his passenger - a woman - was hospitalised in a coma.

The blood alcohol test has shown that Staviiski had 1.1 permilles of alcohol in his blood. The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.

Maxim is part of the ice duo Denkova-Staviiski, who defended their world title in Tokyo in March.

Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

WHO IS WHO: Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviiski

7 August 2007, Tuesday

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviiski are Bulgaria's best dance couple who won their second world title at the figure ice-skating World Championship in Tokyo in March this year. When the two came back to Bulgaria, they were awarded by the President Georgi Parvanov the highest state order "Stara planina" - first degree.
In their ten-year joint career, Albena and Maxim have won two golden, three silver and two bronze medals at world and European championships, being the only couple that dared violate the hegemony of the great powers in this sport.

The first golden medal was won at the World Championship in Calgary last year, the silver - at the globe finals in Dortmund (2004) and the bronze one - in Washington in 2006.

"For me the second world title is much more valuable than the first one. The previous time when we reached the highest step of the winner's ladder, we did not fully realize what happened. A whole year after that we were thinking of what people expected of us at the next world championship. We worked very hard, led by the sincere wish to win the gold again," Albena confessed in an interview for Sofia News Agency a few months ago.

"I am more self-confident than Albena. I know we are the best! We have not even thought that it was possible to win the world title twice. We have always fought to take the lead at each and every stage of all competitions," Maxim commented back then.

The two coaches of the couple Natalia Linichuk and Gennadi Karponosov arrived to Bulgaria in April. Karponosov said Albena and Maxim should not give up before filling their medal collection with the Olympic gold.

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviiski teamed up in 1996, when Albena's partner Hristo Nikolov retired. They are the first Bulgarian ice dancers to be placed in the top ten at Europeans.

Denkova was a gymnast before switching to skating. She has studied economics. Staviiski was born in Russia and has also skated in a Russian ice ballet. He was granted Bulgarian citizenship.

The duo presented at the end of April their biographical book "Love Is Alchemy of Success".

This is how the Honda Civic of Petar Petrov looks like after the deadly hit by Staviiski's Hummer and an Audi. Photo by BGNES

Mother of Crash Killed Man: I Wish Maxim Staviiski Suffered as Much as I Do

7 August 2007, Tuesday

The mother of the 24-year-old man, who was killed in a drunk driving crash caused by the world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski, said she will seek no compensation, only a confession of a crime committed.
"I wish Maxim Staviiski could suffer as much as I do and feel my pain," Dzhenka Georgieva said in an emotional and tearful outburst as she arrived in the town of Sliven from Italy, where she has been working.

She assured she will not demand that Maxim pays her damages, but insisted that he confess to the murder.

"I don't want him to hide and deny he was drunk when the crash occurred."

The funeral of her son Petar Petrov will take place on August 8.

The young man was getting ready to marry his long-term girlfriend Vesselina on October 27.

Vesselina was expecting on Tuesday the dead body of her fiancé at the home of his parents.

The illfated Honda Civic (L) was maimed and its driver Petar, 24, will never get married to his girlfriend because he dide on spot. Photo by BGNES

No Wedding Bells for Man Killed in Crash with Bulgaria Top Skater Staviiski

7 August 2007, Tuesday

The young man, who was killed Sunday in a deadly crash between his car and Bulgaria's world ice dance champion Maxim Staviiski's Hummer, was to get married to his girlfriend.
The victim, 24-year-old Petar Petrov was getting ready to marry his long-term girlfriend Vesselina in October, Standart newspaper reported.

Petar was getting back from the Sunny Beach resort together his brother Valentin and two other girls, when the accident occurred.

The four were there to help Vesselina's parents, who own a small business in the resort.

Petar, his younger brother Valentin, 17, Manuela and the other girl are all from the town of Sliven.

Manuela Gorsova, 18, is still in coma after the deadly crash on Sunday night, in which one man died after Maxim Staviiski's Hummer hit his car headlong. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Girl in Coma after Crash with Bulgarian Skater Staviiski Taken to Sofia

8 August 2007, Wednesday

The girl, who was heavily wounded in a car crash caused by Maxim Staviiski was transported to Sofia late on Tuesday.

The victim Manuela Gorsova, 18, is still in coma and her condition is critical, the head of the Burgas Hospital said.

Her diagnosis is severe cranial trauma with a brain swelling. Her doctors did not dare to further comment Manuela's condition, but said that in a case of brain swelling the first 72 hours are critical.

The good news is that her organs and vital systems did not suffer any serious injuries.

The condition of the other two people involved in the crash - the 19-year-old Yoana Shopova and the 17-year-old Valentin Petrov, the brother of the man, killed in the crash, is stable.

Friends, Relatives Bury Man Killed in Crash with Bulgaria's Staviiski

8 August 2007, Wednesday

Friends and relatives gathered at the funeral of the man, who was killed in a Sunday crash, caused by Bulgaria's world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski.

Petar Petrov, 24, was buried in his hometown of Sliven.

The young man was getting ready to marry his long-term girlfriend Vesselina on October 27.

His mother, who came back from Italy upon hearing the news of her son, said Tuesday she will not demand that Maxim pays her damages, but insisted that he confess to the murder.

"I wish Maxim Staviiski could suffer as much as I do and feel my pain," Dzhenka Georgieva said in an emotional and tearful outburst as she arrived in the town of Sliven from Italy, where she has been working.

"I don't want him to hide and deny he was drunk when the crash occurred."

Petar was getting back from the Sunny Beach resort together his brother Valentin and two other girls, when the accident occurred.

The four were there to help Petar's girlfriend's parents, who own a small business in the resort. The drunk driving crash, between Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle and two cars, occurred late Sunday on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas.

Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it. Petar died on spot, the 18-year-old Manuela is in coma, and the two other people are seriously wounded.

评分

参与人数 3人气 +3 收起 理由
冰花飞溅 + 1 照片好漂亮..泪奔~~
gtxys + 1 感谢即时消息
汤昊 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-8-9 03:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
我滴那个妈诶~车都撞成那样了,跟堆废铁似的= =
mirror0208 发表于 2007-8-9 10:08:11 | 显示全部楼层
能说什么呢。。。唉
司机哥哥好好改造,重新做人吧

泪奔
鱼类 发表于 2007-8-9 10:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 eric2000 于 2007-8-9 01:57 发表

马路杀手
汤昊 发表于 2007-8-9 10:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
天哪,希望伤者能活下去.死去的人安息吧!他们才是最可怜的人!
gtxys 发表于 2007-8-9 10:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
越是这种大家关注的案子,越是不容易运作……
三个教训:1、表酒后驾车;2、表在成名之后犯事;3、表开日本车,开车就得开悍马!
mirror0208 发表于 2007-8-9 10:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,看看那辆本田,都撞成什么样了
yueguang 发表于 2007-8-9 10:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gtxys 于 2007-8-9 10:35 发表
越是这种大家关注的案子,越是不容易运作……
3、表开日本车,开车就得开悍马!

抵制日货的新依据
eric2000 发表于 2007-8-9 10:52:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gtxys 于 2007-8-9 10:35 发表
越是这种大家关注的案子,越是不容易运作……
三个教训:1、表酒后驾车;2、表在成名之后犯事;3、表开日本车,开车就得开悍马!

再在这三条教训前加一条补充条款,要犯就在结婚前犯,结婚后再犯事还害了老婆(或老公)!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表